Working Up the Nerve -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, This is my first time actually posting. I...

Hello,
This is my first time actually posting. I am mother of two I have a 16yr old and a 9 month old. I have gained stubborn weight since the baby, and gravity has taken a toll on my breast (breast feeding). I am lucky enough not to have stretch marks on my stomach however, I do have stretch marks everywhere else. My current weight is 193lbs and I am 5'5, I don't want to less than 160 lbs because that's my normal weight and I love being thick. I am still waiting for Dr. Yily Santos to email for my my quote. I plan to do the following: BBL,BL, lipo to the stomach,back, flanks, inner thighs, arms, and possible the calfs. I will update the cost once she lets me know. Not sure if I should loose weight any suggestions?

My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be flying in April 9 -is your operation for the 9th of 10?
Desire0726 - Thank you so much, I will look up these shakes and where to purchase them. I'm actually working from home I have my tablet next to my desk top. This website is great... :)
What type of diet and workout plan...would work best for you??? For me I started by eating smaller portions. My workout is walking, jump roping, or roller skating with my child (which KILLS me) lol.

I okay so this is very weird I received 2...

I okay so this is very weird I received 2 different quotes for the same procedure. The difference between the 2 are $1,700, which makes me want to go with the lower....lol. However, I did email them back asking for an accurate quote.
Hey Just Me in NYC, how are you? Hope you are OK!
Hey girl! you day is just in two days! Wishing you the best and full recovery! Keep us posted!!
Hey, My date is for the 10th ..... How long are you staying for ?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon