BBL & TUMMY TUCK

Ok so i just booked my surgery date with Dr.Yily...

Ok so i just booked my surgery date with Dr.Yily for 6/11. I'm a little scared but really excited. I have read all your reviews and is been such a blessing to me ;) I was super scared but hearing u guys being so brave going on ur own to Santo Domingo I got a little more confident to go ahead with this surgery.

Need ur advice on I'm booking a good recovery house or hotel! Any suggestions?
Check Out: TaylorMadeDR... Yily gurl... She will remove pics today.
Hey Gurl.. I go on June 6th.. I'm excited for you... Did you book RH or Hotel?
Yeah I'm staying at the Jaragua by Marriott and my sis is coming along! Maybe will run into each other ;)

Two more weeks till my departure!!

Ok ladies so I've been gaining weight for this SX but I can't take it anymore I feel like a piggy :(...lol just wanna make sure Yily has enough fat to transfer! am worry because no one from her office has call me or email me to follow up on my surgery date :/.. Any insides?
Ok ladies did any of you guys paid the balance for ur sx before getting there? I just don't feel comfortable taking all that cash with me!
Hey, I know what you mean. I am 20lbs heavier now and just want to stay covered up (I even noticed a lil fat under my chin which i never have, ugh). Maybe you missed my question earlier? I am wondering what areas are included in the lipo? (are you including arms or thighs)?
Only underarm, back, waist n stomach! Sorry I did missed ur question..

10more days :) till surgery

Had to gain some weight for surgery but I Think I'll stop here she should have enough fat with these extra muffins! Lol
How did you gain the weight so fast?
Protein shakes n burgers ;)
Thank you! So doing that i have to gain 10 pounds

Is getting pricy.... auchhh

Sx... $3,100
Flight $700
Hotel $600
meds n garment $300
Spending cash $700 = $5,400 :(
Good luck :) it will be worth it :)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Good luck boo boo. Will be looking out for you!! BTW it def adds up :/

SURGERY EXPERIENCE

Hey ladies haven't been able to update because I've been in so much pain ... To start I fell out of the bed night of surgery :(! So make sure sure that under no circumstances you get off the bed on your own the first two days because ur body will be so numb.. make sure to take comfy clothes for after surgery, wipes n maxi pads (overnight) a
must! Anyway I am still very sore n swollen I plus I had to flight back to the states with my drain because it had been 7days and I won't stop discharging. not a nice experience with the drain n getting clogged up!
Always make sure ur drain is working because accumulated liquid hurts like a M.... still in a lot of pain so will be posting pics in a few days! By the way I ended up getting a tummy tuck too :/ because my stomach was gonna be to lose after (auchhhh) that only added to the pain!

11days post op

Ok so I am still really swollen n have my drain. so I was able to get you guys at least one pic! Lol
wow u look great, what is ur height and what was ur weight before gaining weight,
I am 5'1 and I was 130lbs before gaining weight!
ok ,thanks , so we are on the same boat , the only difference is i have flanks , lots , smh , can u please tell me how many lbs you gained . i want to gain some weight (just ordered serious mass from vitamin shopee)

3weeks post op!!

Ok guys am 3weeks post op, I am still pretty swollen in my abdomen but so far I like my results except my tummy tuck scar :/! I really hope my bottoms don't go down anymore!
You look great :) happy healing!!!!!!!
Why u got a tt,? U has nice skin n small tummy preup
I agree but still looks nice tho

One month post op!

BBL had gone down a lot :(
Or is it just me? Look at my 11day post op!

One month post op!

You look god!
i love your results! that post op front view is banging!!! hourglass!! your butt will fluff over the next few weeks... you werent that big before sx so maybe you should increse your calorie intake and the weight will go to your butt... thats what im doing...are you using silicone scar strips on your TT incision? they work like magic!!! my scar has gotten so much better!!! also Mederma scar treatment works good!!! just give it time and you will notice positive change!
Thanks for the advice :) and I didn't know about the silicone strips so I better look into it ;)

Just follow up pics...

You look great!

VERY NATURAL LOOKING!!!

My results wore not as big as many but is exactly what I wished for! A very natural "LOOK" :)
5weeks post op @ still a lil swollen

5 weeks post op!

U look great!! I remember reading so many blogs about how it takes at least 3 months before u see ur final results n its sooo tru!!
Hope so! Because my stomach is so swollen and my butt has gone down ALOT :/.. Will post a 3month post op ;)
Looks great. Waist is awesome

Before & After Pics

CURVY....you look really GREAT!!
You look so good! Congrats and happy healing! What was your weight b4 sx? I have a body similar to your "pre" but cant seem to gain weight! So nervous that there wont be enough :-/
5'1 135lbs but I do wish I had gain another 10lbs... Drink protein shakes

7 WEEKS POST OP!!!

Still ALOT of swelling in the lower abdomen area... :(

7week post op

Enjoy that bangin bod!!
U look amazing! Yily's sculpting is always insane. If I ever decide to correct the butt cheek that is ever so slightly smaller than the other, I'll go to Yily so I can get sculpted by her. Dr. J did a bangin job on me as is so I doubt I'll even correct this minor imperfection, but if I do, I want my stomach sculpted by her. Dr. J is amazing at giving ur butt roundness and projection and chisseling ur lower back fat away & giving crazy arches/shelves but Yily's sculpting of the stomach from the front is unmatched. She gives a great hourglass silhouette from the front while Dr. J gives shelf and projection from the side. But his overall lipo is good as is Yily's fat grafting so u really can't go wrong with either doc
You look awesome mama!! Enjoy your new body looking super curvy..!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon