Feel beautiful I want to have that confidence back...

feel beautiful I want to have that confidence back that I used to have with my body nobody else but myself,. My goal is to going me she already gave me the quote for the surgery and the dates that are available. I am kind of nervous but I know what I want. I am going to get lipo front and back with a tummy tuck n arms

hi RS

Another day without my passport :( wonder what's going on. Found out in manhatten they will give it to me right there n then. Will do that tomorrow . Hopefully give this deposit in to DR Yily and get May appt

this is me

How I look

hi RS a lot has been happening

I'm excited I got my confermation date :) now I have to conferm my stay. I booked my surgery for May 6 so hype. Any body that's is booking that date or in that date pls hit me up looking for a RH. So excited.
Let me tell you how my day went
Went to the air port I booked ky foight already but now I have to go n change my date n add 5 days more.so it will be 15 days :/ I went to the bath room when I went to the lady to pay my difference omg I thought some one toke my purse. End up going back home with traffic to get my purse. All this time my purse was in my house . I met this lady that works there (air line) she was so nice omg. Amazing personality, to change my life it did not cost me anything I gave her a big huge ol my god. It would of cost me . Not nervous yet till I get to miami n it get close to my date lol. Pass port not here:( they send me a letter tyat I need to send so hopefully it will work out.

sorry for the mess

Sorry for any miss spelling. So tired is 11:45pm trying to update you with info . Also typing it on the phone. Gn ladys

I bought

Hi gm, yesterday boughtcouple of things not too much I bought some probably like 5 things undecided on what to buy is someone could give me a list on the quantity that I should bring that has the experience already or has an idea please comment I'll be so thankful. well today I will be calling my passport to see what's going on I paid extra money so I could receive it fast so let's seetoday what happens kind of nervous. I just got the confirmation for the upscale recovery house I already put my deposit in I will be staying there for 15 days. I heard good things in that place so hopefully I will experience the same thing.

passport

well with that I already told you a letter from them they call me so hopefully they will respond as soon as possible with my passport that's what has me a little bit nervous. can anybody tell me what to bring to the recovery house so I have everything put away.

I hope crossing fingers

I just came home getting ready for tomorrow my son has a game he plays baseball he's in those traveling program just wasted almost $200 but it was a good price because the bat was 300 something .when I got home I seen on the door that the UPS came I hope I really hope is my passport that they send the fast still haven't went shopping for my stuff slacking so pissed off I gain 4 pounds so now I'm 187 gotta go back down hopefully I start my diet on Monday. I have a doctors appointment what the doctor give me those medicine that Dr yily requested in some pain medicine hopefully crossing my finger let's see what day he's going to die he has available to check my hemoglobin and to set up the appointment for the EK G.

shopping

hi I went shopping again I did not buy a lot of stuff I bought for more medicine so I guess s every week I am going to shop little by little from I think the more information that I get the more stuff that I will put a my bad I just don't want to buy a lot of stuff and then I really don't use it it starts getting pricing.I am so excited um today my wall not today it was yesterday my passport came I look horrible in the picture I don't care as long is hear that was my main concern so now that I have it I am less stress.I am driving my husband crazy cuz that's all I want

omg no I didn't

Can somem one tell me or email myudemis@gmail.com what I need to bring when it comes down to medicine supplies. I delete it by mistake :(

hi lady's

hi ladies I'm back on I haven't went shopping at all. Kind of nervous my time is going to be closer and closer I should be flying to Miami March no not march sorry April ,going to spend with my family over there can't wait met my mom definitely going to enjoy myself before I go to D.R. I will be in so much pain. Hopefully by this Thursday I should be buying more stuff that I need and clothing.just got out of the hospital yesterday night my son was playing basketball handles breaking his nose and lips sheesh. He's fine thank God. I colored my hair what you girls think about the color that I put?

5 weeks to go to miami

I have 5 weeks to go to Miami I'm in Ny right now. Going spend time with family down there . Trying to have fun before I go to Dr Yily lol. Will be spending time with her for two weeks no kids no husband wow. I no when I be away from them I will be missing them a lot. My sx is in may 6 I will be flying on may 5 to upscale TH. Haven't packed yet so nervous hope I get it together with my stuff. I you lady's could give me some advice I will appretiate it. I don't no if I told you

I RECEIVED MY PASSPORT YAY :)

hope this Thursday I will by more stuff. Hopefully I will buy some pillows for my butt. And some medicine for pain. Pls lady's any tips you could give me I will appreciate it.

Question what is the deal with the money does any one know how we suppose to give her the rest of the money? Do I have to carry all that money on me? Scared to be mugged :/

more pic of me

Trying to loss weight. I was lookin weight but started to gain again hope fully I will be in track . Was planning to be in a diet pill to help me lose weight. I go to dr in may 5 sx on may 6 . Don't need complications.

made an appointment to see the dr

For april 3rd. I am hoping to have my hemoglobin good. I been on the vitm for 3weeks. I been taking it 3 times a day, not going to lie been off n onwithnit comple of days but back on track. I beenbtaking acid folic, multi vitamin, and iron. Should I take more vitamin so that my himo could go up?

weighted my self

I weighted my self at the hospital. My youngest son is allergic to something. I spoke to the nurse if i could weight my self. I weight 189. I have to try harder now to lose more I wish I could weight 150 but is hard when you have 1 month time frame. Lets see what happens. Will update everyone . I want to be 170 thats my goal. What do you think about me being in a diet pill you think that will affect me.

forgot

Weighted 195

so excited

I will be buying a juicer. I will be in a juicer diet plus I will be working out. Will let you no how it goes and also will keep you up dated on the stuff I bought for my trip.

hi rs

Bought my self a juicer, gauze pads, alcohol pads, love, anti bacteria soap Hama and shore at Target I bought all this stuff. Going to BJ to by myself the pad the over night. at Target I noticed I'm medication for cars it cost $23 I'm about to go back and buy it suppose to be helpful c-section or any type of surgery to heal the wound wontbleave a scar.

wish body

Hope she can give me this body

second day of juicer

I weighted my self this morning 188.2 this is the second day of juicer. All day yesterday and today my stomac been gassing . I will be back within a week to up date you lady's how my body will change hope it works. My goal is to weight 170 by april 27.

I have a question I am doing my bbl should I buy the pillow or the yoga mat so I wont flatten my but. What do you suggest, o and how long should I be out of my but ? I was thinking of buying two matt one on my upper butt and the other one lower butt but dont no how uncomfortable it will be. Any suggestions

thoughts

Well o m here thinking and reading everyone post and comment. My time is getting closer. I would like to have a buddy with me that is going on this date.I see alot of llady's going on may 2 and the middle of the month. I'm I the only one having this date? Thinking face :/

worried

I'm so worried, what happens if I dont find a buddy to go with me or share a room . Do I have to pay for a private room ? I only found one that is going on the 5 of may by she will be there supper late. . If any one going may 5 pls hit me .

I'm scared

everyday I go to Rs and look up all the amazing results of people and Carmen and review on things that they're packing before their surgery and has a twink. I came across to one and a shock to me to know that Dr Yily was one of them that got killed March 15 2014 if you see the pictures. Omfg I am so shocked now I'm having second thoughts if I should cancel my flight I don't know what to do

undecided

Undecided on what I am going to do, been so as tress. My family in my ear about the death they think is going to happen to me. I decided to change dra to Dr bello . When I thought I made a good choice she told me that dr killed some one a month ago. I was like what :/. My option was running out . I love my family n kids, I really want to do the TT n lipo. Dont no what to do

i think im going with dr mel ortega

This Dr is in Miami. He charged me $4,999 everything is included doing lipo n bbl . I know I will be save. Let's see how it goes. I will love to Dr yily but I'm so scared. Still doing my research on this Dr.

Dr Fisher Jonathan it is

I been so stress my phone been off the hook since Monday. Mom was trying to change my mind she found out about cipla clinic, hubby and his friend in my ear. Omg , I turn off my phone wanted to be alone for a while just to get my mind right.

