Dr. Cortes Doll

Hi Beautiful BBL sisters. So I've been lurking and...

Hi Beautiful BBL sisters. So I've been lurking and researching for a whole year and with great pics and safe stories I've decided to get my dream body with Yily in the DR. I sent her this yesterday and I'm waiting for a quote. My set date is End of April First week of May.

I'm 5'4 and 165 I would like a breast augmentation Brazilian butt lift (fat grafting) Lipo in the full Stomach, Abdomen, back, flanks & arms I want a flat as possible tiny waist (is a Tummy Tuck needed to achieve this? if so include in quote) and a round big butt and rounded hips

I would like to come April or May 2013

If anyone has had these produces group together verbatim would you care too share your quote so I'll have a ball park figure. I already know she's in my budget so I'm prepared either way just want to be as prepared as possible! I'm also looking for some cool girls to travel with. I have a homegirl going who might bring her sister. I've done my research and I know with Yily it's the more the marrier :-) so if any of you dolls are looking to go around those days and stay a 10 day max. at the recovery spa for 5 or 6 days then turn the rest into a vaca (depending on healing) somewhere safe affordable on the blue beaches I'M DOWN!!!

once I get my quote I'll def share ESP since you girls have been sooooooo helpful with your detailed reviews it's only right I do the same.

P.s my produces will be 100% CONFIDENTIAL so I want girls who are going to be HUSH HUSH ONLY :-)

I look forward to gearing from you ladies :-) xo kisses and livre from Texas

Thank you!

I'M Back and READY!

Soooo I've saved all my pennies and I'm READY! School will be out for Christmas break and I would like to pair with a good hearted HONEST person to buddy up with. I'm going for a BBL, Lift and BA with Duran dates 14-24 of this December and the more money I can save.... The Better lol ijs. Is there any sista's going around this time that have their quotes and funds or deposit paid want to partner up? Let me know :)

New Wish Pics

Date BOOKED- Surgery paid OFF

Sooooo, this has been waaaaaaaay over due and I've went back and forward with myself for almost 4 years about this but gotdammit I'm about to FINALLY do it!!!!!!! Jan. 19th in the day I go under with Dr. Cortes for full body Lipo with fat transfer to my hips! He did my homegirl and her body is BANGING!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo EXCITED!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Realself, google, make me heal and YouTube