Buttock Implants Dr. Jacqueline Miranda Santiago - Dominican Republic

I'm a mommy of three kids and wanted to regain my...

I'm a mommy of three kids and wanted to regain my old body back. I had a Brazilian butt augmentation on February 2013 by Dr. Wendell Perry in Miami and it was not worth it at ALL!!!! I spent $7,000 for nothing but connect a dots on my body from the scars. I decided to get implants and I must say I'm very happy with my results so far. I flew to Santiago alone on April 10th went to the HOMS hospital and had my consultation with the Dr. Miranda she and her husband were very professional and showed me the implants and gave me their personal opinion. I stayed at Gina's recovery house and I must say do not stay there. My experience there was not a pleasant one at all. The house was pretty but the food got me sick as a dog. They do not have a menu to choose from everyone must eat whatever they serve. (not GOOD). Gina spends her days giving massages to other clients and being very dominating. I hated it so bad I flew 5 days after my surgery (not good at all). I am fine and so far rounding out nicely I got 375cc euro med cohesive implants. the incision is right in the middle. I had 2 drains which were the most uncomfortable. The first night I stayed t the hospital and I had an epidural with sedation. I woke up with no pain and was fine. next day I left and i was walking around with no problems except for tightness. 2nd day same no pain no pain meds but it was very difficult to sleep due to the drains. I had the drains removed 4 days later and it wasn't bad. I felt relieved to have them out. I forgot to mention I got very sick on the 3rd night due to food poisoning at Gina's house. so I was vomiting and diarrhea all day and night and was extremely weak. ( at the recovery house they cook and leave the food on the counter for hours with flies all over the food ughh disgusting. I'm back home and all is good so far 2 weeks today and rounding out nicely.

3 weeks post op

Feeling great my implants are beginning to round out but I never wear the garment

My incision at 3 weeks

My incision is closing up good

5 weeks

I must say they are rounding out nicely

3 months update

I am feeling great and my implants have dropped. I am happy with my results and the feel quite natural. I plan on getting lipo on my lower back to give me an even rounder looking butt. As for those of you that rant and rave regarding Gina's recovery, I am very happy your experience did not turn out like mine.

3 minths post op

I feel great my implants are settling nice. I do feel them whenever I reline back , however it is a foreign object in my body.

Three months

Unsolicited comments from fem56

If you do not like my review than please move on without the disrespectful comments. I am here to express my experience and help those that ask me questions. If you feel so strongly about your positive experience then maybe you should express it on your own page. It's childish and disrespectful to come on my page and trash talk me. We are grown women trying to help each other out here and not criticize our rights to have an opinion.

Regarding Euro Silicone gluteus implants

I would like to rectify the implant manufacturer I originally posted was incorrect. The implant I have is Euro Silicone Anatomical Gluteus implant 375 cc smooth surface very cohesive gel.
length 14.7cm, width 11.7cm, projction 4.1cm. These impants are made in France. I hope this information helps

4 months

feeling great so far no issues. I am happy with my results, however wish my muscle could have accommodate a little bit bigger implant.

Mommy of 3 Kids Wanting to Have Her Body Back

I had a fat transfer last year and no fat survived. Very disappointing after spending so much money and time to end up with 0 results. I decided to go with butt implants and I must say I am very happy with my results. I chose Dr. Miranda after viewing my friends results whom had implants done by this Dr. 2 years prior. I can't elaborate enough how professional, and kind Dr. Miranda and her husband are to all their patients. It's been 4 months since I had my surgery done and I still communicate with my Dr.

Dr. Jacqueline Miranda

Dr. Mirada is very sweet and caring she answered all my questions and concerns. She works as a team with her husband who is a plastic surgeon as well. they are extremely professional and caring. I have been communicating with her via whatsapp before and after my surgery. I recommend her 100% Dr. Jacqueline Miranda Santiago Dominican Republic office 809-241-2300 Cell phone 829-520-2224 download whatsapp on your cell to contact for free

You look amazing
havengirl can u tell me if your implants round or oval
Oval
ok good, mine too, are u still happy with them
Yes although I have my days when I wish I could be bigger lol
I'm trying to get ahold of her but no luck, do you have a email?
Call her cell phone it's piated
It's posted
wanted to know were your 375 cc round or oval?
Do you by any chance have her email? I whatsapp her a month ago no reply
Your incision is nice and thin. Very beautiful! Unlike other thick scars I have seen. I'm scheduled for a bbl in 2 weeks time. So you think it's a waste of time and money? Thanks.
Yes a total waste and no matter how many weeks you remain off your buttocks, eventually you will have to sit. It's only natural and the fat dissolves with time and usually after 6 to 8 months. not worth paying money for a temporary look
Thanks for your reply. I have already booked my flight, hotel, paid my deposit. I don't know what to do now. Your incision is beautiful. I saw a review by Jessy87 and she has 2 incisions, one on the left one on the right. But then I saw yours and I prefer your technique! Your surgeon is really skilled!!! ;)
thank you hun good luck and keep us posted
Thank you Hun.
I had the BBL 4 years ago. It looked great initially but as time passed I lost the fat. Some remained but I was not satisfied. I kept in touch with the surgeon and he told me to do squats with heavy weights. This just made me lose everything and now I have flat but again. Not to mention he did lip on my hips and now I have no hips. I am debating whether to go in and do lip on my arms and back and have it injected. I noticed my boobs and arms got bigger after the lipo. Did you have that issue as well? I was already top heavy to begin with and now it just looks even bigger. I wish I had the implant but my suregon doesn't think it is a good idea for me- said too many complications. How long do your implants last? What are the long term affects in 15-20 years? Do you have to re-do it?
I had the BBL 4 years ago. It looked great initially but as time passed I lost the fat. Some remained but I was not satisfied. I kept in touch with the surgeon and he told me to do squats with heavy weights. This just made me lose everything and now I have flat but again. Not to mention he did lip on my hips and now I have no hips. I am debating whether to go in and do lip on my arms and back and have it injected. I noticed my boobs and arms got bigger after the lipo. Let me know how yours turns out and if you notice your boobs are bigger. I guess we are all different.
By the way your butt looks great!!! I am soooo jealous!!
Yes waste of money
Wow you had a great booty before! Is that from the fat transfer? Wow... Congrats!
no sweetie that's not from fat transfer at all , that's from my recent butt implants. fat transfer never lasted.
I mean the first picture, where it says "before" in the red and black
yes that's exactly how I looked prior to the bbl
Hey babe you're Looking great :)) glad u have healed well this procedure is quite a process .. :)