Today I was searching for a surgeon Dr in Miami. My mother is out there I'm from Ny. So to make her happy I was researching finding a good Dr. I made up my mind . I will be a fisher doll!!! May 1 is my sx . His charging me 4999

Today is another day thank god for another day lord. My kids have the state test today. Bless those that are taking a test this week give them strength

Ready for check up

Ok lady's I'm here at the dr I hope my himo is good and my health to. I been drinking my vitamin, iron and falic acid. There are days I will drink it 3 times a day when ever I remember . Not going to really pack for my trip to Miami I will buy the stuff there what ever I have now I will take with me. Mind you that my mother is over there. She stays close to Dr Fisher. Will be calling Dr fisher assistant Jessica to see what the Dr thinks if I really need the tummy tuck n lipo. I don't want my stuff hanging so let's see. Lady's if you went to my and got some massage for a good price let me know please. I have to be ready just invade if the Dr says I need a tummy tuck.will keep you updated

fostrated

Dont no know. I called Dr Fisher assistant and she said that I have to drop my weight to 170 pounds. I'm 188 right know. I have 1 month to lose weight :( I hope I could do it. Thats alot of weight kissing for 1 month. This is so frustrating. Then she charging me just for a lipo with out tummy tuck, they charge tummy tuck 4000$ more. They dont do it all at once. I really thinking on staying with Dr Yily. Did my blood work today within a week I will have my results. Jessica is recommended me with Dr fisher partner Dr Bass never heard from him. Because if you have a BMI that is high he does it. If is lower then Dr fisher do you. Have you guys heard from this dr? I will try to lose this weight if I can't then I will have to weight till I lose this friken weight.

made a deposit

Ok, made a deposit of 2000$. Spoke to Jessica she is so nice. She dont rush you off the phone. What ever question you have for her she will answer. JESSICA is Dr. FISHER Assistant. Spoke to Jessica had a question for her was kind of upset. The Dr wont do lipo tummy tuck n a bbl in one day :(. I will have to come back n get it done. Not trying to have a second pain n plus thats 5000. No way. Trying to lose this weight. I have in till may 12 to be 170 my weight is 188. Hope I could do it.

5 more weeks to go

So nervous, may 21 I will be in miami enjoying my self before my sx. You no how that goes. Heard the weather is beautiful out there so I will hit the beach.I'm still doing my diet lost 2 pound. My goal is 7 pound a week. :/ .

need help I have an issue with my daughter she is 17

She is 17 yrs old I don't let her have any boyfriend, because she disrespected me to many time with boys. She is still a virgin. Thank god for ob/gyn this friday. I check her all the time. But anyways. She was suppose to do a research project on her computer and I see her talking to the same boy that I told her to break it up. So the decision I think it need to take place is change her to a school in Brooklyn. She in Manhattan . Don't no what to do? I toke everything, I beat her Ass, im very old school.

Anyways today I called Vanity and left couple of messages to Jessica. Tomorrow I will be calling her to see what she wanted to speak to me about.

My weight right now is 187.7 crossing finger to lose more weight. I been struggling with rice im Spanish I eat rice n beans with everything lol.

up date got this from bori123

Dr Hasan is a dermatology Dr Fisher is a plastic surgeon. Don't worry with dr Fisher. Autopsy report: Woman died after buttocks surgery An autopsy showed Maribel Cardona died of a lung embolism from fatty tissue that reached her bloodstream after buttocks augmentation surgery. Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/31/4031171/woman-died-after-buttocks-surgery.html#storylink=cpy

hi lady's

I'm still in a diet , struggle. I'm going to post my pic let me know if you think I lost please be honest. I thing I'm shrieking inches not my weight . Frustrating :( still 188.5 I think is still to early. Been 5 days in a diet.

MY JOURNEY OF WEIGHT LOST

This morning I woke a little more lighter. I decided to weight my self . I been in this shake vegetables n one fruits diet but mind you I eat. I watch my portion. A min there I was mad it been 5 days I thought I was not losing weight. My time is getting closer n closer.

weight lost journey

My been struggling with my weight. Today I made my self a goal this week. I walked 30 blocks to go to the park. This park I went to has a running tracks. Verybig. Toke mmy4 kids there they was riding bike s. I told them they will be doing history only this week because they are in the spring break. Let me tell you I feel good kind of shaky because I'm so hungry so I made my self a shake. Kale, Orange juice, banana, red apples. Hold me off till.dinner. will tell you how it goes. Till next week :)

hi lady's

Let me tell you about yesterday, it was pouring here in NY . So I decided to exercise on my stairs I stay in the 6 floor.I worked for 1 1/2 going up and down. Yo I'm feeling it. With my weight lost last week I was back to 1889. I been on this strict diet for 3 days I'm back on 185.6 its been so hard cuz I love food. Love my rice n beans. Guess what no more juice straight water. No bread, rice or sweet . If you put your mind in to it. You could achieve. Its hard no lie it feels like your in drugs. For real. I have a bad habbihabit of eating cereal every night. I stoped that .it was time my stomach wassaying iI'm hungry. This is my 3 day I'm getting out of it. Omg my legs hurt I'm feeling it of yesterday's work out. Ooh I for got I did 30 min stomach work out. My 8 year old son works out . Will show you his body. His no chock.

Went to the airport today

Thought by going there early I will get my ticket . Nope. They said is not a 24 hour. I have to wait :( my ticket is on Tuesday. Is getting closer. Hope I could concentrate on my weight lost. The food out there is delicious. I think it will be easier for me because I don't have to cook for every one.

Its Hard

ITS HARD TO lose weight omg. When I see I didn't have no more lettuce I end up eating rice :(

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone. Hope you enjoy with your family and friends. I broke my diet today. I ate every thing you could think of. Omg. Going to regret it. :( need to be back on track. Leaving in two days to miami.

In Miami lady's

I'm here 8th Miami lady's. Wish I could enjoyed this day now that is hot. I didn't have a phone. Ups was supposed to send me one yesterday they didn't. Today it got here now am up and running :) . I had problems with my other phone so now I upgraded to a note 3. I like this phone. I have a migraine I couldn't go to vanity office to do my blood work hopefully I will be fine tomorrow. Lady's I will be resting my eyes hurt. I toke this time to write you . Love never kisses will keep you posted

on my way to vanity

Stopped at a good bakery like 2 blocks away really good . This is the bakery place will post the pictures. Hope to see the doctor.

At vanity

Everyone here is very nice. Waiting for my name to be called .

wow

There is a lot of places here. Dr Fisher did a lot of patient. There is a worker here she did her breastfeeding liposuction and butt. She looks amazing. Dr Fisher do all surgery at one time. A lady at spoke to she is not on real self, she did lipo, tt, butt and breastfeeding all at one time. She's in pain but they did it . She also said is not even worth there massages here. But if you don't have no one else to do it then you don't have another choice. I still have time to look for some one. I bought my Faja it was $120. She said the board is 40$ and the side board goes on your side $20 each.

missed spelled

There is a lot of patient

consultation is very long

Omg the wait for the consultation for a Dr Fisher is crazy I been since this morning 10th I haven't seen him . Will give you updated when I see him.

The wait of the consult

The wait for a consult was long but he was very nice and funny. I felt comfortable With him. I felt shy when he said ok come over here so that I could see you , I went then he said you need to take off your pants I was like now here? He said yes mam . Mind you my mom is in there with me and Julian I think her name , is his assistant. I was like omg. But he said I was going to need a tt I really didn't want to hear that. Because my skin will be hanging a little and also I have stretch mark. :( well let's see if this thing called rap it works. It will be tested by me when I'm done. I can't wait for may 12 for sx. Feel real comfortable With him. He also said that he is very aggressive with lipo . I will look good :) I was happy. My result for blood work will be notified tomorrow so let's see by 11th Jessica said. Jessica will be doing hers on May 1st wait her transfermation.

On I for got to tell you. I spoke to this lady and she said a lady does her massages For $50 will let you know if she's good and also if that's the price.

update about faja

I went shopping today to get ready for my sx I bought dresses. Let me tell you I found a place here in miami that sale the Same faja for 60$ . I was pissed because vanity sold it for $120 I could of bought two one for now and one for later for a smaller one. :( will send the picture where you could get one .

13 more days

13 more days to go . Really not thinking about it. Because I'm enjoying this two weeks I used to have, at the beach , running and walking at the park. Enjoying it especially my family. I'm still doing my diet. No joke.

Next Monday is the day

Hi lady's I been having fun . Been in the beach almost every day. Enjoying the view, the water omg so beautiful. NY beach sucks. I have a nice tan. The weather here been nice. I been working out every day no joke. Still in a strict diet don't no how much I lost . I seen my body changing. Let me no what you think, if you see any differents. Love to here from you guy's. Last week on Friday Jessica called me to pay off the remaining balance I had it was $2000 left. Payed it off already. I am not nervous yet, haven't kicked in. Maybe by Friday. Jessica will be taking pictures of me. I told her when I'm on the bed and they finish to please take pictures so you lady's could see. TODAY is a relax day for me, the beach and the club warn me out. Look at the pictures with the date. Let me no if you see any differents with my body. I haven't had any sx yet till Monday the 12th.

picture in miami

I since I been here it been none stop for me. Loving it. Don't get me wrong I miss my kids a lot. But it been years that I haven't had alone time. Wow it feels good . I speak to my kids every morning and when they get out of school o and also before bed time. I'm enjoying me time I really am. Hope you guy's are enjoying the pictures. Will weight my self soon

Vanity send me an email.

Vanity send me an email. My time is almost here . Nervous now lol . This is what she send me

Today at 1pm is my sx

Is 5: 41am kind of nervous. My last come of water was at 3am. Can't drink or eat anything within 8 hours. Well lady's will try to keep you posted when I get out of sx depend how I feel. I been going to the bathroom a lot I guess because of my nerves lol. I hope he do me aggressive, I will let him no again. Hubby and kids was like please let grandma no as soon you come out to call me. I will let you know step by step and I will let Jessica take pictures of me when I'm done. Hope she do it or any one in there. I will try to go to sleep I'm so thirsty, aaaaaaa. Hope everyone had a great time at Mothers Days.

I'm here is 12:01

My sx is at 1pm, so hungry and thirsty. Omg it's packed in here. I wonder how many ppl he does a day. I wish he would of gave me a early morning not at 1pm . Well , I'm here let's see how it goes. Wish me luck and prayers. :)

update

I'm in so much pain but I'm taking this time tool tell you guys that I'm OK I'm using voice text so if it is texting wrong sorry my surgery was at one the anesthesia was horrible it took a long time for me to wake up I passed out twice but I'm okay having seen myself bye

Thanks for your prayer.

Today makes it 3 day of sx. Second massage at the moment it was painful I had a towel in my mouth to bite. I felt all the grease coming out if feels hot she and the reopening my hole with her fingers because not a lot was coming outI end up doing the 5 massages for 350. I could walk more I took a shower today. I could move a little bit more I still have to be off my butt for 2 weeks. I'm feeling a lot of pain on my side I should have bought the pad that goes on your side. But I use a rag I'm both side so it doesn't feel as painful. The people at the vanity they're awesome they treated me with so much respect and love they were patient with me especially the lady that does the massages she was greatI'm loving my resultsI am kind of busy I'm drinking my pills it was $108 For 3 medication.

108$ was the three medicine that they describe me

the lady told me at vanity that it was $65 but it came out to 108. cephalexin 250, vi codin 300mg, docqlance 100mg.

massages today

I was ready for my massage s today I was so much in pain on my left ribs. It feels so good right after the massages. This time I brought my arnica with me so she could put it on. After she finish with the massages cuz the arnica cream only comes a little tube so it will be gone. I been so itchy lately, she said that I'm healing and shrinking at the same time. My butty been itching to the bottom part. I have some pictures to show. My stomach is flabby right now. She said as the days goes by it will shrink. Right now am still swallowed, I told her I hope so because it looks ugly..need to by plum juice or something I haven't went to the bathroom yet number 2. GOING To My Massage Tomorrow At 1pm . Every day she is aggressive with me. I love it tho. I make sure I drink my pain pill and have a rag in my mouth to bite on. Because it hurts a lot. No joke.

updates

yesterday I went to the vanity to check up and to take my stitches out. I was waiting there probably just 10 minutes before the end up calling my name. Everyone there is so nine been treating me like family. I started getting scared because there was this lady that I see that she put on top of the table a syringe with a needle and mind you I had a lipo suction not a tummy tuck. I was freaking out. I went through torture with my body already. Waited about 25 to 30 minutes before the doctor came he looked at me and said that I'm looking good I'm healing fast he told me to start putting the board on My faja. he said that I still have to get drained, I said how come if I did my 5 massages I thought the lady drained me he stated that it helps sometimes but the drainage does not come completely out so he needs to poke me in my stomach and take the drain out he said it looks bad but I'm not going to feel anything. so I look at the other way he did Pope to me I felt like a pinch from there I did not feel anything else when he was taking the liquid out of my stomach he said that I have to do that for the next week.when he finished I guess because I was so nervous I almost passed out so I Got on the bed because he did it while I was standing up. today his assistant supposed to call me so let me know my appointment for next week. When they took out the stitches the one that really hurts the most is the one on your ass cRack. Omfg that sh??e hurts like a mother. I have someone massaging me now everyday they're not professional but they're doing that thing in till I come up with money to do it for next week. I recommend everyone to get the massages and helpeds so much It really do your stomach start feeling better. I've been laying down on the sofa cuz the bed is too high for me . Now I get on top of the bed and get off with no problem today will be mY 8th day. Will post some pictures tomorroW.

my update pictures

my body still hurt not as much I'm getting much better. My butt still feels like a rock getting Soft. Still getting my massages everyday.

picture

My body changing

update

Went yesterday to vanity. The Dr. Drain me again. It hurt ed a little he drained me 4 time I had a lot if grease. He said to come again on Tuesday to see if he has to drain me again hopefully not. I end up buying the song that goes on the side of your ribs because I told the Dr I'm seeing dent in my back he said it's my gourmet that I needed support the Square sponge helps. Then he put 2 big thick gauze under my stomach both side in the front. He said I needed pressure so I won't Have as much grease. So let's see what happens.

I feel better sitting down . Don't feel that much of a pressure. The only thing I'm scared is that when he drained me my skin looks saggy. But he said it will get together your skin will be attached back to your stomach that's why he put that big gauze on the bottom.

I will keep you lady's updated. Oops I forgot to tell you. Jessica looks amazing. She did it at the same time as me. Jessica Dr Fisher assistance the one that coordinates the price. She looks great.

See you later

pictures update

Before n after

What you think

update

Hi

It been a while I been doing great. Since I got back home I been on my diet. Ain't trying to gain no weight. Not going through the pain again with the surgery. I have to sleep with my faja is no joke. It starts hurting. I been just walking a little jogging not a lot my ass will start hurting a little. Sometime I feel pain on my buttons like a sharp pain but is some times. It's been two month I had my surgery. The dr said I'm looking good my stomach is not going to hang I'm so glad. waiting Next month to use the wrap it product. To see if the stretch marks fade away. Will let you no my results.

it's been a while that I haven't been here

I've been doing good I still wear my garment I have 3 one I use a plastic one exercise the other one I use so go out and the other one to go to sleep. Trust me you have to use your garment I have not use my gourmet for a month o my god it was hurting.

I been doing good overall my left butt been hurting a little bit if I sit for a long time. I like my results just have to work harder on my abs.
Miami Plastic Surgeon