The Curves That I Deserve - Dominican Republic, DO

I always considered surgery. I will be honest,...

I always considered surgery. I will be honest, it's exciting but nervous at the time. My biggest fear is something going wrong during operation. My goal is to have to a nice, round, firm butt. In reality, I was always made fun of when it came to my shape. I just want to feel different, sexy and confident. I want to feel like a TKO.

The Brazilian Butt Lift

I am considering The Brazilian Butt Lift in 3 different locations. I have chosen:

1, Dominican Republic

2. Miami

3. California

I am currently waiting for a few quotes now but some reason I have a feeling that I could end up with Yily. Her work is truly amazing and to be quite honest with you, I am very excited but extremely nervous all because I have never had surgery before. In life, there is always room for improvement and it's the first time for everything. I would love to have a booty like Amber Rose or Trina. I can't wait and I am more than happy to share my experiences with you all.

Wishful Thinking

Here are some pictures of what I would like for my body/BBL to look like.

Quotes

I just received my first quote! I am looking for 3 more in my inbox later on today!

Wishful Thinking Part 2.

It's Time To Become A Yily Doll!

I just recieved my quote from Yily De Los Santos and it's quite reasonable! Now, all I have to do is to send her the deposit to secure my spot! I am very excited. All the reviews I have been reading about her made me very secure and confident. I know she will do an amazing job.

The Curves That I Deserve

Every moment in time I think to myself, "Am I really going to be happy with the ending result?" I have been reading so many reviews on surgeons for the past three days. I am very obsessed with this site and it gives me hope because I want to look and FEEL like a new person.

I had absolutely no shape to me at all and it started to make me feel very insecure about myself. I would look at myself in the mirror and all I could see is woman in the mirror with absolutely no emotion. No drive. No inspiration. All I could see is a woman with dark brown hair and big brown eyes and I would think to myself, " I just want to be happy. I need to FEEL happy." The word of the day is HAPPINESS. No one should ever take away your happiness. Whether its a loved one or a family member or your closest friend. My happiness was taken away plenty of times and I would always feel the excuse of not to be happy or the shame. I would feel dirty and useless inside to the point where I have no reason to be here on Planet Earth.

I just want to let you ladies know this. Whether you are getting Surgery like the Tummy Tuck, Mommy Makeover, Brazilian Butt Lift, only do it because YOU want to do it. If you are doing this for someone else, that just means that he/she wasn't willing to accept YOU for you in the first place.

There is always room for improvement in life. Now it's my time. It's time for me to be happy and I am doing this for ME.

*The Curves That I Deserve"

More Quotes

Vanity in Miami just emailed to a quote to me but told me they can hold it for 3 days..... It's strange because the other surgeons in The Dominican Republic says that their quote is valid for 3-6 months. I will stick to the surgeon in The DR.

Different Doctors

Who has seen Durans or Almontes work?

Upset

I am pretty upset because I ordered my Birth Certificate along with the passport and it was suppose to be in my mailbox by today but when I called, the representative told me that my card has been declined. There is no way in hell it should be declined. Anyway, she clarified it by telling me that it was declined due to state fees. I am still upset because I want to go to The Dominican Republic by September or October by the latest.

I'll post an update later on and I hope everyone is having a blessed day! Stay beautiful!

Wishful Thinking Part 2

Just updating my "curves that I deserve" wish list.

Mixed Emotions.

Excited, scared, nervous, happy, thrilled, eager, I mean, the list goes on and on. So many emotions running through my mind all at once. I just can't wait to see difference. The transformation. The beauty. I know for a fact that having a new booty will gain confidence as well as sex appeal. Let's just say that when it's time to rock and roll, that's it. No turning back.

My Decisions Are Crucial.

Here are some quotes I have received in my inbox today!

Quote 1:

Vanity- Dr. Hasan

My name is Anna I'm a surgical coordinator I received a email the you was interested on the surgery with us and Dr Hasan.

The liposculpture to your full back , flanks, waist, love handles, whole abdomen area plus the fat transfer to your butt and hips.
also it included the
Evaluation with the dr
Full panel of lab work
Ekg if you need it
Anesthesia & Anesthesiology
ALL ROOM COST
Procedure cost :$4000

You can make a 10% to lock your price
or if you want to book your date with him you will need to pay at least 50% of the procedure

The policy refund policy
is the we give you all your money back if you make the decision the you don't want surgery with us

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME TO 305-262-6070
OR TEXT ME 786-413-5001

---
Sincerely,
Anaily Fernandez

Quote Number 2:

Yily De Santos

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily de los Santos.

We appreciate your inquiry and have prepared the quote below based on the information you have provided us. We have also included relevant information on the requested procedures and as well as important things you should know before and after surgery. Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body. Kindly note all prices quoted throughout this email are in US dollars. The quote is valid for 6 months.
Please read this message entirely before asking questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.

Notices:
1. Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure DOES NOT change the quote.
2. You cannot substitute one area for another.
3. Liposuction is REQUIRED to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.
4. Below is the individual pricing for additional surgeries you may want to add to your quote. They are only listed so you can be aware of the price and customize your quote.
5. This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.
6. We do not offer group discount.
7. If you don’t do the BBL it doesn’t change the price.
8. The questions about surgery are answered to people that are already confirmed for surgery with a date scheduled and a deposit sent.

Quote Total: 4,500 $ USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Tummy Tuck
· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, flanks and waist
· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) via fat grafting to the buttock

*The quote above is valid for 6 months*

Also included in the quote total are the following:
ü One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)
ü Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist
ü Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)
ü Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

THE COMPRESSION SOCKS ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT EVERYBODY MUST HAVE THEM. YOU CAN EITHER BRING THEM FROM HOME OR BUY THEM HERE FOR $20 USD.

Additional surgeries you may wish to add if they are not included in the above quote:
· Liposuction of arms $300 additional
· Liposuction of inner thighs $300 additional
· Liposuction of chin $200 additional
· Breast Augmentation $1,000 additional. With Lift it’s $1,500 additional in total
· Breast Reduction/Lift $1,000 additional
· Breast Augmentation w/Lift $1500 additional
· Tummy Tuck $1,000 additional if the first quote was just for lipo. If you want Hernia repair done with the Tummy Tuck, it’s $500 additional, for a $1,500 total extra.

The above prices are valid ONLY if you add them to the quote above.

Optional Costs:
· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)
· Additional garment $140
· Compression sleeves for your arms $60
· Compression Socks $20
· Blood Transfusion $250
· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. $150

Medications:
The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. The costs of these medications are not included in your quote total. You may purchase these medications at any local pharmacy here for approximately $270 or you can get them in your country, make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.
§ HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.
§ CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.
§ AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections
§ KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days.
§ RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days.
§ FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux
§ FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.
§ THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.
§ VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
§ FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

1. Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.9. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 3 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.9

2. Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. So the anesthesiologist can work with you.

3. Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. IF FOR SOME REASON YOU NEED TO CONSULT AN SPECIALIST THAT IS NOT MY CARDIOLOGIST (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) THAT CONSULTATION FEE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PREVIOUS QUOTE AND IT’S NOT DEDUCTED FROM THE DEPOSIT YOU MIGHT HAVE SENT.

4. It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

5. It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

6. Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t take drug. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.

It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring:
1. You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

2. You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

3. Box of baby wipes

4. Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

5. Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $20 USD extra.

IF YOU NEED ANY DISCHARGE PAPER AFTER SURGERY, PLEASE AKS FOR IT AT LEAST 3 DAYS BEFORE LEAVING SANTO DOMINGO, OTHERWISE WE WON’T PROVIDE IT.

The day of surgery
You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink ANYTHING. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Duration of your surgery:
It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating room, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.

Scheduling Your Surgery Date:

Select the date you would like to have surgery. We recommend you plan your date accordingly, allowing yourself to remain in the country for two weeks. If you cannot stay two weeks, you must stay for minimum of 10 days so we can guarantee that you leave out of risk. Please take into account the procedures you want to have. The more procedures you have, the longer you should stay. In order to confirm and guarantee your surgery date, you must secure your date with a deposit of $300 (NON-REFUNDABLE). (WIRE TRANSFER).

A deposit is required as a show of good faith that you are serious about having surgery. In the past we have scheduled patients for surgery who did not show up. We apologize we cannot guarantee a surgery date without a deposit. Verbal confirmation a date is available for surgery does not guarantee you that date. Surgeries are scheduled on first come basis when the deposit is made. Once your deposit is made please send me an email with a photo attached of the deposit slip receipt. The deposit date and amount must be visible. I will respond to your email confirming your date is guaranteed. You must retain the deposit receipt and present it the day of surgery to receive credit for the deposit, if you don’t bring it I won’t be able to deduct it from your quote). If you get to come for surgery and after you do your labs something comes out wrong and you can’t do the surgery, the $300 USD deposit will be used to cover the cost of the labs, meaning that the $300 WILL NOT be refunded. You CAN’T switch your deposit to another person under ANY circumstance. Send deposit from your bank (if you do not have a bank account search online on how to wire money internationally) do not use xoom.com

Deposit information:

Yily’s Address
Av. Pedro Henriquez Ureña 137, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Place to stay at

Hello!
If you don't have a place to stay after surgery in the Dominican Republic, we can help you with that!!
You need to stay in a place where you can get the proper care in order to have a good recover, and we can help you making the arrangements.
Recovery Houses are specialized in dealing with patients that just got surgery, these places provide you with the attentions you will need, including transportation, meals and nurse assistance
To hold a spot at the Recovery House, you just have to send us a message to the following email address, and we'll be more than happy to take care of it:

reservations.rh@gmail.com

Quote Number 3:

Dr. Cabral

Hello for bbl its 3800 us $

Quote Number 4: Dr. Tania Medina

I believe she said 4,500 but I am waiting for her email. I lost it :( She was the very first doctor that actually talked to me about the procedure step by step and she is sweet lady.

I cam currently waiting for quotes from following:

1. Duran

2. Almonte

3. Baez

At this point, it's like I am playing Russian Roulette. I am researching as much as possible. One minute, I say lets go with Yily. Next minute I say, let's go with Duran but everyone is different. By the way, Dr. Duran is a BUSY doctor. I contact her every day, and no reply. To be really honest with you, my first choice was Dr. Tania Medina. I have even watched the videos on how the procedure is performed. Please wish me luck as I want to make this decision the best decision of my life.

Another Quote

Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting, tummy tuck, liposculture to abdomen, waist, sides, back, bra area and Brazilian butt lift is US$ 3800 dollars, which includes:

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Cardiovascular evaluation (any other evaluation needed by pulmonologist or any specialist is not included)
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic (only for the day of your surgery )
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups (transportation not included)

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included, cost is 300 dollars extra

THIS QUOTE IS GOOD FOR 6 MONTHS.

You can include a medical insure for complications after a plastic surgery it cover all services you need in and out of country, it cost from 150-200 USD depending on the amount of surgery you will get. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done. You can begin to take vitamins once your surgery appointment is near (Iron, Vitamin C and B12 plus Folic acid are very helpful).

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday (days for surgery are from Tuesday to Thursday). I just have one or two patients per day, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, and if you are arriving early it is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 7.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth, but you will have to buy Enoxaparin, water pill and creams for bruises (arnica gel) and any other medication not previously included, medicines aren’t expensive here so you will spend around 200 dollars. Massages are not included. You should bring compression socks to wear them after surgery.

You can also bring your own medication; here is a list of basic meds

Augmentin 1gr every twelve hours for ten days (antibiotic)

Omeprazole or any other antacid for 5 days one every day

Arnica gel

Medication for nausea

Water pill

Lovenox 40 mg every day for 5 days

Medication for itching (not every patient but some feel itching)

Any strong medication for pain like percoset every 6 to 8 hours for 5 days

Your compressive garment included is a Mariae’s brand item if you want one more garment cost 120-150 dollars. You will need to buy a stage two faja 5-7 days after your surgery so if you want you can bring one or buy it here in a faja store.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you have a tummy tuck, we include with a tummy tuck muscle repair. If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of breast implants but all are silicone gel cohesive, texturized implants (Silimed, Eurosilicone, and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher, (Silimed is the most expensive brand as we do not have mentor implants anymore). In the quote you receive we generally include Eurosilicone implants for your surgery. If you have breast surgery at the same time with Brazilian Butt lift, you have to know that you could face some issues with the projection and volume of your butt after surgery as you will have to sleep over your back.

PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT THE SAME AS WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY; YOU HAVE TO BE INSIDE NORMAL RANGE OF BMI (BODY MASS INDEX) OR JUST OVERWEIGHT TO HAVE SURGERY. ANESTHESIOLOGIST REQUEST THAT PATIENTS MUST WEIGHT LESS THAN 200 POUNDS. IF YOU SMOKE OR USE ADDICTIVE DRUGS YOU MUST QUIT THEM ONE OR TWO MONTHS BEFORE SURGERY AND TWO MONTHS AFTER TOO IN ORDER TO GET GOOD RESULTS AND NO COMPLICATIONS. PLASTIC SURGERIES ARE FOR HEALTHY PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO HAVE ANY CLINICAL CONDITION BUT ARE UNDER CONTROL, IF YOU HAVE ANY DISEASE YOU HAVE TO CONSULT AND GET APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY.

We are located in Santo Domingo (capital of the country), Dominican Republic; the nearest airport is Las Americas International Airport (SDQ). I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada, the clinic is placed in Gazcue neighborhood (Address is Bolivar Avenue 208, suite 405, 4th floor), and it is near to hotels and colonial zone; my cellphone number is 18098908143 and office number 18096899342 if you can’t reach me at this numbers you can call my husband Dr. Rodriguez so he can answer your questions, he is available in the morning from 9am to 1 pm. If you need transportation or a recovery house, there are several in Santo Domingo areas; I don’t work with an exclusive recovery house and i don’t have a preferred one, these recovery houses are near clinic: Yasmin, Real recovery Armonia, Maria, Gianna, Real recovery Tropical Deluxe and Daisy. If you stay in a recovery house you will have most of services you need in just one place, most of recovery house include airport pick up if you need a taxi driver to pick you up at the airport I can included but you need to requested at least 3 days before your appointment, transportation included is from Las Americas international airport to my office only. You can stay in a hotel but you will need to come with someone else so that person can take care of you. You will need to come to my office for follow up 2-3 times during your stay in the country. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get done. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). I know some English but I can’t speak fluently, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

Quotes are good for 6 months after that cost might change or some items could not be included. I just accept payment in cash (US dollars) for your surgery. It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date unless you are requesting a date in 3 to 6 months, you can do a deposit of 200 USD to lock your date and this deposit is not refundable. You can transfer total cost of your surgery if you are willing to when your date of surgery is approaching.

This is how you can deposit/wire;
Bank: Banco Popular Dominicano
Address of Bank:
Av. John F. Kennedy #20, Esq. Av. Máximo Gómez, Torre Popular
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Account Number: 778276212
Swift code: BPDODOSXX
Recipient: Australia Altagracia Fragoso Báez
My address is Bolívar Av. 208, suite 405, Gazcue, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
City: Santo Domingo
Country: Dominican Republic

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me an email and i will confirm that everything is ok. Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can but please try to send all of them in just an email in order to make things easier for me as I receive several emails in just one day.

Sincerely,

Australia Fragoso Baez, MD.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.

I have heard about Dr. Baez. I am going to look at some of her work. Her prices are affordable so far.

I Think I Have Found My Doctor

I am going with Dr. Baez. She's affordable, very nice and her work is amazing! She asked if I wanted to come in August. Although, that's tempting, August is a little too soon. I was thinking more of mid September to Early October but either way it goes, I think I am making the best decision, therefore, I am very excited to see what the ending result will look like! Please stay tuned as I am waiting for my passport. DR, here I come! :)

I am sending the deposit next week.

Wishful Thinking

Disappointed

I haven't been on here in a while and I definitely apologize. A lot has happened. I have been waiting for my passport and I still haven't received it in the mail.

I need to update Dr.Baez because I told her that I wanted to schedule my appointment in October and I haven't send her the deposit due to finances.

As crazy as it sounds, I am dying to have surgery done. I am so tired of the way I look. I am tired of people judging me.

We live in a society where people actually take the time and observe you in a negative manner and I had to go through this throughout my entire life.

It's time for a change.

Boo stop stressing it does you no good and it keeps your spirit down CHIN UP!! Hey luv did you have your passport expedited?? If no and Depend on how long it's been see if you can call your agency and pay the extra fee to expedite it.. Oh yeah about these negative assholes tell'em FUCK OFF and to chk the person in their mirror first trust me usually they need more work than anybody else that's the #1 reason why they spit their venom trying to kill someone else's self esteem and spirit DONT DO THIS SX FOR THEM it won't make you happy remember you can't please ASSHOLES they will still have some thing no good & negative to say but DO THIS FOR YOU and everyday will feel like your birthday..Good luck everything will be just fine :* xoxo
You are absolutely right. God has blessed all of us with a life to live and air to breathe. I am more than grateful. I need to start having a positive mindset.
Now that's what I'm talking bout putting you're best foot forward with positive thoughts sounds like the path to success to me!!!
Hi chica I hope you can get that passport ASAP! Best Wishes and i do pray it all happens. Keep your head up :)
Thank you sweetie! I hope all is well with you ;)
Thanks,everything is good but you know life happens every now&then. I continue to do my Best,thank GOD.
Congrats on picking a surgeon! I'll be there getting my sx at the same time I'm scheduled for the 9th with Dr Robles.
You picked a great doctor :)
How Exciting!!
I am very excited. Dr. Baez is very nice and very understanding.
You had A lot of quotes,glad you found the 1. It really is hard with all the mixed reviews and doctor's different styles and techniques. :) glad Dr Baez sealed the deal.
Oh yes,and I would probably more quotes coming in because I requested a lot of consultations a while back but Dr. Baez is it for me. I will definitely post pictures. That passport needs to hurry so I can go. :)
I hear you. I am researching doctor's for bbl and it's the hardest decision i have had to make,i still have no idea who i will pick. I wish you well. I think you should pick the most educated,talented with sculpting the body and one who has an artistic eye and great technique. Education and experience speaks volume. Watch all of their videos again and again. Talk to as many women as possible on here that used those doctor's. I wish you the Best. ;)
as expected...expect greatness and a beautiful beginning this sx is life changing!!
I hope it all works out and you get to go to DR ;) Hang in there.
Thank you! I've always wanted to leave out of the country. Now, its my time! :)
Were you able to resolve the issue so you can go?
Yes! I should get my passport this weekend. I am very excited.
Congrats.......for evening wanted to enhance your body. My advice is just stay focus on your mission......and smile from the inside out Boo....once final what day are you shooting for? To traveling to the DR
I think September is too soon.... I am thinking about going in October.
Good luck and God bless u on ur journey.
Good luck on your journey girl! Stay positive!
Hey sweetie it almost felt like we were living the same lives when u wrote on Curves I Deserve.. I believe the same thing don't let no one take your happiness...!! :)
Preach it girl!
Best of luck on your journey to a successful outcome. There are plenty of good ps's in miami and California. Don't go for the cheapest,this is your life,just be careful an make an educated decision. Best wishes