Baez Babe - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 5'5 1/2 140 pounds I will be getting a tt,...

I'm 5'5 1/2 140 pounds I will be getting a tt, bbl, lipo and hips done. I have one child a 7 year old. I been reviewing stories for a while now and I'm sold on getting it as soon as I can. I would like to get to 155 or 160 pounds to get the size butt I want. I'm a 36c-34-41 I want to be 36c-26-46 I want my butt to be 48 or 48 1/2 with a lot of projection and fullness I want a bubble butt since I lost some of mines.

Waiting for Beaz to give me a price

I sent dr Baez a email to get a quote for a bbl with fat transfer to hips and tummy tuck.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

R u still considering Baez?
I wanted but I could cause s is good to
did you ever hear from baez
Ok thanks I will
Good luck .my date seem so far november is really long way
Have u heard from her? Hey u know u really only ndd lipo w fat transfer cause you look great! Once she cuts that tummy she cant transfer to ur buttocks. So do lipo and your tummy can be transferred to ur buttocks!
I think I need a tummy tuck. I'm not sure but that do sound right cause really that's where all my fat is at.
Trust me i just saved my neighbor who thought she ndded a TT she wld not have had enuf fat if she did the TT. SEE lipo will give u a flat tummy ad long as you're not morr than 20lbs over ur projected body weight!
I have 2pages but I will be writing and posting on bubblebutt29
Thank you sexeeangel I'm looking to get it in Late July of 2014 or late October of 2014.
Ur welcome! Contact ur rs sister njrpbeauty she can guide u all the way if u book at her facility! Great service! Frm airport time u arrive til time u leave she takes care of you!
Thank you BBL2013 but when I gain weight it goes to my hips and butt. My arms and face always stay small but thanks for the advice.
welcome to the bbl world, and all the best fr ur journey. My advice is dont put on too much weight though as it might go in ur face arms and upper body which may be a bit problematic to get rid of after sx.
Congratulations and welcome! When is your SX DATE? Smart lady! Dr. Baez doesn't overcrowd her pt's and she keeps u w her to observe you and then she comes to visit you at the RH facility u choose to reside at!!! Reccomendations is upscale owned by njrpbeauty and it opens Jan 15,2014...pm her!