BBL & TUMMY TUCK

Ok so i just booked my surgery date with Dr.Yily...

Ok so i just booked my surgery date with Dr.Yily for 6/11. I'm a little scared but really excited. I have read all your reviews and is been such a blessing to me ;) I was super scared but hearing u guys being so brave going on ur own to Santo Domingo I got a little more confident to go ahead with this surgery.

Need ur advice on I'm booking a good recovery house or hotel! Any suggestions?

Two more weeks till my departure!!

Ok ladies so I've been gaining weight for this SX but I can't take it anymore I feel like a piggy :(...lol just wanna make sure Yily has enough fat to transfer! am worry because no one from her office has call me or email me to follow up on my surgery date :/.. Any insides?

10more days :) till surgery

Had to gain some weight for surgery but I Think I'll stop here she should have enough fat with these extra muffins! Lol

Is getting pricy.... auchhh

Sx... $3,100
Flight $700
Hotel $600
meds n garment $300
Spending cash $700 = $5,400 :(

SURGERY EXPERIENCE

Hey ladies haven't been able to update because I've been in so much pain ... To start I fell out of the bed night of surgery :(! So make sure sure that under no circumstances you get off the bed on your own the first two days because ur body will be so numb.. make sure to take comfy clothes for after surgery, wipes n maxi pads (overnight) a
must! Anyway I am still very sore n swollen I plus I had to flight back to the states with my drain because it had been 7days and I won't stop discharging. not a nice experience with the drain n getting clogged up!
Always make sure ur drain is working because accumulated liquid hurts like a M.... still in a lot of pain so will be posting pics in a few days! By the way I ended up getting a tummy tuck too :/ because my stomach was gonna be to lose after (auchhhh) that only added to the pain!

11days post op

Ok so I am still really swollen n have my drain. so I was able to get you guys at least one pic! Lol

3weeks post op!!

Ok guys am 3weeks post op, I am still pretty swollen in my abdomen but so far I like my results except my tummy tuck scar :/! I really hope my bottoms don't go down anymore!

One month post op!

BBL had gone down a lot :(
Or is it just me? Look at my 11day post op!

One month post op!

Just follow up pics...

VERY NATURAL LOOKING!!!

My results wore not as big as many but is exactly what I wished for! A very natural "LOOK" :)
5weeks post op @ still a lil swollen