I just can't wait until I'm a Duran Doll.. I have...

I just can't wait until I'm a Duran Doll.. I have seen pictures of her work and I must say I'm head over heels in love me and my sister will go together . So I'm happy I found this site.. At first I was going with a friend to another country with another doctor , but I can't find anything on this doctor then as I was researching him I found this site it was meant for me to. It has been so helpful reading everyone Experiences and Journey .. Thank you Real Self :)

Can't wait!!!

So two of my friend have booked their flight for Jan23 2014!! I'm a Lil sad I wish I could be leaving with them but waiting on my sister blah!! They also decided to go with another doctor !! I'm still sticking with Dr.Duran I just love her work!!!... I also played with the app on my phone a plastic surgery app!! Lol awwwwwh I can't wait !!!! I will post picture of what I did!! I'm a Lil shy to post the before but I will :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Duran was one of my choices can't wait to see you!
I can't wait either lol!!! I'm excited for my friend I have to get the name of her Doctor and I will also post picture of here with her approval of course :)
I'm waiting on a consult from her. I showed my bestie her pics on Instagram and now she wants to go too! So we will share the costs. Congratulations & Best Wishes to you and your sister! :-)
Thank you!! Yes her work is just wonderful!! :)
What is her Instagram name?
Her Instagram name is drahilarioduran. After you do your research and you know you want her to do your surgery, send your photos to hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com and she'll send you back a quote...I got that from her Instagram. Best Wishes!
Thank You.
Hi are u going to see duran? I am looking to go too.. When r u going?mind to tag along together so we can help each other out.? Please reply thanks
Hi! I don't have a date yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from her for a consult, but having a sx buddy works for me.
Congrats!!!! Wish you the best of luck!
Thank you!!!..
np ur welcome :)
Welcome to R.S. When r u scheduled ?
Well my sister due date is in the month of February ... I want to start reaching out to Dr.Duran by the end of summer 2014