Dr Diaz (Tummy Tuck, BL and BA) - Dominican Republic, DO

I had my surgery last week and I am recovering...

I had my surgery last week and I am recovering right now. I got a lot of tips from real self that has helped me so much from preparing for surgery to recovering.

Dr Diaz is amazing. His work is great and he is very professional. Cipla is very clean and modern and Genesis is very helpful.

I had a tummy tuck, lipo on the sides, breast lift and implants. I cannot wait until I fully recover and see the real results.

A little more info

I arrived at DR on Tuesday July 15th at 10pm. I arranged with Carlos to pick me up from the airport. He picked me up and took me to my cousin's house where I am staying. The next morning he took me to cipla and I met Genesis. She took care of everything and I had my blood done, x ray and saw the cardiologist. I had to come back in the afternoon to have a consultation with Dr Diaz as he was in surgery in the morning and unable to see me.

I came back in the afternoon and saw Dr Diaz and we went over everything I wanted to talk regarding surgery. He answered all my questions with no rush and made me feel at peace. He gave me a prescription for my medication and I went to the pharmacy to pick up pills.

The next day Thursday July 17 14 I was schedule for surgery at 11:00am. I was told to arrive no later than 8:30am that morning. I got to cipla and getting check in when the nurse asked about asthma and I answered I had asthma as a child she said I needed to see the lung doctor before surgery and I had to pay 100 dollars. I say ok, anything to make sure I am safe. The Lung Dr was there in no time an he went over my history and did some test and prescribed an asthma treatment before surgery, after surgery and gave me a prescribcion to take for 30 days after as well. I appreciated they taking my health and safety first.

After that they took me to a room to change in the blue outfit and have my asthma treatment done. Later on they put the IV on and gave me the blue pill. About 20 minutes later they took me to OR and I saw some nurses and next thing I remember I was waking up in the recovery room.

I was shaking like crazy and I kept going in and out of it. Some guy came and took me to the room I would be staying in and I saw my family waiting for me.

A few hours later I was so uncomfortable and I had so much anxiety that I though I was gonna have a panic attact. I begged for a trankilizer as I was so tired but couldn't fall asleep. They gave me something and I woke up 3 hours later much more relaxed but in a little pain. I had to wait until 6 am to have my pain medication I would sleep hour interval but the pain kept getting worse and worse. It was not the pain from surgery that bothered me but back pain from being in bed for so long in the same position.

I begged the nurses to get me up but they said I had to wait for Dr Diaz to come in and do it. The back pain was so bad I contemplated getting up by myself but I was scared of messing something up so I waited. Around 6am I hit up Dr Diaz on Whatsapp to give the nurses permission cause I couldn't take the pain Anymore. He said ok but only sit at the egde of the bed. An hour later the nurses came in got me up and made my bed and got me up for 23 seconds max. I was relieved.

The Dr came in around 8:30 am change my dressing and put on a bra and said I was ready to go home. I couldn't be happier as I could get in and out of bed as I pleased once home.

Some personal info. I am 26, 122lbs with 2 kids both C sections. I feel like my recovery has been really quick, every day I feel better and better and as the inflammation goes down I keep loving how I look.

Some photos

Trying on some dresses today

tummy tuck scar

Scar at 5 days post op

My new faja

I went to the faja store today and bought my new faja for about $25 dollars cheaper. Every little bit saved helps.

Can I sleep on my side?

Well I was so uncomfortable last night that the only way I was able to be comfortable was laying in my side. I am not sure if I can sleep like that at 7 days post op.

If anyone has any insight please let me know.

1 week post op

Yesterday I was 1 week post op. the Dr removed the drain thank god and I felt so relieved afterwards. I am recovering great, my energy level goes up a bit every day. I do not feel any pain just some discomfort some times.

I can't wait to shower lol

Here is a picture of the incisions on my breasts. I love how thin they are and I feel like they are barely there, with time and some scar treatment once able to they will be barely visible.

9 days post op

I am feeling pretty good. I do get tired towards the end of the day and I hate sleeping in that damn faja lol.

Here are some pics taken at 9 days post op.

Some more pics

I took a few photos today wearing some clothes.

Some more before pics

A few ladies asked to see some more before photos... Here they are :)

Some more before photos

This is a close up if my belly, as you can see I had stretch marks all the way up to my belly button.

8 weeks post op update

Hello Dolls

I know I have not updated in a while, I guess I wanted to check in and give you girls an update.

Today I am exactly 8 weeks post op. At about 3 weeks post op one of my tummy tuck stitches opened up. The doctor prescribed a cream to help with the healing, it is now healed and closed completely. Most of my swelling is gone but I do get swollen when I have a busy day and do a lot, and also at night time get sowllen.

I am loving my results.... I feel like I am 90% back to normal. It feels great not to wear a bra lol.

I guess that is all for now

5 months post op

Here are some photos almost 5 months after.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Diaz is so far an outstanding Doctor. I will continue to review as I heal and my recovery is completed