Just posted a few post op pics...

I've thinking about lipo since I had my son a few...

I've thinking about lipo since I had my son a few years ago, but I never did because my mother doesn't support my decision....This time around I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it whether or not she's ok with it. Everyone else in my family support me, but in all honesty, I'd prefer to have my mom's support over anyone else's. Even though we don't get along all the time, after my son, she's the most important person in my life.

I'm thinking about going to Dominican Republic since my family is from there and getting the procedure done there. I know so many people in my family and friends that have gone there for cosmetic surgery and all think it was worth it.

I've gotten 4 quotes - all are for liposuction and butt fat transfer. I'm not 100% sure about the fat transfer to my butt only because i sit all day at work and I wouldn't want to mess up my results when I go back to work after surgery especially since I'm only taking off a week or 2.

All the doctors I've spoken to are in Santiago, Dominican Republic - Dr. Holguin, Dr. Rubio, Dr. Reyes, and Dr. Escobar. Family has recommended Dr. Rubio and Dr. Escobar. They say they are the best in the country. I'm leaning more towards Dr. Escobar only because my cousin swears to me that he's awesome. Funny thing he gave me a quote of $3000 - the lowest quote; all other doctors quoted around $4000.

All doctors were super quick in responding and very nice. I sent pictures to 3 of them and all recommended the same thing - lipo n fat transfer to butt. They don't think I should do a tummy tuck.

I had gone to a doctor in Philly last year and they recommended the same thing. I don't want to look fake or have a body that looks like work hasbeen done on it. I just want a natural looking voluptuous body.

2 months away

This is me with an old faja I had laying around.

pic of my body pre-baby

I used to think i was hot stuff!

pics after baby

I know I don't look terrible, but I could definitely use a little help...

playing with plastic surgery app

I have myself a big ole butt!

should i do my arms too?

Do you guys think I should get my arms lipo'ed too? I don't want to have a little waist and big arms. That's a dead giveaway that you've had work done. Not that i care if people know, but I want to look natural.

I just bought a boppy pillow!

I just bought a boppy pillow for $5.00 from a lady who posted on craigslist. I washed the pillow and cover... and now it smells like flowers! :) I thought I knew how to sit on this thing, but now that I got, I am very confused. Can someone give me pointers on how to sit on the boppy pillow?

I'm a real friend!

I'm a real friend. Yayyyy!.. how'd that happen? So excited about that! :) my date is getting closer and closer.... i can't believe it's almost here. I promise to update my review with pictures!

2 week post op pics

2 week post op pics

I'm writing this from my cell phone. I'll update my profile soon with a lengthy review of my doctor and also some tips for you girls.

my booty!

My behind without the faja :)

pic with the faja

I bought a corset faja by Salome. It's a medium, but the lady at store says it runs small and its about equal to an XS in other fajas. It makes my waist soooo small! I got it at The Pink Room in Elizabeth, NJ. Diana, a Dominican girl, helped me. She's a sweetheart and she's so patient. I also purchased an ab board and one for my back.

a pic of the corset faja

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon