I Want to Be a Duran Doll! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello beautiful ladies!! I'm new to this site. I...

Hello beautiful ladies!! I'm new to this site. I want to be a Duran Doll!! I just love her work! Dra Duran has not quoted me a price yet for my bbl, tummy tuck, and lipo. I know Dr. Jimmerson charges $15,800 just for bbl and tummy tuck. I want to lose 20lbs b4 i go. Ideally I would like to get it done sometime in Oct 2013. Is anyone else going around that time? If so where are u staying? Do you want to get a place together? Please let me know. I'm sooooo excited!!

more wish pics

Has anybody heard back from Duran lately?

Its been 2 weeks and I still haven't heard back from Duran. Has she contacted anybody else lately?

SX buddy!

Hello! I too have yet to hear back from Duran. But I love to have surgery on or around Nov. 4th is anybody going around that time? & does anybody know Duran's number for whatsapp?

Got my quote!! *fist pumping*

So I FINALLY got my quote from Duran via Facebook. Its $5200 for bbl, tt, and bl. SUPER PUMPED!! *fist pumping*. originally I was thinking about having surgery in oct or nov but I'll have it sometime in dec bc she said I should lose 25-30lbs first so that's exactly what I'm gonna do! That weight will be gone by December. That'll be my Christmas gift to myself. ..A NEW BODY!! Lol Plus I don't wanna bring this ol raggedy body into the new year either (I'm laughing but I'm serious). So glad step 1 is over with
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

What is your weight now and height if you don't mind me asking :)
Does anybody know how you are supposed to do the deposit? I have all of the information but I need to know do I just have the bank send he money to her account?
Contact details for duran guys She replies via whatsapp as well hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA) 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212
Updates? =)
Guys im trying to contact Duran for a month now would like to habe tt bbl bl and full body lipo in December anyone of you guys got her whatsapp number?
I'm in the same boat! I wanna go dec of this year and I've sent her two emails and fb messages over a week ago and still nothing! Let me know if u hear from her plz! Maybe we can meet up out there. Best wishes!
I lost with Duran and decided that I'm going with King of all barbies Cabral... I heared he teached Yili and Duran
I lost hope
This are the contact Details for Dra Duranshe also hast whatsapp and her assistant speaks English as well.... hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA) 137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (809) 565-5348 | Cell: (809) 707-7163 | (809) 331-5050 ext. 212
Thanks a million!
Best wishes with Cabral! Just make sure to do all ur research so ur well informed about everything. Good luck!
Im stiil trying to get a hold of her. 2 emails and 1 facebook mesg later and still nothing..
I messaged her on facebook. She messaged back asking for more info. I sent the info but I have yet to hear back from her and she messaged me late friday night
I have sent more than 10 emails
Y'all need to Call call call nd keep calling. Don't wait for emails or responses back bc it'll take forever nd a day. Nd she's booking up fast. Booked damn near the whole month of May in like 7-8 days nd she is now booking June. So don't take ur time. I do not need tht consultant all u hav to do is b persistent urself. I got thru on Friday to finally get a date i called 3 times nd got an answer twice. Good luck
*u* do not
Thanks girly
ok. ill try that too.
Is you sx still December 4? If yes ,wishing good luck :)
if i was 172  at my height I would be your buddy... but i got to lose weight so i am off to the diet doc.....
just to regulate what i am doing and keep track of that iron count....
Anyone kno Durans whatsapp number? I have Bn trying to get a quote for over a month thru email nd Facebook. Thanks
Im after the same thing sis...sick of waiting for a quote if you get her whatsapp number plz send me...tia