*Future*Almonte*Doll*In*The*Making* - Dominican Republic

I am 25 Years old, mother of three, have a...

I am 25 Years old, mother of three, have a daughter and two sons who I adore so much!!! I am looking to get my shape back and build my confidence back while learning to change my eating habits around so i can maintain my newly form shape. I am at 220 the biggest I have ever been use to being around 169-173 since I am solid all around that is my idea weight I desire to be on my journey. I Would like a nice tight tummy with abs and its all streched out after giving birth. Before my last son I still had a decent shape it was coming back to until I did have my last child. But any who I have been depressed had death in family in feburary and I was at 198 sat in the house and by that next month weight jumped up to 215 and now weighting 220. I had test done and everythinh seem to be fine and healthy with my body and overtall health just need to work out and diet better than what I have and deal with emtions and not eat them away like I have and be more active. I have always like to work out and be active just fell off but I want better for myself and my life. Anyhow I would like Tummy Tuck, Liposcupture, and BBL. I have some booty now but it kinda dimenshed over the extra weight gain it lacking at the top just need that extra lift and "ump" to be a nice onion booty like it once was before. I want to be able to see my vag again and have a nice waist so I can get a decent wardrobe back. Overall I just want a nice natural shape like I had and to build my confidence up and feel like me again.

I was introduced to realself thru my aunt a year ago and I have doner my reasech and I like Robles, Duran assets but Yily was the bomb to me with the waist,boties,and body period until In have recently fell head over for Fatime Almonte I love her work and seem like I will achieve what I am looking for by letting her dong the honors and hooking this body up. It took awhile for me to get a quote from her assistant I had to call the office and finally I recieved the Quote I had been waiting on. I had been did qoutes with yily and robles. Yily wanted 4350 but no meds or recovery or transportation included and Robles 4350 same as yily or package deal 5200 including meds, transportation and recovery house. With the tummy tuck I dont like how alot of people scar looks some like a kindergarden could of did it if imma be scarred for life let it be decent and small and not noticable. I have not had a c section that's was why I was worried about a scar but just getting lipo and still having possible hanging skin Im not for that either I came to terms that I need the full tummy tuck for the muscle repairs tighenting and desired shape I want so i feel comfortable with Fatima Almonte doing that. Almonte Quote was 5,200 I spoke to Lesley Maria and she emailed me shortly after the call and viweing the pics I had attached. That qoute Included: Tummy tuck + liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist underarm area+ BBL.
US$ 5,200.00 includes: ?10 days in Recovery house, meals, 24 hour nursing monitoring
(Recovery House available: Tropical RH, Armonia RH, Real Recovery Luxury Tropical, Soraya RH)Transportation from airport/clinic/consultations
Preoperative Cardiovascular evaluation and blood tests, EKG, X-Ray
Post operation medications
1 Post op garment
1 night at the clinic
Free of charge consultation post op
security deposit of US$350.00 required to save your date NON REFUNDABLE, although it is good for a year in case you need to change your surgery date. The remaining balance is to be paid in US$ cash ONLY.Surgery days are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Dr. Almonte has a very strict rule of only 3 patients per day. It is very important that your hemoglobin level is 13 and above to have these procedures done. ( I do have a problem with Low Iron I am 11.0 right now so i have to get that up)
Can Reach Fatima Almonte or
Lesley Maria
Medical Assistant/Customer service
Whatsapp or Viber/Tel: 829-333-9660

So I have a list of thing I need to do and Have to prepare for surgery Iron and losing needs are two. I like How I dont have to focus on my BMI wiht yily you have to be 35 with in your range with fatima and Robles Have that level up to 13 or more but Imma try to know some pounds off so i can make sure I have a safe surgey. Well thats most of tghe things I wanted to say I plann on trying to aim for december of 2014 to have this done and i seem that armoina was a good recovery house and that tropical was and I read on someone post it was a husband and wife and the husband was a real nurse and how they help her and pin pointed that her drain was clogged and i just was feeling that whole review since my life is valuable I have to be here for my babies So I will be trying to pin point what recovery house yo choose and need to still get supplies and look at the time I get out of school in december to best travel to DR. I am looking forward to this Journey and trip I HATE Pain a Big baby but I have to prepare for this.

I am going to be there on December 15 for my procedure. I am going to be at tropical recovery. Hope to see you there. We are getting the same things done. Good luck
I will be there around that time too...my date is December 5th, thinking of switching to December 8th though. well good luck!
Oh sorry didn't told u I'm Dominican thats why I know

Pictures of wishes and My self

Hey last time I did upload pictures but they didn't seem to come thru

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

more pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

pics

When are you going? I'm going in March and I live in Louisiana as well.
Best Wishes!
Will be following your journey, thanks for sharing and all the best keeping you in prayer.

checking in

I finally put deposit down a couple weeks ago can't wait for December 7th to get here! Trying to get hemo up so I can get everything done. I need to get a flight still everything I see is at 700 so I guess I'm stuck with that. And still need to order passport and supplies but I about to get back on track with diet been slipping back into old habits and need to stay focus if I want great results. Wanted to say hello to my realself sisters I'm still here even though I haven't been saying much so ready to get on the flat side and past pain and healing can't wait. I am going to post two pics of my body beforehad my babies. I want to get back there or better and get my arms down and butt filled out

Yes u are just. Like me me body was nice no great but I was happy ,now after the baby ,I can't Even go to shopping I feel like a cow lol will be in the flat side soon and happy again I just 13 days !!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon