Finally a Cabral Barbie! - Dominican Republic, DO

After almost 3 years of lurking and research I've...

After almost 3 years of lurking and research I've decided to get my BBL with Dr. Cabral at CIPLA. I've scheduled with his assistant Maria Isabel for 10/21/13. I am so nervous.

My body is okay... I've always had a pretty flat stomach and an okay butt but I've never had hips. Whenever I wear a tight dress everything looks good except my non-hips. I actually have negative hips lol. My hips go in where the should come out.

I am 5'7 and 170 lbs... Dr. Cabral suggested I lose about 10-20lbs before surgery for the best results but I don't know because I've seen him perform miracles on girls twice my size. Even though I weigh a lot I am not that big because I am tall. So I'm not 100% sure if I will diet or not.

Any who I am so excited kind of nervous but my time Ito shine is here and Om ready lol!

Ughhh so confused

So I've been on a research rampage for the last few weeks trying to gather as much info as possible on upcoming surgery. I have to admit its been a bit overwhelming at times, but I definitely want to be informed. I've decided I'm going to fly out on 10/21 .... I should arrive at around 12:55pm and from the airport I want to go straight to CIPLA and have all my tests done and meet with Cabral for my consult and hopefully be cleared to have my surgery the next day.

But my issue now is I just don't know what I should do afterwards. Unfortunately the person I was going with can't come anymore so now I'm going dolo. We were going to stay in a nearby hotel but now I don't know if I should do that if I'm alone. I was thinking a RH, but I've read horror stories ranging from girls developing infections from unsanitary conditions to girls having to scream to get attention from the inattentive staff to girls being hungry and not getting adequate food. I really don't know what to do??? I thought about just paying the $100/day to stay at CIPLA and getting around the clock care but then some of the girl from the surgery group I'm a part of who have had they're surgeries said that CIPLA is not very comfortable nor worth the cost. I'm so confused...

Progress

So I just spoke with Maria Isabel, Cabral's English speaking assistant about changing my date. I LOVE HER!! She is sooo nice and patient with me. She always answers all of my questions and even remembers who I am and our previous conversations. She asked me if I'd found a driver yet.. And warned me to be very careful. She told me if I hadn't found someone within a month of my surgery she would find someone for me.

I am giddy just thinking about my surgery. I keep stalking all of the BBL girls reviews and pics.... I can't wait to be a barbie.

Next step recovery houses/hotels...

Annoyed

It's really annoying to get inboxes and read comments asking where is a cheap place I can stay or us ur possible Incan do my blood work up
Here so I don't gave to pay for it up here. To me this means you don't have enough money to have your surgery done. I understand everyone (myself included) wants to save as much money as possible but it's getting ridiculous. Recovery is no joke and basing where ur going to heal based on price rather than quality of care is ridiculous. I don't know about anyone else but I'd want to be as comfortable as possible and have someone who knows what they are doing to help me out. Sorry for the rant...

On my way...

So I'm leaving on Thursday to get my surgery with Paoa Cabral. I am kind of nervous but not really. More so excited to get finally get my booty. This journey is three years in the making. I'm pretty much finished getting my needed supplies.

I have reserved a room with Mayra at Armonia RH. But I've been hearing mixed reviews about them so I'm going to check out Yasmin's, Juana's and Healing Haven as well since ill be there early the day before.

Ill post my supply list and pre-op pics a little later on

Success

I'm so sorry guys... I've been terrible at updating but this recovery process was really unexpected and much more than I ever imagined it would be. It's so hard but each day it is getting better. I thought it would be like my c-section... the next day I was up walking around. But the sh*t I felt with lipo is discomfort unlike anything I can describe.

My surgery was definitely a success! Dr. Cabral, Maria Isabel, and his team were so good to me. I am currently one month post and I love my new body. I will post a full review and pics soon.

Notes from 1 day post

I wrote this the night I woke up after I got out of surgery:

Feel like sh*t. Ribs and stomach are so sore. Tried to get up the nurses could change my chux and I nearly passed out from the pain. I told them to just leave me in the blood. My back is on fire. Woke up for around 5pm and kept vomiting from the anesthesia threw up on the floor about 5 times. Nurses are aggravated because they have to clean it up. Fuck them.

