Future Almonte Doll Getting Her body right - Dominican Republic

So it's official I'm taking this flabby body to...

So it's official I'm taking this flabby body to the Dominican Republic to get my fat back sucked out and and my waist snatched to the gawds.

After seeing my girlfriend come back ok from the dr she chose in Santo Domingo.
I've been eating right and exercising not as hard as I should have but to no avail I. Don't have the results that I want and I'm not afraid to get this done and cheat a little.

I contacted Leslie and waited patiently for a response. I know there are dozens of people contacting her about quotes.

I was contacted saying that Dr. Almonte recommend the following:

Dr. Almonte has reviewed your request and suggests the following procedures: Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist underarm area + BBL.

I refused to get the tummy tuck because I know that my abdominal wall is still in tact.
After a month of saying hell no I gave in. I figure that I might as well go all the way in and not half step and regret it later.

So I finally put down my deposit and I found my own recovery house.
By doing so I was able to save 250$
I will be staying at Kindness recovery house. My 1st choice was Serenity Recovery house but they were full. The owner suggested Kindness so I reached out and asked girls in the groups on Facebook I frequent. So I sent the dr and my recovery house to confirm my appointment.

I booked a flight with american to use a flight credit that was close to expire. I have an over night layover in Miami on Wednesday then I arrive in SANTO DOMINGO Thursday.

I am still waiting for my initial blood work to come back because I was told the following:

Prior to your arrival we must prepare your body by taking Folic Acid, Iron and Vitamin C, it is very important we assure you are not anemic since that will enable us to proceed. It is best if you can have a CBC test to check on your Hemoglobin levels, it must be above 12 to have any procedure. The ideal level is 13 and above.

Praying for the best. Next update once my blood work returns.

Surgery date, Recovery house, flight all confirmed

I have all I need except my blood work to see what my levels are.

Hemo Reaults are in!!!! DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

My hemo level is 13.5 prior to me taking any vitamin or supplement. Thank goodness. I'm so happy that I'm healthy prior to anything so all the vitamins I'm taking only add to my levels.

9 days Away

I'm a twee bit nervous since I'm going alone. My recovery house says that threw will only be maybe a total of 3 girls there including me. I am afraid that I'm going to be bored out of my mind down there alone.

Close but yet so far

I swear it feels like it's an eternity away from this day happening. Another girl in a group was just snatched Monday. She looks great but is in pain which I know is expected. I just now wish I would of looked for a surgery buddie. Going alone isn't a big deal but company is always nice.
The cup of noodles are not coming lol to much sodium. But I am bringing crackers ,apple sauce, pedialite and other items to get me over that initial hump of it all. When I have everything and I'm all packed I will show the suitcase b4 I shut it.

If you guys have any tips for me please help a girl out.

48 hrs later!!!! Being fat wasn't so bad

Blessing and a curse. This is something that I would never do again. But on another note once I heal I will appreciate it more.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon