Fisher doll - Miami, FL

Seriously considering doing lipo and bbl this...

Seriously considering doing lipo and bbl this coming new year some time in April or May. I would like to do it with Dra. Yily de los santos. If anyone is planning on going around this time let me know, please share your experiences if you already had the procedure done. Thank you ;)....................

Dr. Fisher

So im no longer going to Yily to do the Surgery.. I chose to go with Dr. Fisher in the States, in Miami Florida. Im planning on going May 26 and stay out there till about June 1st. Im currently looking for a buddy that’s going more or less around the same time I am. Im not going to stay in the recovery house, but if worse comes to worse and I don’t find a buddy.. than the recovery house it is.

BBL with Dr Fisher

So i came a long way since last year. decided to got with Dr. Fisher a Vanity. I have a set date of 5/29/15 , anyone else going around the same time ?

Fisher Doll 5/29/2015

Originally i was going with Dr. Yily in DR for a BBL, but than i found Fisher and his work, and decided to remain local in the US for the procdure. My coordinator at Vanity is Margaret. Shes really professional and i love working withher because she gives everything straight forward. Last weekend, I finally made a deposit to secure my date of 5/29 with Dr. Fisher. the price includes liposcultpure full body, and bbl(abdomen, waist, love handles, flanks and bra line.

Im currently looking into recovery houses, so if you ladies know any good places, please let me know. Currently lookin into "New Body RH"

pre-op pics

Before pics. Wonder what I m going to look like afterwards lol. I weigh 190lbs and 5'5. I want to lose 20 pounds before surgery. Thinking of getting a breast lift.. But that would come later. This is what happened ti

Recovery House

Hi Dolls,

Surgery is right around the corner, and i'm gathering everything together. Still currently looking for a recovery house. I was set on going wtih Newbody recovery house but it looks like they're booked all the way till June, if by a miracle theres a cancelation.

Im also looking into Assissted Living RH, hopefully they have availabilty for when i need to go.

Does anyone know of any other recovery houses besides the two that i mentioned?

change my date

So upset, so i put in my time off from work to have the SX done on 5/29/2015. So the plan was to leave on 05/28/2015 to Miami in the afternoon, to have SX on 5/29/15. I was planning on staying there till friday , JUne 5th in the afternoon. So i requested my days off from work from 5/29/2015 until 06/05/2015 and it looks as tho the manager only approved for June 1st- June 5th. Now, it looks as tho i have to change my date for surgery. I called my coordinator and she was on the phone with a client. I hope they have a date for May 30th on a Saturday, if Dr. Fisher even works on the weekends. This thru me completly off. ughhhhhhh!!!!!!

So i'm all set

so I contacted Assisstance 4 life and left a deposit for my recovery stay. i will be arriving 5/28/2015 for 8 nights , a total of $1450. I called margarette and she told me i need to arrive the day before surgery and go to vanity before 1pm to meet the doctor, take pics, sign forms and do labs. So excited. now all i need is to buy supplies and purchase the flight. :)

Supplies

So I just bought my flight thru american airlines and United. Now I'm working on getting supplies via amazon. Is there anything that you can think of is a must have ?

vanity portal

Got an email getting access to the vanity portal. Anyone else got this too?

paid off

Everything is paid and I got the promotion of free lipo board, foams and garment once the balance was paid off before April 4th. Quick question tho, is that suppose to be stated in my invoice ?

airbnb

So just an update since I last signed in... I had my physical and everything is great .. Hemoglobin is 13.1

Originally I was planning on staying with assistance for life but than of course last minute my significant other told me he wants to accompany me . so now I'm looking for anything on airbnb so he can tag along on the journey . any suggestion for those that used the site? Any recommendations?

ready?

For those scheduled for surgery in May .. Are you ready ? What are somethings you still working on or need to get?

buddy

Hello, yes I'm looking for a buddy . I was originally supposed to stay at assistance for life and than last minute 2 friends of mine said to cancel that and just book a hotel and they'll take care of me .. But that fell thru and they can't go. Now I'm stuck in a hotel suite by myself lol. I left a deposit with assistance 4life and will use that for a nurse to come the day of surgery. So if u want to buddy up. Let me know . I'm staying at hotel Sofitel. 05/28-06/05.. No one wants to go thru this alone. Or just send me a message ;)

fisher on vacation

Did anyone here about fisher going on vacation and won't be back until September ? Just curious because I'm set for the 29th and I'm getting the run around with Vanity.

packed an ready ;)

Packed and ready to head to Miami;) my flight leaves 8am tomorrow and as soon as I get there .. I'm heading to vanity for my consultation.

I'm so excited .. Its like this is so unreal.. I can't believe I'm really going to go thru with this. The hardest part for me is having to leave my 3 small kids.. This is the first time I ever left them alone. They are in my mom's care.. And she great with them .. But I guess its just a natural feeling as a mom to get all emotional and stuff.

But omg with vanity. I felt like I was vanitys hot topic today because everyone kept sending me emails, texts and forms to complete. In the back of my mind I was just thinking like " why did u wait till the last minute to confirm things with me such as the blood work, medical questionnaire, and a copy of my I'd when you had so much time and I haven't heard from the coordinator since I paid in full.

Excited excited !

i arrived

So... I arrived .. I had a little trouble with the car rental but all turned out well. I did everything with vanity and I'm set to see fisher tomorrow at 7pm. I took pics, did blood work, and signed documents. I must admit I was getting a little impatient .. But than again they are super busy so I understand . I saw a couple of ladies who just had surgery and they had it done with Hasan. I must say he does excellent work !

These ladies were walking around like they didn't just have surgery lol. They explained they just felt sore.. And that's it. Can't wait until tomorrow. I just wish it was earlier.

vanity vanity vanity

So I got a call from gisellle.. Fisher assistant that he's running early and wants me there at 6pm instead of 7. Its now7:07pm and I'm still here cold in this chair with nothing but a paper gown. Like.. Really ? What was the point of coming early !

pics

All the wait was worth it. Dr. Fisher is a very motivated, dedicated and professional doc.

Pics were taken one day post surgery

pics

Pics. Before and after . 1day post op

massage

Just had my first massage at Vanity. The lady was real sweet and gentle. I feel so much better. It was kind of weird to hear and feel the luquid moving around like that. My next massage is for tomorrow at 11am.

4 days post op

Some pics as an update ;)

drain removed early

So after my massage.. I notice the drain was going to my clothes.. After I searched the drain.. I noticed the tube itself was broken .. So I made turn back to vanity. They asked fisher if they should leave it on till tomorrow or take it out. The answer was to take it out .. And boy did it hurt . so that would mean the drain came out 5days post op. I have a two hour massage with vanity at 8am but they tol d me to ask for fishers assistant before getting the message. Before getting the surgery I remember fisher saying "no massages after the drain is removed" so lets see .

overall review on my Sx/ vanity FISHER.

so tonight is my last night in Miami and will be heading back to NY tomorrow afternoon.
I arrived to maimi on Thursday may 28th. I got to the airport and arrived at vanity around 2pm. Once I got there.. I took some pictures and did blood work.

It was quite a wait to be called to sign the paper work but patience is key and the manager finally called me, I signed my documents and did everything needed. I was told I was set for sx with fisher at 7pm.

So may 29th I'm enjoying my time there until my set sx until I get a call from fishers assistant saying hes running early and would like to have me there at 6pm. So I got out the pool and started getting ready. I got there at 6pm. Once I got there I chance into a robe, put on compression socks, a net for my hair and etc. I also took some urine as well.

I was waiting there for some time until they got the room set up. Once he room was set it was around 8pm when I was called back. I met fisher and he's just full of energy like if hadn't been working all day lol. He explained the procedure and recovery and etc. From that point on .. He marked my body and explained my tummy may be a little lose and that I can use a tummy tuck after . he said I'm going to notice a drastic change in my waist area. He also said he's glad that I got the full back to be lipo because most girls don't and he joked and said I'll look like a female foot ball player lmao. He's pretty funny.
He's realistic when he comes to giving results and tell you like it is. He said I already had a booty but had certain flat spots. So I just told him to fill in the flat spot areas.. That I'm not to crazy with my butt.. I'm more into my stomach and my love handles. Lol.

I was literally shaking in the surgery room, he gave me somethig to relax.. Next thing I know.. I'm out cold and than wake up with my garment already on lol. I left vanity around 12am and got to my hotel.