Nurse came in to give me a iron treatment which felt like alcohol in my IV it burned through my hand and arm. She rubbed by back as I cried. And kept saying it was normal.

I brought pills to stop the me from vomiting but they refuse to give them to me and instead gave something in my IV which also burned like hell but I immediately stopped puking.

It's 5:43 am I've been up since 3:49am because my neck hurts from laying on my stomach. I am so uncomfortable but it's too painful too move. I don't want anyone to touch me.

Hopefully I feel better when daylight hits. Nurses have come and checked in me regularly. Offering me juice and water.., no food until tomorrow. I'm not hungry anyway. I saw Dr. Cabral in my room today. Then Maria Isabel and then Jose Brito. They were talking to me but I was in too much pain to listen.

I feel like I got my ass whooped by 2 grown men.

Bring a blanket to CIPLA not quite a comforter but def a quilted blanket. There blankets are the equivalent of fuzzy sheets. I'm so glad I brought one from home even though I am bleeding and leaking all over it. I smell like raw meat but I'm warm.

Pain scale 8.5/10

Results

Trying to upload a video but it's asking for a embed code???.. Any one know how to do this???

Before and After

A quick before and after. Same boy shorts, same pose, same angle. Cabral took everything from my belly and back.

3 months post

Everything is going pretty good. I have no more pain but there is still a little stiffness/tightness in my lower back and stomach. I'd say I'm at 85-90% normal. My measurements are 36.5-27-43. Pre op they were 38-31.5-40. I love my new body.

But all is not peaches and cream... One thing I'm worried about is the color of my stomach. For some reason it's about 2 shades darker than the rest of my body. I've been using coco butter and hoping that it will resolve but so far not much. If anyone has suggestions let me know please.

Last update

I officially became 6 months post on Friday ( no more faja!!!) lol well I still wear it. I am used to it and it feels weird when I'm not wearing it lol. But I am doing great, no more swelling I still have a little tightness but nothing too bad. If say I'm completely back to normal. The lumpiness on my stomach from the lipo has gone away, and I am just so happy with the results of my surgery. I love Cabral for the great job he's done. I did lose a little volume in my hips so I'm thinking about a rd 2 sometime early next year. But I don't know if I wanna do the pain all over again. Don't wanna mess up a good thing lol.... So it's still just a thought for right now.

Also I deleted my pics from here don't really want them floating around cyberspace..... but if you'd like to see more of Cabral's work check out his I G at DrCabral01.

Good luck and God bless to all you future dolls. XOXOXO

Oh yeah

Also my stomach skin color went back to its normal preop color (no bleaching necessary) and my final measurements are 37-28-43.5

Response to the latest death

I don't know the story behind this latest death but condolences to the victim and her family. God rest her soul. As some one who actually had surgery with Cabral and stayed at CIPLA. I
don't agree with everything said ATLmama said but she def does have some valid point. That language barrier is def serious if u don't know any Spanish. Luckily I know a little and I had two buddy's who spoke it to translate. This is so sad if it's true and it's def not his first death lk atl mama said. I will just say complication do happen and its completely up to you to make sure you are 10000% healthy before you set foot in the DR. The standards of care and the ethics are completely different there and money is definately the driving motive.

With that said I will still be going to Cabral for rd 2. I want his to do my arms, upper back, and chin. Why am I going to him again...because at the end of the day HE IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES. I haven't seen any doctor anywhere consistently produce his results. My waist is little and my ass is fat almost 8 month later... plus I'm in good health and will take all the steps necessary to ensure I'm well.
Hector Augusto Cabral Guerrero

His ig is deleted and I'd like to see his work
For wat he just killed someone I'd go to Duran even thu I've read on here she paralyzed someone's foot from fucking with nerves while injecting the butt I did surgery trust me it ain't easy and it's risky
It's not deleted it's drhectorcabral
Ugh I just heard such great things thanks I'll still with doing it in the US just hard finding a good doctor
Duran has had deaths too.
His ig is not deleted
Really I haven't read or found any reports do u have links?
http://7online.com/health/woman-dies-following-plastic-surgery-in-dominican-republic/176318/ please copy links and watch video ladies before getting surgery another recent death this is her page to help spread awareness please like on Facebook the video broke my heart this is real story was on Chanel 7 news https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1452445498363665
The woman who died last week during her TT/Lipo surgery with Dr. Cabral was Rachene Hutchinson. She was only 28 yrs old and a mother to 3 young children. Eyewitness News posted an article about her and said she died on the table during surgery, not later on (Google it for more details). Cabral wasn't clear about the exact cause of death and thinks she had a heart attack. Something is seriously wrong with the medical screening & protocols that Cabral is adhering to. I don't know what he is doing (or not doing) but one thing is for certain, he is a HIGH RISK surgeon that I would avoid at all costs!!! This is the 3rd or 4th known death that Cabral is responsible for. I can't believe that people are willing to jeopardize their life to go to him in the face of all these recent deaths. Something is seriously wrong here ladies! PLEASE RECONSIDER ANY SURGERY WITH THIS MAN AND FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!
Hi ladies, I am only posting as a witness of Doctor Cabral s work. Few of my friends had work done with him and let s say yes he is truly amazing, But you guys need to understand, you need to be in a very good health and not overdue surgeries at the same time. I see women having tummy tuck, lipo and other procedures at the same time this is like a ticket to death.1 Patient that died at Cipla had history with asthma.Please don t risk your life when your Health is not top notch just for the name of beauty.Recovery is very important and yes pay the price for it when you have too and hire the best nurse you can find out there because it s about your health,you need minimum 10 days to 2 weeks recovery if not complications gonna come through. Hope this help.
Are you referring to the death that just happened ?
I have no idea sweetie if it was the last, but the 1 I mentioned was performed by him in Cipla so maybe it s the last death. Like I said you can t play with your life and you already have health problems neither you wanna get many surgeries at the same time or recover the cheap way.If all the above is respected then there should be no risk or issue of course if you chose the best doctor.
DR CABRAL JUST PERFORMED A BBL ON A WOMAN I KNEW, AND SHE DIED IN D.R. DAYS LATER. July 2nd 2014. please don't do this!!! She left behind a family of 5 children, and probably died scared with no one around her even speaking English to help. To save money!!?? Forget that shit. It's your life. An ass isn't everything. If you NEED to be cut open, then stay in the US. THIS IS NOT HIS FIRST DEATH, there have been several! This surgery dissolves in a short time anyway unless you have a ton of fat.
i couldnt agree more ATLmama....you get what you pay for..and i aint paying for shit with my life!
What was the woman's name who died?
Her name is rachene Hutchison I knew her personally she really was an angel,dr cabral will rot in hell for sure for he is responsible for her death..anyone who lays their insecure ass on his operating table is taking the risk of not waking up.would you want to put your life on da line?if so your just as crazy as that monster dr.cabral and for the record for all you who keep saying rachene had a pre existing condition, that's a bunch of BS she was perfectly healthy....
Omg sorry about the loss of your friend. I rather paid my money here than to travel to a third world country to die in someone's table without my parents being there. We have all the antibiotics in New York in case of an emergency. Cheap will cost your life ladies is not worth it.
I wish I can see your pictures, thanks for all the information
Coco I miss u girly.. I started to message u on FB wasn't sure if you still check ya messages.. 6 more days and I'll be off to finally see the king.
Can you pm his email plz I'm booked for DR the 9 of April w baez but if cabral is available I wanna go w him
You look great.
Thanks luv
How many days were you actually in the DR? And were you still at home after the surgery? I have a FT job and not sure how much time this would take
I stayed 10 days at CIPLA before I flew home. I also work full time I took a total of 2 weeks off from work. If u get a TT u will prob need more like 3 weeks
Ok thanks!