Cabral Doll - Dominican Republic

Heyy, im sceduled for surgery with Dr.Cabral on...

Heyy, im sceduled for surgery with Dr.Cabral on March 18 im very excited! Im dominican and used to live in the area he works ive had family that had work done with him and hes the best in DR. Ive done my research on him and i do not care to hear negative comments about him :-) . iVe been communicating with him for weeks via whatsapp and ive sent wish pics which he says he can make me look better then that which i thought was impossible but yily said the same thing when i was considering her. Cabral recommended i bring precocet but my insurance hasnt been renewed so i wont be able to see her in time. What did you do for pain? is it really painful? i have a low pain tolerance :-| .. Also any advice is appreciated. I will be staying at cipla 9 days post op before returning to the states. i will post as many pics as i can looking forward to sharing my journey with you all :-D

Wishing you all the best !!
Good luck.

40 days preop

40 days left! Have not been in contact with Dr Cabral since my phone messed up but my date was already confirmed with him. I need to call his office to have someone pick me up from the airport. I've been take ferrous sulfate and and ensure once a day and will be buying multivitamin tomorrow. Even though its early I plan to have my suitcase packed this weekend

Hey best of luck girl. I am also scheduled for the 18th with Dr. Cabral. Hope everything goes well. Fingers crossed.
Thanks good luck to you too! :-)
Yessss Dr Cabral I know n I know if we take good care of out health n bodies I know we going to look beautiful, good luck to u too :)

34 days preop

Heyy how long can anyone recommend staying I was originally going to stay 10 days at the clinic but I'm staying for 6 instead then my husband ants to take me to visit his family several hours away .. aside from the 3500 quote how much more $$ you think we should take for all the other expenses I'm thinking 5200 ... my mom said don't take a debit card because they I guess made a copy and started using hers out there once she got back to the states..

Good luck! Wishing you health and happiness.
Good luck, hope everything goes well and you get the body you want. I will be following your journey

25 days left...

25 days until I'm in DR and time is flying by! I've ordered all my stuff I plan on taking but haven't received everything yet.. I have my
Boppy pillow
Ensure
Compression socks
Summers eve feminine wipes
Diurex
Percocets
Tylenol 3

Good luck doll, I'm going to Cabral April 9th! Will be following your progress!
Thanks! Good luck to you too!
Thank you! :-) good luck to you also!!

how much I plan to spend..

I realize I did not detail how much I need to spend ...
3500 liposculpture
45$ consultation
140$ analysis
220$ for two postop garments
30$ compression socks
100$ per night to stay at clinic hotel includes pick up and drop off to airport plus one free night

What if you've already booked a room at a recovery house?
You wont have to spend as much because I didn't see any recovery houses at 100 per night I just chose to stay at the clinic as a personal preference since I will only be in the capital 5 days then I'm going to stay with family
Hi, I'm booked with Cabral for March 19th. I fly in on the 18th 12 midnight, will stay at CIPLA when I arrive, since Maria will be picking me up from the airport. I will check on you when I get there. All the best!

20 days until I am in DR!

The closer my date gets the more excited I become. I can't wait to get this done. I received my lipo foam, arnicare gel and neosporin today. I'm only missing a few more items which should be arriving tomorrow.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

per op pics and wish pics

Here are my depressing pre op pics and my wish pics. I'm trying to be as realistic as I can about the wish pics but its what I want and what I think i can get. I asked Cabral if I needed a tummy tuck since I have a daughter but he said no.. I feel like I do though.

Can anyone tell me if is ok to bring any kind of pain medication...it may sound stupid but don't you need a prescription from a doctor to be able to bring it to DR...I'm going for sx on the 20th of March and I don't know cause I'm afraid of the pain
I dnt know if you can but I'm bringing some to cause I be damn if I'm b in any type of pain out there.. My sx date is the 19th I can't wait!!!
Cabral told me to bring Percocet

leaving to DR today!

Hey everyone!!! Plane leaves in about 5 hours I'm about to start getting dressed and head to the airport I wasn't nervous until now... I'm like shaking but so0 excited!!! By the way ... I was told not to eat since 9 last night since I can possibly have my surgery today instead of Tuesday.... I really hope so my nerves are going crazy right now!!!

See you there!!
Ok thank you..
I know you are.. Have a safe flight..

surgery today...

I'm here at cipla I already had all the analysis done and everything is paid for I'm just waiting for my blood work results then I'm going for surgery. I was really nervous but after I got off the plane I started to feel better the driver was so nice we talked the whole time. After my consultation with Dr. Cabral I feel so much better not nervous, just worried about the pain but I have percocet so hopefully I won't bother me too much... by the way all his post op patients have some HUGE asses. he said he can definitely give me what I want lots of butt and hips.. I will update as soon as I'm able

omg you're surgery is today! I wish you the best and can't wait to hear and see your new results! xo
Hey there, I pray you will have a successful sx with all your desires materialized. Looking forward to your updates! *cheers
Yes girl I'm so happy for you.. I guess I can finally meet you tomorrow :) I hope everything turns out great, good luck with your sx..

pain

Right after surgery the pain is intense, I can only compare it to unbearable soreness on my stomach and back and like a truck ran over my ass legs and thighs. However after they gave me a pain killer shot and I drank my percocet it brings the soreness down from a level 10 to a 2 and I'm able to talk on the phone eat sleep or go online. my toes and legs are numb I think from all the compression so I can't really walk. Dr. Cabral and all the staff are truly amazing I cried when I first had to et up from the bed so they can clean me up and they did everything they could to calm me down and make me laugh.I having seen my butt yet was I too much pain to try but I feel like I'm laying on two hard pillows so I think that's good. I saw my stomach and hips Cabral took every bit of fat out my stomach I couldn't believe it and my hips r big and hard everyone is saying I look amazing even Cabral said he did a beautiful job that I will love it. I waited until they took out my IV to type this up so it would be easier. I been laying on my ass the whole time cause its the only way I can eat reach for the phone etc. my arms hurt but I will update more later hopefully with some pics.

pics

My eyelids are swollen because I have my feet elevated the whole time and I been sleeping like all day. I have a pic of my girdle but I have like two inches of padding all over I will try to take a pic without the girdle front and back

I forgot to add

I have always been slightly anemic but I started taking blood builders 4 weeks ago and my levels were 12.7 on day of surgery, and I don't have a drain just a lovely catheter so I don't have to get up and go to the toilet.

Keep us posted.
Hope you feel better did you just get lipo?
Liposculpture with bbl, I'm still sore but right now its nothing unbearable just woke up from a nap

almost fainted..

I had to stand so they can clean me almost fainted I feel good now that I'm laying down again. I asked the nurse to take a pic this was the best she could do.

Wohoo!  Out of surgery and on the road to recovery- glad everything is going well so far.
Thank you!
Looking great so far doll! I'm excitied for you. I just have a quick question,'you had your analyst done in the us and Cabral accepted the paper work? I want to get it my paper work done and surgery done the same day, But if I can get it Done in the states that would Be prefect

pain...

I was screaming in pain because I hadn't taken any pain killers and I had to stand while they took off my garment to wash it and fix the bed. It still almost impossible for me to walk my butt and hips are so stiff. I asked them to send me a nurse who can massage my legs for me. My catheter was removed earlier which I wanted them to leave in so I don't have to get up to use the toilet but I called a nurse and used my P EZ to pee in there bucket thing and I didn't spill a drop of it. I don't have my compression garment they took it off to dry it but here are some pics. I have some padding under my shirt.

pic

Hopefully it will fluff out once I become more mobile I been laying on my butt since I had the surgery.. I was finally able to get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. I walked slow but at least I didn't scream or pass out.

yamilka

Today has been frustrating because after my garment was washed at 9am I had to keep calling for them to come put it back on they didn't put it back on until 7pm so I was without the garment the whole day... very frustrating. When one of the nurses finally came to put it on I asked aren'tyou going to put the socks on she's like you don't need it meanwhile my legs are like two balloons. anways the nurses change shift and I call the office so I could pee a nurse names yamilka comes in and helps me walk to the bathroom then when I get back in bed she rubs arnicare on my legs and takes her time to put my socks on then she passes me my ensure and covers me. I reach out and give her a tip and she's the only one who doesn't snatch it out my hand she was like noooo noon. It OK I said no take it... she's so sweet :-)

pain killers

Percocets finished only bought 15 wit me here .. I'm buying their pain killers out here now. Right now my pain level without meds is about 4. They poked my back to drain it a bit and I feel better now not as stiff. My breakfast was a piece of toast and a hot chocolate.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

didn't realize how big my butt and hips are

I'm walking on my own now :-) thank God because I think I was irritating the nurses...they moved me to a much bigger and much nicer room ...feeling 50% better then on Monday ...here's some pics sorry for the stains remember I have no drains.

im going to him in july
Fantastic!!
Looking good already! Thx for the update. Happy healing!

4 days post op**

Dr. Cabral came to check on me this morning, I was laying on my stomach with my face and arms hugging my boppy pillow and watching a movie. He walked in smiled asked how I was feeling. I said OK but uncomfortable, he lifted up the blanket and said very good that your laying down like that, very good! He said, your butt is very big very nice and told me go to the spa for a massage to help with the swelling. I went for my first massage today it was weird. It hurt but not enough for me to scream. Anyways I'm tired now but I will update with pics later tonight, take care and thank you all for your comments and support.:-)

Good luck doll!
:-)
Thanks love

(warning) TMI !!

I had a really bad morning. Around 1am last night i called a nurse to remove my garment so I can use the bathroom since I have not poo 'd since last Monday pre surgery! Anyway I got really dizzy and the nurse put my garment back on and I went to sleep. I woke up at 6am in pain from not eliminating called the nurse asked for a laxitive but they said I had to ask my doctor who wouldn't get there until later. I sat pushing on the toilet for about in hour before I gave up, cried, and went to sleep. Woke up in even more pain called a nurse for help but she said I had to wait for a doctor. Sat on the toilet again! Shivering in pain after 40 minutes still nothing. A lady from the spa came to check on me and asked why I was so pale I said I just want to sleep. I woke up at 4 pm sat on the toilet again and was finally able to use the bathroom I felt so relieved I no longer had that tension in my butt. Ladies please bring a mild laxitive if you plan on taking pain meds because I do not want anyone to endure that same horrific morning and pain I encountered.

You look good! Pls if you have more time if you can update more post op pics. Also, how long did you stay at cipla clinic? And did he give you any discount?
I will put more pics in the morning before I leave cipla love :-) , I stayed here 6 nights and 7 days one night free and I didn't pay for them to drive me here from the airport. I know prices and other things have changed but he left everything for me how he first quoted. I believe now lipoculpture with bbl is 3800 and pick up from airport is 70$ but I paid 3500$ and the pick up was included.
So ur writing this while your still at cipla? This is making it real to me lol. Thanks for replying. You have an amazing recovery. Do you mind listing all the other stuff you had to pay for that isn't included in the quote? Also, how long did you have the drained? Also, just any tips about the surgery in general. Thanks so much.

leaving cipla today :-) :-) :-)

WOW, that is all I have to day!!

different posture

another pic

Wow you look Great!
Wow @ ur last pictures! Cabral really did his thing! Do you have Maria's # or whatsapp? Cause I feel like cabral takes so long to reply to me and I think some of my questions can be answered by Maria.
June 18th :)

pics**

Hey everyone!! Finally back in the USA. Had so much fun in DR after leaving CIPLA. I'm very tired but promise to update and answer all your comments tomorrow take care!! :-)

Girl you look great. Glad you enjoyed the DR. Looking forward to your upcoming pics and review. After looking at your results thinking I will def will become a Cabral barbie

front view

Can you tell me what your pre op weight was please? We look similar in size.

update**

So I'm very happy with my post op results just waiting for the stiffness and discomfort to go away. Everyday I feel better and am able to do more. Today I plan on changing from my post op compression garment to my butt lifting girdle hoping to enhance my results. My husband took a picture of me laying down and I couldn't believe how small my back looks especially since I still have a lot of swelling. Its also important to take all your post op meds daily! I notice a huge difference when I take my meds versus when I don't. I also recommend everyone buy the P ez female urinal is amazing and a HUGE help.

looking good.
You look good happy healing. How many CC's did you get?
Thank you.. I don't know he never told me and I never asked...

side pic

Will post more pics later...

Hey doll you are looking great! Happy you made a safe recovery. Quick questions, how many perks did you take daily, and did you wear panties with your faja?
I took the percs every four to five hours I needed it I have a low pain tolerance. I didn't wear panties until I got back to the states because I was draining on the pads.
Thanks

worried and not feeling well**

Not feeling well today. Been sleeping all day no appetite, I feel very cold. I was fine the past couple days but I was taking Advil or Tylenol when I woke up due to the stiffness. I took my temp. I don't have a fever otherwise I wouldve went to the ER.

How have u been feeling? Did u go see the doctor? Please do not take any chances.
Hope all is well with you lady! !! Paying for a speedy recovery.
Praying**

hi everyone

Thank you all so much for your concern I'm feeling a lot better. Some massages ensures and caffeine helped me feel almost 100% normal if my butt wasn't hard and I wasn't waking up stiff every morning i'd be perfect.. going to sleep now have school in the morning.. I will update with pics as soon as everything begins to settle bit. :-)

You look amazing
Great results, love your shape!
Glad u are ok!!!

Cabral is the King of sculpting!

Pic didn't upload

Happy you are ok looking like hot stuff. My butt is so stiff too but I just recently got it done. CIPLA is the worse !!
Yea it's going to be stiff for a while.. I completely forgot to post about CIPLA but I agree it's shit I don't recommend anyone go there if your by yourself cause they're useless next time I go for my boobs my man will be staying with me there to keep them in check
Or I'll stay at a hotel better

Deleted my pics

Didn't like that people were using cabral pre and post op pics to make memes on Instagram... I will be posting more pics tho but only of my butt

I seen a company that will actually travel to DR with you and provide everything for you. S.Queens Travel Services, they will book a vacation home and all you have to do is bring yourself and clothes they will handle the rest. They're on FB
Can you take a front view pic doll?
Thank you so much for your story. Damn I didnt know ppl were taking pics and making memes.obviously they have no life.you look amazing. So cipla,if you could do it again would you hire a nurse at cipla,or go to an RH,or change nothing?

hi sorry..

Heyy sorry for disappearing I've been really busy here's some pics...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

laying down pics ..preious pics will be deleted

You look GREAT.. ANY changes?! I'm planning on going to DR around this time next year.. How was the traffic?!
When I say traffic I mean in and out his office
Are you planning on going to him? Is he still practicing?, someone died while he was preforming her surgery. http://7online.com/health/woman-dies-following-plastic-surgery-in-dominican-republic/176318/
Dr. Hector Cabral

Was not to clear on after care instructions but overall he gets stars :-)