Yily Doll 2015

Hello RS world! I'm new to this site. I've been...

Hello RS world! I'm new to this site. I've been basically stalking this site for the past few weeks. I'm from New Orleans and was watching the Saints vs Patriots and the Saints scored a touch down at the same time I was reading my email. I got a response from Dra Yily and started clapping and cheering. It was so funny because my friend thought I was clapping and cheering for the Saints! I'm a plus size gal weighing in at 285 lbs and I know that both Dra Yily and Dra Duran both have appointments that are months out, so I do intend on losing weight. I read on someone's blog that Dra Duran had tweeted that from now on all patients BMI must be at 35 and under. Losing 50lbs would get me to about 33. I'm going to keep you all posted and updated on my weight loss journey and hopefully I will hear from Dra Duran as well. Dra Yily responded and asked for pictures and wanted to know more about my weight. I'm hoping it won't be an issue.

You won't believe that I used to have a coke bottle shape! That was before the birth of , my three girls. Its funny how something so beautiful as in bearing children can destroy you from the inside out! Well anyway, I haven't been happy with myself since the birth of my oldest daughter whom is now 18. I'm tired of feeling ashamed and unhappy with my body. I can lose weight but losing weight makes me feel even worse because of the lose skin and a sagging belly. So I'm hoping and praying that one of these beautiful ladies can beautify me like I've seen so many girls on RS.

I'm going to post some pics up of me, I MUST WARN YOU! BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!
Oh and I only put 5000.00 up because i'm requested to. I did not get a quote yet.

Got my quote from Dr. Yily!!!

Wzup RS world! I got my quote from Dr. Yily last night. I sent her pics of me and I was nevous as heck. I thought for sure Dr Yily would think I was too durn BIG and would be like, "Hell-to-the-mutha-fuggin-NO!", but she quoted me $5500.00 USD (thank you JESUS). She told me that I also needed to lose 60lbs. I thought losing 50 would be hard, but SHEESH! I guess I can do it, I did it before. I do walk, but I don't think it's enough. I guess it's time for me to utilize my FREE gym by my apartments or at work. I didn't like going because the gyms are so small and packed. I guess I have to go in and be like "MOVE BISH GET OUT MY WAY, I HAVE 60LBS TO LOSE!". Normally I"m not an aggressive person, but I will be to have a banging body and to be a Yily doll or Duran Doll.

Just Curious!

Just curious..I read the tourist information for DR and they strongly advise that you DO NOT carry huge amounts of money, flashy jewlry or flashy clothing. I would like to know how much money should I carry on me? Should I bring my CC? They also said that sometimes criminals will put something in the ATM so that your CC get jammed. Should l leave my Ipad, and what about my cell phone?

Thanks

trackin my weight

current 285lbs

current 285lbs

How good is Dr Yily with Filling out Dr's slips for your job?

Does anyone know if Dr Yily is good with feeling out much needed documents for your job? My job requires certain forms to be filled out and a regular Dr's note will not excuse me from work. I need to put this time in ASAP since it's around Mardi Gras.

QUOTE CHANGE!

WZUP RS World! Just wanted to update you. My quote is no longer $5500 but is now $4500. I wanted a breast lift because I'm afraid of implants but Dr. Yily told me that if I get a breast lift, my breast would be really small. I'm already small (C cup). I guess I'll just stick with the itty bitty titty committee and be ok with it. But the rest of me is going to be like HOT DAMN!

I GOT A DATE

Dr. Yily told me she had March 12th available for me, my friend and 2 other ladies I met here on RS. So it's official, MARCH 12, 2014.

19 MORE WEEKS

My friend just worked it out and said that if I lose 3lbs a week, I would have lost 60lbs by my surgery date. I was at practice with my kids last night at their school and we walked home which is about a 1.1 mile. So, tonight I will go hard in the gym and on Thursday, I have to attend practice with them again; I will walk that night also. Friday night I have to work and if i'm not too worn out, I will get up Saturday and work out that morning as well. I have to work again Saturday night. Just pray for me...I need it!

DO ANYONE KNOWS IF DR YILY USES THE "GUMMIE BEAR" BREAST IMPLANTS?

Ok, I know I said that i was scared of breast implants but after reading up on the "Gummie Bear" implants, i'm considering doing it. I would love to get rid of these ORANGUTAN LOOKING TITTIES (EWW!). My breast really does look like Oranguan breast. They have no volume, seperated, and damn near making its way to my sides. They look like they can't stand each other (right and left breast) and don't want to be anywhere near each other so they both look like their tryig to go their seperate ways. I emailed Dr Yily, but it usually take a week before she responds. So do anyone on here know what brand she uses?

Thanks

MY WISH PIC

First of all, I just wanted to say that i am very much HETEROSEXUAL! I really did not want to post up any wish pics but as I was browsing along on this site, I ran across these pics. I...myself, do not care to see a page flooded with wish pics (to eaches own). I would rather see more pics of YOU; wheather it be before pics , after pics, or both. But anywho, back to the HETEROSEXUAL part and why I felt the need to annouce it.

I've seen so many wish pics on here. Some were just ok, some banging, some pow wow , some were just plain unrealistic and rediculous ( bird legs with a bubble butt)! So, out of all the hello kitties', jug a luggs, and bubble butts I've seen on here or anywhere else for that matter, none of them made me moist! This a baaaadddd bish! This is a "WONDER WOMAN"! She made me question my sexuality! So I closed the page and went back on it three times to make sure I didn't switch over to lesbianism. It only happend that first time, so its confirmed, I'm still HETEROSEXUAL!

After getting that reaction, I had to post her as my wish pic. She has many more pics, but as I said before, I do not wish to flood my page with wish pics.

tracking my weight

Hello RS world! My weight loss journey is not going as planned. So far I've only lost 3lbs since my first weight lost entry. I was 285lbs and I'm now 282lbs. So a total of 3 lbs and a few inches in 1 month is NOT GOOD! I'm thinking of joining weight watchers again and I also order some garcinia cambogia pills. I'm hoping with all of that, I can up it up a notch or 2. I need to be losing weekly, not monthly. So hopefully the next time I update my weight loss journey, you as well as I will be able to SEE the progress.

tracking my weight

Finally booked my airline ticket

Hello RS World! My friend and I fianally purchased our airline tickets. It feel so surreal at times. I haven't done too much as far as my weight is concerned because I really didn't have the time. So, I recently quit my part-time job so that I can focus more on my weight loss and gym time. Ladies after working 60 hrs a week, attending my kids pratice and chaporoning, I really don't feel like working out much. So I felt as though somethings gotta give and the part-time job was the best choice. It was extra imcome but along with it came extra stress. I must admit, it feels good, i'm not as tired, and I have the energy I need for that xtra workout in the gym. Hopefully the NEXT TIME I update, you guys will see my results. I know I said that in my last blog, but it didn't happend. This time if it doesn't than I failed myself. I have no excuse!

Weight loss update

First let me say, HAPPY NEW YEAR! The last time I reported my weight loss, I've only lost 3lbs. Well, today I'm at 270. Giving me a total weight loss of 15lbs. Even though I'm losing weight, I don't think I'm going to lose the required amount in time, nor do my friend. So we're thinking about resceduling our surgery date. We're still waiting on a response from Dr Yily to see what dates she has available.

NO NEW BOOBIES FOR ME

I was worried about getting implants and then decided to get over my fears and go for it. Well after seeing Dr. Yily's latest boob jobs. I decided HELL TO THE MUTHAFUGGIN NO! I do not want to walk around with handicapp breast. What's up with all these uneven breast and nipples? Some of the women were like, i'll just get her to revise them. I'm like "what planet are you from"?!? She just gave you a big sister boob and a lil sister boob because they damn sure don't look like twin boobs! Why would you trust her to do it right the second time. Don't get me wrong, I am team Yily all the way. But I seen one too many of her boob jobs that made me say i'll pass. I'll just keep faking the fullness and volume with the best push up bra my money can buy.

NEW DATE

Hi RealSelfers!!! My friend and I decided to change our dates. Even though we are losing the weight, we don't think we will lose the required amount thats due before sugery. We most definitely don't want to lose all the money we paid for our airplane ticket because it is nonrefundable. So our new date is April 30th.

New pics

I bought this dress for $5 last summer. My co-worker laughed at me and said "Girl, I know you didn't just buy that small ass dress!". Well the thing is, I know that I'm a big girl, but I didn't know that I was a BIG GIRL! I was in denial y'all.

I took the dress home and tried it on. Keyword is TRIED. I tried putting it on over my head, it wouldn't go pass my breast. I also tried to put it on from the bottom and couldn't get it pass my hips. Well after months of it being on hiatus, I decided to try it on last night. What do you know, it actually fits! The next time i will wear this dress will be after surgery. I'm not that crazy about the dress, i'm more excited about the fact that it fits. I can't wait to have this sugery

Got my passport today!

WHOOHOOO!

RETURNING BACK TO WORK

Hi realselfers, I have a situation. Well it may or may not be a situation. first of all, let me tell you that I rescheduled my date once again do to unforeseen circumstances. I changed my date to May 30th. Now here is where the situation comes in. I just found out that my coworker will be taking her vacation in June on 11th. Now I have planned on staying at the recovery house for at least 10 days and I wanted to take off from work for 3 weeks. Now looking at the fact that my coworker will be leaving on the 11th that means I have to be back to work on the 11th. So what I'm asking is that anyone who has had this surgery how soon did you go back to work? Do you think that I would be extremely swollen are too sore to work? I do have a desk job but plan on not sitting the whole day.

UPDATE

Hello Real Selfers. I know it's been a while since my last update. Well a lot has changed since my last update. Let me start off by saying, NO I did not have my surgery. Due to laziness and due to unforseen circumstances, I had to postpone my surgery until next year. First, my biggest hurdle was trying to lose the weight. I really didn't put forth any effort to try. Second, I was sensing that my surgery buddy was trying to back out of it because our communication started to deteriorate due to the lact of unaswered and unreturned phone calls along with text and emails on her end of course. Third, I end up spending the money I had saved for my surgery. And fourth, my mom end up being comatosed 3 weeks prior to my actual surgery date. Since my mom has been in a coma, I have recently gained back those few pounds I've lost and more. I'm now at 295lbs. I guess this just wasn't my time!

I called Dr. Yily and rescheduled and paid my $300 deposit for March 3rd and American Airlines approved me for a voucher because of my current situation with my mom. If not, I would have been out of $691.00. I also recently purchased a treadmill to help with my weight. There are times that I just don't feel like jumping up and down to a DVD or going to the gym, so walking comes naturally and I can still lose weight. When my favorite reality shows are on, I don't even realize how long I've been walking on the treadmill. Also, my friend (surgery buddy) decided she wanted to go and have the gastric sleeve done instead somewhere in Mexico. So she will be having her surgery in August. I wish her luck and wish I can go with her but unfortunately, I don't know what my mother's outcome will be, so I would rather be here. I'm going to post some pics soon of my current size because I'm starting my NEW WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY. Well wish me luck RealSelfers and prayers are always welcomed and needed (more for my mom than me). Thank you, good luck to all you future dolls, happy healing to the dolls who are in the healing phase, and GOD BLESS!

UPDATE

Hello Real Selfers. I decided to come on and give you all an update. My mom's situation is no longer a situation. My mom passed on August 5th. I'm sad and also happy. I miss my mom, but I know she's no longer in pain and or suffering. So far, I've gain 20 pounds while my mom was in a coma due to stress and worrying. I've now lost 11 of those pounds. I'm scheduled to have my surgery with Dr. Yily on March 3rd. I'm now getting back into my routine of working out and dieting. If god say the same, there will be nothing preventing me from having it done. GOD BLESS DOLLS!

New Wish Pic

I found this pic on someone else's page. I don't know who the original owner or person is, but their body is banging.

Im so sorry to hear about your mom. You have a beginning ahead of you Doll!!
Sorry for your loss
Thank you angel. I appreciate it.
My condolences dear! ((Hugs)). Pertaining ur weightloss, what's ur target
Thanks DatSCurve :) ! I have to lose between 50lbs and 60lbs. So I say 240 should be my goal weight.
Its doable at #10lbs a month. U are determined! Can't wait to see ur results
Hey...can I ask the site for your doctor....I'm looking to have a tummy tuck in March 2015
She's Dr. Yily...you can reach her at drayilyplastica@gmail.com
My condolences to you and yours hunnie. I pray for your strength during this time. xo
Thanks Maria, I need all the prayers I can get. I appreciate it.
np hunnie, I cannot imagine what youre going through. If u need to vent, msg me.
Sorry to hear about your mom, condolences to and the family. Ty so much for the updates. Wishing you much success in this journey. Following your progress.
Thanks Prinzibella. Good luck to you as well.
HI Zaria, I'm currently trying to decide which doctor to choose..I just sent out quote request with my pictures to Dr.'s in Mexico. Can I ask you what made you decide on Dr. Yily? I have been to the DR for pleasure and wouldn't mind going back.. I also want Lipo & BBL I'm 5'4 and 160lbs. I just received a quote from Dr. Pantoja who says I'm a perfect candidate for liposculpting.
I chose Dr. Yily because of her liposculpting skills. Before the birth of my kids, I actually had a coke bottle shape. I'm hoping that Dr. Yily can help me get that shape back again. I know it requires some work om my end too. I'm working on it though. Good luck on your decision making and journey.
I'm sorry to hear about your mom and my prayers goes out to your family. I haven't told my mom what I want to do yet because I know she will try to talk me out of it! I did send a quote to Dr. Yily. Good luck to you also on your journey I will continue to follow :-)
Thank you, but still talk to your mom. I know she's your mother and that's what they do...they worry. If I had it all to do over I would. I too never told my mom. Only because I know she was sick and I didn't want to worry her. I can't tell her anything now...at least not face to face.
Thanks Zaria I just talked to her and yes she trying to talk me out of it. Mom is thankful that I told her though :-)