Scheduled with Dr Cardenas on Aug 7 2014

I'm scheduled for June 28 2013, I I'm 45 raise 3...

I'm scheduled for June 28 2013, I I'm 45 raise 3 children and adopted 2, been in the military serving my country and now I have spent out on my kids education, dental and medical. Single mom in the house. I'm a registered nurse and we making it work.

But at this point I'm doing all this for me....I'm 5'51/2... 192 ...I don't know my measuments. I just know depression and depression has me in a bad place. And I still need to lose 25 pounds before I go to DR.

I don't know how I'm going to get the money plane tickets etc.....but I'm do something. My date is June 28. Pray for me. I need to be yily doll.....I need to get my sexy back, my self esteem back. I need to feel good about my self....cause I can't live like this no more.

I'm send the deposit money on Monday . I'm gets...

I'm send the deposit money on Monday . I'm gets cup and beg on the side of the street,

63 days....to lose wight and come up with a plan.....

63 days....to lose wight and come up with a plan.......this is stressing me for real. I need oprah or Ellen to come pay for us all

Ladies, I got my quote today.....yeah. It was...

Ladies, I got my quote today.....yeah. It was very general and the estimate is 4250. Great price, great price, but that's not including the travel and scripts, etc. I'm so excited honest, but I'm stressing the hell out thinking about coming up with the money and all the list of things...Lord help me....and thank you ladiesd for all the energy you post. It is truly helping with my depression. I'm going to start on this treadmill and theses dusty exercise tapes I have.

I'm having a yard sale next Saturday and I set up...

I'm having a yard sale next Saturday and I set up an etsy store and another online store, any one else got any ideas on how I can raise this money...short of selling a kidney....j/k. #motivated. Oh I'm a RN if anyone wants to hire me to go help with their recovery before or after my dates...I'm available. Any other ideas?

Ladies I just want to let you know there are...

Ladies I just want to let you know there are websites that you can request donations for your BA...there are several so Google and see what u come up.. its worth looking into

Wow what what a day. My emotion area in a funny...

Wow what what a day. My emotion area in a funny place after all the drama this an,,,,but i going to stick with yiyl.

Pretty red and I are booked for the same day and...

Pretty red and I are booked for the same day and paid our deposit. We met here and I'm happy to have someone to talk to and go thru this process with. We read miabooty's review yesterday and we were hurt. I mean we called each other and emailed each other several time because it really upset us to think the Dr we had chose would be that mean. Anyway we decided we had already made a choice and in that situation ...things are not going down like that....my money WILL be right so her attitude better be right. Period end story. 58 days to go and I'm still only looking at my new insanity tapes...smdh. but I am taking my vitamin energy drink and my green smoothies. It doubles the iron count. And vemma protein drinks, I want to look like I tried to lose some weight.....lol
I really want this ladies..and I'm praying everyday for my situation to be positive and Godly.

I've only been on here a few days and I've learned...

I've only been on here a few days and I've learned so much. I see some ladies on her that I'm not sure are real. They want you to take theses doctors and make it seem like its (her) best friend. It seems that that person does more advertising and speaking for certain Dr's (yily) then the doctor does herself. The fun thing is this person has not even had one procedure done by that doctor. I've seen snickering and taunting of anyone who has a bad experience with a certain Dr. And to be honest I don't think its right. To monopolies the blogs and act like you hold some special relationship with this Dr., you have never even met....smdh is a new kind of stupid. I'm going to take each and every persons experience as the truth. I believe you. As a nurse I no everyone's pain is not the same and neither is there experience. Long post short. One of these ladies maybe even some of these ladies are walking with blind faith.

State quacks down on plastic surgeon By JAMIE...

State quacks down on plastic surgeon
By JAMIE SCHRAM, Police Bureau Chief
Last Updated: 10:47 AM, February 3, 2011
Posted: 2:44 AM, February 3, 2011

A quack has been busted for luring city women to the Dominican Republic to perform bargain-basement plastic surgery on them -- leaving them disfigured and in pain, authorities said yesterday.

Hector Cabral, 51, who is not licensed to practice medicine in New York, has allegedly been collecting victims since at least 1999.

Back then, a Manhattan singer told The Post he performed liposuction on her and left her with a near-deadly infection.

He was not charged at the time, but investigators with the state Attorney General's Office have now charged Cabral in four other cases.

HECTOR CABRAL - 'Disfigured' patients.

HECTOR CABRAL
"Disfigured" patients.

And "it's hard to believe there aren't more victims," a law-enforcement source said.

Officials said Cabral would seek out his prey in salons and spas throughout the five boroughs, mainly in Washington Heights.

A fixture at the shops, he would chat up female customers -- and then whip out his black marker on the spot to indicate where on their bodies they needed a tuck and liposuction, court records say.

He used cheap prices as bait, officials said.

The women would then fly down to his office in Santa Domingo for the surgery, officials said.

But the thrifty medical procedures came at a steep cost. The women suffered substantial pain, scarring and permanent disfigurement afterward, authorities said.

Cabral was arrested Monday on charges of unauthorized practice of a profession, according to Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

The timing of his bust was particularly inconvenient. He had already scheduled several consultations for the week, law-enforcement sources said.

A woman who answered the phone at his mother's home in Yonkers and identified herself as the housekeeper defended Cabral.

"I think all this is a big mistake -- he's a wonderful man," said the woman, Maria Jimenez.

"In the Dominican Republic, he's been a licensed doctor for almost 20 years. He went to France to get a degree in plastic surgery.

"I know people who had surgery with him in the Dominican Republic, and they said he was good."

jamie.schram@nypost.com

Hi ladies, I been thinking about the infection...

Hi ladies, I been thinking about the infection situation...could it be that the people who are washing the garments are not washing them well with a good cleaner or are the being washed together...? These garments are being placed close to your skin and if all of you are being helped by the same nurse and she not washing her hands.....infection is going to spread. Anyway ladies horn in with your thoughts and how this is being handled in the RH.

Well the days are getting closer and I think I...

Well the days are getting closer and I think I have the money to do what I want done and then some. I prayed to God that if I was able to get the money it was meant to be. My worry is how I'm seeing some bigger girls treated. I learned of a Duran doll who almost died last week by the name of Sandra Jones. If you know her tell her I'm still praying. Anyway. I'm scared as hell. I'm preparing for infection and drainage clogs. I still have lost any of this weight and after see mothers day pictures.....I know I'm wrong. I have no excuse. I need a group of friends willing to help me work out. I'm confirmed date is June 28, I sent my deposit, but Yily and her team are so damn confused. Smdh.....How do you ladies feel the work on larger ladies comes out. I've only seen one lady that was a log size and she turned out perfect. Please refer me to any others. .....

I'm So Excited

I'm almost sure the closing of one of our properties will happen next Thursday. So I'm excited. I wanted all these things done but I think I'll pump the breaks. I'm getting the tt, and bbl and my thighs done. That's it period. I'm already taking a health shake and vitamin drink and that is really helping my energy level and makes you iron very high. I'll start ordering all the other thing the 1st of June. I'm SCARED AS HELL! However I know God has opened the door for me to do this. Heck I might even go to see Dr. Alston.....oh and I'm going shopping for something while I'm there...something that says I did it. Any suggestions?

Anyone scheduled for June 28

please tell me what the Lord is trying to tell me. I received 2 great job offers in one week. If I accept these offers and I will. I will start this month. I can explain the previous planned trip but do you guys think it will be possible for me to work a 9-5 after only 10 days post-op? Ughhhhh I'm not complaining...cause when you ask for the Lord to open Doors he open windows as well....THANK YOU LORD

UP Date

hey ladies, just thought I would up date you on me. My situation has done a 360 sense I 1st posted on here. I got a new job...yea me...A new friend (pretty red) and a new little sports car. I had to push back the dates for my surgery to Dec 20 and staying until Jan 2...taking the whole family. My sweetie pie has been so supportive of this process, he just wants me to be happy again. I sat back for a second and read most of the drama on here and it really is a shame. I've have problems contacting Dra Yily after I sent my deposit to reschedule but I promise you I will be sitting in her office at 7am on the dot the day I told her to reschedule me...I've sent emails and tried what's up and in Spanish and English and from what I can tell is she doing to much and need some better communication sources. If I find a way to get my deposit back I will probably change Doctors. I'm taking boxing and several cardio classes to decrease the weight so that my look will be on point. I don't want a big ass fat head and a little waist. Any way that is what's going on with me right now....My money is getting better and my emotions are as well. Put that all together and I put it in Gods hands and the end results will be a better me.....posting up pic of my new baby...boy she make me happy

what the HELL is going on in the DR

hi everyone, I been gone for a min. now I'm back again. I been off and on and reading different things about the clinic DR Yily, Duran and a few others...I'm rescheduled for Dec 20th....and I'm worried. I know anything could happen anywhere but it's becoming a habit at this clinic. I don't want to lose my deposit but.....damn.
Ladies please post any updates to me....and if anyone has gone sense the clinic reopened please let me know your experience.

fuck Yily

I'M not going into a lot of details...but I know for a fact she not doing her own surgeries and she is a bitch....and she stealing peoples money without doing the procedures.
end of that.

why is no one telling that Yily is prego

why is no one telling Yily is prego and suppose to be doing 4-7 surgeries a day.....I'm telling you don't believe she cares a damn about you....anyone who carries her purse around while doing a work up on a patient ...it is clear where her priorities are.

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF DR MANUAL GUTIERREZ ROMERO IN TIJUANA

After all of the mess about Yily, and that center....I just had to say no....I want to try Dra Duran but the mess in the DR is too much for me. My friend told me about Dr Gutierrez and I'd be three miles from, the board and american hospital if I have a problem. I've seen bad reviews on everyone and really good ones, however if anyone can show me proof of a really good Dr in Tijuana or know about the one I mentioned above. Please let me know.

Dr Julio Saldana

Dr. Saldana responded to me the very same night (Sunday)...I received a quote after sending my pictures, however I'm not truly sure if I was able get my point across about what I wanted. Any who his office will contact me tomorrow. I will let u guys know it goes.

Dr Cardenas

My final choice....my surgery is may 21. I will stay in the recovery house 1or 2 days. I was quoted 6100. She gave me a call and said I will have a banging body. FATiMAH called as well. They both speak good english. Her quote was higher but her customer service is what sold me. So now I have to work on this long list of things to do and not to do. Buy another garment and lose weight. I still have my days of deep depression and lack of energy but its getting better. I saw were some girls on YouTube were taking this diet pill with lots of success so I'm trying it....so far so good. I don't have the same fear I had about going to Yily. That anxiety and that drama, the health dept and the deaths....I just couldn't. I'll be close to american hospitals if anything goes wrong and that relieves a litte anxiety by itself. Ok ladies peace for now

my wish pic

Hope this is realistic

another wish pic

This will be the new hair do ...and I got to lose this wait...no need to have thin waist and a fat face.
Chin lipo maybe an option....but botox is tomorrow. And b12 shots for weight lose and energy.

Dear Sisterless

I'm so sorry for your loss, but this in no way is your sisters fault and don't let Yily or anyone make you believe that. I know now why Yily has the 5th floor now. SMDH. HOW MANY LIVES DOES IT HAVE TO BE BEFORE WE SEE THAT THE DR'S associated with that place are butchers. Yes you get the cut right most of the time, but at least 80 percent are having problems.
Sister less I will be praying for you. Vengeance is mine sayth the Lord and these people will not get away with what they are doing.
I tried to warn people a few months ago about Yily...I hope people start really doing the home on these doctors.

what do i eat

I'm up trying to wrap all this around my head....so much to do in such a short time....and the worst part is I'm gaining weight...Wth...stress stress...I'm a ocean of mixed emotions....Monday I will call the doctor to see if I need to push back my date to maybe June to lose some weight..... I feel some type of way. I don't think... No I know I won't be staying at the recovery house. My spouse is coming with me and its just not worth the price to me. I'm worried about the pain and the mild antibiotic cipro I will be given...I'm bringing all my meds and have one garment and looking to buy a smaller one asap...all the medical stuff...uugggh
6 weeks and counting.

AUGUST 7TH 2014. FINAL DATE

I changed my date one last time...I promise this is the last time I change my date..I'm keeping sticking with Dr Carmina. I'll be staying in Tijuana for 22 days then getting on a 23 day cruise...I figure I'll heal best in a nice tropical setting and 24 hour room service and on board medical help if needed. I'm so ready at this point. I'm still trying to lose weight and yeah ...its not going so well. I was on a Tijuana web site and they mentioned a drug called redotex...not avalible in the in the states. Has anyone else heard of this drug. And I know this might sound gross but does anyone have any use compressions garments they would be willing to donate....any size..I can alter. I'm going to be on the ship for 23 day and return home 6 days after the cruise, and I really can't afford 3 or 4 garments. I'm buying all my maxi dresses from thrift stores. And I'm taking all my meds with me. And the only supplies I'm getting new are dressing care stuff. I still haven't figured out the marble trick but I saw a silicone belly button bandage. I'm doing my PCA facial peels so I will look great and found some of the best body lotion and sunscreen and medical mineral makeup at beautipage.com/debbiemcraeperry. If you go to opportunity you get a entire kit of facial products for $77 dollars..my hubby will be doing my facials and hands while I'm recovering. And it has soothing eyepads for puffyness and a neck pillow u can use warm or cold. I'm cutting pennies seriously... I got our room in Tijuana for $65 a night and it across the street from the doctor and includes a breakfast/lunch buffet and a onsite casino. Even our cruise was cheap.com...I'm also getting a used walker to help for that bent over postion. Well that's all for now. And let me know if anyone will be in Tijuana at that time.

Robles

Man I saw some pictures of Dra. ROBles and all I can say is wow...her before and after pictures are the bomb. However I'm sticking will Dr. Cardenas...I'm starting to have dajavu. I have 99 problems. So much going on right now. Good news I talked with one of the Md in mexico Dr. Graham who prescribes the diet pill redox. So Im going to give it a try. First one to be popped in my mouth tomorrow which is my birthday. Oh ladies...I saw some of Dr Jamisons patients and several are gaining back alot of weight plus some. How are some of you seem to be holding the weight off or have you been strictly diet and exercise? Ok till next time.

lost some weight

I lost 17 in one month...I tried exercise and diet and nothing worked. so diet pills are the way i went. I'm sorry if anyone does not agree. My blood pressure was up and my bmi was 33. in one month it went down to 30 and my b/p went from 126/86 to 118/76...please don't judge me. The bad news I still need to lose 22 according to the Dr. ughhhh

26 days till I have my surgery

I'm 20 pounds trying to get down least 15 more before I leave. I order 5 different garments for less then 200 dollars. I ordered a silicone belt to help with healing. Had to change hotels because I'm staying so many days. But my rate at the Amigo was 65.00 a night. But the second one is less then 30. a night and totals 604 for 21 days. I'm not leaving Mexico till I am healed. I will be on Vacation for a total of almost 60 days. It will be a lot but I'm praying everything goes well. My hubby got me a walker. the rest I'm getting from the dollar store. And oh yeah I got my vitamins. i guess the only thing left is compression holes. I'm nervous and worried but I'm going to do it.

if anybody can help

http://www.gofundme.com/bg8tqk if anyone can help please help me with this cost.....

lymphatic messages in Tijuana

Does any one know a private person that does lymphatic messages in Tijuana?

I need help

day 13 post op

well ladies im a live and well. maybe not so well. 2 days ago. i stated feeling really tired and my period came on for 2 1/2 days (not normal for me). my incision is hard around the vag area. and my incision is not hip to hip...its longer. i'm not doing a full review yet because there is so much i want to say. i started a video blog as soon as i got out of surgery and will put it up on youtube as soon as i get back in the states. Am i happy not really. is my tummy better then it was yes, however i have this long ass high scare around my ass. and i'm not interested in tattoos ass cover ups. would i ever do this again.....hell no. i hope its the swelling and all that but i just don't think so. i have a follow up in the am to get at least one of my drains out and hopefully my stitches out. they have started to get scar tissue over them. Smdh. my inner thighs were supposed to be lipoed but ive not seen a stitch or bruise to that area....i had 400 cc to each cheek 3.5 lipos and 2.5 lbs of abd removed. So ..So much i want to say but i have another week here before my belly button stitches will be removed. And ladies always ask what you are being given, because not one of mine was labeled...hopefully i will get to the states soon and get some rocephin. i brought my own medication (gentimycin) and was made to feel i needed the $250 worth on meds at the clinic.
oh and i had to pay my entire balance walking in the door after a 12 plus hour flight. i was marked up photographed 20 times in all my sweaty glory. Then i was allowed to go to our hotel. i did not want to go to recover house (my hubby is a nurse) and pay 1000 usd for 5 nights plus 85 additional for my spouse. we stayed at hotel Astor and loved it for 3 weeks for 604 usd. ladies i promise to put up pics but right now is not a good time i want to be sure before i bash this whole situation and hurt feeling. but either or i will tell you guys the truth good or bad. all the critics, don't come for me unless i call u
good night

day 21

Tomorrow will be my last visit to my dr visit and wed will be my last day in tijuana. I dont think i am totally healed and will be running to an er or urgert care as soon as i get to the states. My drains are out but alone my suture lines are opened and draining what the dr says is fat. the area below and above my abd are hard and along with my back have to be messaged everday. the swelling is going down alot and i hope it goes down more. right now im not totally happy. i have this big long ass scar around my ass and im still draining and hurting especially in the morning. it takes 3 hr to shower dress wounds, message hard still areas and then get in a garment. and God help me find a good postion to sleep at night. thank God for my loving hubby.

CARMINA CARDENAS Was anyone there in Aug 2014 and having problem

I'm 3 mos and 2 weeks post op with Dr Cardenas
and I'm still not better...I've had a ct scan and I've been advise to see a surgeon.....I'm so trying not to cry and type in anger....but God Help me. Ladies I promise I will tell my story all the way to the end and I will only tell the truth and post all my pictures, but at this point I'm so upset and in so much pain I'm afraid my words will be harsh and that is not my intention....please be patient with me as i am trying to be

DAY ONE OF THE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

I was made to get up the the morning after surgery and to shower in a not so clean shower. The nurse was only following orders and I was in too much pain to argue. Oh I should have ran when I first got there after all day flight and was marked up a room where they took several pictures...when I went in the bathroom of that room I found a sink that was leaking and dirty. the shower was filled with dirty equipment and a blue gown....I felt rushed and unsure, but they had already took my money. The Dr. came in and was very flattering. Hello Pretty Lady, you look so beautiful, etc but I could sense the falseness in her voice. I asked why was I marked up at this time and I had to shower that night before surgery. I was told not to worry, to just rinse off and not worry. Day one of my mistake. But there is so much more to tell. Her Husband Ronnie is in charge of the Beauty recovery house. Wow please don't believe this dude from Compton. Need I say more. Oh and Dr. C is not from Tijuana either according to him, but that is neither here or there. He ranted on an on about how well off he is and how his family always comes to him for money and how he is such a christian and how he loves his wife..talk talk talk.

ok so I'm ready to tell my story in full

Ok I told you about our arrival, and even then with having my mark up I was feeling some kind of way. I wanted my husband in the room and he was not allowed he had to sit in the upstairs lobby area listening to Ronnie talk. The marker was hardly working but I embarrassed to say much, because I was expecting this to be done prior to surgery not the day before. She told me she could not do my front abd because it would bleed too much but she could talk in my waist and do lipo for a very nice look (her words). After that I left out of the room with the camera and a small leaky sink behind the door and a dirty shower with equipment in it (sorry if I repeat myself). They kept trying to get us to stay at their Recovery house but we declined my husband is a nurse and he was very capable of taking care of me. I saw two rooms and asked was the one to the left where I would stay and was told no. We were escorted back down the stairs and out the door with Ronnie. He did take us to our hotel and kept saying we should stay at the recovery house. He watched me pay the clerk and warned my husband of cab scams and wanted to see our room so he helped my husband carry the bags up to the HUGE Room. The hotel was not well known or glamorous, but it was clean and the staff was great to me and my husband. I was told I was the only surgery scheduled for that day. ( I don't recommend tax time for surgery) So I was good with that and was told to arrive at 7 am. The next day we took a cab from the hotel and arrived at 6:45am and waited till 7:30 before some one came and opened the door. The nurse said she was very sorry and rushed us upstairs to get me in the room and ready. I had no ekg done or H and H taken. I did send her one of each in May when I decided to scheduled my surgery. The Dr was not there in the building at the time. My husband and I pasted time talking and waiting. When she did arrive she tried to tell my husband there was no need for him to stay and he should go back to the hotel and rest. He told her he was not tired and would stay the night with me. She then said, " The nurses are only for the patient not for you." WTH was that suppose to mean, he had not requested even a napkin... I was feeling some kind of way after that and so was my husband. They didn't really feed me even after surgery and in the am I got a bowel of some kind of soup that one of the nurses had put in the microwave. Anyway they made my husband uncomfortable so the 5 hours I was in surgery he went and walked around Tijuana. I went in to surgery after meet the other Dr who put in my IV and gave me medication to relax me. It did not. I got in a wheelchair and told my husband to youtube Alicia Keys...kiss me like you'll never see me again and I kissed him. I was in surgery and remember waking up a few times and talking to the male Dr at my head. When he put my IV in he didn't seem to speak english very well but when I woke up I asked him am I suppose to be awoke...he was looking at something Dr C was doing on the other side of the blue sheet, so I said again excuse me sir, i suppose to be awake? he gave me something and I was back out. When I was on my stomach he told me to stop bouncing my but. I was awake and could not feel my feet. Anxiety had started to kicked in and I was trying to move around to see if I was paralyzed. The last time that I remember was I told him I feel her cutting me and he said no you don't, I said I do when he asked where I was able to use my hands and point to the side she was working on..I remember her looking over the sheet to see if I got it correct . It was my right side. I was told I talked a lot. When I was wheeled out on the stretcher, I yelled out for my husband as we approached the room I had been in. He was there and I was happy to be on the other side. Thank you Lord.

day of surgery

ok so I'm ready to tell my story in full
31 Oct 2014 1 year post

post op dr cardenas

the next day at 1pm I was due for pain meds. I was hurting the whole damn night and had not been for my husband I don't know what I would have done. the night nurse also has had a tummy tuck and she was nice enough. she showed me her compression garment and seem a little tired. she helped to the bathroom and at some point the foley cath started to bother me she didn't want to remove it but i could not tolerate the pain and demanded it be taken out. My bag was so full and it was pulling so much i simply could not take it. My husband was going to drain it but she did not understand that he knew what he was doing and she gave in to my painful demand. I asked why the doctor did not see me after I had surgery and she said she would see me in the morning. Morning came and with it so did the pain I was counting every second till it was time to get my medication. I had brought aleve and Motrin and my husband gave me that to help but i was given nothing for break thru pain. 1pm and the day nurse says she is giving me a medication that will last 20 hours to help my pain rather then the morphine...lie lie lie. again Not one of the medication was labeled. All my medication was pushed in my IV or in my epidural. All were in clear syringes with clear liquids. Blood was taken that and I was allowed to show with assist and go home, when I saw the scar I was horrified. it went to the back of my butt on both sides. I was not given a garment nor was I allowed to put on the ones I brought with me. The doctor made her appearance prior to my shower so I did not know how far the incision was. I really thought that the pain in that area was from the fat injection, but the joke was on me. I was put in a cab they used and wheeled down a back door to the cab and it was parked where the employees and ronnie park at. I was charged 56 dollars for my blood thinner injections I was given 4. the price changed twice, but I kept quite and just paid it. I had brought my own antibiotics and was told I had to have the ones prescribed. I googled and it was the equivalent to penicillin that they give us as kids and I refused. The Dr sent her assistant to tell me I had to take it to leave I said give me a form to sign that I leave against medical advice. They didn't and I went home with the 10day suppy my Md had given me from home. Needless to say at this time I was not happy. Cardenas even had the nerve to say she knew I was a nurse but my husband was not and that I should stay at the recovery house...wth yes she did. i looked at her crazy rather then be rude and pull up his NCBON lic number. I just wanted the hell out of there. we stayed 21 days because my husband wanted to make sure if anything was wrong it would be handled there. but again in the 3 followup visits. i found myself asking why the hell am I even going. not one vital sign was ever taken not even my temp. I asked on the last visit what was my weight and me and my husband both saw the scale say 181 she said you weigh 175....another wth moment and why the hell are u just lying to my face. i repeated the pain I was in and she continued with the condescending remarks. my woulds were open and she said draining fat but did she put anything on it or help me ...nooooo. the front desk ordered me antibiotic ointment for 21 usd and delivered it to the front door while i waited. the door is kept locked and you have to ring to be let in..I now know why. an older blonde lady who works for the doctor and has had several procedures was very kind and tried to make light of the situation...I don't remember her name but she is on the website...she is the one that told me I was talking alot in surgery. i suspect she is also on here as well. Most of her staff have the procedure done for a lower rate (benefits) the receptionist looked at me and said I'm not sure i want to do it...I told her she was perfect because she was and not to do it. After leaving the office we left tijuana and the next day i checked in the er in long beach. They saved my life. but they only get you stable and at 21 days the swelling was not bad at all as long as I used my garment. Little did I know the worst was yet to come.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

DR Carmina Cardenas was my DR but I can't change her name out SO THIS REVIEW IS FOR DR CARDENAS