I Want That "S Curve" - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi RS sistas! I been on ??h?? website for...

Hi RS sistas! I been on ??h?? website for some months researching and building ??h?? resolve to take ??h?? plunge and go for it!! ???. I guess ??h?? die is cast. I'm in ??? !
Stumbled across realself actually while I was fantasizing about breast reduction( yep I got biggg bazookas; I will make another review for that) and RS pops up and I idly click it and WOOZAH!! A whole new world opens up to me! Actual experiences, doctors and cost estimates. And hundreds of surgical procedures.
I soooo want that sexy hourglass figure. To that end I plan on having a brazillian butt lift, lipo and a breast reduction.
Am tentatively trying to schedule it for no later than June 2014.
I am in my early 30's, 5ft 8 and 260lbs. Am working on getting down to 190 lbs. That's why I plan to do ??h?? surgery around june. Any ideas from other successful slimmers greatly welcome. And am having my surgery in Dominican Republic. Loving ??h?? results coming from there!
Love ??h?? sistahood on this site.
Xoxo

did you get yr sx done?
Not yet. Ran into visa snags! Wanted to go to DR or miami. But am looking at other countries now. Am not in d US.
Ok thanks. Maybe Brasil or Spain? Check out ibizabut from ibiza
I just wish there were more reviews from those places
Sometimes imo reviews aren't always the best,i understand there are good ones&bad but you just have to choose what is Best for you. Make sure the ps is genuinely interested in your health and result not your $$$$$$. His best interest is NO BUENO! The faciilty,staff and after care. Of course all the before&after picks and his credentials and years of experience speak volume as well. Miami seems to be the HOT spot or Hub for BBL's Dr Salzhauer or Ortega. I do hope you find the perfect ps for yourself :) Happy Hunting and Happy Thursday!
Hey girly i was still big when i went to my doc and she reasonable. . Hit me up if i need more info
If you
Have you chosen your surgeon yet??? Because mine is known as the Butt Man...he does a lot of BBL and is even doing them at no charge when you have a TT....
He's on my list. Just trying t lose enough weight
You should do what I did to lose my weight...102 lbs gone in less than 9 months...that was over 3 years ago and I have kept it off Message me if you want more info...
So how is your weight loss going? I need to lose over 100lbs myself... :-/
Its going slowly. Diet nd exercise. Am averaging 7lbs a month
Let's just say I'm definitely a work in progress. ..and progress just started. I had to weight until my schedule was clear of events and special occaisions. I started my Hcg yesterday so today is my second load day and tomorrow will be my first VLCD. I weighed in this morning at 247 which is not as bad as I thought (started at 262 in 9/2013), but still up from where I was before the holidays. I will weigh in every Sunday morning immediately after I use the bathroom. Such will be my routine on the Hcg program for the next 6 weeks. I'm actually shooting for 12 weeks if I can pull it off. That would put me one month before I'm scheduled for surgery. I hoped to be at 180 something, but that's not likely in 3 months. I'm considering moving my surgery date back 6 weeks to a month to get to 180's for my surgery. I want the best results possible because I plan on doing this only once.
That's not bad! :) So in 3 months, thats 21lbs! 6 months, 42lbs! A year, 84lbs! I wish I could get my weight loss on the same track as you!
I'm about 260lbs, but I'm going the wrong way! This time last year, I was 237lbs - I'm trying to get down to about 150lbs! (I'm 5'1")
Congrats on your weight loss:-) KUDOS 4 u to getting healthy first.... I will keep track of your progress as I know you will keep us posted... Best of luck!!
Thank you! Good luck to you too! :)
I love hcg, that's how I lost 102 lbs 3 years ago...
Are u still taking it? How are u maintaining
No I don't need too any more, but after a vacation or holidays if I were up 10 lbs I would do a short round to get it off...I have kept it off for over 3 years...It was the only thing after many, many years of dieting and even WLS, to finally work...I believe my issues were hormonal that's why it worked so well, it's a natural hormone found in the body, I have a really good company I can recommend for the real hcg drops, not the homeopathic types that the FDA pulled from the market. Those companies are still around they have just replaced the hcg with amino acids these days which does little to help you lose...so if you want more info I will send it to you...
Congrats and good luck with your weight loss. Determination and self discipline will get you through.
Thanks doll
Congrats on your decision to do you! As far as weight loss, I do hcg. I've never lost less than 29lbs on the 6-week cycle. Mind u, its not for the faint of heart, but yes it REALLY does work if u follow the plan. Make sure u clear any diet with your doctor first.
Yes. I will thanks.
Hi! What kind of diet did you do? I need to lose a min of 20lbs by End of May.