1 Week to go - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so excited to finally have recieved my...

I'm so excited to finally have recieved my quote!!!! My friend and I are planning to do this together in April. I went out and loaded up on my vitamins lol! I don't want anything stopping me. Ladies don't get discouraged if u have been stalking dr yily n haven't receievd an email yet...I started emailing her the beginning of February, my friend the same time. I couldn't figure out why my friend had her quote way before me. So hang in there.

1 week to go

Lipo of full back, waist, armpits, arms with fattransfer to but and hips. Leslie the assistant Is amazing!!!! She speaks English and shesis very prompt. I've even chatted with the dr via what's app and she is sweet. The price includes transportaion, garment, labs, ekg, and recovery house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Scheduled with dr fatima almonte. I'm super excited, I will be flying out a week from tomorrow!!!!!! Lipo n bbl here I come!

we share bbl dates, we should stay In not touch :)
Hi. I changed my date to april 25, flying down on the 24th but we can defintely keep in touch. I'm staying till 5-2-14
Congrats and good luck
I can't wait. I started taking my vitamins n now I have appt for my passport.
How dis you receive ur quote?
Via email. I started emailing her the beginning of this month, it was much faster for my friend...idk why. But now my girlfriend chats wit yily all the time via whatsapp
Welcome doll
Thank u, I'm so excited n nervouse at the same time.
Welcome to RS you will love your results the ps you chose is a great sculptress your going to be happy...good luck
My waist should b damn near invisible when she is done lol
Trust me she's the one to go to when it comes to snatching waistlines..