Just posted a few post op pics...

I've thinking about lipo since I had my son a few...

I've thinking about lipo since I had my son a few years ago, but I never did because my mother doesn't support my decision....This time around I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it whether or not she's ok with it. Everyone else in my family support me, but in all honesty, I'd prefer to have my mom's support over anyone else's. Even though we don't get along all the time, after my son, she's the most important person in my life.

I'm thinking about going to Dominican Republic since my family is from there and getting the procedure done there. I know so many people in my family and friends that have gone there for cosmetic surgery and all think it was worth it.

I've gotten 4 quotes - all are for liposuction and butt fat transfer. I'm not 100% sure about the fat transfer to my butt only because i sit all day at work and I wouldn't want to mess up my results when I go back to work after surgery especially since I'm only taking off a week or 2.

All the doctors I've spoken to are in Santiago, Dominican Republic - Dr. Holguin, Dr. Rubio, Dr. Reyes, and Dr. Escobar. Family has recommended Dr. Rubio and Dr. Escobar. They say they are the best in the country. I'm leaning more towards Dr. Escobar only because my cousin swears to me that he's awesome. Funny thing he gave me a quote of $3000 - the lowest quote; all other doctors quoted around $4000.

All doctors were super quick in responding and very nice. I sent pictures to 3 of them and all recommended the same thing - lipo n fat transfer to butt. They don't think I should do a tummy tuck.

I had gone to a doctor in Philly last year and they recommended the same thing. I don't want to look fake or have a body that looks like work hasbeen done on it. I just want a natural looking voluptuous body.
It pains me when everyone says, the Dr was very quick to reply back, hes so nice, honey theyre interested in the money, it would be a different story if you met with them in person and had all your questions answered. Perhaps a 1-3 hr consult. And even more consults after that one. Im not here to tell you not to do this procedure, but it caught my attention that your body looked similar to mine prior my surgery and all i wanted was those arms and fat on my back off. People dont talk about this but with lipo skin doesnt tighten, im left with skin that maybe a 60 yr old would have and im only 28, my skin quality was good but sadly lipo does this to you and no one talks about it since everyone is in love with their new shape. Photos will not tell you this, photos deceive, i know this since thats my profession. If you would like more info on lipo message me if not good luck with your procedure.
I'm sorry for everything that happened to you and I appreciate you taking time to tell me. I sent you a message.
I totally understand where you are coming from. I thought about lipo with a BBL but I felt like it would give me "that look". Like I had work done. I don't think my butt is bad and I think once I get the lipo on my thighs done that will also enhance my butt to look a little nicer without the fat transfer. None of the doctors I consulted with said I should get it, and yes, they did suggest an additional body part that I had not considered when I went in (my arms). So I feel like if I needed it they would have said so. Especially since they will be taking the fat that I would need if I had a fat transfer.

2 months away

This is me with an old faja I had laying around.

pic of my body pre-baby

I used to think i was hot stuff!

pics after baby

I know I don't look terrible, but I could definitely use a little help...
That's a far away date. I'm happy for you! I know when your mind is up, there is no stopping you. I had a doctor the bladder surgeon suggested, he told me I needed to lose weight and then do a redo tummy tuck. I went to see my original doctor who did my tummy tuck before and honestly I went with him the first second I saw him and he suggested vaser lipo. I don't regret it. I'm still recovery .. It's only been a week and a half for me.
Thank you! :) yes my mind it's pretty much made up. Lots of people are against it but i really think I'm going through with it. My date is actually early next year!! So it's right around the corner. I need to change my date on here!
Wow~ I think you look great now! I hope you reconsider; lipo is so life-changing (and not in a good way). On the top of my list of regrets in life is having had this done. I don't really have a long list either. Either way, good luck!

playing with plastic surgery app

I have myself a big ole butt!

should i do my arms too?

Do you guys think I should get my arms lipo'ed too? I don't want to have a little waist and big arms. That's a dead giveaway that you've had work done. Not that i care if people know, but I want to look natural.

I just bought a boppy pillow!

I just bought a boppy pillow for $5.00 from a lady who posted on craigslist. I washed the pillow and cover... and now it smells like flowers! :) I thought I knew how to sit on this thing, but now that I got, I am very confused. Can someone give me pointers on how to sit on the boppy pillow?
Good luck. Looking forward t ur journey. Very few reviews of doctors in santiago on Realself
Who.did.u dwcide on... Escobar? Pls keep updating i have 2 friends.looking for a doc in santiago. Thx
Yes I already have an appointment with him. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm a real friend!

I'm a real friend. Yayyyy!.. how'd that happen? So excited about that! :) my date is getting closer and closer.... i can't believe it's almost here. I promise to update my review with pictures!
My day is almost here. I promise to keep you updated

2 week post op pics

2 week post op pics

I'm writing this from my cell phone. I'll update my profile soon with a lengthy review of my doctor and also some tips for you girls.
Is your tummy bumpy?
You look great btw. :)
SORRY IT DID YOUR SKIN THAT WAY !! FORTUNATELY I HAVE 4 FRIENDS THAT HAD LIPO & THEIR SKIN RETIGHTENED .... SO ?????

my booty!

My behind without the faja :)
Thanks! My stomach was all sorts of lumpy right after surgery but i was told That's just swelling. I know it's true only because my stomach Is so much better now. I do get massages though. Have you been getting massages? Also are you using a compression garment?
Thanks! I didn't get a full bbl. The doctor said my behind just needed some perking up and he added some fat at the top. He also took alil fat from under my butt crease at the top of my thighs.

pic with the faja

I bought a corset faja by Salome. It's a medium, but the lady at store says it runs small and its about equal to an XS in other fajas. It makes my waist soooo small! I got it at The Pink Room in Elizabeth, NJ. Diana, a Dominican girl, helped me. She's a sweetheart and she's so patient. I also purchased an ab board and one for my back.
CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF ANY VACCINES ARE REQUIRED TO BOARD FOR DOMINICAN REPUBLIC????
None are required.

a pic of the corset faja

Miss Sexy, I'm also looking for lipo for luv handles/flanks and ab area and a slight fat transfer to upper glut area, but just on the top of my butt, nothing major. Do/Did they use laser lipo? I'm super scared of pain and want the lightest and the least type of lipo possible. Any updates?
Looking good!  Loving all your updates :)
Thanks. Jill! I haven't really updated as much as I should. Life is so busy right now. Hopefully I'll be able to give a full blown update soon.
Dr. Escobar