05/21 Sx With Dr. Baez – Dominican Republic

Hey girlies. So i'm getting closer to my sx date...

Hey girlies. So i'm getting closer to my sx date and I must say, I'm soooooooooo nervous. May 21st is right around the cornerrrr I can see it peeking at me lol. Procedures I will be getting done are lipo, tummy tuck, and a breast lift. This is something I want badly before the summer hits yet I'm dreading it :( I'm a mother of one (don't plan on having anymore) with a C-section gut thereforeeee.... being that getting your body done is the new wave I figured hey, why not get down with it. Lols nah but seriously I swear if it wasn't for some of you ladies writing your reviews I might have never gotten to the point of actually scheduling. Knowing what others have gone through// got through assures me I won't be alone on this journey to a more beautiful me :D It's time for me to figure out which RH I will be staying and start buying my supplies... I'm thinking of Daisy's RH or the Real Recovery Armonia, not quite sure yet. Any advice lovelys?? Feel free to drop a comment at any time ;)

Congrats hun and good luck
Congrads on your journey!!! I'm going to see her in October but wished earlier but I'm still happy!!! Can't wait to see your results and good luck!!!

Change of plans....

So I've been doing my homework on the sx I've requested to have done & come to find out, you lose a cup size after having a breast lift done. I was not aware of this durning the time I initially emailed Dr Baez requesting a quote. Now that I know what I know, I no longer wish to have this procedure done. Ehh.. My boobs aren't that bad anyway. My man actually begged me not to touch them since the day he found out I will be getting my body done LOL! Guess I was just striving for perfection. I emailed Dr Baez and told her I no longer want the breast lift done. Instead I'll have some of my fat transferred to my hips. In other words BBL. Shortly after she emailed me back with my new quote.... 3,700. Beats the initial quote of 4,700 =D I've already started to purchase some supplies from my list. This is beginning to feel so surreal! Ahhhh I can't wait!!! Ok ladies next I will post a list of everything I will be packing. In case some of you were wondering ;) **Before pics coming soon***

We have the same surgery date with Dr. Baez. Wow!
That's crazy
Wow...our surgeries are right around the corner. Are you nervous?

List of Supplies:

So here's what I'm packing... Purchased most of the supplies, very little left to buy :)

-Baby wipes (lotssss)
-Maxi Pads (Big/ over night ones)
-Hibliclens (Use before sx & after stitches are out)
-Tooth brush/ tooth paste
-Dial soap
-Lotion
-Shampoo/ conditioner (Travel size)
-Deodorant
-Hair brush
-Towel
-Robe
-Sports bra
-Maxi dresses/ tank tops/ wife beaters/ shorts/ pjs/ slippers/ bathing suit
-Gauze
–Disposable gloves
-Umbrella
-iPad
-Locks for suitcase

Good luck on your upcoming surgery

I'm sooooooooooo sadddddd :'(

So unfortunately I will not be getting my sx done the 21st :( I had to use alllllll the money I had saved on an emergency that literally came out of no where. So I told Dr Baez I have to postpone my sx date :( I'm so heart broken

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

....

I feel like this is a sign. And on top of that I'm starting to find bad reviews on her. At first, everything I read was nothing but positive feed back. And now...... Well, check out Dollfacenic22 review so u can see what I mean. Ugh am I not meant to have this sx done? Or just find a different doctor ????? I'm feeling so discouraged I hate it :( :( :( :(

Aaaaaw sorry to hear about your postponement atleast that gives you time to decide if you want to change doctors.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon