Dr. Duran or Dr. Salama - Dominican Republic, DO, or Miami, Florida.

I have been talking about doing this surgery for a...

I have been talking about doing this surgery for a while. A lot of people shrugged me off at first but now that I'm actually surrounding myself with supportive people.. I have become obsessed! I need the perfect shape and its embedded in my brain more now than everrrrrrr.

my measurements are as follows: 42-33-44 ( or so I believe)

I've considered Yily, Robles and Duran. Yily is out of the picture now, so Robles and Duran are the two remaining.

Why no Yily? Because I personally believe she's overworked. Not saying her work isn't great. But she definitely sees a lot of patients daily. I want a more personal experience with my surgeon. Duran and Robles both seem like they make it personal.

my goal is to be 42-26-50 (sounds insane.. but i want it) (or something near it)
I weigh 190. I plan on losing 40 lbs.

The procedures I want done are: BBL with fat transfer/lipo from upper arms, inner and outer thighs, back, stomach and knees. Added fat to hip area.

I looked into US doctors, but their sculpting isn't as good in my opinion. DR doctors seem to have perfected it.

I need advice ladies! Who is best at sculpting and delivering the round butt that I want. I'll attach wish pics and my pics below.

Dr Robles responded to me pretty quickly. Still waiting on Duran.
I heard Robles is conservative with the booty. Hmm.. gives a lot to think about.

Hey ladies, so I am new to this. And...

Hey ladies, so I am new to this. And lawddddddddddddddddd I think I am in a tossup between Ms. Duran and Dr Salama.

He gives amazing results and shapes the butt perfectly. And financing is offered. :D

I tried to email Duran and her email is not working. I need help. Somebody helpp

Hey Ladies. I just want to get to the point in...

Hey Ladies. I just want to get to the point in this post. I am hungry as hell lol
so here it goes.

I have not done any procedures yet! NONE. The first three photos are of me currently.

I am now inquiring on a U.S. doctor as well. Dr Salama. He gives the projection I need in my life. Only problem. The Price. $9100 was what I was quoted. I am a college student so this is a lottttttt for me. However, I'd rather have my surgery done once correctly in the US, where I have health insurance.

I've contacted Dr. Duran and haven't received an email back. I'm trying to figure out if its better to call. I also need to keep in contact with Dr. Robles, as she was the first one to respond. (I love that ?)

I am also planning to look into other procedures to get the look i want. So stay tuned... I will be writing on other journeys. This includes

1. Cellulaze (cellulite treatment)
2. Braces (teeth)
3. Stretch mark reduction (right now I am using shea butter which is really helping)
4. Teeth Whitening (Zoom)
5. Possible Breast implants and lift.

Whew! So I sent Dr. Salama some pics and this is...

Whew! So I sent Dr. Salama some pics and this is what I got.

“Patient is an overall good candidate for the BBL surgery. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are abdomen, flanks, and back. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape especially the flanks. I’ll use all fat available to create a more projectioned fuller buttock region. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure, but if she would like a smaller torso she should lose 10-15 lbs/ The bra line area will get addressed via the liposuction. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results."

Am I excited? HELL YEAH. This man's work is amazing. The price.. *sigh*

Nonetheless it won't stop me from getting to that shape of my dreams.

I plan on building my credit and applying for a medical loan. Yes, its that serious to me.

Dr Salama sounds like he knows what he's doing, and I have faith in him.

Still couldn't reach Dr. Duran. :(