BBL..WENT TO DR TO MEET Dr BAEZ, BUT Dr DIAZ DID IT!!!

Yeah, being stalking you ladies for a while now,...

Yeah, being stalking you ladies for a while now, looking at your butts, admiring the results, wishing to have it too...then, searching for the right doctor...that one that, give you what do you want, and with a nice price at the same time.
I'm a mother of a 15 years old daughter, and through the years, between the age, bad eating habits, stress, lack of exercises and drinks here and there, I become a big black pillow with flat ass, height 5.7", and weight 160 lbs. SMDH
Being trying to do diets, exercises and even laxatives sometimes, and guess what?...Nothing, or just a little bit So one day I decided to look online and accidentally I found this site, this awesome site that being part of my daily life since then. its like a freaking drug....Geez, never in my life I've seen so many naked women, and so many butts, and I love it...not cuz I'm a lesbian or anything, but cuz love the beautiful results that the doctors are doing with you guys and you so helpfully share with us, thanks you so much......Thats why I decided to share my journey with you too!
Wanted to get a Brazilian Butt Lift, I wrote to Dr Duran and Dr Cabral, great doctors, but never got an answer from them, Dr Perry was the first one I contacted and answered me 2 days later...love his work, he quoted me with $8899....No convinced, i continued my searching and I got a quote from Jimerson starting around $9000, then Dr Pazmino, Dr Salzhauer, later on Dr Markmann asking for $17,000. Dr Ortega in Miami with juicy quote of $4900, for 12 areas of lipo plus BBL...i was excited bout it...then when I looked at his patients results...blah, wasn't a big deal....I wasn't impressed.
Keeping searching I read about Dr Salas...saw his job and starting to look for him, I found out he is at myvanidades.com, so I send my request, I got an answer the next day they asked me to call, I called to talk to Surama the girl that exchanged emails with me and she was on vacation...the next week she emailed me apologizing and asking me to call her again to discuss about my procedure. At the same time I found the contacts of Dr Baez on Facebook.
I called and sent the pics to Dr Salas, and Surama asked me to called her again, when i did she offered me lipo front and back, a garment, 5 massage and BBL for $3775, that's a gr8 quote I said....then Surama said, yes it is, but its ONLY for today, and you have to pay half at that price TODAY....Wo_Ow that turned me off again, I'm planning to have my BBL in April 2014, I wasn't expecting something like that right now, so I let it go :(
Now Dr Baez....she answered me the next day, wanted to give me a tummy tuck from the beginning, and I refused LOL. she answered all my questions and gave me a gr8 quote:

Liposuction of the abdomen, back, flanks, waist, arms and legs with brazilian butt lift, postsurgical massages, a garment, a night at the clinic, the fees and expenses of internment in the clinic, post surgery assessment and post surgery medications (analgesics and antibiotics) TOTAL: $ 3500
So my Sweets BBL Sis, I made my decision....Dr Baez will be
Thank you so much Girls for your sharing, tips, encouragement and help...without you i couldn't make this decision, thanks again!
I will update as I go along
Wait hold up..I just looked at your pics..your skinny butt need.to gain some weight to get extra junk I your.trunk!!!! Lol!!! I'm just saying!!!! A sister trying to help!!! Now.lets see some wish pics!
Thanks for sharing with us . I am actually trying to get to your current weight now before my surgery . I am 5'6" . Are you planning to loose weight ? I don't think you should because u want to give her enough fat to work with . How do you feel about her previous patients results ?!
Welcome RS sis!! Team Cortes!!! GOOD LUCK! Follow me closely!!! Mine is Tuesday!! #whoop!!! I know youre excited!

I wanna look better!!!!

