Yily Doll Late April Early May Fly out DR - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi Beautiful BBL sisters. So I've been lurking and...

Hi Beautiful BBL sisters. So I've been lurking and researching for a whole year and with great pics and safe stories I've decided to get my dream body with Yily in the DR. I sent her this yesterday and I'm waiting for a quote. My set date is End of April First week of May.

I'm 5'4 and 165 I would like a breast augmentation Brazilian butt lift (fat grafting) Lipo in the full Stomach, Abdomen, back, flanks & arms I want a flat as possible tiny waist (is a Tummy Tuck needed to achieve this? if so include in quote) and a round big butt and rounded hips

I would like to come April or May 2013

If anyone has had these produces group together verbatim would you care too share your quote so I'll have a ball park figure. I already know she's in my budget so I'm prepared either way just want to be as prepared as possible! I'm also looking for some cool girls to travel with. I have a homegirl going who might bring her sister. I've done my research and I know with Yily it's the more the marrier :-) so if any of you dolls are looking to go around those days and stay a 10 day max. at the recovery spa for 5 or 6 days then turn the rest into a vaca (depending on healing) somewhere safe affordable on the blue beaches I'M DOWN!!!

once I get my quote I'll def share ESP since you girls have been sooooooo helpful with your detailed reviews it's only right I do the same.

P.s my produces will be 100% CONFIDENTIAL so I want girls who are going to be HUSH HUSH ONLY :-)

I look forward to gearing from you ladies :-) xo kisses and livre from Texas

Thank you!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Realself, google, make me heal and YouTube

Hi hun I am scheduled for May 3rd and will be there May 2nd inbox me and maybe we can speak more about this journey.
Im going April 21-May 1....BBL, TT, Lipo, ....$3950....Let me know if u want to partner up!!! :)
welcome boo!! #TeamYily
I just got my quote from Yily for a BBL only $2900 I'm 5'7 aprox 165 I'm planning on going may 13th. I'm from TX also
Heeeey Rs fam.. I like ur energy I suppose to go in Mid april so if u change ur date by a couple of days let me kno
Team yily also good luck hun