Important Information if Traveling to the Dominican Republic!!!

Good Day Ladies! Just a bit of information that I...

Good Day Ladies! Just a bit of information that I believe that we could all use during our travels to the Dominican Republic. Please make sure that you register with the Embassy of the United States, Dominican Republic with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). This a free service enrollment program provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in a foreign country. This program allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Dept. of State can better assist you in the event of an emergency. It also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Create your individual account, including your passport information and follow the directions. Here is the website address. Also, if you are like me in need of a buddy to travel to the D.R. then google has a service that actually shows you a surgery calendar so you can find a buddy. (Somehow, this populated in my email account yesterday). GOOD LUCK TO US ALL...and let's keep in touch! I have also included some of my own wish pics!

Wish Pic

Dr. Yily - Jan 31, 2014 - Yily Doll In The Making!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the above caption would not allow me to change the plastic surgeon from Duran to Yily. That is old information from last year. Team Yily all the way ladies. Good Luck on your journey and remember that GOD HAS YOUR BACK!!!!!!!

15 Dayz 2 Go!!!!!!!

I am so excited and soooo ready 2 become a Yilydoll!!! C u ladies soon!!!

Passport Ready & Daily Vitamins

Ready 2 Roll!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgeon selected: Yily, booked for January 31, 2014. Bought airline ticket yesterday....Yeehhh!

Hello missy
how r u
Hey miss coo coo. Just checking on u haven't seen any post
Hope all is well. Just checking on you, haven't seen any post's lately
Have any of you RS.. women talked to coo coo yet to see if she is ok from her surgery?
Happy healing!!!!!!
Hi Hun! Just wondering why you changed from Dr Duran to dr yily?? :-)
Good luck!!! See u on the beautiful side soon!!!
Good luck and I bet you will look awesome!!
Hey CoCo I had that same dress act like a lady, think like a boss), but 4got to get my boss something for xmas and gave it 2 her along w/victoria secrets 5 pair special panties.......lol....I luv my boss... I went back to purchase another one and they were all gone....lol....I c y!!!! Be safe hun..
Awww that was nice of you! I got mine off amazon.com......They had a grey one, but I didn't like that 1. Did u have ur sx already?
No... March 10th
I believe my old sx buddy is giving up her date of Jan 31....I'll have to check with her if u r interested.
Hey Victoria316, For some reason, when I edit my MD, it won't allow me to change to Yily. I am not sure why. But I am going to become a "YILYDOLL." Yes, I AM SO EXCITED!!!! 2 more weeks. Girl, still no sleep at all. Ready 2 Roll Boo!
If you contact realself directly the will change it for you! :)
Kirsty one of the Community Managers will change it for you. Send her PM.
Hi COO COO how you been love? wow im like so excited for you.. your gonna be looking all fly and dolled up by Duran cant wait yay I bet you cant wait lol
Hi I understand how you feel I have 19 more days and I am counting down the hours min and seconds soooo excited
Yes girl.......Who iz ur Dr.?
My doctor is lagrossa in adventure Florida and girl im soooo excited he knows how to birth a bootie and make it natural and he is also great with lipo so we will see....
Omg your time is right around the corner. Are you ready? how do you feel? Did you get a buddy? Btw ssending big bootay wishes your way, and wishing you a speedy recovery beautiful! !!!
Hey girl.....I am anxious, excited, nervous...all of the above! Yes, I am ready!!! Let's not even talk about a buddy, I'm still bummed out, but anywho, life moves forward and I am happy to say that GOD ALWAYZ HAS MY BACK!!!!! However, I wish every 1 well!!! Thank you 41morelife2live!!!!!
Thanks for all the great info & good luck with your surgery!!
U r very welcome! Thank u.
hey that's awesome thank you so much for that info