I don't even know how I had the strength to get in the hotel. Everything is like a blur. The first couple days are horrible, and the fact that they make you come next day in the morning after surgery for post op visit doesn't help either lol. But its for our well being.

In total Ive gotten 5 massages from vanity. My last 2 massages were done the last days for a 2 hour session so they won't go to waist. The massage doesn't hurt, it just feels uncomfortable and you would feel much better.

I saw fisher for the last time , he checked me out and said everything is healing fine. The stitches was removed and the drain was removed on post. Op 5day.

He explained not to go to my stage 2 faja until July 4th and no massages until at least 2 weeks.

Overall, the vanity staff was great.. No complaints. I know we may get frustrated with them over phone and because of miscommunication.. But in person they are great. They treated me with great care and customer service. I would definitely come back to Vanity and to see Dr. Fisher for tummy tuck lol.

Coming on this trip I realized I didn't need most of the stuff I packed. You would need 2 fajas to have as a back up just in case you soak the 1st one up with blood from the drain. I packed so many dresses and only used about a hand full. I packed so many panties And didn't really wear any just because it was easy access thru the faja.

Arnica is a must to maintain the brusing .. Also the peez to assist when using the bathroom.

Also.. As much as I didn't want to but.. I purchased the bbl pillow in vanity for $100 because i was desperate but it was worth it!
I tried boppy pillows, regular pillows and etc.. And nothing makes me feel better then the bbl pillow. With this pillow.. You not sitting directly on something.. The pillow lifts up your legs in a way that your butt does t touch the sit. Being that I work at office job.. I thought let me get this pillow. It should be worth it.

Overall experience was great. Vanity easy great.. Fisher is great.

Just day 1-3 are terrible . but you'll get better with each passing day.

update

Here's some pics as an update ;) before and after pics .. 13 days post op

drained

So I found a place in New York that drains fluid. I knew I had fluid on my belly and called so many places and no one can do it. Thank god I found this place. I got a package of massages, 5 for $200. With my first massage she used a machine and than used her hands. The were able to drain my fluid on the belly and she said I had some on my back .. Almost where my waist line is at. I didn't know I had fluid there. She drained 2 full tubes of fluid from my back and one full tube from my belly.

I'm so glad I found this place;)

I feel so much better and relieved... Thought I was gonna have to take another trip to Miami lol.

If anyone needs the info, let me know.

an omg moment !!!

So the other day .. I went to my old neighborhood to visit mom and the reaction was crazy ! Especially from my ex that I dated when I was 18.. Hes one of those type of ppl that's extemlu bold ! .

So he looked at me and said "yo where u got that ass from" .. I told him.. What you talking about? I always had an ass.. He said " no but not like that"

So after that happened .. He kept bugging me about it. He asked if I had a faja on.. I said yeah.. Than he smacked me on my ass twice (and I was furious about that) .
He said damn your ass is hard ! I said no.. Its the faja.. And it is tho.. Cause my ass isn't that hard as it was in the beginning.. The swelling went down.

than he had the balls to say if I got operated .. That really pissed me off. Like ever since he saw me in the house.. He just wouldn't let it down.

Than after I finished eating .. He hit my stomach twice.. I guess to see if my stomach was hard.. That way he would know I had lipo.

I got so mad and told him , yo what u doing I just ate !

The nerve of him ! Since I came back ppl been throwing sub's and asking my mom if I got work done.. But they never came t ask me directly ! . I know my ass is different but its not like I didn't have no ass.. And he's the only one that had the balls to ask me.. But to smack my hard and hit my stomach was just out of fuckin line !

Sorry I just had to vent.

I put in before pics of my butt.. Like I really don't think its that serious .

wire transfer.

Is anyone else having issues with Vanity and wire transferring money to pay for sx? I put down $150 for rd 2 via wire transfer.. This was on 7/27. I called Margaret to see if I can get invoice... She said I have to wait until it clears. So I checked my bank .. And Th transaction was still pending.. Now its no longer pending.. And j called to see if they received it.. She said shes gonna call me back and ask my manager.

I found that so stupid. It doesn't take that long !
Miami Plastic Surgeon