Dr. Duran or Dr. Salama - Dominican Republic, DO, or Miami, Florida.

I have been talking about doing this surgery for a...

I have been talking about doing this surgery for a while. A lot of people shrugged me off at first but now that I'm actually surrounding myself with supportive people.. I have become obsessed! I need the perfect shape and its embedded in my brain more now than everrrrrrr.

my measurements are as follows: 42-33-44 ( or so I believe)

I've considered Yily, Robles and Duran. Yily is out of the picture now, so Robles and Duran are the two remaining.

Why no Yily? Because I personally believe she's overworked. Not saying her work isn't great. But she definitely sees a lot of patients daily. I want a more personal experience with my surgeon. Duran and Robles both seem like they make it personal.

my goal is to be 42-26-50 (sounds insane.. but i want it) (or something near it)
I weigh 190. I plan on losing 40 lbs.

The procedures I want done are: BBL with fat transfer/lipo from upper arms, inner and outer thighs, back, stomach and knees. Added fat to hip area.

I looked into US doctors, but their sculpting isn't as good in my opinion. DR doctors seem to have perfected it.

I need advice ladies! Who is best at sculpting and delivering the round butt that I want. I'll attach wish pics and my pics below.

Dr Robles responded to me pretty quickly. Still waiting on Duran.
I heard Robles is conservative with the booty. Hmm.. gives a lot to think about.

Hey ladies, so I am new to this. And...

Hey ladies, so I am new to this. And lawddddddddddddddddd I think I am in a tossup between Ms. Duran and Dr Salama.

He gives amazing results and shapes the butt perfectly. And financing is offered. :D

I tried to email Duran and her email is not working. I need help. Somebody helpp

Hey Ladies. I just want to get to the point in...

Hey Ladies. I just want to get to the point in this post. I am hungry as hell lol
so here it goes.

I have not done any procedures yet! NONE. The first three photos are of me currently.

I am now inquiring on a U.S. doctor as well. Dr Salama. He gives the projection I need in my life. Only problem. The Price. $9100 was what I was quoted. I am a college student so this is a lottttttt for me. However, I'd rather have my surgery done once correctly in the US, where I have health insurance.

I've contacted Dr. Duran and haven't received an email back. I'm trying to figure out if its better to call. I also need to keep in contact with Dr. Robles, as she was the first one to respond. (I love that ?)

I am also planning to look into other procedures to get the look i want. So stay tuned... I will be writing on other journeys. This includes

1. Cellulaze (cellulite treatment)
2. Braces (teeth)
3. Stretch mark reduction (right now I am using shea butter which is really helping)
4. Teeth Whitening (Zoom)
5. Possible Breast implants and lift.

Whew! So I sent Dr. Salama some pics and this is...

Whew! So I sent Dr. Salama some pics and this is what I got.

“Patient is an overall good candidate for the BBL surgery. She has good fat deposits in the areas that I would liposuction which are abdomen, flanks, and back. I’ll aggressively work these areas to create more contour and shape especially the flanks. I’ll use all fat available to create a more projectioned fuller buttock region. The waist size will certainly be reduced due to the aggressive liposuction, so that will be a tremendous change in body structure, but if she would like a smaller torso she should lose 10-15 lbs/ The bra line area will get addressed via the liposuction. We can always address other areas of fat with liposuction as that is a very common request. Other than that, I foresee giving her great results."

Am I excited? HELL YEAH. This man's work is amazing. The price.. *sigh*

Nonetheless it won't stop me from getting to that shape of my dreams.

I plan on building my credit and applying for a medical loan. Yes, its that serious to me.

Dr Salama sounds like he knows what he's doing, and I have faith in him.

Still couldn't reach Dr. Duran. :(

Did you end up having the surgery with Dr Salama or Duran? Please keep us updated
I really wanted to go to dr salama as well but his price goes up every damn month.
Have you had surgery yet?
Did you get the surg done? I'm looking to go with D. Duran
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wow I'm so sorry to hear what happened! Hope she recovers and gets the treatment she needs here
Girl we on the same boat don't know who to chose. I love Salama work n Duran is right up there with him
So it takes awhile to reach duran becus im trynna set a date n its 2 wwwks n im eager i alrdy sent the deposit
patience to reach duran, she will get back to you as soon as she can when you email her send her pics and what you want and what date you wanna schedule for and meds and stuff before so she cn send you all the info in one email
It took some time to get through to Duran, but I had good luck contacting her thru Facebook. You should try that.
I just 2 weeks ago had a breast augmentation with Dr Salams. Got what I wanted and he is awesome. Planning to go back for a bbl. Good luck!
im doing my surgery on dec 6 but im hearing so much great stuff about dr.duran im so confused is salama really good
I am new too and I emailed Duran today,hope I hear from her.How many ccs for your hips and butt?
When are you doing it? Because it says you're scheduled for February.
I am attempting to have it scheduled in February. However as of right now, I haven't scheduled anything.
have you got ypur butt lift yet @ Queen Mercury
not yet, I'm trying to set up a date to do it.