TT, Lipo, BL (Reduction and Lift) and Perhaps BBL...... I'M SO HYPE!!!! - Dominican Republic

To borrow a phrase from another review, "I've been...

To borrow a phrase from another review, "I've been stalking this site for years." I initially thought I wanted to go to Tijuana. I had surgeons narrowed down, even got a consultation once. Somehow, it just didn't feel quite right and I never went forward. I came across someone else's posting comparing Dr. Robles and another doctor. After looking at all the things that stacked up, Dr. Robles won hands down. The fact that her price was all inclusive of transportation, hospital stay for 2 days, a recovery house for 10 days with meals, and all the conventional expectations of surgery. My choice was sealed once I saw her transformations and experienced contact with her. She comes across as a compassionate physician who definitely cares about her patients...very, very genuine. So happy with my choice. I hope to even move my date up a month!
The pic is me taken in December 2013. I'm 5'8" and 217lbs. I hope to be at 180lbs for my surgery. I started this journey actively in September by watching my food intake, working out, and getting more sleep. I weighed 262lbs! GROSS! Ultimately, I want to hang out at 160lbs. I may alter my procedures opting to forego the BBL if liposculpting can give me similar results. The cost I put up is for TT, BL, and Lipo. Quote slightly different for the BBL with no BL (5200).
UPDATES AND MORE PICS AS MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!
....anyone else traveling to see her about this time? Would love to keep in touch.

The scale is not my friend...LOL!

So I decided to weigh in this morning and HOLY CRAP! I'm up to 240lbs! I guess the holiday were not as kind to me as I thought. I think lifting weights kinda got my off kilter a bit because I don't look heavier. I'm also having knee problems that prevent me from doing the circuit training with step aerobics in between my sets. But 240 is 240.
My bday is Monday, so Tuesday it's on and poppin'! I gotta increase my cardio without pounding on my knees. Sucks! I love step aerobics with my kinda music. Looking at spin classes, cardio-boxing, etc.

Weight Loss Counseling Today

Last I posted, I was gonna hit it hard after my bday, 2/3. NOT! In fact I've probably gone up. I seem to lack the usual motivation. I've also been analyzing my habit of losing weight, but not being able to keep it off. I know its stress related, but given that, why can't I work thru my week episodes?

I decided to make an appt with a weight loss counselor/ psychologist to help me get to the bottom of my habit. Once I've cleared this hopefully my nutritional lifestyle change will be permanent. I'm not trying to go through my DR makeover only to gain weight again later on.

Weight loss to get the best results possible...

I want to get the best results possible when I go to DR for my makeover in July with Dr. Robles. I want to be 180lbs when I go. Started at 262 last year in September, got down to 216 by Thanksgiving, then the holidays showed me MUCH love and I ate like there was no tomorrow. So I gained 31lbs back as of March 9th. This was my initial weigh in for the start of my HCG cycle. I weighed in yesterday (I do it weekly instead of daily...that would drive me insane!). I'm down to 11.1lbs! Though the weight loss won't be that big every week (3-4lbs for me in the past), I have my encouragement to keep going. Although I must say I'm contemplating moving my surgery date back a bit to give more time.
Walkiris Robles

...had to change my surgery date, but I'm still hype!
You look great now and your going to look more amazing after your makeover! I seen Robles clients in the waiting room and she does outstanding work, good choice.
Thanks for your kind words smallworld2015. They are appreciated more than you know. Why can't all the good stuff be calorie/fat free?!
You can do it don't doubt yourself get you wish to carry and look at it everyday or put it somewhere that you would notice it so that way you want fall off track. You have to be strong for what you want fight the temptations. I wish you the best of luck in your weight lost to reach your journey of happiness.
Thanks BigBootaJui. I needed that kick in the butt to keep going!
You are welcome honey we all need that kick some times. :)
You are so welcome honey, we all need that extra push at times. :) YOU CAN DO IT GIRL
Excited for you :D. I am also losing weight. I am officially 241 today. I have a date set for July 18th if I go with Robles.
Good luck with your weight loss, i understand how u feel, I'm trying to loose 20 myself. Robles does excellent work.
Keep ur eyes on the prize....im trying 2 get there 2
Hey! I'm hanging in there.
How was ur bday?
Thanks Y'all.
Hey im scheduled for july 9th with Robles as well probably we can link up nevertheless best wishes
I want to get mines done in March Waiting on my replies.
O ok shows ur scheduled 4 da 9th r u still sticking wit Robles
Hey loisla...I'M STICKING WITH HER! I'm a health care professional and I've been researching for years...probably more true that I've been building up my courage:) Being in health care, I know what to look for in all aspects. I even took some her answers to other professionals I work with to see if they were appropriate. She came out on top every time. Not to mention her results with her sculpting skills. She's freakin' amazing!
Linkup would be cool. IJ'm in the San Francisco Bay- East Bay side. Where are you?
I just recently received my masters in the health care field so I fully aware of the avenues as well but dont have the resources like u but tht is so amazing I agree with the courage I have battled with it myself but its my time im so excited we have alot n common n Robles is one of them I feel so comfortable with her no worries just being far from my kids 4 tht long but besides tht im ok n not 2 say tht outcome will b great....im n New York n scheduled 4 july 9th I so wish we could b buddies but timing is everything wht r replies r u waiting 4?
Omg just saw ur bday is Monday thts my lil daughters bday as well....dont get discouraged with the weight u sound like u got a game plan
Congratulations on your master's degree! I absolutely love education! I've been saying PhD to my self for years, yet just like my "mommy makeover", I've yet to invest. Until now anyway. I love NYC! My sons (26 and 28) lived there for a few years. We are originally from Arkansas. Being buddies is cool (not sure if you mean pals or sharing a room; either one or both are okay with me. I plan on taking July and August off at work to stay a month in DR until I'm up and moving. My plan is to have family and friends meet me in Puerta Plata at the end for vacation.
I always have a plan. I make great progress. The m inute I'm stressed everything goes to hell! My exercise, eating habits, sleeping. I really want to be at or very close to 180. My surgical request to Dr. Robles was BBL, TT, BL with reduction, and Lipo. I had to make a choice between BBL and BL for safety reasons and I'm sure final product. She would be more comfortable with my request if my weight was better. I really don't want to go under anesthesia twice.
Thank u im saying PhD also might as well go all the way. ..yes NY is amazing just super busy likd my life but im finally taking a second 2 catch my breath n really happy im doin this 4 myself I never would think I would do this or tht it was possible Im having da sane procedures I 2 battle with bbl or bl n I just said bbl I can continue 2 wear my expensive heavy duty bras 2 keep this girls up until I have it done or if I have it done...we can b buddies which ever way it plays out I definitely think it would b nice 2 watch each others journey n since we will b at the same place at the same time makes it even better lol I was thinking of staying an extra 10 days so im healed n i can also enjoy my time there my child hood friend is suppose 2 b coming as well I hope she does but tht is an awesome idea 2 have da fam come might as well...yes stress will kill!!! U cant afford 2 stress it throws everything off I have the same problem 180 is a great number thts my overall dream weight but 4 surgery she said she wants me 2 b 249 I want 2 b 200 so im working on it im da biggest I have ever been including woth boyh my pregnancies smh
Good luck. I'm really researching this Dr also and she seems really good.
Congrats and good luck