I Want to Be a Duran Doll! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello beautiful ladies!! I'm new to this site. I...

Hello beautiful ladies!! I'm new to this site. I want to be a Duran Doll!! I just love her work! Dra Duran has not quoted me a price yet for my bbl, tummy tuck, and lipo. I know Dr. Jimmerson charges $15,800 just for bbl and tummy tuck. I want to lose 20lbs b4 i go. Ideally I would like to get it done sometime in Oct 2013. Is anyone else going around that time? If so where are u staying? Do you want to get a place together? Please let me know. I'm sooooo excited!!

more wish pics

Has anybody heard back from Duran lately?

Its been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard back from Duran. Has she contacted anybody else lately?

SX buddy!

Hello! I too have yet to hear back from Duran. But I love to have surgery on or around Nov. 4th is anybody going around that time? & does anybody know Duran's number for whatsapp?

Got my quote!! *fist pumping*

So I FINALLY got my quote from Duran via Facebook. Its $5200 for bbl, tt, and bl. SUPER PUMPED!! *fist pumping*. originally I was thinking about having surgery in oct or nov but I'll have it sometime in dec bc she said I should lose 25-30lbs first so that's exactly what I'm gonna do! That weight will be gone by December. That'll be my Christmas gift to myself. ..A NEW BODY!! Lol Plus I don't wanna bring this ol raggedy body into the new year either (I'm laughing but I'm serious). So glad step 1 is over with
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon