TT, Lipo, BL (Reduction and Lift) and Perhaps BBL...... I'M SO HYPE!!!! - Dominican Republic

To borrow a phrase from another review, "I've been...

To borrow a phrase from another review, "I've been stalking this site for years." I initially thought I wanted to go to Tijuana. I had surgeons narrowed down, even got a consultation once. Somehow, it just didn't feel quite right and I never went forward. I came across someone else's posting comparing Dr. Robles and another doctor. After looking at all the things that stacked up, Dr. Robles won hands down. The fact that her price was all inclusive of transportation, hospital stay for 2 days, a recovery house for 10 days with meals, and all the conventional expectations of surgery. My choice was sealed once I saw her transformations and experienced contact with her. She comes across as a compassionate physician who definitely cares about her patients...very, very genuine. So happy with my choice. I hope to even move my date up a month!
The pic is me taken in December 2013. I'm 5'8" and 217lbs. I hope to be at 180lbs for my surgery. I started this journey actively in September by watching my food intake, working out, and getting more sleep. I weighed 262lbs! GROSS! Ultimately, I want to hang out at 160lbs. I may alter my procedures opting to forego the BBL if liposculpting can give me similar results. The cost I put up is for TT, BL, and Lipo. Quote slightly different for the BBL with no BL (5200).
UPDATES AND MORE PICS AS MY JOURNEY CONTINUES!
....anyone else traveling to see her about this time? Would love to keep in touch.

The scale is not my friend...LOL!

So I decided to weigh in this morning and HOLY CRAP! I'm up to 240lbs! I guess the holiday were not as kind to me as I thought. I think lifting weights kinda got my off kilter a bit because I don't look heavier. I'm also having knee problems that prevent me from doing the circuit training with step aerobics in between my sets. But 240 is 240.
My bday is Monday, so Tuesday it's on and poppin'! I gotta increase my cardio without pounding on my knees. Sucks! I love step aerobics with my kinda music. Looking at spin classes, cardio-boxing, etc.

Weight Loss Counseling Today

Last I posted, I was gonna hit it hard after my bday, 2/3. NOT! In fact I've probably gone up. I seem to lack the usual motivation. I've also been analyzing my habit of losing weight, but not being able to keep it off. I know its stress related, but given that, why can't I work thru my week episodes?

I decided to make an appt with a weight loss counselor/ psychologist to help me get to the bottom of my habit. Once I've cleared this hopefully my nutritional lifestyle change will be permanent. I'm not trying to go through my DR makeover only to gain weight again later on.

Weight loss to get the best results possible...

I want to get the best results possible when I go to DR for my makeover in July with Dr. Robles. I want to be 180lbs when I go. Started at 262 last year in September, got down to 216 by Thanksgiving, then the holidays showed me MUCH love and I ate like there was no tomorrow. So I gained 31lbs back as of March 9th. This was my initial weigh in for the start of my HCG cycle. I weighed in yesterday (I do it weekly instead of daily...that would drive me insane!). I'm down to 11.1lbs! Though the weight loss won't be that big every week (3-4lbs for me in the past), I have my encouragement to keep going. Although I must say I'm contemplating moving my surgery date back a bit to give more time.

Revise, Revise, Revise!

Here are my updates.

First of all, I started eating like I have sense. I take in no more than 1200 calories/day and watch my fat intake. I stopped the sodas and only drink H2O with Mio for flavor (I cannot drink just H2O). I exercise with 1 hour of cardio x 4/week. Or at least that's been my goal. Working nights makes it hard because I just want to sleep when I''m not at work, so I fall short sometimes. I even fall short on my eating sometimes, but I don't kick myself. I just keep moving forward.

Secondly, I weighed in with my doctor on the 10th and I'm down to 224 from the ultimate of 243 (240 on my last posting). I'm hoping o drop 10 more by my surgery date...which brings me to the next update.

Third, I changed my surgery date again. This time it was moved up by 2 days at Dr. Robles request. So I'm scheduled for August 12, 2014. Is there anybody who will be looking to buddy up? Hit me back.

Fourth, I've changed my procedure somewhat after looking long and hard in the mirror, over and over and over and over and over and over again..LOL. I'm still doing the TT. It's a must have. I'm also still doing the BBL, but I've decided to get more aggressive lipo. The back and flanks come with the package, but I also want arms, upper abdomen and thighs. Since Dr. Robles cautioned me against wanting too many procedures at once and since I still have weight to lose (my breasts shrink as I lose), I decided to do this in stages. The next stage will be breast lift (and or augmentation) approx. 6 months later.

Fifth and final, even though I haven't mentioned it to my realself fam, I must come clean and admit I havene't come clean with my guy about my decision to do these procedures. He knows I'm going to the DR with my friends and that I'm staying for an extended period of time, but he has no idea about the surgeries. I want to tell him, but I think he will be totally against it and very adamant about me not doing it. This was all planned out before he and I started up. But I'm sure he won't see it that way and I'm not in the mood to butt heads with him about it. I want to keep a positive attitude through all of it. I know I'm wrong ladies, but just how wrong am I on a scale of 1 to 10? LOL.
Walkiris Robles

Thanks for the response I'm 5'10", so I can't wait to see your results. I don't know what to say about your situation but think about what could happen when u come back to your man and you've had this surgery how will that affect your relationship. Do u think he will be more upset about you going or coming back and you kept it from him?
Hmmmm....In retrospect, he's probably going to be more salty that I didn't say anything to him. We briefly touched on the subject one night when he happened to use my phone and a youtube of tummy tuck surgery was on the screen. His only comment was a sarcastic "good luck with that", but it was when we first started seeing each other. I didn't invest in any further conversation about the matter at that point because we didn't have that "right to know" position in each other's lives.
I know my husband didn't react well at first, but as time went on and he saw how bad I wanted it he finally gave in and said he would pay for it. For some reason men are always like u r fine the way you are be happy with what u got. I was shocked when I proposed going out of the country. I don't want to give you any bad advice but you know your man better then any of us so think on it because u don't want him to think you his this from him and went behind his back. At the end if the day it's your body and you need to do what's going to make u happy so maybe u need to start working on him so he can warm up to the idea. I wish you the best of luck.
pls ck your inbox
I can't wait to see your transformation. How tall are you?
So sorry, so late responding. I'm working OT like a fiend to get my money up for my surgery. I'm 5'8''.
I chose Dr. Robles as well and also need to lose some weight prior to the surgery. My goal is about 15-20 lbs. Best of luck with your journey!
How are you doing with the weight loss? One of the biggest keys for my success was I was a member or a couple online (Facebook) private support groups for hcg..It really helped keep me motivated and they helped with stalls and recipes and support. We all lost together...everyone updates and posts pics, it really seemed to keep me focused so I stayed on plan...if you want any info on those just let me know. And of course I used my fitness pal to log in all my food, so that helped too!
Don't be too harsh on yourself. The weight will eventually come off. I know the struggle but it's achievable. One day at a time. Stay focused and look fwd in hearing from you:-)
thanks Prinzibella. and you're absolutely right, but you may have to reinforce not being too harsh. I seem to have tunnel vision when it comes to losing weight.
Girl I hear you but one pound at a time... Set small goals n eventually u will c the transformation:-) I'm having sx for the summer 2014 and I need to lose at least 20lbs n not lose hemo levels I don't know how I'm going to achieve it but I know that it is a def must to get the results I want to achieve
...had to change my surgery date, but I'm still hype!
What is your date? Rooting for a successful and safe healing... Keep us posted...
...changed to August 14. Thanks for the support girlie. I truly appreciate it. I will updating.
You look great now and your going to look more amazing after your makeover! I seen Robles clients in the waiting room and she does outstanding work, good choice.
Thanks for your kind words smallworld2015. They are appreciated more than you know. Why can't all the good stuff be calorie/fat free?!
You can do it don't doubt yourself get you wish to carry and look at it everyday or put it somewhere that you would notice it so that way you want fall off track. You have to be strong for what you want fight the temptations. I wish you the best of luck in your weight lost to reach your journey of happiness.
Thanks BigBootaJui. I needed that kick in the butt to keep going!
You are welcome honey we all need that kick some times. :)
You are so welcome honey, we all need that extra push at times. :) YOU CAN DO IT GIRL
Excited for you :D. I am also losing weight. I am officially 241 today. I have a date set for July 18th if I go with Robles.
Good luck with your weight loss, i understand how u feel, I'm trying to loose 20 myself. Robles does excellent work.
Keep ur eyes on the prize....im trying 2 get there 2
Hey! I'm hanging in there.
How was ur bday?