Soon to Be Baez Beauty 9/14 - Dominican Republic, DO

After about 6 months of being a realself -aholic,...

After about 6 months of being a realself -aholic, I decided to start my post. I am 27 years old and I have one 6 year old child via c-section. I have contacted and received quotes from Yily, Duran, and Baez, and I have decided to go with Baez. I am choosing Baez, because she only does 1-2 surgeries a day and she also responds to you with any questions you may have.

I am 5' 2" and 186 lbs. Most of my weight is in my lower body... butt and thighs. I am contemplating which surgeries I would like to go with. As of now its aggresive liposculpture (incl thighs and arms), bbl, and ba. I know its a lot... but once and done is my goal. Some of my friends say I dont need any more booty and they are prob right but I would like a more shapely butt. A tt is out of the question for me, just a personal decision.
My friend is coming with me she is getting lipo and bbl with Duran the day after my surgery. It's gonna be nice having someone with me to share the experience. I'm trying to convince her to do a review also.

***WEIGHT LOSS*** I am going to try to get down to 175, I am a short thick girl and don't want it any other way.

Hasta Luego

Before pics

Didnt have a chance to post pic yesterday. But these are the pics I sent for my quote. Not best pics but selfies are never easy :). These boobs need help and the love handles gotta go. Maybe enough lipo around my booty will make it great... or not

Measurements and flight booked

So... My weight is actually 187 lbs ;/ and my measurements are 34,32,46. I would like a 30/32, 26, 46 but I don't even know how that would look lol.

Baez said 180 or close so I really want to try to get rid of a few lbs.

About 10 weeks to go so we shall see.

Might change my Doctor

Ugghh... I read all these reviews about people changing their doctors. I tried to email Baez to see if she can send me some before and after pics of some of her more "curvy" girls, and no response yet. Although her reviews are great I just want to make sure she can give me the results I want. A lot of the Baez dolls had to gain weight for surgery and I am more on the lose a few pounds before surgery side.

So I sent a quote request to Dr. Manuel Diaz, and Dra. Fatima Alamonte. I have seen a good amount of before and afters of some curvier girls and they were awesome.

I have been dieting and eating really healthy. Not so much to lose weight but the healthier you are the better your recovery.

I also keep contemplating what surgeries I want. I am sure whichever doctor I choose will tell me what's best for me. But I definitely want Liposculpture (back, flanks, abdomen, waist), incl. thighs (inner and posterior), arms and breast aug (lift w/ implants (med)), and maybe chin lipo and bbl. I wonder if my booty will have a better shape from lipo to the surrounding areas.

Also started vitamins. Right now just taking the blood builder and a multi vitamin. I'll prob do the preop vitamins from makemeheal when I get closer to my surgery date.

Hasta Luego
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck chica and I hope you find the doctor whose right for you. Good luck on your journey to becoming a doll.
wish yu d best, wld follow ur journey......takia
thanks
thanks i will do the same
I seeing baez the 10th have ya'll picked a recovery house
armonia but havent sent deposit yet
I picked Yasmin's heard nothing but good things
you heard nothing but good things about Yasmine's... hmm ive read some not so great and great things but you'll be fine
Such as I'd love to hear all of the opinions
congrats on ur weight loss.