Heading to DR March 4th Tummy Tuck,lipo on Back and Legs and Fat Transfer to the Booty and Hips - Dominican Republic, DO

So excited and scared at the same time. My surgery...

So excited and scared at the same time. My surgery with Dr Robles is in a week. This week is going to be a crazy wk since I haven't started packing. So many things to buy . Some things about my self, I'm from nyc. I'm 29, I turn 30 on the 28th of May. I have one son who is 5 . He was 10 pound baby and when I say my stomach is hangy , I mean it lol. At first I thought I would just live with it but now that I'm getting out of a stressful and bad relationship with his dad I decided I need a change. My current boyfriend loves me for me and he's super supportive of everything and now I want a new me.

3 more days before I hit DR. I'm sooooooo excited...

3 more days before I hit DR. I'm sooooooo excited and anxious.

So tomorrow is the big day. Me and diamond are...

So tomorrow is the big day. Me and diamond are flying out at 8:30 am. I'm so readyyyyyyyyy . The only hung I have left to get is the adt diapers which I will pick up in a few. Other than that my anxiety is racing with excitement and nervousness but I'm sure we're all in gods Grace. Pray for us. Ill post a little later on. I'm cleaning up the house and packing.

So I'm here at the cecip with diamond, it's pretty...

So I'm here at the cecip with diamond, it's pretty cool. Nat7080 was right about the old school equipment but other than that the hospital is clean. Tomorrow is the big day and I'm just readyyyyyyy to get the party started. You can't eat after 10 pm and the dinner was. Mashed potatoes and cheese (wack!) but at the end of the day I, not here to eat. I'm here to get this body right. Lol I took pics of my rm so you guys can see what to expect. Wish ,me tons of luck !!

All I can say right now is that I'm ready to get...

All I can say right now is that I'm ready to get my ass home. I'll give my full story probably Friday.,

You not going to believe what happen tonight. All...

You not going to believe what happen tonight. All I will say even if the recovery house is suppose to be all women guess what surprise, I walk out with my faja open and my crotch out to get help from the caretaker , and guess what there is a female with her boyfriend in the house now. ......

I knew a few co workers who went to her , also met a few people here who went o her

Haven't heard much from you... hope your healing at home is happy with no more issues. Best of Luck to you.
Happy healings. I'm happy to be home. Thank god I have a such a fantastic boyfriend who is by my side and taking care of me. At the end of my stay it wasn't bad. As me in the other girls laughed it became the bad girls club in our recovery house. After all the regulating and screaming and demands our care taker were kicked out , we had the broad and her man kicks out and after that we has kaylen and melady who took care of us and gorda lol. From what I heard he ladies who have us the bad meat were moved to Juana's recovery house but I'm not completely sure. Anyway all I can say is make sure your with someone, no one is gonna give you the are you seek during your time of need.i was really sick the first few days and whenever in my life can I say I had a angel with me to keep me alive. Heather helped me even though she had just had surgey. Without her I don't know if I would be alive. God works in mysterious ways so count your blessings. My advice is just to have someone with you and lipo hurts way more than a tummy tuck. Right now I have tons of back pains and I hate this fucking drain!! Yes I had to come home with it.
I see alot of grammar mistakes. My bad I'm on my phone
Hold up... So the bad part was the caretakers only? Do u really need them cus I want to take my hubby and I figure he can do the draining.
Can't wait to see your pix's doll
MissJazz, Melady was at Juana's recovery house. On my 8th day in the recovery house they pulled Melady and said she was needed at Juana's 2nd recovery house that had just opened up and was having problems. We did get a new young lady named Elainna, but she was real sweet. She didn't really know what she was doing, but she was a sweetheart. And we did get another lady which was Wilson the drivers sister. She cooked very little and was nice, but not much help. Message me the ladies that were moved from your house I'm just curious. Glad you made it home safe!
Yes you should take him, he would give you the care that you need also he can direct them on what's best for u
I'm not sure of the ladies names. I remember one had buck teeth. And the other one wore a little ponytail , red and white plaid out fit. Always smiling
I've been here with Meladie and Kayla for the last 3 days .. they are all so sweet. I must have just missed you. This experience as a whole was very interesting. I think my results are great but each person including myself has a different story and not so great. Good luck with your recovery. Tummy tuck and lipo is truly painful.
Anyy mo pixs .... u speak spanish?
Are yall ok? The two of you havent posted in a few days!!
I hope you guys are healing well after all the sh** you were put through. Can't wait to see your scars and an update.
Please MissJazz what RH are you in so I will not go there I knew something wasnt right I swear I did wheni suddenly was changed from Virginia
I'm my sure of the name , every time I asked no one knew however its actually not that bad right now. We hooked it up for future patients and I did here Juana's wasn't that great either. Virginia's is the best because she has the experience and she knows what to do and she loves what she does
Juana is a sweet person, but the recovery house lacks for sure! From the food to the care. All I can say is thank God my husband was with me!!!! I am 17 days po and I will be writing my detailed journey tomorrow and will go into better detail on the recovery house. MissJazz it sounds like you were in Juana's brand new 2nd recovery house. I may be mistaken, but i think it just recently opened within the last couple of weeks. I think Robles had a very busy month and I think they ran out of places. I do know Juana works in administration at the clinic and doesn't have much time to spend with the patients and the houses. I'm sure it will get better, but until they get the kinks out, other patients will not have the best after care.
Yeah I'm all sleep legs wide open like getting woke up out my sleep like close ur legs its a dude in the house like what nd we being uncool really yeah iight its a whole new ball game when you get here
WHY did you have to WALK out to get help from the caretaker anyway??? and, I know you was SHOCKED to see a DUDE!!!
I needed water , the care taker just drained my back so I was happy and trust me the last thug your worrying about is being exposed. Your not gonna be thinking about clothes . To be honest all you need as far as clothe is like 3 dresses and tons of tank tops and a sports bra, don't over Pam, they wash your clothes
That is not cool at all specially since it is suppose to be a only female RH!! I would be pissed also. Thanks for sharing. Wish you a fast recovery god bless!
She's alright , she's in the same recovery house as me. Wait to you hear her story.
Oh boy I can only imagine!! How was Dr. Robles? Did she perform up to your expectations or was the overall experience just not worth it?!? Like I said in an earlier post, I'm supposed to leave Sunday but I'm about 90% sure now I won't be getting on the plane now. I've also already emailed Laura and voiced my concerns and that there is a good possibility I won't be coming now.
Hey @Ready4ANewMe...I think the problem is with the RH that they are using cause the Virgina one is FULL...ask Laura can you be placed in Virgina RH FOR SURE...I don't think the issue is with Robles (surgery)...yet, RECOVERY is also a MAJOR part of planning surgery too...and, Robles suggest you stay 10 days (included in her package)...that's a LONG TIME to deal with Recovery House B.S...when I was considering Robles I was going to stay 14 days cause I wanted to see if my drain could be removed...well keep me posted on your decision....
Do Robles is bet nice and Craig but being that its tax season it's a mad house right now. It's about the money and she won't have the time to be after you on your recovery.
can't wait to hear your story! safe healing!
Msnyc , it's been so much . I'm telling you. It's not cut out to what it seems to be. Maybe it's a Spanish thing idk Me and Laura got into it about this. Your gonna be in pain, the last thing your thinking about is clothes , the drain, the swelling etc is a lot to deal with so trust me your gonna see butts and crotches , breast hanging out because you guys all understand the pain , to have a man come in the house without knowing he was even here .get me the fuck outta here. After all the screaming with Laura, there gonna move them tomorrow .