39 Future BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Dolls, I'm new 2 RS and i no its early but i'm...

Hi Dolls, I'm new 2 RS and i no its early but i'm look for a buddy who is looking 2 go to DR, my choice is Yiliy, my daughter just returned and boy is she in pain!!! I have been leaving early from work 2 take care of her. I hear ppl say 2wks you can go back 2 work but if all u do is sit on ur butt all day nd having a BBL i cant see how this is possible but hey everyone is different right? My daughter wont let me put her pics up but i can prob email. OMFG my daughter went from this tall skinny frame to a Doll with Curves, Hips , Azzzzz is Crazy Nice!! I haven't seen no other doctors compare and ive been stalking PS in DR for 2years now but Dr. Yili really gives u a hour glass shape!!!! Now i no all the inz n outz, Time for me 2 get my quote????If any of u ladies are looking to go around Dec, pls message me would love a buddy to slit cost at the RH, i will not use the one my daughter used A*****'s ewww even though they were very nice n catered cause she was the youngest of the dolls and always smiling even though she may want to cry, After her surgery Dr.Yili kissed her and said i no u n pain but smile cause i gave u a perfect body,and she truly did!!! I was so scared for her and did not want this for her, but wen i saw and is still seeing i can't i HAVE 2 get this done!!! my aunt went to and she's 46 and didn't get the same really nice attention but then again my aunt is very stern so u need 2 be pleasant especially wen far away from home n ur life is in there hands pls keep that in mind ladies FACT! they also hired a nurse which is very good i recommend if u don't speak english nd ur alone down load a app to help u with translations only if no one in ur RH dont speak english! Another reason i'll use a upscale one lol ok ladies its never to soon to start this process so message me if u wana buddy Thanx I'm going to get quotes and stack my doe, quotes from both Yiliy n Duran but i would prefer Yili only cause those darn hipzzz n azzz nd hour glass shape im speechless. omfg is amazing!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Excellent!

Im scheduled May 26 :-/ looking for a buddy too. From NY
Congrats on your upcoming surgery! And good luck with Yily! :) ...And I agree, from all the reviews I've read, hiring a nurse seems to be the way to go!
Yes if they didn't have a nurse omg and this is my daughter's 4wk and she's better but still n pain but we found a place that's doing her massages, now she's walking betting but that pain and not being able to sit down on the toilet yet girl I was starting to say forget it but her body won't let me
Yeah, I can't imagine not being able to sit, but if you want the best results, that's what you have to do ;)
Yes it is!
Hey we may be able to buddy up! My hubby is going to come too just to keep an eye on things too. Waiting on my quotes from Yily, and alamonta
Ok gr8 I'm awaiting my quote also! Keep me posted I'd luv 2 buddy
Got my quote from Almonte...$4950for TT, Bbl Lipo sculpture, arms, back, and abs Lipo. Also includes 10 days in recovery house
That's a great deal! ...I've never heard of her though. How did you find out about her?
Hey that's about right nice quote! Almonte does this dr, do nice sculpting?
i wanna go around dat time also i cnt wait i gotta stack up on my doe because i wan my body right...
Yes girl I'm going take a pic of my daughter n show u guys I can't help myself! Send me it email! That darn Yili is da truth! We should buddy at least 4 or 3 girls, it will save us money, ok let's go!
I ment send me your email
Biancamwayne@yahoo.com
Me 2, I'm still taking care of ny daughter 4wks still alittle pain, but she has an hour glass shape, nd wen I take her to get massages we gota go out the house , I CAN'T believe the attention frm everyone it's crazy! !! I want that butt n hips : )
Sorry I'm late but I will send u today!
I sent to your email mines is tiasaint33@Yahoo so check ya mail it's labeled Yiliy