UK Doll Planning on Going to DR for BBL and BL/BA in November 2014 - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi dolls, I have been lurking on here for a good...

Hi dolls,

I have been lurking on here for a good two years ( sometimes daily) and finally decided to make my dream that I had for so many years and get a the perfect body a reality :)
I am 5'9 and currently 198lbs . My measurments are 42.5-34-42.5 :(

I always had DD and I love it , however unfortunately now I am 28 and they are hanging and I definitely want a bust lift because I have never been able to wear anything without a bra but also I don't want to lose voloume so I am considering getting a small implant with the lift.

I alwayd had some butt but my biggest problem is my waist and tummy and arms . I never had small arms or small/flat tummy which would change my entire look drastically.

I have been wearing the "butt out" fajas unde r my clothes for almost 5 years which cinched my waist and makes my butt and hips look amazing , so many ppl think I have a great shape ( lol) . i would never let anyone touch me as I don't want them to feel the garment under my clothes and obviously the beach is not a happy place for me . I never in my life went there with a guy I like , only family and girlfriends lol .

I have no kids and a few ( not many and very light) streatchmarks around my belly button and on my hips which I hate with a passion , however I hope I can get my desired look with just lipo as I have no kids yet and wouldn't want a tummy tuck right now because of that.
I am turning 29 next year and have decided that by that time I will have my perfect body . * fingers crossed*
I decided to get it done in the DR and thinking to go to Baez as the butt and boobs come out looking good .
I would love to get the tiny waist that Lilly gives but I am scared to go to the CIPLA . I am uploading a few wish pics that are similar to my body shape and hopefully achivable for me , I am at work right now so i don't have any naked ( unedited) pics of me in my phone lol

Wish all you dolls a great day ,
kisses

Pictures didn't post

So here my 3 wish pics , my ow are following shortly

Moment of shame

Well ladies .,, this is me and my pics . I weigh 202lbs now which is the heaviest I've been in a while . I'm 5'9 and planning to go down to 165lbs by the time of surgery. My waist is literally non existent and my boobs need a lift ASAP . I want fat in my hips and definitely a bigger ass as it would look way better . Also I need lipo on my thighs and knees . I just sent an email do Baez and Duran asking for a quote . Wanted to send one to Robles , Cabral and Almonte as well just to compare but don't have their e-mail . If you ladies could tell me what those are would be very appreciated . Anyways dolls wish you all a great weekend I have an interview tomorrow for a 2nd job , trying to get this money together , pls wish me luck . I'll keep you guys updated

Contreras Quote

Wow received a quite from contreras within 40 minutes !!!! That's just amazing :

The cost for this procedure is
LIPO BBL USD 2500 plus BL USD 3000 plus BREAST AUGMENTATION USD 3500 INCLUDES: PROCEDURE & ANESTHESIA plus ONE NIGHT IN RECOVERY CLINIC

QUOTE DOES NOT INCLUDE: EXAM, FAJA, MEDICATION FOR HOME USD 500

GUEST HOUSE IS USD 60/N shared 80/N individual
INCLUDES: 3 MEALS plus 24 HOUR NURSING

TRANSPORTATION ROUND TRIP TO AIRPORT USD 75

MASSAGES USD 240/10

Duran Quote

I didn't ask for a TT nor do I want one as I have no kids yet . Do you guys think I have to get a TT?

Hey girl I spoke to you ages ago about going for surgery, hope your well! I'm a uk lady planning surgery for next year xx
Another UK doll! Will be following your journey
Hey doll , can you pls give me Contreras info , I would like to get a quote from him as well.
plasticacontreras@yahoo.com 00 1(809) 8011333 It's best to whatsapp him on the number above Xx
Thank you so much !!!!! You're great xx
I have received a quote from him already and it is really good . Now i have to look out for more before and after pictures. I wanted to go with Baez originally but I am not sure if she can give me the desired waist.
Only cabral and contreras are SUPER aggressive with the lipo...they make proper barbie dolls
Cant wait to see your results Best of luck!!!! I'll b following ur journey......
I look forward to your results keep posting ;)
Thank you doll , I am so excited for you too :)) Only 4 days away . I know you a probably overdosing on chicken liver and spinach and red meat as we speek .
Lol! U know it. Is getting realer. Xoxo
Welcome to RS :) Can't wait to follow your journey
Thank you doll :) I just checked out your blog and I absolutely love the jeans that you ripped yourself :)) I see that you are currentl losing weight and just wanted to let you know I started Atkins 2 weeks ago and lost 22lbs while eating all day long . No calorie counting at all just no carbs. Even had Mayon on my chicken and didn't work out once . So I will be sticking to this right now since this is the first "diet" ( even though it doesn't feel like one ) that works on me .
Thanks, I will try to stick to a more no carb " lifestyle" that's a great idea.