dr.fatima almonte !!!!! 06/2014 :) - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been doing research for a year now, and I...

I've been doing research for a year now, and I finally found my doctor. She is located in the Dominican Republic Dr. Fatima Almonte. I am super excited and can't wait. I am going for a TT, liposculpture of the Full back and waist & a BBL... At first I wanted to go with Dr J in Atlanta but I feel like he is extremely high.

I never would have imagined myself leaving the US for surgery but I feel like its worth it. I've seen Dr Almonte work it and I'm convinced she can get the job done :-)

I love the fact that her assistant Lesley Maria, she keeps in touch and answers every question in a timely matter. I love her already

Just GOT My Quote from Dra Duran !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im too excited yall.........idk what i should do as far as my date....The calls i make to DR only like 4 calls.. cost me 53 dollars...I was shocked......I plan getting surgey in Late June 2014.........so ig ill figure somethings out.

IM CONFUSED NOW!!! Dont know what to do

I have a quote from Almonte, Duran, Yily...& more ...Yily want me to be in 60 pounds when is time for surgery right now I am 189...but it really doesn't show....when I got my quote from Duran I was 185..she told me not to gain anymore but I could lose if I wanted..Almonte told me not to lose any weight...so I assume don't gain on either..lol ...I dont think im going with Yily ...Im not getting down to 160..ijs ...I feel like its alot to get in touch with Duran...I pray and hope if I choose her and it's time for me to send my deposit I can get in touch with her...& Almonte...I would like to go with her because of everything that's included in the packet...but I want aggressive lipo.......I just dont know....I guess when it gets closer to that time I'll figure it out....Also I would like a partner if possible I don't think my friend is going with me anymore she hasn't said anymore about it...inbox me if anyone is going to the Dominican Republic around Late June 2014 that lives in the Midwest or esle where ...if Duran Or Almonte is your choice.

I NEED SOME ADVICE LADIES!!!!

I might go to Dra Duran...already got my quote and all....but I might switch procedures..should I tell Duran or just go ....I know to bring enough money...then since im not going until Late June 2014....how soon should I send my deposit and get an exact date....Is it hard to get in touch with Elizabeth?? I haven't tried yet.... and should I buy a round trip....or oneway there and back....what if I need to leave a day or two before my time..? I know she said she requires you to stay 10days....Do yall know anyone thats left early? ....Im just curious:)

Ok So Im over Reviews!!!

There's alot of people giving good tips & advice!!!! Its helps me out alot...So im think what do I really want sx for...my measurements are 38 35 46....I just seen a chicks bbl results and her butt measurement was a 47....I was thinking HELL I know my ass is not as big as hers ...I've always been told I got a big butt ..but I don't think so..lol..its looks big in clothes...especially dresses....IG I just need a fill in....especially at the bottom.....I dont want No Enormous Ass...I don't want to have to get my jeans custom made...lol .....A TT is a must cause I have a small pouch......I told Duran I wanted liposulpture...but im wondering if I really need it? A bbl I think consists of taking fat from upper/ lower back/waist/ flank...wherever fat is .....? Im thinking I dont need liposulpture...Hell idk.....Guess ill try to get in touch with Duran ..wonder if that'll make a difference in my quote.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I love the fact that when I email them, they email me right back. Lesley Maria is such an angel, I LOVE the fact that she cares, I can hear it in her voice :-) every question I had for her she answered, she didn't have to call me back and get back with me.. She told me what I needed to know right then and there. And I really appreciate that the professionalism and all. I can't wait to meet you guys :-)

I'm trying to go with her also! I'm a little nervous about the deposit and securing a date as I have asked her a few questions and had no answer and the answers I did get were pretty short I used this emai. drafatimaalmonte@gmail.com I seen the email listed below is different has anyone used the email that I have used off of her website? I got my quote get Bank of America account and she told me she would take nite of my date and that was it... I can't send her money through Bank of America I Dnt live in the states and I wanna do western union but can't seem to get a response also if it takes this long wat happens when I send get my money and I have questions about surgery prep... Anyone , have anny issues contacting her? Thx And best if wishes to you all on your sx!
+1 (678) 212-4899 Us this number to text them. We speak every other day it seems. dominicansurgery@hotmail.com is the email I use as well. You should have great success getting through if you haven't already.
Hey doll, the western union acct that Lesley sent me was: Deposit is made to bank of america account 381035586849 under fatima almonte or thru western union under lesley maria. Now every since I got this info I have been able to get in contact with them anymore Geesh its makes you say hmmmm. Although ive read this over and over again about communication concerns this is an outrage. Hope this helps
Thanks a million for all your replies I got fed up and started to deal with Bella vita so far my communication with them has been great I send an email and within 2 days or 3 I get a reply only problem is I paid 159 for that service.. Almonte replies but definetly not in the delay that I have hoped for.. It is ridiculous and then they say contact me 48 hrs before your departure I mean why bother it's not like they'll reply. My thing is I understand we are going to the Dominican Republic and I understand they must have a million inquiries but guess what that's not my problem If you need more help hire more ppl it's not like they aren't making enough money and then I love how they say oh I only see 3/4 patients a day bitch I can do the math 3 times anywhere from 5 hours a person depending in what they what okay let's be fair and say 4 times 4.. That's still 12hrs of sx... Seems like a pretty long day to me... Anyways I'm sort of making progress but I am far from impressed with theire response time and then they barely answer your question so your stuck sending a nother email and waiting another week if your lucky for an answer... Anyways I sent my deposit Saturday via western union no one picked it up yet and I sent the information to Bella vita and Lesley Bella vitas reponse time is pretty fast so I'm not too worried ugh I'm just worried I'll get there n they tell me no ur not confirmed this day we have you down a nother day... Anyways I'm feeling a lil cranky as you can't tell lolol When did I send your deposit @chinatwist?
Girl, yes! hire some help or tell me straight up we don't have time for you because I'm feeling a little salty. I was confirmed for 10/9 hoping to avoid any month that would jeopardize my WOW experience. That I read so often of her services. But I refuse to send my deposit until I can get a complete answer to at least one question.(like for real tho) I'm seriously starting to consider staying in the states, (NOT). And another thing, why do they have so many different contacts numbers? I will keep you posted and in my prayers. It's easy to get discouraged but venting about it brings you back to perspective "I aint the only one."
are you texting them from whatsapp or straight up US.
Lolol you are jokes! I'm trying to get booked the 6th of sept! Looks like we might be there around the same time! I was thinking the same think like why in gods name do you have 35 email addresses and 38 different phone numbers! Like who does that that's y they can't keep up smh. Ok so I emailed her on the email address I mentioned above drafatimaalmonte@gmail.com got my quote I think in 2 days that was her fastest reply she replied to my email I think weekly usually Sunday nights I got this number for Lesley 1 (829) 333-9660 Her response time is about 1-3 days but I didint really ask her much try that number. Send your txt in point format oh actually send your email to Almonte in point form go on my page and check out the email questions I sent her follow that format I swear it's the only way to get clear answers to every question. Keep me posted on your progress ( I got an email Sunday from her ) Best wishes to you as well! I'm sure well talk again before your sx!ill bf sure to say a prayer for u n all our rs sisters!!
pls add me to fb group...mimi791998@hotmail.com thanku
fatima almonte facebook group fatima almonte informer dolls
How did you reach Almonte for your quote? I sent email Thursday and still waiting on response....
Do you have whatsup
First it was by email now i communicate daily with her assistant Lesley via what's app or in my Facebook group. Its called dra fair almonte informer dolls
I couldn't find the group, can you add me? Biancamwayne@gmail.com
I just downloaded but have no idea how to use it...what's her number ?
1809-912-3120 Dra Almonte what's app #
I've been trying to her as well to no avail, were you able to reach her by whatsApp? or the facebook group?
I reached her via what's app and email. She responds most days
Thanks I think she just responded
she was in the group yesterday and answering all emails today fatimaalmonte@gmail.com
Thanks hun, can't find FB group pls add me Tee Sherrie
Question I'm trying to download what's app and I can't find it how can I get it
at the play store
dominicansurgery@hotmail.com or 678-212-4879
can u inbox me dr alnomte quote plz
4, 200.. .im going with Duran or Cabral Now..and its going to be Next Year :)