29 & Ready 2b Fat Free full lipo structure w/bbl

I'm 29 2 kids I've worked out lost weight I'm 4'11...

I'm 29 2 kids I've worked out lost weight I'm 4'11 I was almost 200lbs w/my sec child. I got down 132lbs but still had a pooch and back. I'm now 139lbs with the same fat areas I'm ready for a change! I decided to go with lipo to my lower abdominal, back and waist. It's time for change and I'm excited

Conversating w/Dr.Almonte

When my friend told me bout the site I was game I tried to call Dra Almonte but of course I had to add international calls to my plan.. When I finally got thru to the office the ladies were very nice! They gave me Dra Almonte cell. Dra Almonte was very nice and told me to send her pics to her whatsapp which I was clueless to at the time. After research I downloaded it and it was easier communicating thru that whatsapp then via email.. Her assistant Lesley is very sweet with great English and answered all my million questions. Lesley gave me my quote and I've been conversating with her

Dra Almonte reviewed another set of my pictures

I did further research and lipo was questioning if lipo was for me.. I asked Lesley she asked me to send pictures where they could see my lower abs area. Which she confirmed that I will need a TT do to my lower and Abs walls have separated! Which meant no matter how much I workout I will always have the pooch!

Offical

I was able to get 15 days off from wrk was afraid all the higher senior ppl were going get it off! So now I can book my date! Which I'm paying my deposit wed can't wait!

Official!!!

I have paid my 350$ deposit! So my date is set 2/23/15 but I really thinking I don't want a TT I prefer just abs lipo! Idk I'm going to see a ps later this month for a sec opinion! If I don't need be cut on I don't want to be

Recovery House

My Recovery House is Paradise and it's confirmed and I'm so excited cant wait for this long 5 months to be over!

Changed my mind!

I went back and fourth w/my thoughts and I'm not getting a TT I don't have a lot excess skin nor do I have that much stomach fat so I'm going w/full upper lipo & decided on a bbl!

Us consultation

I've been so confused if I wanted a TT or lipo I'm not due for surgery till feb so I wanted to have an face to face consultation.. He told me I was good candidate for both I wouldn't have any loose skin But! One reason I have a pouch is because of my muscles have collapsed so I might still have a lil pouch! But a TT will get rid my ugly tat & my pouch!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I'm doing the same going in November, I understand with the TT you don't have excess skin but the scarring is a huge issue for me.
I'm on the fence now I went to a surgeon in person & he said I would be a good canidate for both but I will the bees results w/a TT so now I'm back confused
Good luck hun!...Almonte and her team are the best! You will be in great hands...I even met two nurses at CECIP who got work from her!!
Ok thanks!
Bet Wishes on your journey to DR! :)
I would really love to follow your story, just not sure how.. Quite new on this site.. And I'm thinking if I should follow the choices that you made.. Good luck to you and hope everything goes well
Now that you commented on my profile whenever I update my account it will notify you however you have your notifications set up my is via email
Ive tried to get ahold of Dr. Almonte but cant! I sent a consult request thru this website as well as an email thru her website....I have whatsapp, were you able to get ahold of her better that way?
Contact her assistant at Lesley 8293339660 she's awesome she will provide you whatever questions you have and she respond all thru the day & night!
Thru whatsapp I'm sorry
Thank you!
No problem welcome good luck to you!
So true, these 5 months can't pass by fast enough. Lol So what is your surgery date? I'm so ready for Feb. 9th!!!
Thanks for sharing , I will follow your journey. ..really getting excited on RS and appreciate how everyone is sharing information and their experience.
i am scheduled for jan 20,2014 AND I CANT WAIT lol i will be following your journey love.
Ok idk how to follow back! How do I follow you?
if you just comment on my pg then you will automatically get updates on when i post something you will get updates to your email if you have it set up thru your email
O ok I do!
Hey there future Almonte Doll. I'm having surgery with her in Feb. Can't wait!!! Lol U dropped down from 220 pounds to 139. Wow what is your secret lol ?
It was a typo 200 but I breast fed and worked out hard my reg weight was 130 prior. How long did it take to get your actual quote via email? I'm anxious Lesley said she sent it but I never received it.. What are you getting done?
I wanted a BBL, tt, and BL. But was told that I can only have two done so I won't be getting a breast lift. Ugh oh well. I used the whatsapp at first then Leslie emailed me the formal quote a couple of days later. I have asked her a lot of questions about the surgery but have not recieved a response yet. I'm trying to be patient since my surgery is still months away.
O ok I'm not having a problem with the responses on whatsapp I just haven't received my formal quote! To set my date.. I'm very excited.. Y you can't get both done at same time?
Where you staying? Rh