GOFORIT. 35 Yo with a 16 & 10yo. Tummy Tuck, Lipo and maybe a BBL. Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Ladies, I have been a spectator for the last...

Hi Ladies, I have been a spectator for the last 2yrs and finally have made the decision to have my surgery in DR. I am 35yo with 2 kids. I am 5'2" and weigh 148lbs. I am hoping for a TT, aggressive lipo and maybe a minor BBL. I am not looking to be a video vixen, but want to be happy with my body when I look in the mirror. I am a very simple women and don't like a lot of anything or the dramatics. Before children, I had the perfect body and didn't even appreciate it. Now I have a chance to get the perfect body and love it! I have always wanted this surgery. I had a breast reduction back in 2003 and after the dr wanted me to come back for a TT until my hubby said he wanted another kid (side eye). None the less a few months later I was preggers with my 2nd son. In 2012, I had a consultation and paid my deposit to have it done in the DMV area but the results were pretty bad, not to mention the lawsuits in place. I felt it wasn't worth $10995 and not get fabulous results. I'm am such a perfectionist and was afraid of sub standard results. I bit the bullet and lost my deposit. I'm happy I decided against it and glad I waited this long. I came across RS and found the talented doctors in DR and decide to go outside the US. I was all Robles initially, but started thinking about how many patients she has, which scares me a little. Now I am torn between Robles and Almonte. Robles does imacculant work but I was concerned about her volume of daily patients/surgery and having the proper care. Almonte does awesome work also, but without the daily volume of surgeries. If I stick with Robles, maybe I'll just get a nurse. I'm am hoping to have my surgery done on no later than November 10th. I am waiting on confirmation of availability before I by my ticket. I'd like the idea of sx buddies because I think that is very benificial mentally and emotionally for those that do this. Let me know if any of you will be there. I like to stay at Paradise because of the hospital beds, but Serenity has great reviews.
Just wanted to introduce myself.
Sending prayers to all the ladies on this journey.
Also I posted my pre-op pics. Forgive me I am not that great at taking pictures of myself.

Ready Set Go! Decided on Dra Almonte.

Hello Ladies,
After many months of debating and research, I decided on Dra Almonte. It's crazy because I had so much anxiety of who to choose that once I made my mind up, I felt so much better. Like a burden was lifted. I sent my deposit and my date was secured. I will be having surgery on November 11th. I have also book my flight. I will be going a couple of days prior for some needed R & R with my mom. Now I feel like I have a ton to prep for. Supplies is next on my to do list. I will have my blood work done next week. I'm not really concerned with that. A couple of months ago is was 13, so I should be ok. I just pray I stay this calm throughout this entire journey. "Lord have your way and give me peace." Take care ladies. I will keep you posted.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

U will be n my prayers and in my news feed =) congrats on ur decision.
Looking forward to following you on your journey. I'm going to Almonte next April and your body is a bit similar to mine. Good luck on your journey
Can anyone that has sent their deposit Western Union to Laura assist me with the information? I am using Western Union online. I obviously know her first name, but it asks for a " receiver's paternal name" and "receiver's maternal name (optional)." It also asks for "receiver's email and mobile phone (optional)." Maybe I'm over thinking it. I am starting to feel a lot of anxiety.
Just go in person and you don't have to answer all of those questions...
Can anyone add what they think a typical stay after surgery should be. I want to stay a total of 11 nights, 12 days after surgery, but I'm not sure if thats long enough. Thanks in advance.
Well when i told her i wanted the 10th she told me i had to fly out to be there the 9th and surgery the 10th and i leave the 20th
The price Robles give is with 10 day on the Recovey house. Everybody is different and their recovery as well. You can ask her how much will it be for additional days. I personally think its better to leave the country after all your drains are taken out but for some people staying longer is not possible. In my case I have family in DR so im planning on staying for 6 weeks.
You have such an advantage. I don't have family or even speak the language. I am afraid of the language barrier. I'm terrified if I cant communicate properly things could go wrong. Which is another reason for considering Almonte.
Her package includes 10 days, so it's up to you if you want to stay longer. At Paradise recovery house it's an extra $75 per night plus the cost of whatever transport you need for those extra days. When I booked my surgery package I was told to fly in on Oct 2nd, surgery on Oct 3rd and leave on Oct 13th (10 days post-surgery).
Ok. Thanks for the reply. I think I was calculating the 1st night at the clinic after surgery. Like 10 nights, not days. I'll try to book at a hotel or change my flight.
Im also going in november with Robles!! Best of luck and i'll be following your journey as well!! ;)
@Zuly28, what day are you scheduled for?
@christy7974 i haven't send in my deposit so im not schedule yet. But im planning nov.17. What about you? What procedures u are getting done?
I'm having a TT, lipo and maybe a BBL. I plan on staying until nov 23rd.
Same day as my surgery. I'll be following u.. Good luck with everything hopefully we will run into each other
I'm waiting on Laura to confirm availability. I hope to see you there. Please keep intouch.
Thanks for sharing please keep us updated on your journey, and also I think Dra Robles is definitely a great bet. :)
Thanks for sharing I will be following your journey
I had my surgery done by Dr. Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio. I had a good experience with him I trust him he's rated top doctor on RS, so far no one I know or have read about had complications. I didn't have a tt, but his tt results are really good. I did not have any complications at all. The drain was taken out 9 days post op, I was so scared but his assistant was very good and I hardly felt any pain. I feel like his practice is like that of an American surgeon. Only down side was I had a BBL but he did not tell me to stay off my bottom and I laid on my back the entire 1st 2 weeks which I feel may have affected my results some but I guess some dr.'s don't believe in the theory. Nevertheless my butt/hips are a lot bigger than what they used to be, I'm shaped like an hour glass now. I've noticed his BBL results are not as dramatic as Robles or Duran but, for what you want to have done his results are really good. I hope this helps you some and you find your Doctor soon. Best wishes with your surgery!
Thanks for the reply. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed.
hi hun, good luck with decisions on choosing the doctor. I was between robles too and almonte, in the end picked almonte. don't meant to influence you at all, that's totally your choice as they're both good. :) my sx is sept 26!!its coming soon :) good luck girl
Please keep me/us posted. Your date will be here and I can't wait to see your results. I know you will look awesome! I'll be following your journey.
Thanks everyone. I am waiting on confirmation for my date. I will keep you all posted.
Keep me posted too!!!
Thanks for sharing. I will be following your journey! :)