Working Up the Nerve -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello, This is my first time actually posting. I...

Hello,
This is my first time actually posting. I am mother of two I have a 16yr old and a 9 month old. I have gained stubborn weight since the baby, and gravity has taken a toll on my breast (breast feeding). I am lucky enough not to have stretch marks on my stomach however, I do have stretch marks everywhere else. My current weight is 193lbs and I am 5'5, I don't want to less than 160 lbs because that's my normal weight and I love being thick. I am still waiting for Dr. Yily Santos to email for my my quote. I plan to do the following: BBL,BL, lipo to the stomach,back, flanks, inner thighs, arms, and possible the calfs. I will update the cost once she lets me know. Not sure if I should loose weight any suggestions?

I okay so this is very weird I received 2...

I okay so this is very weird I received 2 different quotes for the same procedure. The difference between the 2 are $1,700, which makes me want to go with the lower....lol. However, I did email them back asking for an accurate quote.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hey Just Me in NYC, how are you? Hope you are OK!
Hey girl! you day is just in two days! Wishing you the best and full recovery! Keep us posted!!
My Operation is scheduled for April 11 with Doctor Camilo in Santo Domingo (works in the same clinic as Yily) for April 11. ***I will be flying in April 9 -is your operation for the 9th of 10?
Hey, My date is for the 10th ..... How long are you staying for ?
SEnd me a private message with your info. thx
Desire0726 - Thank you so much, I will look up these shakes and where to purchase them. I'm actually working from home I have my tablet next to my desk top. This website is great... :)
What type of diet and workout plan...would work best for you??? For me I started by eating smaller portions. My workout is walking, jump roping, or roller skating with my child (which KILLS me) lol.
I like to run however, I can't get past the 1.5 miles. So I signed up for the gym so I can do the eplitical. I'm usually one of those crazy people outside running in whatever weather because it feels great. With the baby, work, teenager, boyfriend that you have to keep sexual happy and feeding everyone I don't have the energy. I have to make time and get some energy because I don't want to be the girl who got Lipo and you can't tell... Lol( but I'm sooo serious)
Totally understand! Apart from eating healthy (I'm really trying lol) and I'm also taking multi-vitamins and some other pills to relieve excess water and increase my metabolism. I plan to go at least 2x-week (weekend most likely)to a gym call FOCUSNYC around 28th street, my twin brother started attending-he said it kicks his ass everytime so I'm planning on joining at least for the next two/three months. I want to continue to loose weight but not tooo much because I want to have enough (alot :p) of fat transferred to my behind.
My diet- I dont eat rice, platains, bread (not even whole wheat), no sugary juices unless its (freshly done-I like beets and carrots w/ one apple-that is my morning breakfast w/ small oatmeal w/ a lil' soy milk unsweetned almonds and dried cranberries). Lots of raw veggies instead of-low carbs (cooked veggies-3xa week oly). Salad w/ no dressing only a squeezed lemon, a few drops of EVOO and pepper--no salt. I'll sit down and type my diet so that you have a idea. Drink lots of water and when I don't wanna drink my 8-9 bottles of water- I infuse it w/ strawberries, limes, oranges, whatever fruit-so I can keep drinking it. Fruits I eat alot but only from the same family on a day- for example: Mondays-strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) Tuesday-watermelon, Wednesday-I keep to one banana only) Thursday-cantelopes, melon. I drink Shakeology-Greenberry Vegan too so that is a meal replacement sometimes when I can't stop for lunch. Before I did a three day detox- green tea in the AM w/ cup of blueberries, PM-Shakeology w/ water- no milk, Dinner- Salad w/ one breat of chicken. No diary ( I love cheese :'(..).
Sorry for the typos-it hard to type while hidding from your co-workers lol
Hey Desire, That is very serious, I get the idea of the healthy eating. I am going incorporate my eating habits with this breakdown. Thank you
Just Me in NYC-I will post my "diet" throughout the day. I'm at work right now so I try not to be here as much but I can't help it!!. It's not just a diet, its more eating healthy -6x/day in small amounts. I also drink Shakeology. Its good but pricey and I need to continue to save money.
@ Cali_candy and Desire0726 thank you for the input and the support. Inside I know I should loose weight but sometimes I need to hear it from another source. If anyone has any suggestion on how to loose healthy weight. Hit me up and let me know.
Hi Just Me in NYC! I'm 5'2 and when I emailed Yily she recommended that I loose at least 20 pounds. A month later I'm 180 on the dot. I'm going to continue to loose weight. I totally agree with Cali_candy loose it now and it will be easier to maintain what left after surgery. I will be following you! xo
I think u should start to lose weight now. That way when its time for ur surgery, u will just have to maintain the assets dr yily gives u!!! Good luck hunni!!