A natural look for me will do it.......
Good luck, cant wait to see your results
Thanks Ms. Keylo....Me 2!!
I like your wish pic that's mine as well small waist and a nice corporate booty

4 days to DR.....6 days to my sx with Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez

I'm very nervous...packing, preparing and getting ready for my trip of change...Last month got my hemoglobin result, 12.2, being taking iron 2ice a day pills and liquid to get it higher, Iron, Folic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin C, D, 6 and 12, plus orange and beet/carrot/watercrest juice, and lots of kiwi.
I gain some weight, (around 10 lbs) but I hope wont be a problem to get the results I want...So please pray for me BBL Sisters, cus in a few days I will need it!
Thanks in advance and Bless You All!
You go girl!! I would like a quote from her also. Please keep us posted
Thanks Sis .....Yes, for sure...I will keep in touch :))

Wow...I did it, WENT TO DR FOR BAEZ AND GOT IT FROM DR "HOTTIE" DIAZ!!!

So I travel to DR on Wednesday April 8 to meet Dr Australia Fragoso Baez to do my BBL, at Instituto de Cirugia Especilizada..José Brito supposed to pick me up at the airport, but instead of him, Carlos a young friendly dominican guy came for us (my hubby and myself)
At the Instituto de Cirugia Especilizada, Dra Fragoso and her translator was there waiting for us, although we didnt need his services cus I speak Spanish...TG cus there not many ppl speak English. Dra Fragoso Baez, is very tiny, and looks younger than in the picture, very sweet and lovely lady, right away she sent me to undress in a small room beside her office and her evaluation began. Dra Baez squeezed my belly all over the place until, according to her she found a very small hernia in my belly button, she said she will find a second opinion from a general surgeon. I started to get nervous and sad....we wait for about 2 hours till the other Dr came to the clinic...anyway, to make this long story shorter, Dra Fragoso told me that she wont operate on me, bcs with a hernia she was afraid of hurt me while she is doing the procedure....I cried and begged, but nothing made change her mind. she is a very nice Dr, and she just wanted the best and no harm for my health. So I told her I never heard or have any problems with hernia, so I will look for another Dr's opinion.
I was impressed with Dr's Manuel "Hottie" Díaz work b4, so that same night I decided to call him and ask him for an appointment for evaluation, didn't mention anything about Dr's Fragoso, the next day around 12 noon Dr Diaz was giving me an evaluation for my surgery...when he done, then I started and told him the whole story bout Dra Fragoso Baez and the hernia thing. Dr Diaz asked me to lie-down again and this time he squeezed and be sure to feel everything...but nothing, he didn't find anything, so he went ahead with the surgery :))
Friday April 11, 2014 around 4:00 pm I was having my surgery with Dr Manuel Diaz, he did a great job on me, he is very professional, and gave me so much confidence, I really love, love my Dr, he gave me the shape I always dreamed, and although I know I dont have the final results yet cus the swelling etc, I so happy already. I recommend Dr Diaz without any hesitation.

AY MAMASITA QUE DOLOR!!! PICS NOW, MORE PICS LATER

Been debating between Baez and Diaz for a while now, you're looking great though! Would you absolutely recommend DR. Diaz?
And did his quote include your massages and girdle?
yes....pre op tests, one night at the clinic after surgery, one garment and 10 massages

FINALLY HOME AND FEELING MUCH BETTER...

So...the trip was good, especially meeting Carlos the driver who was amazing and took us all over the place we wanted, and wasn't only a surgery trip, but we had the opportunity of enjoy a little bit of Santo Domingo, he drove us around very safe and with a good price. CARLOS (829) 729 6832
Another great experience was with Genesis, nice, professional, beautiful and the sweetest girl you can find at CIPLA, she is Dr's Diaz Secretary, amazing person too, always ready to assist anybody in Spanish or English.
I'm feeling much better after finally had my first shower after my surgery, a week later ufff :(...but not only cus of that but cus of Brunilda's massages that were awesome, she was very nice and professional. To be honest, I was skeptical with Brunilda...I was expecting a 6 ft lady with huge hands and very deep voice, after I read some bad reviews about her, but no...not in my case, she was very sweet and attentive, not only with me, but with all the girls that went to the first massage at CIPLA, cus after that one Brunilda went to give me my massages at the Hotel were we stayed.
Now I'm wearing my stage 2 garment, tight enough, but ok....I'm still very sore but able to move around...Wow my trip yesterday was awful left the hotel at 11:00am and left Santo Domingo 2.00pm stopped in NY for 3 hours and jumped in another plane at 9:00pm, arriving to Toronto at 11 something and between this and that, we reached home around 12:00, feet were swollen, butt and whole body so sore, but that didn't stopped me to take my first long warm shower, ahhhhhh, was heaven! :)))
Will update more in a couple days...All the best to the Sisters that still waiting for the "Great Day" and Happy/Speedy Healing for the ones that got it....Bless you All!!!
Congrats girl and you look great! I'm scheduled for August. Dr Diaz is getting more popular. He's caring and answers all questions. I can't wait!
Thanks Hun, yes Dr Diaz is great you will love ur results!
Dra Fragoso Baez is a great Doctor, loving, caring, professional, and very conservative......Dr Diaz is a professional he knows how to sculpt your body and give u the shape u want, his lipo its aggressive and he works with Dr Sabala, who is a Professor, they do all his surgery together and that's was something that gave me more confidence after Dr Baez told me about that hernia she said I have, he consulted with Dr Sabala b4 my sx....Go to Dr Diaz all the way....and he is hot too!!! LOL :P

DAY 12...SORE AND SWOLLEN STILL, BUT VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!!!

Hi Dear Sisters in the same journey....Today I woke up sore, and the swelling and hard lumps from the lipo all over the place, but after I moved around a little and started to massage myself with Almond Oil, I started to feel better right away. This Almond Oil I heard from a girl that did BBL too there in CIPLA, she recommended, cus wasn't her first surgery, she even told me to go to "LA SIRENA" a supermarket close by CIPLA to buy it, I did, and it really works!...So after my massage i decided to take a couple pics to show my results so far...I know I have a long way to go still, but I'm happy with what I got, i wanted a natural look and I got it....THANKS DR DIAZ! :))
Happy healing will be following u while I make my final decision on Diaz
Thanks Hun...I will keep Updating with pics....All the Best on your Decision!
Looking good so far

2 WEEKS POST OP...PLAYING DRESS UP!

Still waking up very stiff, not sure if its the garment or just the position of being on my tummy all night, but I usually get out the bed in pain....then I stretch myself, take off the garment have a hot shower then massage, and I go back to feel better, sighsss, now its ok, don't know how I will do when I go back to work next Monday...I wont have time to do all that, unless I woke up even earlier....let see how things go...sighs
So after my massage with almond oil and being my 2nd weeks post op I decided to try some old dresses and see how I look in them with my new body....I like what I see!
Hot mamacita!!
Thank You Love! :))
Ms. Blacktina4ever sounds like you had a great experience with DR Guzman, I will be having surgery with him on the 27th of May I'm having breast lift with implants and possible thigh Lipo . He seems very professional and reply to email in a timely manner unlike Dra Yily De Los Santos. I had tummy tuck with Dra Yily but decided not to do my breast with her because she and her staff never answer emails or what's app text in a timely manner and that frustrates me . They are super booked and her bedside manners sucks.. Her work is phenomenal my waist and abdomen and belly button is hot!!!

A Month and a Half Today....

Still stiff sometimes, hurts still, the recovery and the swelling it's going slowly but surely...I'm wearing a waist shrinking corset at least 15 hours daily...OMG can't take the faja anymore...
I'm more than happy with my results, still thanking Dr Diaz for his wonderful job on me.....today I went for a nature walk in the woods with Hubby, was fun especially cus I wasn't wearing nothing but undies and bra...no faja, nothing.
Omg you look awesome. Happy healing.
You look great!!! Congrats too! I have 20 days to Diaz! :-)
#DiazDoll
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

DR MANUEL DIAZ GUZMAN: PROFESSIONALISM, EXUDES CONFIDENCE, CARING AND A GREAT DOCTOR WITH SOFT MANNERS...I RECOMMEND DR DIAZ TO ANYONE ALL DAY EVERYDAY........