Buttock Implants Dr. Jacqueline Miranda Santiago - Dominican Republic

I'm a mommy of three kids and wanted to regain my...

I'm a mommy of three kids and wanted to regain my old body back. I had a Brazilian butt augmentation on February 2013 by Dr. Wendell Perry in Miami and it was not worth it at ALL!!!! I spent $7,000 for nothing but connect a dots on my body from the scars. I decided to get implants and I must say I'm very happy with my results so far. I flew to Santiago alone on April 10th went to the HOMS hospital and had my consultation with the Dr. Miranda she and her husband were very professional and showed me the implants and gave me their personal opinion. I stayed at Gina's recovery house and I must say do not stay there. My experience there was not a pleasant one at all. The house was pretty but the food got me sick as a dog. They do not have a menu to choose from everyone must eat whatever they serve. (not GOOD). Gina spends her days giving massages to other clients and being very dominating. I hated it so bad I flew 5 days after my surgery (not good at all). I am fine and so far rounding out nicely I got 375cc euro med cohesive implants. the incision is right in the middle. I had 2 drains which were the most uncomfortable. The first night I stayed t the hospital and I had an epidural with sedation. I woke up with no pain and was fine. next day I left and i was walking around with no problems except for tightness. 2nd day same no pain no pain meds but it was very difficult to sleep due to the drains. I had the drains removed 4 days later and it wasn't bad. I felt relieved to have them out. I forgot to mention I got very sick on the 3rd night due to food poisoning at Gina's house. so I was vomiting and diarrhea all day and night and was extremely weak. ( at the recovery house they cook and leave the food on the counter for hours with flies all over the food ughh disgusting. I'm back home and all is good so far 2 weeks today and rounding out nicely.

3 weeks post op

Feeling great my implants are beginning to round out but I never wear the garment

My incision at 3 weeks

My incision is closing up good

5 weeks

I must say they are rounding out nicely

3 months update

I am feeling great and my implants have dropped. I am happy with my results and the feel quite natural. I plan on getting lipo on my lower back to give me an even rounder looking butt. As for those of you that rant and rave regarding Gina's recovery, I am very happy your experience did not turn out like mine.

3 minths post op

I feel great my implants are settling nice. I do feel them whenever I reline back , however it is a foreign object in my body.

Three months

Unsolicited comments from fem56

If you do not like my review than please move on without the disrespectful comments. I am here to express my experience and help those that ask me questions. If you feel so strongly about your positive experience then maybe you should express it on your own page. It's childish and disrespectful to come on my page and trash talk me. We are grown women trying to help each other out here and not criticize our rights to have an opinion.

Regarding Euro Silicone gluteus implants

I would like to rectify the implant manufacturer I originally posted was incorrect. The implant I have is Euro Silicone Anatomical Gluteus implant 375 cc smooth surface very cohesive gel.
length 14.7cm, width 11.7cm, projction 4.1cm. These impants are made in France. I hope this information helps

4 months

feeling great so far no issues. I am happy with my results, however wish my muscle could have accommodate a little bit bigger implant.

Mommy of 3 Kids Wanting to Have Her Body Back

I had a fat transfer last year and no fat survived. Very disappointing after spending so much money and time to end up with 0 results. I decided to go with butt implants and I must say I am very happy with my results. I chose Dr. Miranda after viewing my friends results whom had implants done by this Dr. 2 years prior. I can't elaborate enough how professional, and kind Dr. Miranda and her husband are to all their patients. It's been 4 months since I had my surgery done and I still communicate with my Dr.

Dr. Jacqueline Miranda

Dr. Mirada is very sweet and caring she answered all my questions and concerns. She works as a team with her husband who is a plastic surgeon as well. they are extremely professional and caring. I have been communicating with her via whatsapp before and after my surgery. I recommend her 100% Dr. Jacqueline Miranda Santiago Dominican Republic office 809-241-2300 Cell phone 829-520-2224 download whatsapp on your cell to contact for free

Hey babe you're Looking great :)) glad u have healed well this procedure is quite a process .. :)
hi sweetie thanks and you're booty is looking mighty gooooood lol how are you doing?
Lol Thank u I am starting to like it more now that time goes on. Seems like yesterday I was researching and was admiring yours (still am) :) I am great just healing and working how are u?
I'm good babe the booty has it's days when it looks awesome and others I feel it gets shy and kinda hides lol. I am getting ready for school to begin in two weeks and going on vacation again next week .
Same here w mine! lol some days it feels bigger how odd haha! Wow enjoy your vacation school can be tough I know I took a break :( can be overwhelming at times than w kids and work omg! Lol but enjoy it u deserve every vacation your body has been through a lot :))
so was the price $4000 or $4500 ? your results are great btw
4000
how long did you stay in Dominican Republic and was you flight back home easy as you probably had hard time to sit on your you new butt?
I stayed 5 days after surgery and minor discomfort sitting
five days after surgery and minor discomfort sitting
havanagirl , do not they tell you can not sit on your butt for a month?
You look amazing and I am now considering your PS after seeing your results. Can you tell me anything else about your experience with the PS/staff? I just sent a msg on Whatsapp so hopefully I'll hear something soon. Is that the best way to get in contact? Thank you sooo much for sharing your experience!
HI thank you and you will be in great hands with DR. Miranda and her husband. They are very caring and professional. HOMS Hospital is very nice and staff is great as well. The best way to communicate with the Dr. is via whatsapp.
So you got yours under the muscle?
no in the muscle
I'm to to keen on this work the bum looks big but full in the lower part of the but they say that you should always get implants along with fat trans for best results
havanagirl i thank you very much for even taken the time to post you have educated me very much with your information and you look great! i cant wait to see cindys results only thing i think that 300cc is not much compared to other sites but i wouldnt want to put something thats going to slip out of my musle, and cindy said that was the largest in round so how are these other girls in other sites getting these bigger sizes they probly will regret later cause i know these dr.s that you went to are very good and you cant beat having 2 plastic surgeons working on you for the price of one
fat transfer is a rip off , i heard 80% of fat disovles and also when they take lots of fat from your tummy and u dont get tummy tuck then from behind youll look fabulous but when u turn around your stomach is going to look like a rag cause all that exess skin is not going any where
bzybee Hi thanks for your post and I hope I am helping you girls out. 300cc round is not the largest they make in buttock implants. there are all kinds if shapes and sizes. You must speak to your preferred surgeon and express your desired size. I spoke to Dr today regarding getting a larger size implant and she stated after six months the muscle should have stretched.
wow thats amazing to know , thanks
fat transfer doesn't last
correct and I had it done and now I have minor ripples on my lower stomach
Can you tell me how much was the butt implants?
4500 good luck no lipo just implants stay FAR AWAY from Gina's recovery house
Havanagirl, I think your butt is stunning! Perfect size-you look amazing! Pay no mind to the haters! You are most definitely entitled to you opinion. That's what this website is about-people's experiences & their opinions from their experiences. We should be supporting each other, not degrading each other. I feel alot of ppl on here weren't brought up with proper manners. When your mom teaches you as a child-"IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE, THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT", you should live by that throughout your adult life too. But obviously not everyone does. I love your results! And as long you love the way you look-who cares what anyone else says!