BBL, full body lipo, tummy tuck, breast implants and lift- Dominican Republic, DO

So im new to this site. Im a new mother, my baby...

So im new to this site. Im a new mother, my baby girl is 3 months, im 22 years old, married. Im wanted to have surgery to enhance my appearance for as long as i can remember. Now after giving birth to my baby i was left with horrible stretch marks in my abdomen (thank God they are mostly below my belly button area that way they can be cut out with a TT) and very loose skin in my abdomen... so i decided to do something about it, im dieting and excercising but ultimately i know that will not get rid of the stretch marks and will not give me the dramatic changes i sooo desire...chose to go with team Yily for all of my procedures after reading so many wonderful reviews and seen her work in person. I met one of her patients and i fell in love with her body! I want to get full body lipo, breast augmentation with lift, tummy tuck, and of course butt lift :-) im looking for that tiny tiny waist with huge hips and the biggest donk my body can hold. I sent dr.yily an email with pictures of myself and explaining what i want in order to get a quote from her. Now the waiting game begins...im planning on having surgery at the begining of next year 2014, the latest by march. Now just waiting for a quote from dr.yily... Ill update when she writes back.

Finally got my quote!

Im basically floating on cloud 9, thats how happy i am, i received an email from dr.yily with my quote. My quote is $5,700USD that includes: TT, BBL, breast augmentation w/implants; lipo of abdomen, underarms, back, flanks, waist. This also includes the pre-op lab work, EKG, anesthesiologist, clinic charges for room, IV, 3 meals, and surgeon assistant. All procedures will depend on my hemoglobin levels (hoping for higher than 12 fingers crossed). Theres an opcional medical insurance for $250USD which covers posible complications if there are any after the surgery during the first 30 days. Also there are extra charges for: 1st stage garment $140, lymphatic masages with the clinic $31 per session (10 sessions), if in case of a blood transfusion needed $250, compresion sleeves $60. so basically in total the surgery would come out being $6,710 roughly.
Now just have to get prices for RH, im thinking spamedicalJM or Angelas but im not entirely sure. Also need to start checking prices for flights and send my $500 deposit. I want to have my surgery for March 7th, 2014. Ill continue to post updates on my journey...wish me luck! :-)

My deposit

I am so excited i spoke to Dr. Yily i will be sending her my deposit tomorrow first thing in the morning. I want to try and be her first patient on either march 7th or march 14th so im waiting for her to get back to me about those two dates i want to mame sure no one else has sent their deposit for those dates because she schedules patients for the day in the order that she receives their deposits and i am not in the mood for being the last patient in the day i think my anxiety and nerves would drive me insane lol...i got a buddy so far who is thinking of going together but still looking for an extra person...anybody looking to go around my dates let me know. :-)

So it looks like snikkiw might be coming with me for surgery not sure yet we have to coordinate our days.

I couldnt wait

Im sooo excited to get Yilyfied that i could not wait to make my deposit tomorrow...lol... I went to the bank right now during my lunch break and sent her my deposit! :-))) i sent her an email to confirm my date now just have to wait for her to get back to me...

I have my date!!!

Hello Ladies!
I received my confirmation from Dr.Yily, she received my deposit and im the first patient of the day for March 7th!!!! I took my measurements today and im coming in at 36-33-45 so i have alot of work to do in the gym prior to my surgery.
I would really want a 20cm difference in my hip to waist ratio so i really have my work cut out for me. I really wish for time to pass quickly i cannot wait till the day Dr.Yily gets to work her majic on me :-)
Still looking for a buddy for March 7th im thinking of staying at Real Recovery Armonia or Wilsons Revovery House, i spoke to Juana the owner of Wilsons, shes a sweetheart im leaning more towards wilsons.... Please comment or inbox me if you would like to buddy up! Its much better to not go through this experience alone ;-) ill keep you ladies updated.

Im back on!!!

Sorry ladies i know its been a while since my last update...i just needed a break since i was getting very anxious and all i could think about was my sx and how i wish the time would fly, since my date is in march i decided to take a break and put it off my mind for a awhile...but now im back to the obsession lol. I made up my mind on a rh, decided on real recovery armonia. I posted a couple of current pics of myself please do not judge the blob i an extremely self concious of my post-pregnancy body since its alot different than how i looked pre-baby... Well goodnight ill keep you ladies posted!

My first garment!!!

Today i bought my first faja (garment) im gonna wear it up until my sx to begin to mold my body...

New date

Sooo alot has happened with my finances and i had to switch my sx date to april 9 and i will be leaving my boobs for a round 2 next year. This year i will only do lipo tt and bbl...ive started taking my pre sx meds (vitamin c, b complex, ferrous sulfate(iron), folic acid, biotin) to prepare my body... My pcp prescribed Lovenox shots for me to take because she feels its better than heparin for blood clots she literally said heparin is outdated and old school lmao...got my ekg, chest xray and blood work done all is great...now just need to start buying my supplies. Which most of them i will be ordering in a package from sugeryi queens on fb she has different sx packages it really helps if u are clueless on what u need to buy and also since its alot of things its just easier for me to get an all inclusive package, i will be getting the Queen Coverage Package... Add her on fb she will mail the box either straight to your recovery house so that u will not have to travel with it or to your house... Well ladies i will keep in touch more frecuently now i promise... XOXO and prayers to all the ladies having their sx

Booked my flight!!!!!

My hubby surprised me and booked my flight for me on saturday!!! I leave august 1... Sx with Yily on august 4!!! I got sooo excited i went out and bought all the clothes im taking for the trip and most of the supplies...i cant believe in 2 months ill be a Yily Doll...this weekend was my last time having a drink no more alcohol for me for the next 3 months....
I went out on sunday with my hubby and a couple of our friends to a club in nyc (Will post pics of how i looked).... All the ladies that were with me have had their sx already and have banging bodies and i felt a bit self concious so i put on my compression garmet that ive been wearing for a couple months now while preparing my body for sx and i looked great! I actually stood out with all the girls that had already had their surgery and everyone throught i had already had my work done (which i didnt deny or admit) i was secretly laughing inside.
Ill keep you guys updated as the time gets closer. Ohh before i forget, im no longer going alone yeayyy!!! My mom, sister, dad and 2 of my sisters friends are coming with me...we're dominican so we'll be stating with family. Ill stay at real recovery armonia the first week and then staying in an apt near the clinic with my fam.

Forgot to mention...

I forgot to mention in my previous post that ill be getting everything done like i had originally intended... Full body lipo, tt, bbl, ba w/ lift.

Flight confirmation

My job approved my medical leave!!!

Words cannot even begin to describe how excited i am! I thought i was gonna have to resign from my (really good) job when i left for sx because they wouldnt approve the vacation time in august....today i received the great news that ive been approved for up to 10 weeks FMLA medical leave unpaid...althought its unpaid im still excited because i will still have a good job once i return! THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING MY PRAYERS ????????????

30 day mark

I feel like time has flown, i leave for DR in 30 days!!! I am completely freaking out...all i can think about day and night is this damn surgery and how i will look afterwards. I cannot wait!

-anxious and excited

Done buying supplies!!!

Okay so im only 8 days away from leaving to DR!!! Yeayy... I finished buying all my supplies and items to bring with me. I kept a list of all items and prices, i know i probably went a little over board but thats me...in total i spent $1,400 on supplies... Part of my supplies i got as a package from surgeri queens on facebook, shes amazing and prices were reasonable... Im bringing an additional $1,400 just in case spending money. I might be over budgeting but id rather have money left over than need more. In total this whole surgery plus my flight and stay and supplies, and all the little details is coming out to $12,390...I've made my reservation with Mayra Checo from Real Recovery Armonia for my 10 day stay with my mother, i plan on getting at least 10 post op massages done at cipla, and my post op meds will come out cheaper than $250 because my family knows the owner of a pharmacy near cipla...i am sooo excited im already starting to pack my bags lol...im at work daydreaming about DR... 2 nights ago i dreamed about my sx i dreamt that i loved my results from the beginning and that everything went great and i looked amazing.... Keeping my fingers crossed that my dream becomes a reality. Here's the break down of my costs:

Surgery: $5,700
Resort: $200
Flights (delta): $490
Extra cash: $1,400
TOTAL: $12,390

So far im only missing $520 to complete my budget and ill have that by this weekend. God willing...

Ill keep updating on my process.

Sorry ive been missing

Ive been very busy the months following my surgery.... But ill update ya now that the dust has settled.
I had my surgery monday august 4 2014 with Dr Yily i arrived to the DR saturday morning with my family, we were picked up at the airport by my uncle and we went straight to CIPLA to have my labs done. We went to a resort in Juan Dolio not too far to have fun and relax for 2 days knowing that after my surgery i wouldnt be having much fun and my mother would basically spend most of her time tending to me....
Before leaving to the resort we stopped by Real Recovery Armonia, which is where i will be recovering, to take a tour of the facilities. I loved it btw.

Day of SX

the night before sx i slept at the recovery house i showered with hibaclens disinfecting soap before going to bed and again in the morning before going to the clinic to make sure your skin is as clean and disinfected as possible. Okay, so at 5:30am on of the assistants of the recovery house comes to wake all the girls that have to go the clinic that morning because we have to leave around 6:30am. For sx you are told to bring with you a white tank top, several pads to put inside the compression garment, wipes, you might also bring a protein shake for the morning after sx since you will be extremely weak and will barely have an appetite, i brought special K vanilla protein shake.
All the girls go together in a van to the clinic and we wait to be seen, Armonia is about 5 min or less from CIPLA. Once i was there we went to Dr. Yily's office had my keg done, then since i had my labs done already i was sent to get my x-ray done on the 1st floor, that was quick, then to register. After that i was assigned my room. I was a assigned my room at around 10am and my sx wasn't until around 2:30pm at around 2:15pm Dr. Yily came into the room and said what do you need me to do for you sweetheart and my mind went BLANK! i was in awe she looks amazing and her demeanor is very down to earth but at the same time she maintains her professionalism...once i gathered myself i told her what i wanted: lipo to my back, abdomen, waist,flanks, underarms, Tummy tuck, Breast lift & augmentation w/ silicone implants. She took a look at my hemoglobin levels 12.5 and said sweetie that's too much you will lose a lot of blood and i have to look out for you and make sure you are safe....i guess she could see the disappointment in my face because she said depending on how much blood you lose in surgery i will leave it at my discretion and make the decision mid surgery if i see that your body can handle it. And just like that i had hope again and the world was all better :-) she marked me up for all i wanted but of course kept telling me i might not be able to get everything done...she asked me if i had to choose to not get one thing done today what would i leave out, i said i would leave out my boobs if i absolutely HAD to. She was done she put me at ease answered all of our questions since my dad, mom and sister were all there with me. Once she was done and walked out, in a couple minutes her assistant walked in and took my money (i was to pay for the breast and in the event that i couldn't get them done then i would be refunded) i was given the blue pill was then waited a couple minutes. A short while later a nurse came to get me a walked me to a hall way where i got on the stretcher and began to panic, the anesthesiologist came and introduced himself and i began to cry i told him i was scared and i didn't want to feel any pain and i had heard stories of girls waking up and i didn't want to be awake and if he could give me general anesthesia...my thoughts were racing....i was freaking out, i had been extremely calm all up to that point. Mind you this is all taking place in a hall way while they prep the OR lol...other nurses that would be assisting in the surgery came and introduced themselves but I'm horrible with names plus i was freaking out and the blue pill was beginning to take effect. I remember telling the anesthesiologist please don't let anything bad happen to me and don't let this hurt. He told me you need to trust in me and let me do my job I'm good at what i do and i will take good care of you he held my hand and said God Bless you...after that i was taken into the OR everyone was cheerful and nice but things were somewhat a blur already...i don't really remember getting my epidural block put in but i know i had one. I never felt any pain during the sx, although when she was working on my boobs i did feel like she was touching my boobs but no pain and i smiled in my head because i was happy that she actually got to do them since we had been afraid she may have not been able to due to my hemo levels and she said "ya terminamos pareces una barbie" (we're all done you look like a barbie) ......I woke up at around 10pm in my room freezing (glad i had brought with me a quilt and my mom wrapped me with it) i was in so much pain and i couldn't move, couldn't get straight because of the tummy tuck the had the bed with the legs really high and the back almost like sitting, i was so uncomfortable i was crying i had my mother call for a nurse to put pain meds in my iv, she did and i knocked out...around 2am i woke up again in pain and uncomfortable i tried to last longer without the meds but couldn't i began to panic my mom called the nurse she said it was too soon and i had to wait till 4am...i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so i felt like if something was not done soon i was gonna rip out my iv and disconnect everything and take out my catheter i was freaking out...i had Percocet with me so i had my mother give me 1 and it calmed me down and i went to sleep at 4am the nurse came and gave me the iv pain meds...it was the longest night ever i can't tell you how many times i asked myself and my mother why did i do this to myself during that night.
In the morning the nurse brought me soup it was very hard to eat i was so weak but it was delicious. in a while the nurse came and removed my catheter, and did blood work to check my hemo levels before i could be given the okay to leave....i hemo came back 10.5 very good given i had so much work done and had started off with 12.5 so i was given the okay to go and didn't need a transfusion. A nurse and assistant came to put on my post op bra and stage 1 compression garment it wasn't was painful as i thought it would be getting it put on they knew what they were doing...and once on the garment holds you together and makes you feel secure like a second layer of skin i felt so unprotected without it. They had a wheelchair for me and the lady from Recovery Armonia came to the room to help me and the driver was already waiting downstairs for us i was ready to go.

Surgery pics

More pics days following sx

2-5 months post op