01/22/14 duran doll!!

A little about myself I'm 22 a mother of a baby...

A little about myself I'm 22 a mother of a baby girl. I'm petite weight 112, height 5,1. I'm set for sx with Dra. Duran jan 22, 2014. Sent in my deposit of 250 as she requested 2 days ago. Procedures I'm getting done are BI, LIPOSCULTURE and BBL All for 5,500. right now I'm researching all the recovery home don't know which one to go yet. She suggested Angela's rh, Yasmin and soraya. If any one can please let me know which one is good. I'm leaning towards Angela's more. We'll see..

Wish pics

Angela's recovery house

Does anybody know Angela's email. Can't get a hold of her. I rather email everything. Thank you!!

Angie's recovery house

So I just called and confirmed my stay at Angie's silhouette recovery house. I will only be staying 5 days since I have family at another city in dr. Just staying the days necessary for my post op app with duran. Praying and hoping everything goes smooth with the sx.

My pish wics

Would love this!

Help!!!!

How can I gain weight fast. I've only gained 2 lbs :( I want to be a least 120lbs before surgery. Please anybody let me know what should I eat to gain weight faster !

This is me right now

Sx was yesterday

All I can say is pain pain pain in my butt. I definitely have a huge ass now and hips. I'm so happy with my results so far. And dra. Duran is such a sweetheart I love her. Right now I'm at real recovery and so far they are so helpful and nice. Even the nurses at cipla were good with. I can't complain with the services every nurse has given me.

Massages

Just to update y'all. The first week was hell. I was feeling very dizzy and with a headache all the time. Te problem was my hemo was too low so I had to get a blood transfusion. That helped a lot. Then I started to get really bad headaches so they took all the medications and recommended me to be off them for a while. Literally on day 7 I felt soo good that I can do anything. I started being my active self and walking a lot. Duran has been such a doll throughout this whole process and has been following up everyday. I finally did my hair today and feel sooo good like a brand new me. So I've been getting lympathic massages and they sure have helped with swelling. My shape is looking so much nicer.

Curves

Butt update

Sorry I haven't updated but this sx has been a roller coaster of emotions. Mainly with my butt!!! Since I had a ba i can't sleep on my stomach I have to sleep on my back and that means finding a good position for me to sleep so my butt won't flatten. This has been the challenge. You can't sit you can't sleep you can't do shxt, only stand. I'm 24/7 looking at the mirror my butt has deformed is not round it has flat sides. I'm hoping it changes throughout time. This seriously is draining me. Can any of theirs girls share how they sleep when a ba procedure has been done

Burn

Oh and on top of everything I have a burn!!!!!!!!! Ughhhh one side is more swollen than the other. The burn is located on my right waist

Pics

Boobs

3rd month update

Everyday is a different day. I'm not too focused of my body as I was in the beginning and I'm loving my body the way it. Because compared to how I was before it's a big difference. I do have a big ass just need the legs lol. Not to happy with my lumps on my stomach but is a process. I literally had 21 massages! And followed instructions to the t. I'm still swollen a little bit. When I drink alcohol I get really swollen. I wer the faja 6 days a week. Slowly putting it less and less so my body texture would go back to normal. Got to let my skin breath. My burn is still healing. But is definitely smaller just wish it would heal faster so I can really wear my faja tighter to get my waist smaller.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Heard many positive things about her. Can't wait to meet her