GOFORIT. 35 Yo with a 16 & 10yo. Tummy Tuck, Lipo and maybe a BBL. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Ladies, I have been a spectator for the last...

Hi Ladies, I have been a spectator for the last 2yrs and finally have made the decision to have my surgery in DR. I am 35yo with 2 kids. I am 5'2" and weigh 148lbs. I am hoping for a TT, aggressive lipo and maybe a minor BBL. I am not looking to be a video vixen, but want to be happy with my body when I look in the mirror. I am a very simple women and don't like a lot of anything or the dramatics. Before children, I had the perfect body and didn't even appreciate it. Now I have a chance to get the perfect body and love it! I have always wanted this surgery. I had a breast reduction back in 2003 and after the dr wanted me to come back for a TT until my hubby said he wanted another kid (side eye). None the less a few months later I was preggers with my 2nd son. In 2012, I had a consultation and paid my deposit to have it done in the DMV area but the results were pretty bad, not to mention the lawsuits in place. I felt it wasn't worth $10995 and not get fabulous results. I'm am such a perfectionist and was afraid of sub standard results. I bit the bullet and lost my deposit. I'm happy I decided against it and glad I waited this long. I came across RS and found the talented doctors in DR and decide to go outside the US. I was all Robles initially, but started thinking about how many patients she has, which scares me a little. Now I am torn between Robles and Almonte. Robles does imacculant work but I was concerned about her volume of daily patients/surgery and having the proper care. Almonte does awesome work also, but without the daily volume of surgeries. If I stick with Robles, maybe I'll just get a nurse. I'm am hoping to have my surgery done on no later than November 10th. I am waiting on confirmation of availability before I by my ticket. I'd like the idea of sx buddies because I think that is very benificial mentally and emotionally for those that do this. Let me know if any of you will be there. I like to stay at Paradise because of the hospital beds, but Serenity has great reviews.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
Sending prayers to all the ladies on this journey.
Also I posted my pre-op pics. Forgive me I am not that great at taking pictures of myself.
Can anyone that has sent their deposit Western Union to Laura assist me with the information? I am using Western Union online. I obviously know her first name, but it asks for a " receiver's paternal name" and "receiver's maternal name (optional)." It also asks for "receiver's email and mobile phone (optional)." Maybe I'm over thinking it. I am starting to feel a lot of anxiety.
Can anyone add what they think a typical stay after surgery should be. I want to stay a total of 11 nights, 12 days after surgery, but I'm not sure if thats long enough. Thanks in advance.
Well when i told her i wanted the 10th she told me i had to fly out to be there the 9th and surgery the 10th and i leave the 20th

Ready Set Go! Decided on Dra Almonte.

Hello Ladies,
After many months of debating and research, I decided on Dra Almonte. It's crazy because I had so much anxiety of who to choose that once I made my mind up, I felt so much better. Like a burden was lifted. I sent my deposit and my date was secured. I will be having surgery on November 11th. I have also book my flight. I will be going a couple of days prior for some needed R & R with my mom. Now I feel like I have a ton to prep for. Supplies is next on my to do list. I will have my blood work done next week. I'm not really concerned with that. A couple of months ago is was 13, so I should be ok. I just pray I stay this calm throughout this entire journey. "Lord have your way and give me peace." Take care ladies. I will keep you posted.
Hey I'm going to Robles on the 11th. What RH you staying in. I heard Virginias was the best. Your going to Almonte not Robles
I'm going to Duran and staying at kindness rh it's fairly new but all the ladies that have stayed there love it!
I'll be having surgery that day with Duran. Good luck doll!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon