Starting the Process - Dominican Republic

So I haven't done anything yet, I haven't even...

So I haven't done anything yet, I haven't even contacted Dr. Duran but she is my surgeon of choice. Im not big enough for a full on bbl so i want butt implants with fat transfer. Im starting to save up as of now. I do go to the gym and I have squatted and all that for a while now and I have come to terms that the only way to get my dream body is through surgery. I really love Durans work and cannot wait to become a Duran Doll!!

Before Pics**

I really want a small waist more than anything,has anyone ever went to Duran and just gotten lipo??I feel like everybody wants the huge booty(which I understand) but I really want a tiny waist and Duran and Yily are the only ones that I have seen that deliver. I never got a good vibe from Yily and have heard too many horror stories about her over the years on MakeMeHeal and RS, so she's out. And I love how perky implants look Im just not sure about having something foreign inside me FOREVER. Anywho I just emailed her and hopefully she will email me back within the week with a reasonable quote.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I hope i remember this pg!
Try to reach her on Facebook
When I try to add her it says "cannot be added right now". What gives?
Good luck with your journey!!
thank you!
It's hard getting in contact with Duran.... I've been trying to reach her for a month for an appointment. I Facebook, Instagram, emailed, & called.... No response!!
I don't know if you mind paying but, that's what I did I went through Jasmine Bella Vita and I got my quote and everything in less than a week. It's $200 look her up
I will try it & do the $200 go toward your surgery?
Yeah I have heard of her in IG, and if its speeds up the process then she's def worth $200. Ill give Duran a week then I'll contact Jasmine for sure!
No because she doesn't work for Duran she works for you. She bascially will coordinate your stay for you even help with your deposit
Your shape is already so cute! I know whatever doctor you chose is going to do a good job because you don't have lose skin or anything. :)
how do I get intouch with duran?
I went through Jasmine Bella Vita consultants and she does everything for me for $200
I was your size and I decided to get implants in houston. They looked great but the felt so bad. It only looks good in clothes. It was nightmare. I had them for 6 months and I never healed. I had to finally have them removed. If I could do it over, I would have just gained the weight. Now I'm having to gain weight and have a revision with Duran. I can tell you all the reasons why I felt it was the biggest mistake of my life. I am so devastated that I haven't even updated my review because I don't even want to think about it. But it scared me to see some one about to do it to them selfs. If you have any questions ask me :)
Yeah that sucks :( Im sorry I hope everything goes well with Duran… I have been reading a lot of reviews on here and apparently the implant scars reopening is like a common thing and thats scary.
Omg thanks for ur honesty I was gona try to get implants cause I have no butt, so based on every review I've read in gona do fat grafting to my hips n bbl maybe 2 round. I'm sorry for wat happened to u. Good luck dear. I know ull be happy with duran. I'm goin with yily. Can't wait!!!
Sorry I forgot to say the comment above was for newme1988 but good luck to all
Right, well I didn't see any reviews on her doing implants but I figured she would make an exception for me. Its confusing because a few years ago I was thinking of this surgery and Dr. Moises Salama told me I would need to gain 15-20lbs for surgery and Duran told me I was good to go. Now Salama is doing implants with fat injections for smaller girls so I thought maybe Duran will start this method also. Currently Im 5'3 125lbs so same as Kim K just without the booty lol
I've actually seen her make it happen with small girls your best bet is try and get a consultant if you can't reach her fast enough I went through jasmine bella vita consultants and got my quote in less than a week
What?? Omg you def can get a bbl. Lol I'm the same (a little shorter though) I'm gaining 10 lbs. Just eat bread, pasta and eat after 8pm. You'll get a little pouch but you won't look sloppy because of your height plus you don't want to take a chance with implants because they can rupture. 1 lb of fat is 454.5ccs and Yily and Duran usually only do 1000ccs Max per cheek, so that's 4-5 pounds. Just gain 10 so your fat cells won't be that large and your butt will stay. Hope I was some help. :)
I'm very interested in Duran also when are you trying to go?
How do we contact her?
She doesn't do implants just fat grafting so don't lose too much weight working out. She'll need it for your butt.
What is your weight and height? I've seen Duran and Yily give slim girls a nice butt. Yily is better at giving slim girls a butt then Duran though.
I don't think I've seen Duran do butt implants.