01/22/14 duran doll!!

A little about myself I'm 22 a mother of a baby...

A little about myself I'm 22 a mother of a baby girl. I'm petite weight 112, height 5,1. I'm set for sx with Dra. Duran jan 22, 2014. Sent in my deposit of 250 as she requested 2 days ago. Procedures I'm getting done are BI, LIPOSCULTURE and BBL All for 5,500. right now I'm researching all the recovery home don't know which one to go yet. She suggested Angela's rh, Yasmin and soraya. If any one can please let me know which one is good. I'm leaning towards Angela's more. We'll see..

Wish pics

Angela's recovery house

Does anybody know Angela's email. Can't get a hold of her. I rather email everything. Thank you!!

Angie's recovery house

So I just called and confirmed my stay at Angie's silhouette recovery house. I will only be staying 5 days since I have family at another city in dr. Just staying the days necessary for my post op app with duran. Praying and hoping everything goes smooth with the sx.

My pish wics

Would love this!

Help!!!!

How can I gain weight fast. I've only gained 2 lbs :( I want to be a least 120lbs before surgery. Please anybody let me know what should I eat to gain weight faster !

This is me right now

Sx was yesterday

All I can say is pain pain pain in my butt. I definitely have a huge ass now and hips. I'm so happy with my results so far. And dra. Duran is such a sweetheart I love her. Right now I'm at real recovery and so far they are so helpful and nice. Even the nurses at cipla were good with. I can't complain with the services every nurse has given me.

Massages

Just to update y'all. The first week was hell. I was feeling very dizzy and with a headache all the time. Te problem was my hemo was too low so I had to get a blood transfusion. That helped a lot. Then I started to get really bad headaches so they took all the medications and recommended me to be off them for a while. Literally on day 7 I felt soo good that I can do anything. I started being my active self and walking a lot. Duran has been such a doll throughout this whole process and has been following up everyday. I finally did my hair today and feel sooo good like a brand new me. So I've been getting lympathic massages and they sure have helped with swelling. My shape is looking so much nicer.

Curves

Butt update

Sorry I haven't updated but this sx has been a roller coaster of emotions. Mainly with my butt!!! Since I had a ba i can't sleep on my stomach I have to sleep on my back and that means finding a good position for me to sleep so my butt won't flatten. This has been the challenge. You can't sit you can't sleep you can't do shxt, only stand. I'm 24/7 looking at the mirror my butt has deformed is not round it has flat sides. I'm hoping it changes throughout time. This seriously is draining me. Can any of theirs girls share how they sleep when a ba procedure has been done

Burn

Oh and on top of everything I have a burn!!!!!!!!! Ughhhh one side is more swollen than the other. The burn is located on my right waist

Pics

Boobs

3rd month update

Everyday is a different day. I'm not too focused of my body as I was in the beginning and I'm loving my body the way it. Because compared to how I was before it's a big difference. I do have a big ass just need the legs lol. Not to happy with my lumps on my stomach but is a process. I literally had 21 massages! And followed instructions to the t. I'm still swollen a little bit. When I drink alcohol I get really swollen. I wer the faja 6 days a week. Slowly putting it less and less so my body texture would go back to normal. Got to let my skin breath. My burn is still healing. But is definitely smaller just wish it would heal faster so I can really wear my faja tighter to get my waist smaller.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Heard many positive things about her. Can't wait to meet her

Hi, will you be posting more pics? I am seeking to have implants and a mini tt by Dr. Duran. She did a great job for you, you look great. By chance, did she give you a quote on those 2 procedures?
do you have more pics of the bbl resultS?
Did she liponyour thighs?
DID you do massages? how is it now 2 months after post op, BA and BBL and How is the Burn?
Hi Hun ! How long did your breast feel hard for ? I'm 3 days post op with Duran and my breast are so uncomfortable ....
They will in like 3 weeks. Massage them after that and they'll start to look and feel normal. They will also drop so don't worry if it looks weird now.
Aww ok thanks ! I Havnt seen them since I'm only 3 days post op , on Monday she will remove the tape I guess , I'm anxious to see them already lol ,,
Hi, I am seeking info on Dr. Duran to have breast implants and maybe a mini tt. Can you please provide pics of you BA results. Thx
Sorry to heR about your burn. Your breasts look good.
Sorry about your burn. I wish you a Happy Healing...Your breast and bottom looks awsome. I'm sure your gonna love it when it starts fluffing.
Hello ladies, I am looking for someone having there procedure on April 16th with Dr. Yily. I was told that she gives a group discount. I am not sure if there is any truth to it or not but wanted to be prepared to full advance of this savings with it is. Please inbox me if your interested in giving it a shoot.
Sorry about your burn but it appears to be clearing up nicely after 10 days post op. I love your boobs. Do you know the placement she used, for example are they subfascial? It should say on the implant card she gives you. Also your overall shape including your butt is really nice. Try this faja it's called fajamyd.com.co it forms the but nicely and I heard it's extremely comfortable.
Yes is subfascial. And thanks for the website i'll look into it right now I'm using fajate diseƱos de prada
Hi I'm going march 9 please explain her implant strategy to me ... What's sub facial ? Is it under the muscle ? Does she go under the breast crease or the aerola ? I'm so indecisive cause I seem some that look horrible lol but your breast look awesome !!! I'm more happy once I saw your great progress ...
Is over the muscle and she does it on aerola. It's all a process. At the begin in is swollen and is very high. But once it drops you'll see it starts to look way better. But I love the way she did them because on the aerola you don't see any scar that is visible and thank you!
Sorry about the burn. I think you look great give
Sorry about the burn, that must be scary and very frustrating. I know you see some imperfection in the butt but I think you look great and you should just give it some time. What did Dr Duran recommend for treating the burn? Has she been responsive to your concerns? Wishing you a speedy recovery!
Everyday I send her a picture with the progress. And she's asks how I'm doing. I actually switch the cream for something else that is working much better. A doctor friend of the family recommended. And it's healing pretty well and the fact that I put a lot of pressure on it since I wear the faja everyday. That side is still swollen so I have an uneven waist until it heals so I can start massaging. Ugh patience is a virtue with this surgery
At least she's being responsive, that's the biggest fear I have of doing my procedures abroad, that there would be complications and the doctor would not care. I believe you will be fine, you have to give yourself time to heal. I can only imagine how trying this must be! I wish you the best and thank you for sharing your story.
Hey just checking in
Thanks for the review... Can't can't wait to see updates :) hope you have a fast recovery.
Thanks for posting a review. Can't wait to see more post op photos... Duran has very few BA reviews on realself. Hope your recovery is going well!!!
Hey, how is recovery going? Looking forward to another update.