Going my Country and to DR. LILY DE LOS SANTOS- Dominican Republic, DO

I've been wanting to do surgery for a very long...

I've been wanting to do surgery for a very long time! I am now 24 years old and I am ready more than every. I have finally found the perfect doctor for my procedures, not to mention i have two friends who have already gone to Dra Yily and done an amazing job on their body!

I am a little scared because i have no Idea on how much things can someone really buy and get to be prepared but I know that with the help of most of the forums here and reviews I have pretty much made a long list of everything to get!!
I emailed Dra Yily on Tuesday May 7th and she emailed me back today Thursday May 9th 2013 !! She emailed me the estimate for my procedures everything i will need to do before getting the surgery done and most of what i will need after the surgery, all her information to make the payments which she stated she needs to receive $500US with minimum being $200 of a deposit to confirm and reserve the operating date. I will not be confirming anything because I will wait for when i go to my country next week May 16th to go for a in person consultation and discuss certain things she mention in my email of doing which I'm not interested in doing. I am basically going with the flow which is why i'm a little scared, I am going to Santiago which is where my family lives, during my stay in my family house I will go visit Dra. Yily and consult with her in person although we spoken through emails. After I consult with her in person i will scheduling our date for the surgery which can be the next day right after i speak with her. This is a little more nerve recking because It will happen one day to the next!
My mother isn't very approved with all of this she told me I already look great and doesn't think i need anything of what I will get done! But this is what i want and I'm tired of people for years telling me that i shouldn't do it because i look good already. I don't feel great and thats what i'm aiming for! My mother will be flying out with me and hopefully visiting Dra Yily with me. If not i will be going through with this alone.. which is why I decided to write my experience here hoping that i will get the SUPPORT and STRENGTH i'll need while i go through with this!

I will keep everyone posted on everything!

I am 5'2'' weight 130 pounds
My measurements are Cup 34B , Waist 26 , Hips 39
I am going to do Breast Augmentation/ Implant , Arm Lipo, and BBL ( Butt lift)

She mentioned in my email Fat grafting to Buttock, BBL, Liposuction of Abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist , breast augmentation with implants.
I don't think i need liposuction of Abdomen or waist if she needs fat to grafting my buttock i think I would do back and flank and from my arms but as i mentioned earlier she added things to do that i didn't mention or want. What do you guys thinking ? I posted so pictures of myself and this is literally right now that i took the pics.

I am now 27 Years Old, and have finally set my surgical procedures WITH DR. JULIO MOLINA

Hello Everyone,

Its about 3 years since my first and last post , but here is an update on what has occurred for the last years and what I'm doing now!
As you all know I been interested in doing surgical procedures for over 3years now. I have jumped from doctor to doctor, literally with 4-5 doctors which I have considered, consulted and got quotes from. I have finally found the perfect doctor for ME! I will be going in for surgery this month on Nov 11th for Tear Drop Breast Implant, Lipo in arms and Waist, and a minor BBL to only give me shape not to make bigger (still considering this). I am super excited, I will also be going with a good friend of mine who will be doing procedures as well, so this makes everything less nervous. We are going to Dr. Julio Molina Suarez located in Santo Domingo , he is Board Certified in the Dominican Society for Plastic Surgeons. We will be staying at PRINCESS RECOVERY HOUSE, also in Santo Domingo, double room for $75 a night, includes a lot of stuff such as Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, 2 snacks,Wifi , TV, Airport transport as well as transportation to clinic, errands help (extra charge), nurses ect.
I love DR. MOLINA work because he doesn't exaggerate with the body fat transfer, graft and contouring. My desires are to look completely natural, and from the results I have seen he fulfills those needs. Ladies, I know when I last posted here I was going to Dr. Lily, and my body was in better shape. Many of you commented on my nice body and how I shouldn't do anything , wait for kids, wait for 30-40. I understand everything told, but I also understand that my body can be better and working out isn't going to help with the look and shape I want especially with my boobs. Since I have gained and lost weight through out my body my breasts are saggy, and with stretch marks. The gym won't help me get the Full & perky look I want. I am now 27 years old and have gained 20-30 pounds where i am now 153. Even though I have gained weight I still have a nice body and shape ( as most of you commented) but I still feel and want to do minor fixes. Its all about how we feel ladies! I've developed more into my women body now being at 27 so I am actually glad I didn't go ahead at 24yrs old and waited to develop more! I know some of you comment not to great experiences with what you went through but we also have to keep in mind that everybody is different, including the doctor who works on our bodies. I feel confident and secure with who I have chosen, and just because someone is unhappy with what they did to themselves, don't mean it will be the same for me. However, I appreciate every comments because just as the positive ones help I can also learn and know what can go wrong with the advice given from those who had a negative procedure.

Ladies this is it! Everything is all set for NOV 11th , 2015! PRAY FOR ME! XO