Fabulous, Fierce, and FORTY Never Looked This Good (Well March 5, 2014) Thanks to Dr. Robles - Dominican Republic

Hello Ladies After 3 children ages 20, 9 and...

Hello Ladies

After 3 children ages 20, 9 and 3 it's time for me to get my body back! I loved my body before my pregnancies in my 30 but my 40th birthday is in May and refuse to bring in my 40th bday with hanging drooping or sagging so off to DR I go.

I have consulted even paid a Dr to do my tummy tuck but guess what I was pregnant. My second attempt no can do my CBC was 5.4 WHY because I had a huge fibroid cyst in my uterus which caused me to have TWO blood transfusions and a Partial Hysterectomy.

So now that The Shop is closed I can have my tummy back and waistline and a lift to the booty and rounded hips. Not sure about the boobs yet. They will be perky DD's no question LOL! So stay tuned ladies. I will keep you posted in grave detail good bad and the ugly!

Smooches

Hello Ladies I am very close now to my date....

Hello Ladies
I am very close now to my date. Can't say I am scared or anything like that. I'm just ready to have my shape back. I ahve mastered the art of dressing my body that enhance my assets and deflect attention to my midsection which is the TRAIN WRECK!! I will be posting pictures of myself soon with clothes with my undies just so you can have a visual ( despite it is UGLY appearance)! I will get these up ASAP!!

Hey Ladies Thanks for all the pointers and...

Hey Ladies
Thanks for all the pointers and insight on various things. I was so reluctant to post pics initially but my surgery buddy encourage me to go ahead and post. I will be leaving for DR in 30 days which is very hard for me to believe. I'm just ready for it to be February 27th already. So the healing process can begin. SOOO Ready!!!!

Well I'm here to see my cardio DR as part of my...

Well I'm here to see my cardio DR as part of my preop. I have hypertension and just want to be sure it's a go for me to do this. My hypertension is controlled and I have no issues but I have children I don't want to leave them because of my vanity. I still want to be a HOT Mommy LOL! Stay tuned

Hey Ladies I need to increase my hemoglobin and...

Hey Ladies
I need to increase my hemoglobin and quickly !!!! Has anyone used a product called PurAbsorb from the review it's states it works pretty as far as increasing hemo levels quickly! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hey Ladies Passport came today this getting...

Hey Ladies
Passport came today this getting really REAL!!! I must say I am a little nervous now. I know it will all be worth it in the end!!

Well today I changed everything!!! My surgery date...

Well today I changed everything!!! My surgery date and all! This saddens me because Iwill know not a soul when I go in March. I will not have my surgery buddy its going to be weird but I know this will be better. I can't leave my babies with one thing not in place. I need every penny, every plan, every detail in line before I leave. So I had to delay my surgery two weeks. As long as everything is done by my bday I AM OK with that!!!!

Still FAB FIERCE AND FORTY!!!!

Well this has been a long year a lot of ups and downs but I never lost site of Dr Robles working her magic on me. I have seen the results of her work first hand and not a second thought of having my surgery done with her.

Last year the vibe was TERRIBLE at the clinic. I was told by my friend last minute that I was not going to Virginia's but to another recovery house being as though she had her surgery before me and was still in DR when I arrived on the 7th of March. Nothing was falling in line. The nurses were EXTREMELY RUDE except one. I cant remember her name but she was an ANGEL! I will not bring extra undies and I will Lock my room when I sleep the first night. Someone will be staying with me the night before surgery and the night I have surgery then I will be moved to a temp location them to Virginia's. I had to change my date again from the 24th of February to March 5th. So flight booked and my confirmation email came today from Laura!!! I AM READY and DONT have to buy anything everything is still packed from last year well minus some undies somebody wanted so badly in DR!! Thank goodness they were new and already washed!

OH FYI I used google talk app and translator app! I also keep my phone in airplane mode to avoid international charges. Plus I had my old Blackberry Tour my friend bought minutes for or a chip or something I am not sure but I had to ways to call home if needed.

MY JOURNEY BEGINS OFFICIALLY NOW!!!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I love the results I see from past patients of Dr Robles. I am horrified by the sponge bob square pants results I see here in the states. Dr Robles understands what a women should look like. So happy I found this website

Hope all is well ..Would love to see pics
So when are you going Tiff?
Take care of yourself Tiff.
I was at the clinic at 10:45 this morning (sat) for a followup. I didn't realize Tiff was having surgery today or I would have asked about her. I pray all is well!
I am fine!! Thanks excitedforchange a change in plans
Tiff, Happy to here you are okay! Fill us in when you can.
Email me? I was really nervous and calling all over...virginia said you just left, I'm like wtf no she didn't?! Just email me since I can't call please
Where the hell are you, last time I left you were at the clinic getting xrays, I told the lady to tell you id call ...now I call everywhere n they say no trace of you?? Wtf!?
Calm down Chica!!! Please call me must fill you in
Tiff...im confused, I just spoke to Laura because I have an apt today with Dr. Robles at 5 and she said I'll see you there today that you are arriving at 2:00 which is like...um...NOW lol if you don't answer I'm assuming your in the sky :) I coulda sworn you were coming tomorrow!
Good morning mamita, getting nervous, excited and restless yet? Lol its almost your time! :)
I couldn't sleep a wink last night!! I am so ready for it to be Saturday already! So I can see the new me!! Everything packed even the gifts I have for Virginia and Laura( being preggos)!!! I'm just ready
Juttiffany, I am one week po and have seen Robles twice since then. She is AWESOME... I love her! If you have stomach issues at all, bring ensure! I didn't, but I have it now! Drink ensure before taking meds in morning and one before you go to bed, after meds. Best of luck to you!
Soon ur time Bella...im soooo excited for you! Makes me wanna stay a few more days lol I'll call you tonight...smooches!!
Good luck.
Thank you NYC!
I will be having surgery on the 4th then to Virginia's RH. I will c u there!!
That's great! I guess I will be there the 9th can't wait so ready
I will just miss you! I leave the 4th to my family's house but I'll be popping in to see you ladies before I go :)
My surgery buddy, I'm sooo sad!!! But imma be there holding ur hand,I leave on the 11th, got three days at least :(
I know LUV hopefully I will see you briefly! I can't wait to see your results
:'(
well you gotta do what is BEST for you and your FAMILY...you will find another buddy! just change your profile month...
Thanks for the kind words I was really sad but I am still having my surgery just a slight delay that's all
its GETTING CLOSE!!! you and luvMinieto will be SEXier SOON!!! I can't WAIT to see yall results...OMG!!!!