29 & Ready 2b Fat Free full lipo structure w/bbl

I'm 29 2 kids I've worked out lost weight I'm 4'11...

I'm 29 2 kids I've worked out lost weight I'm 4'11 I was almost 200lbs w/my sec child. I got down 132lbs but still had a pooch and back. I'm now 139lbs with the same fat areas I'm ready for a change! I decided to go with lipo to my lower abdominal, back and waist. It's time for change and I'm excited

Conversating w/Dr.Almonte

When my friend told me bout the site I was game I tried to call Dra Almonte but of course I had to add international calls to my plan.. When I finally got thru to the office the ladies were very nice! They gave me Dra Almonte cell. Dra Almonte was very nice and told me to send her pics to her whatsapp which I was clueless to at the time. After research I downloaded it and it was easier communicating thru that whatsapp then via email.. Her assistant Lesley is very sweet with great English and answered all my million questions. Lesley gave me my quote and I've been conversating with her

Hey there future Almonte Doll. I'm having surgery with her in Feb. Can't wait!!! Lol U dropped down from 220 pounds to 139. Wow what is your secret lol ?
It was a typo 200 but I breast fed and worked out hard my reg weight was 130 prior. How long did it take to get your actual quote via email? I'm anxious Lesley said she sent it but I never received it.. What are you getting done?
Thanks for starting a review- can't wait to hear all about how it goes for you.  Keep us posted!

You might find this roundup of guides helpful while you wait for your big day:

Dra Almonte reviewed another set of my pictures

I did further research and lipo was questioning if lipo was for me.. I asked Lesley she asked me to send pictures where they could see my lower abs area. Which she confirmed that I will need a TT do to my lower and Abs walls have separated! Which meant no matter how much I workout I will always have the pooch!

I wanted a BBL, tt, and BL. But was told that I can only have two done so I won't be getting a breast lift. Ugh oh well. I used the whatsapp at first then Leslie emailed me the formal quote a couple of days later. I have asked her a lot of questions about the surgery but have not recieved a response yet. I'm trying to be patient since my surgery is still months away.
O ok I'm not having a problem with the responses on whatsapp I just haven't received my formal quote! To set my date.. I'm very excited.. Y you can't get both done at same time?
Where you staying? Rh

Offical

I was able to get 15 days off from wrk was afraid all the higher senior ppl were going get it off! So now I can book my date! Which I'm paying my deposit wed can't wait!

Thanks for sharing , I will follow your journey. ..really getting excited on RS and appreciate how everyone is sharing information and their experience.
i am scheduled for jan 20,2014 AND I CANT WAIT lol i will be following your journey love.

Official!!!

I have paid my 350$ deposit! So my date is set 2/23/15 but I really thinking I don't want a TT I prefer just abs lipo! Idk I'm going to see a ps later this month for a sec opinion! If I don't need be cut on I don't want to be

Recovery House

My Recovery House is Paradise and it's confirmed and I'm so excited cant wait for this long 5 months to be over!

So true, these 5 months can't pass by fast enough. Lol So what is your surgery date? I'm so ready for Feb. 9th!!!

Changed my mind!

I went back and fourth w/my thoughts and I'm not getting a TT I don't have a lot excess skin nor do I have that much stomach fat so I'm going w/full upper lipo & decided on a bbl!

I'm doing the same going in November, I understand with the TT you don't have excess skin but the scarring is a huge issue for me.
I'm on the fence now I went to a surgeon in person & he said I would be a good canidate for both but I will the bees results w/a TT so now I'm back confused
Good luck hun!...Almonte and her team are the best! You will be in great hands...I even met two nurses at CECIP who got work from her!!

Us consultation

I've been so confused if I wanted a TT or lipo I'm not due for surgery till feb so I wanted to have an face to face consultation.. He told me I was good candidate for both I wouldn't have any loose skin But! One reason I have a pouch is because of my muscles have collapsed so I might still have a lil pouch! But a TT will get rid my ugly tat & my pouch!!!

i have been emailing Lesley but no response, do you have her whats app # and the dr. almonte's whats app #? thanks for your help.
Yes Lesley number is 8293339660... Almonte 8096854906.. Welcome!

Noticing

Looking at reviews the Us vs out Country.. The Us don't do aggressive lipo and there TT results aren't as flat either. Has anyone noticed that

I saw you quote and that is reasonable. Here in Cali upper/lower abs is 6k You get 2 other areas love handles&bra rolls for $5800 that's a deal for me :)
It wasn't to me because they don't do the back roll @ the same time & they showed me my results on computer they don't do aggressive enough lipo & it was for lower abs only not full
I hear this a lot,way too often. I see the Best results from DR :) Some in Miami.

It's feeling REAL

Received my passport in mail quicker then I thought less then a month!

Congrats love!!...The time is winding down!!.. it's almost your time!!!!!
Right I can't wait!
How are you feeling? @bodybyalmonte14

Plane ticket bought!

Plane ticket purchased the flight originally wanted went up so I had to settle for the sec best flight!! I really didn't want a layover in ny in feb due to it being winter. But hopefully no layovers

Plane ticket

Are cancelled due to bad weather! Crossing fingers! Now it's time to start saving for procedure and spending money!!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon