I Want That "S Curve" - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi RS sistas! I been on ??h?? website for...

Hi RS sistas! I been on ??h?? website for some months researching and building ??h?? resolve to take ??h?? plunge and go for it!! ???. I guess ??h?? die is cast. I'm in ??? !
Stumbled across realself actually while I was fantasizing about breast reduction( yep I got biggg bazookas; I will make another review for that) and RS pops up and I idly click it and WOOZAH!! A whole new world opens up to me! Actual experiences, doctors and cost estimates. And hundreds of surgical procedures.
I soooo want that sexy hourglass figure. To that end I plan on having a brazillian butt lift, lipo and a breast reduction.
Am tentatively trying to schedule it for no later than June 2014.
I am in my early 30's, 5ft 8 and 260lbs. Am working on getting down to 190 lbs. That's why I plan to do ??h?? surgery around june. Any ideas from other successful slimmers greatly welcome. And am having my surgery in Dominican Republic. Loving ??h?? results coming from there!
Love ??h?? sistahood on this site.
Xoxo

So how is your weight loss going? I need to lose over 100lbs myself... :-/
Its going slowly. Diet nd exercise. Am averaging 7lbs a month
Let's just say I'm definitely a work in progress. ..and progress just started. I had to weight until my schedule was clear of events and special occaisions. I started my Hcg yesterday so today is my second load day and tomorrow will be my first VLCD. I weighed in this morning at 247 which is not as bad as I thought (started at 262 in 9/2013), but still up from where I was before the holidays. I will weigh in every Sunday morning immediately after I use the bathroom. Such will be my routine on the Hcg program for the next 6 weeks. I'm actually shooting for 12 weeks if I can pull it off. That would put me one month before I'm scheduled for surgery. I hoped to be at 180 something, but that's not likely in 3 months. I'm considering moving my surgery date back 6 weeks to a month to get to 180's for my surgery. I want the best results possible because I plan on doing this only once.
That's not bad! :) So in 3 months, thats 21lbs! 6 months, 42lbs! A year, 84lbs! I wish I could get my weight loss on the same track as you!
I'm about 260lbs, but I'm going the wrong way! This time last year, I was 237lbs - I'm trying to get down to about 150lbs! (I'm 5'1")
Congrats on your weight loss:-) KUDOS 4 u to getting healthy first.... I will keep track of your progress as I know you will keep us posted... Best of luck!!
Thank you! Good luck to you too! :)
Congrats and good luck with your weight loss. Determination and self discipline will get you through.
Thanks doll
Congrats on your decision to do you! As far as weight loss, I do hcg. I've never lost less than 29lbs on the 6-week cycle. Mind u, its not for the faint of heart, but yes it REALLY does work if u follow the plan. Make sure u clear any diet with your doctor first.
Yes. I will thanks.
Hi! What kind of diet did you do? I need to lose a min of 20lbs by End of May.
I did the hcg diet. Tons of info on the bet. There are even apps u can use. Do your research, consult your physician and I will answer any questions about my experience.
Thanks. I will look into it
I'm starting another round next month. If u do it, don't start it on your cycle. Start right after or some toe before. I can't remember what the window is. I can give u my website I get mine from and the app I use. There are lots of places who do the homeopathic version. U Dont want those. Good luck!
I'm going to check it out as well. Anything to Lose all this weight.
Perfect please share. Are you seeing a dr for the injections?
I saw a dr for injections the first time. It was costly, $900! I've done it twice since then losing the 29-30lbs each time with a 6week cycle. However it's totally my fault that I don't complete the cycle with my maintenance phase. I had so much going on emotionally, financially, and professionally that my stress levels just did me in. I believe in the process. I just need to get my s#$t together. If you've never done it before, you should probably have a doc follow you, but there are more people who do it alone and just follow the Dr. Simeon's book, a website, or an app. I do the injections because the pellets are twice as expensive, and the liquid sublingual x3/day gets on my nerves;) . I use udderperfection.com to order my supplies. It also comes with instructions on the diet, the meds, and access to personnel for questions via email. You should clear your calendar for the 6 weeks you are on the cycle. Don't have any big events planned to avoid temptation. It also helps to do an appetite suppressant at least for the first week. The website has those as well.
Oh wow! I can't afford the injections plus the trip plus the massages plus the sx and the time afterwards with my lil one. Is that not covered by ins?
I'm not sure. But you can totally do it on your own. I would check with your PCP and make sure you're okay to do it. I know you can take the HCG with any meds, but I would just let your Doc know so if he/she has any concerns they can be addressed. Did you check out the prices on the website I posted? If so, you can also use sublingual drops. I bought mine at Wal Mart, for about $20 I think. But like I said, it got on my nerves doing it 3 times/day.
That's sounds more reasonable $20 is more my budget than $900. I haven't but will check now. Ty
Good luck hun check out Dr sheila bond from Montclair nj, she did my BL in 2008 and there still standing and I just did Bbl check my pictures out she is great at both, and you will lose the weight determination is key...
Thanks doll. Its coming along.
Hey mama did you ever settle on a date?
Yes ... I have 2 tentative dates for late sept. Haven't made a final decision on surgeon yet( am looking for a doc good in both bbl and breast reduction).