Important Information if Traveling to the Dominican Republic!!!

Good Day Ladies! Just a bit of information that I...

Good Day Ladies! Just a bit of information that I believe that we could all use during our travels to the Dominican Republic. Please make sure that you register with the Embassy of the United States, Dominican Republic with the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP). This a free service enrollment program provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in a foreign country. This program allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Dept. of State can better assist you in the event of an emergency. It also allows Americans residing abroad to get routine information from the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Create your individual account, including your passport information and follow the directions. Here is the website address. Also, if you are like me in need of a buddy to travel to the D.R. then google has a service that actually shows you a surgery calendar so you can find a buddy. (Somehow, this populated in my email account yesterday). GOOD LUCK TO US ALL...and let's keep in touch! I have also included some of my own wish pics!

Wish Pic

Dr. Yily - Jan 31, 2014 - Yily Doll In The Making!!!!!!

Unfortunately, the above caption would not allow me to change the plastic surgeon from Duran to Yily. That is old information from last year. Team Yily all the way ladies. Good Luck on your journey and remember that GOD HAS YOUR BACK!!!!!!!

15 Dayz 2 Go!!!!!!!

I am so excited and soooo ready 2 become a Yilydoll!!! C u ladies soon!!!

Passport Ready & Daily Vitamins

Ready 2 Roll!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgeon selected: Yily, booked for January 31, 2014. Bought airline ticket yesterday....Yeehhh!