Surgery in Dominican Republic Dr Rubio - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi I'm looking forward to busting dr Rubio in...

Hi I'm looking forward to busting dr Rubio in February for surgery. Has anyone had surgery from dr nelson Rubio in santiago Dominican Republic? I'm looking to get lipo sculpture and a tummy tuck. I have a friend who went and he did a great job. But I jus want more reviews on anyone who has had surgery
Did you see lovingthewholeme she had a tt with him.

Dr duran or rubio can't decide

Okay so I've seen dr durans work and it's great. I love the curves she give. I can't decide between the two.
Yes I actually just checked. He did a good job

Has anyone gotten work done by dr Rubio or

Has anyone gotten work done by dr nelson Rubio or dr duran, if so please let me know. I look forward to going in February to get surgery

Dr Rubio

Anyone getting surgery from dr Rubio please let me know.
Hello, I have a girlfriend who hat a TT, Lipo and BBL with him in July and she looks really good. As a matter of fact she is Dominican and owns 2 hair salons. I just spoke with her about going over and she got upset with me about not speaking with her about having sx in DR, because she informed me that so many doctors are not licensed plastic surgeons. Dr Silfa is a member of the American Plastic Surgery Association and that's really good to know. So I may be very well changing my decision I will keep you updated.
Ok, yea my two friends had surgery by him and they look great and they were safe. I was looking at him and dr duran both there work is great also. But if you go mayb we can go together. What dr were you plan on going to?

So I'm still

So I'm still deciding between dr Rubio and dr duran. Both are great but don't know which one to go with.

Anyone going to see dr Rubio

Anyone going to see dr Rubio and need a travel buddy? I'm currently looking for one. I'm leaving in either feb or march

Researching on two doctors

Hello ladies,
Lately I've been Mia, ive been trying to do a lot to research on dr nelson and dr duran. I love dr rubios tummy tuck and his work. But I feel duran still give me the overall body I want. The shape she gives is crazy lol. But there were some reviews I read on her that weren't so good that kinda scared me. Now I'm torn in between these two. I finally got a quote from her. After emailing her a couple of times. I also been looking for reviews on Rubio but can't find a lot but I know two friends who went. Does anyone on here have personal experience with them, if so let me know. I want to make this change and be happy with it.
Im planning to go in march!
To doctor rubio?!
Yes. I will love to go with someone else thAts doing it too.

Recovery house in santiago?

Does anyone know any recovery houses to stay in, in Santiago?

recovery houses in Santiago Dominican republic

does anyone know any clean, safe, good recovery houses to stay in, in Santiago Dominican republic?
Hey girl! I got my surgery with Escobar, but haven{t had time to update my profile with pics as I am still in Dom Rep. If you need somewhere to stay, you can stay at my cousins house, which is where I stayed. Her number is 849 658 5332. If you call soon, I can even translate for you. Her name is Lina. She lives literally 2 minutes away from HOMS and has taken me to all my appointments. She has taken care of all my needs so this may be an option too for you. If you have a buddy that is fine too as she has 3 empty bedrooms. ANyways.... on to me! lol I am doing fine. I am looking good. My stomach is still swollen though, but that is normal. Everybody tells me that it seems as if I did not even have surgery because my recovery has been going so well! I think it might have been those vitamins I took and the fact that I do not play around.. I took my iron pills and had no alcohol for 2 months before the surgery. I also do not smoke. Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck!!! Check out my profile in a week or so to see my progress. take care girlie.
Please please please please send me pics or update soon I wanna see how great u look.. I'm happy to hear from u.. Although I'm goin with yily where does ur cousin live..?? How much will she charge me and a friend..??
What vitamins did you take? Is she close enough to dr.rubio's office. Me and a buddy are to arrive march 31 and have surgery april 1st?

So I've schedule my surgery and I'm on my way to see dr Rubio April 1st I'm excited and can't wait! Counting down the days. GOing to start getting wverything ready for my trip so I don't forget anything! I'm so anxious!
Yay congrats !!! what are you having done with him?
I'm actually goin to Yily and just lipo and BBL
Oh ok good luck best wishes

So I got all my labs

So I did my physical got all my blood test done and everything thing is great. I'm healthy. My hemo level is 13.5. Glad to hear that I'm in good condition. I also started my vitamins. So I will hopefully I'll have a healthy recovery
Hello Ladies,,, I'm schedule to have surgery with Dr. Rubio on the 18. I'm leaving to DR on the 14. If you guys have any questions I can help you with let me know...
yayyy congratulation!!! what are you getting done?
And thank u btw :) I'm so excited!

okay sooo...

okay sooo im thinking of getting some lipo doneon my arms. ive gained weight and all my weight to my stomach, back and arms :( all areas i do not want lol. im kind of scared because i need to use my arms and i dont want to be in even more pain, plus its an extra 1000. yikes! but i have time to think.
Hi! I'm looking into doctor rubio over doctor Duran, i had the same dilemma between the two. But its either wait for doctor Duran for late september and be a little scared. Or go with doctor Rubio feel more secure and go earlier.. The weather is so nice outside.. And then I thought maybe if i explain exactly what I want to doctor Rubio maybe he can give me similar results ? I would like to see more of his work though. But I noticed that the doctors that work in the hospital HOMS hardly have any pictures posted.
I know exactly how u feel. With all these things I hear about infections and on the news, thats why I decided to stay with rubii and I also have a cousin and friend who went t0o him thats how I found out about him. But hes so honest hell let u know if he can or cant. And thsts what I like. I think its bc there more private, bc I notice the same thing.
Bkbutterfly your surgery is the 19th? What are you having done?

All my vitamins

hi, I'm also having liposculpure done w/ Dr Rubio on May 9th! I am so excited he has done work on a few of my girlfriends and mother and they look great! its my turn now and I am ready to do this!
Hi Goldengirl, I'm glad to hear more positive comments about Dr. Rubio. I'm so ready for this!!! It's our turn girl!!!
hey goldengirl515, congratulations. i feel we're all choosing the right doctor and making a great decision. im so excited for our journey. good luck with everything. keep us all posted.

almost here

almost 2 weeks away, im so excited! im like having dreams about this. the only things that is holding me back is leaving my 2 year old :( i never went a night without him smh. this is so hard for me. even though i know hell be okay with his dad and my mom its still killing me.
i got a breast reduction, lipo, and fat transfer to my butt when i was 18 (im about to be 20 now) and he did a great job i loved my results, and super affordable as well.
Thats great! Im excited I cant wait. How did the fat transfer come out? I have like no butt lol just a little bump and big chest so I want a lot of fat transferred! @cellywoot
Cellywoot you have pics? Im going to rubio April 1

supplies

can anyone give me some ideas of what i should pack for this trip?
Hi Bkbutterfly hope your surgery went well!!!
hi Dee_dee i leave May 8th my surgery is May 9th still a few weeks away

One week

So I'm just one week away from my surgery. I've put on some weight I was 128lbs and now I weigh 144lbs. I hope with all this weight I gained I can get the big butt I want along wit the hips.

Ugh stomach, no hips

I'm so ready.

Ugh

I hope Rubio can work his magic. I'm in need of some hips and booty.
By the way I had a tummy tuck Laipo suction Brazilian butt lift with Dr. nelson rubio
I had my surgery done on 6 March 2014 I am very pleased with Dr. Nelson Rubio. He is very professional he makes you feel very safe he makes you feel very protected he's just a wonderful wonderful surgeon!! The day of my surgery as they were preparing me for surgery he actually sang a very nice song to me I didn't feel anything and after the surgery they sent me my room. The only thing I have to say is that I did throw up The Anastasia
Hey Julie do u have any b4 and after pics? How r u feeling during your healing process?

so 3 more days

so 3more days and im out. i have do do all my last minute errands, get the rest of my stuff. make sure my son has eveything he needs before i leave. i just want to get this done and over with. im so nervous. i pray every night that i have a safe surgery and recovery. this is something ive always wanted to do. but i came this far now im going to take on this challenge.
Yaaaayyyy I can't wait. So excited for you!!!
Thank you!!!! I can't wait either!

The big day

So tomarrow I leave and Tuesday is my big day. I'm excited but nervous. I'm trying to to stress out bc I want to have a healthy surgery. I'm out getting last minute things. Then I'm done.
Good luck girl!!
Thank u hunny!

Feeling sad

This is the hardest thing I'm doing I'm going to miss my son and family. I never been away. Mind u this is my first time traveling! I just want to hurry and get it over with!
Facetime and WiFi will come in handy :)
Hey Nunu!!! hoping all went well with surgery!!! As soon as ur up to it, I wanna hear all about Rubio and the recovery house :)
Nunu! Hope ur good boo!

Hi ladies

Hi ladies so I got my surgery done I'm in the recovery house just came from the hospital. I had to stay the night so they could make sure I'm ok. Everything is going well. I'm sore and in a little pain. Nothing to bad. I'm great tho. Rubio and his staff is great.
Do u have pics???
NuNu glad all went well. Take good care of yourself. Now it's all you.
Thank u him. How u feelin is everything good?

update

so today im two weeks post op from surgery. im better then ever. moving and back to work but still taking it easy. im still very swollen, but that should be going down soon. i have to get more massages. i havent post pics yet because i havent been on my computer, but i will soon. i can say so far im satisfied with my result, but i would of liked my butt more bigger to be honest. but i didnt have a lot of fat to begin with so im guessing thats why lol. i only weighed 138 the day before surgery. but lets see how my body heals up. i can say that rubio and his staff were great they treated me very well, i loved that rubio always checked on me, even right after surgery he came to see me, make sure i was ok. ummmm what else lol. i did massages omg were they painful lol but it did help with the swelling. i had a drain put it that didnt hurt. i will be updating pics later.

question

question, can anyone tell me which faja is better, the salome faja or the fajate faja. i heard people tell me one is better then the other blah blah, any opinions.

The day after surgery

Post op

Drains

Omg you already look great if thats you a day post op with all that swelling thats great i think your butt and waist are coming along great and the scar looks good too i cant wait to see you after your swelling goes away!!!
Thanks hunny. Yea the first pics are a day post opp and the others are 4 days post opp. Yes I love how thin my scar is. I jus wish my butt was bigger but I'll see how it turns out. I will def keep you guys posted
Are you still in dr?... So how much was everything in total were the massages expensive and the medicine? You stayed at recovery house how much did they charge sorry for all the question i want to know how much $$ i will need to spend on post op stuff if i go

so today isnt the day

so today isnt the day, as the days keep passing by im not seeing the results i want in my butt/hips area. :( i love my tummy tuck, its still swollen but its going down just right. now as for my butt and hips i feel like im losing what i have, and i didnt have much to begin with. ive been tryin on clothes and nothing is making me happy, i have mayb a little bump. like you cant even tell the difference. im starting to really worry. i went to dr to fix all my insecurities, and im jus not as satisfied. i know i wasnt going to be able to get a huge butt, but of course i wanted something that made a difference. im feeling really sad i been crying since yesterday hoping i would see a difference. idk what to do. i texted rubio yesterday asking him how much cc he put, he only took a total of 2000 out of me and after it was cleaned and all that other stuff it left him with 1400 so he was only able to put 700 in each cheek. thats not a lot at all. but thats all the fat i had. im beginning to feel like i should of never went. like what is going to be my next step if i want a big big booty something to match and even out.
Hello, personally I think you look great, sorry to hear you are disappointed. I am actually considering Dr Rubio, for a breast reduction and lipo, would you recommend him? Thank you!!!
Hi Yariww, i honestly don't know what to tell you. He's a great Dr but in my case I feel I didn't get the best of him and his staff. You can't really see it in d pics but I do have my sides different. They are not even. I'm consulting a plastic surgeon next week to see what can b done about it. I'm also doing a breast lift with small implants here. I don't feel comfortable doing them in DR specially after my experience.
Your post op pics are fantabulous!!!! I think u look amazing and you'll only look better as the swelling and bruising go down :-)

Post op

I ladies I haven't been on here for a while, I've just been trying to recover my body. I'm still a little sad about my small butt lol. But I'm happy wit my tummy tuck. I'm starting to feel itchy lol from me healing. Ugh it's a pain. And having to eat healthy is also a pain lol. But other then that in doin well. I've been going for my massages they still hurt but not as bad. I've been also having my bf massage me at home when I'm not getting them done. It also helps. Everything is coming along well jus wish I had the Kim k lol. Let's see tho I'm only 5 weeks almost 6 weeks post op.

New faja

Faja sorry pics didn't upload before

Hi Chica, even though you didn't get want you want, you still look good. Have you've reached your fluffing stage?
Thank you and no I haven't reached that stage I keep looking everyday to see when will it fluff smh
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon