Revision BA, Lipo, BBL, Rhinoplasty - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm in need of a revision Breast Augmentation. I...

I'm in need of a revision Breast Augmentation. I did a BA along with Lipo in 2009 in Santiago, Dominican Republic and was extremely happy with my results. 6 Months ago my right saline implant ruptured and couldn't get it revised because of health reasons. I've been now cleared for surgery and have been in contact with Dr. Yily, Dr. Cabral, Dr. Nestor Mallen abd Dr. Edgar Contreras. After much careful thought, contact and consideration I'm going with Dr. Edgar Contreras and have now been scheduled for surgery March 24th, 2014. This has all happened so fast and wanted to see if anyone had pictures of Contreras work. I'll be getting silicone breast implant revision, lipo with BBL and rhinoplasty. If there are any groups showcasing his work I would love to be part of and join. WIll keep everyone updated with pre and post pictures.

2 months PO

This is two months post op after lipo in 2009

My current situation

My right breast rupture! Saline implants. 560cc left and I had 585cc to the right which ruptured. I'm currently a 34DD

1 day post op

Hi ladies, we'll let me share a little of my journey and experience with him! DR. Contreras is amazing and listens to your wants and then let's you know his personal opinion! I had lipo, bbl, revision augmentation and will be doing my nose on Friday! I saw some of his patients in the waiting area and I was extremely impressed! So far I'm not liking I'm loving my results! The staff is amazing as I'm staying overnight and will be discharged today! I guess if you give them a hard time they'll give one back as they're here for your care not personal assistant or slaves! I will keep writing updates! BTW his clinic is beautiful!

Post up pics!

First time not all pics uploaded

Post up

I'm still very swollen but here are a few pics! I'm also getting my massages done at his clinic and they're excruciating but help so much

My new snoz

Here are updated pics of my new nose!

1 month post up

I'm 1 month post op. I'm feeling great! I got 7 massages in DR but felt I needed more and currently paid a package for 10 more massages as I feel my stomach is a bit lumpy! So far no complications and I've been taking good care of myself. For now I've refrained from drinking and going out as my health along with my recovery are extremely important!

New pics

5 week updates! I'm still a little bruised on my stomach & thighs. I notice the discoloration. Please note I also have black & blues on my stomach and back because I've been combining my massages along with carboxy-therapy which has been great at loosening up and smoothing out the lumps on my stomach

2 1/2 months post and ecstatic

Here's a little update for you gals! I'm extremely happy with my overall results! My nose is looking like a master piece! I've retained the fat on my booty! I wanted it a little bigger, as big as the first week I had it done, but I'm happy! DR. Contreras was the best choice I made. I may go back for some more lipo on my back only. Will visit DR. Contreras as well.
Dr. Edgar Contreras