Posted Photos - Post op 2 months Yily

Hello ladies, I'm almost 3 weeks post op and...

Hello ladies,

I'm almost 3 weeks post op and will need to transfer into my stage II garment which Dr Yily has given me. I'm worried because my stage 1 garment was a small and now I have been given an XS to wear from week 3 until 3 months.

What worries me is that I can barely fit into the XS. And I'm worried it will effect the results of the fat grafting. On the packet it says that it fits 37 inch hips/buttocks... however I am 43 inches right now. So as you can imagine, its quite tight.

So my question to the ladies that have gone to Dr Yily and are 2 months post op.... and that are wearing the XS... has this flatten your behind at all? Has it changed the shape of your buttocks? Has it changed your results at all? Did you wear the same garment given to you by Dr Yily at all? The model and brand of the stage 2 garment I was given is: MariaE Fajas.

Hey gurl... Check out petitemami she has a lot of information and ensure addict about the garments.
Hello CGray, Thank you so much for your help. I spend 3 hours reading up on petitemami. Lots and lots of info. Now I'm up to date hehe God bless you! It seems Fajate is the garment recommended and also preferred by Dr Yily De Los Santos. Unfortunately I'm not situated in the States... And I believe they only ship to South American Countries and America. This will be a challenge! I'm in Asia... Not so sure what to do now. Thank you again for your help. All the best for your surgery in May!
Im going June 6th.. Your welcome... You an get a faja in DR while your there... You can try ebay

Hi ladies, Just wondering whether its a good...

Hi ladies,

Just wondering whether its a good idea to alter my stage 1 garment since I'm having no luck trying to purchase a garment from www.fajasus.com. So at the moment I'm 3 weeks and 3 days post op and still wearing the stage 1 Marena that Dr Yily gave me :(

Any suggestions? Is it a bad idea to alter the stage 1 garment?

lol
Ha!
Hi Cgray, lol don't say that... you make me sound like a bully lol. Your welcome. Thanks CGRay. I wish you all the best for June 6th and your recovery process. :) xoxox

Dent on my cheek? Will it go away?

Hi ladies, I went to Yily almost 2 months ago... I've realised I've got a dent on my right cheek which looks kinda bruised because its discolored (grey)... Just wonder if anyone else experienced this and does it go away? Also what causes it?

Thank you in advance.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Yily - 2 Months Post Op!!

Hi ladies,

Thought I'd add my 2 months post op photos.
Pre operation measurements were: 39 - 31 - 40
Post op measurements are: 29 - 27 - 43
I'm 5'4, weighed 141lbs pre operation and now weigh 147lbs.
Wearing the fajate Disenos D'prada size small.
Surgery date was the 3rd of April.

Thanks ladies.

LOve ur shape. Hope she does me like this
Thank you bustydream310! All the best on your journey!
Have a safe healing do you have a before pic? Thank you

Waist has gone down!!

Hey ladies. Just measured my waist! Down from 27 to 25.5!!!! Pre op was 31.
I'm really happy! My butt is still the same (43 inches). I'm 2 months and 1 week post op. I think I'm going to change into the XS fajate soon.

Loveeee it!!! Before pics please
You look great!! Can you post before & after photos please?
wow you look awesome! Can you post some before pics to compare.

Pre op Photos up

Hi ladies,

I've just uploaded pre op photos.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pre Op Photos

Here they are.....

Hey Hun. You look great. I just did my surgery and I'm wearing a body flex garment now. I just ordered the faja d prada. Compared to the fajate brand is there a difference in the material and how they feel?they both look the same to me
Love your results!!! What was the model of the fajate Disenos D'prada faja you ended up getting?
Hi mostdesired3, Sorry for the late reply. Ended up getting 11052.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon