Transform Me! Got my Quote! Whew... - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been on this blog like crazy! I dream about...

I have been on this blog like crazy! I dream about ass looking at so many. I FINALLY got quote from Duran I feel like I can get this ball rolling now. I know I have 9 mos but I'm so anxious. I am 5'6 143lbs. Trying to gain at least 10 before my BIG day! It's so hard for me because I have a very fast metabolism. I thought I may not have enough fat for great results but she confirmed I do. Well my journey starts now ladies. Will send my deposit to Dr. Duran and Angie at recovery house. So I'm on my way ladies

Another Quote From Duran!

Hello Dolls!! Well i received another quote From the famous Duran. Went from 4000 to 3800. Sounds good to me but 3500 sounds even better! Lol:). I want be cheap for this one. I just want to be Transformed....i dream of having hips and azz to fill my jeans. She said i have enough fat no need to gain 10 lbs but i know. The way my appetite has been lately i may gain anyway but at least i know i don't need too. Later Ladies!!

Help with deposit to Dr. Duran

Do anyone happen to know how does this work with sending Duran deposit? Did anyone ever send deposit to her Citibank account? I just want to know before I go to a Citibank and have a hard time. Thank you in advance!

The Email from Duran!

Hi Felicia
It is us3,800 lipo and bbl. You have enough fat, so dont gain weight.
You can be agree with elizabeth about date.
Greeting and thank you for want to be my patient. I'll be glad to have you here.
This is the general information:

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12 (only It before surgery)
Use 2 days before surgery antibacterial soap for take shower like dermiscrub liquid soap.

And

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days

wish pics!

A few wish pics! Can't wait.....Uggggg

Appointment Made! Yay!!!

Finally!!! I spoke to Durans assistant Elizabeth today. I made both me and my buddy appointments! I'm so excited. I'm so glad I spoke to her because I wanted surgery on the June 30th but she said Dr will not be doing surgery on that day that it will have to be June 27th. Works for me I can manage a few days earlier. Ladies this is really a journey trying to get in touch with this lady is like pulling teeth but I believe it's all worth it. I completed another step to this journey. Im so excited! YAY!!! Will update again once deposit is sent. Later Dolls

My mind is playing tricks on ME!,

Hello lovelies!! Just figured I will drop in for a quick review. I really think I'm going ass crazy ladies. Lol. I wake up and go to sleep to this site. The hubby is getting a little jealous of the iPad. Lol. Oh well. I'm addicted to this ISH. I finally stopped harassing Duran with all my questions and emails and decided to focus on getting myself right for this procedure. Starting to work out, just a little don't want to loose weight just want to tone legs and stretch a lot. I haven't been doing nothing lately but eating. So it's time to get right. I know 7 months seem so far right now but will be here before I know it. BAM! I wish I can go sooner but unfortunately I have my son's college tuition and other debts to pay off first but when my mind is set on something I want, I am that type of chick to always make it happen by the grace of God! I praise him for he is worthy to be praised!! I am truly blessed. So as I count down these months ahead I will be updating you ladies on my journey. I still don't know if my buddy is going to go but if not I'm ready to take this journey alone. I'm not new to this ISH, I'm true to this ISH! My GoD has my back and I will be fine. Later Ladies......

a few more pre ops

Just dropping in for a quick update. I swear i need RE anonymous. Hello my name is Felicia and im an addict. Lol. I can't wait. Guess its time to start shopping for my items. In so excited bout this procedure. I wish i can sleep and BAM its June 27th but i got to wait this out but with so much beautiful and experienced ladies to take this journey with me its going to be a BLAST......Owwwwe! Til next post ladies. God Bless~~

Sorry for Typos

Sorry ladies for the typos. In another quote from Duran. I meant I won't be cheap for this one and in my last post I meant RS not RE. This damn phone! Uggh. Have to proof read before I post. Be going all fast. Don't want you ladies to think. This b*#^h is illiterate. Lol. Far from it

Time to Countdown

Hello my sistas! I have been neglecting my page but so much has been going on in my life but I'm a trooper....moving right along. Well I have been waiting for the New Year to come in before I really start my countdown. Still haven't sent my deposit and June is already filling up but if it's meant to be I will still have my day for June 27th. If not I will wait for her (Duran). I will send it before the month of January is out because I'm already to anxious so don't really want to wait any longer. I want to start toning up but don't want to really loose no fat, I don't have that much already but she said for me not to gain but 10 Llbs wouldn't hurt. Any suggestions ladies on if I should wait until after bbl to workout and will I loose my butt. I'm so confused but I want to be right for this procedure and get great results because this is the last cosmetic surgery for me so I need this to be right don't want to go back for any revisions. Not looking for no big ol dumb ass but enough to fill out my jeans and that top shelf you feel me ladies! So I am starting to get my supplies together. I work part time overnight at a healthcare facility so you already know. Just got to get vitamins and a few other items. Will post photos soon don't know why this iPad won't post photos. Ugh! Anywho. I have less than 6 mos ladies. Yippeee! I have to really occupy my mind and time because I've been so wrapped up in this bbl shit since I've came across this site. Finally I'm doing this the healthy way. Thank GOD I didn't go to Colombia for pmma because I would have truly regretted it in the long run and I don't need an ass that bad to have a foreign substance injected in my body but it was a thought. I have stopped smoking cigarettes for 2 weeks now. Pray for me ladies that I can beat this. I know I have to do it. I can do this. I know I can't stop the good good right now but cutting down and will stop 1 month before surgery even though I never did for any other procedure but I will this time it seems like a lot of blood lost with lipo and bbl so I want to be as right as can be. I feel like 2014 is gonna be my year. I am turning 40 on April 1st and getting my dream body in June. Going to Jamaica for my 7th year anniversary in August. Also doing a trip with my girls to Vegas. I will have all my debts paid by March then a sister will have some money to blow! Yaaaas hunties!! Well I hope you all have a safe and prosperous New Year! Will update soon. Stay blessed~~

Date Changed but Deposit Sent

Hello Ladies! It's been a while but my life has been really busy and hectic. I wanted to just drop in and update you ladies little. Well unfortunately I had to change my date from June 26th to October 20th. I sent my deposit today from my TD Bank which is my bank. I know on Durans email it says from Citibank but I read a few dolls reviews and I saw that they went to other banks. The transmission was successful and I sent Duran a copy of receipt. I purchased a $2 calling card as soon as I left the bank and called Durans office. I confirmed and secured my date for October 20th. I am really excited now that it is done. I wish it could be sooner but everything happens for a reason and this gives me a little more time to save. Ive started purchasing my supplies and being as though I work at a healthcare facility part time I've been able to get a lot of items from there. Saving money. Lol. I am up to 148lbs I was aiming for 150 but now that I have time why not 155. I don't want to even think about it but it's so hard to get off the brain. It seems like October is next year but hopefully it will fly by. I will purchase my ticket next month and pray I can still get for 400 round trip don't want to wait until it starts rising. As far as the infamous Duran I guess she is really busy because she haven't been responding to any emails. I see it's best to just call her cell phone and office. Also for you ladies who have not yet sent deposits if you send from your bank make sure you have Durans bank address which was not in email they cannot process it without that and her address which is included in her email but the bank address is Expresso 27 Febrero Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. My husband keeps telling me( it's nothing wrong with your butt). Well maybe to him but to me it can use a lil Ummph! I got the boobs and flat tummy so I feel I need to complete it with the booty. I want to go shopping so damn bad but I refuse to buy any clothes until I'm transformed;) I heard from a friend that was suppose to come with me that a girl from Irvington Nj just died from When she went to Duran I forgot what from but I guess now she is backing out and going to another Dr here in the states but I feel like complications can arise with Dr and my heart is telling me that Duran is the one. I let people discourage me on my last journey to DR for my TT and BA. I kept hearing you shouldn't go over there, you don't need to do that. I backed out then decided I'm doing this after having to keep looking at them sagging boobs and flabby belly that I just couldn't get rid of. I went but took a friend with me because I didn't know what expect but it turned out to be a beautiful experience so this time I have to go alone but I'm looking forward to it. I pray there are no more obstacles in my way to deter me from going in October. In the meantime I will be preparing for my journey but don't want to overdue it because I know me. Can any of you ladies that have already been through this let me know the necessities. Don't want to be traveling with too much alone. Til later ladies.

Getting Stuff in Order! EARLY!

Hola Chicas! I had to do another review to let you ladies know about the free Boppy pillow. I was on Craig's list and decided to search for boppy pillows and came across this ad for free boppy pillows. So for you dolls who are interested and will be traveling like myself the website is nursingpillow.com when u choose your pillow and check out use promo code SAVE50. I chose one for 39.95. You will still have to pay for shipping which is $12.95. That's not bad for a brand new boppy not sure how long it will last but I figured I will let u ladies know. I share my deals. Any who here is a photo of the one I purchased but they have several to choose from

A few wish pics

Just a few wish pics

pre op photos

photos didn't download

Here are some pre ops

Flight Paid for! Ish is getting real...

Flight is paid for so no turning back now! Im at the 5 mos count down. Im super duper excited. I also have a travel buddy. Shout out to Ms. Joy. Date changed to October 2nd. I rescheduled to earlier date. Its on and popping. Now its time to finish getting all supplies together. To all you dolls that's being transformed b4 me. Good luck and Happy healings. Til next post dolls

Silhouettes Recovery Home is my choice

The recovery home fee is $90 a day per person and this includes :

24hr care
3 meals a day
Fresh fruit juices
AC
Cable, WiFi, international long distance calls
Hot water

We fill your prescription for you, pharmacy delivers to the housel.

Backup power generators in case of power outage (which is a given in DR) lol..

Transportation to all pre and post office visits

Help with all your needs while recovering like bathing, getting in and out of bed, getting medication on time, putting on faja etc...

Washing of your garment only.

This is on a 7th floor and you get a full panoramic view of the whole city!!! Elevator included!

If you come with a buddy/companion the rate is $75 a day per person.

Airport transportation is an additional fee of $40 each way

A$100 deposit per person is required to reserve a room. Deposit is nonrefundable but is transferable. And will be deducted from the total which is due upon arrival. Cash only.

Let me know what you decide, we would love to have you!

Angie

Fresh fruit juices
AC
Cable, WiFi, international long distance calls
Hot water

We fill your prescription for you, pharmacy delivers to the housel.

Backup power generators in case of power outage (which is a given in DR) lol..

Transportation to all pre and post office visits

Washing of your garment only.

If you come with a buddy/companion the rate is $75 a day per person.

Airport transportation is an additional fee of $40 each way

Let me know what you decide, we would love to have you!

Angie

Angie's RH

Yes im going with Silhouette RHEY with Angie. The place looks nice and clean and I've been conversing with Angie...really sweet and down to earth. I hear she is very strict with you exercising and eating properly post op. Just the kinda girl I need on my team during that time. So my deposit is sent to confirm my stay. Im getting this ball rolling. Getting my duckets in order. Dont listen keep doing nothing last minute m

a few pre ops

Mixed Emotions....

I'm really so tired of people sending me fucked up booty pics. Asses with big as holes or lumped up. I told a few people I loved but now I regret it. I told them all I changed my mind even though them girls had to have some other substances injected in their butts not fat. I know this is a risky procedure and more so the lipo than bbl but it's a risk I'm gonna take. The old saying " god watches over children and fools" Well call me a fool because I'm doing it anyway. I was told by my Dominican friend not to do it she said I know you went four years ago and everything was fine but it's not the same now too many infections and people who are not surgeons. I was a little discouraged I admit but I can't stop thinking about it and I won't be happy until I do it. My husband supports me but really don't want me to do it. Everyone just so scared of the deaths the heard about over there and we all knew Treena but I'm leaving it in the lords hand I've been wanting to do this for four years but didn't want to do it with my TT and BA. Now it's time ladies. No turning back. It is what it is. I have faith in God and Duran and I know I will be fine. I will not tell anyone but my cousin/best friend when it gets close to time but my flight is paid and I have my money for the procedure just don't want to deal with that faja in the summer and need to stack a lil more cash. I don't want to hear anymore negativity. I hear everyday I'm so glad you changed your mind and I'm saying to myself "Shiiiit if I did. I'm getting this done I will stop all smoking next month to get my body right for this surgery. I will start taking all necessary supplements and getting hemo up more.

Almost There!

Hello dolls! I've truly been on a emotional roller coaster. I had so many setbacks to where I thought this procedure would never happen for me but God is good and the devil is a liar. I'm building back up my cash and I WILL get this done. I have postponed and changed my mind so many times but my flight is booked and it will cost 200 extra if I wait so October 1st I will be on that plane. I feel if it's meant to be it will. I have changed my mind and was thinking of Cabral. NOT! I'm not saying its his fault for the deaths that occur but he has had more than the others I had in mind and plus Duran has my deposit so it her. Every time I think of going to some one else like Robles or Contreras I get pulled back to Duran and my heart tells me to stick with her. I wish I knew how my previous doctor in DR, dr. Hungria bbl's were but I haven't seen any results. Well I will be dropping in as I prepare in the next two months. Toodles!!

New Date

Hola Dolls! I just wanted to drop in for a little update. Well i have to postpone my date due to life situations. I must admit I was a little stressed about it because my flight is paid so is recovery house but I'm short $1000 for my procedure and I hate borrowing so I will wait until February. I spoke to Elizabeth and my new date is February 11th. I will be leaving on the 10th and will be staying at Silhouettes with Angie if anyone needs a roomate. I have everything packed and ready and im not ready. I have to look at it as everything happens for a reason. Maybe its not my time and it gives me more preparation time. This emotional ride is killing me im ready to get this over with. I wish all you future dolls a Happy and Safe journey and all new dolls a Speedy and Easy recovery. Im adding another pre op. I want my hips and more projection to butt.

The countdown starts now

hello dolls! The anticipation is real. all I can think of is this surgery. Ive been working my butt off just to get this done. Just to think I would have been recovering right now. My original date was October 2nd but unfortunately I had to dip into the cash. I had 7000 put away for this and shit just started happening but its all good. it wasn't my time. my buddy I was supposed to go with looks awesome. I am counting down the months now and saving every penny. ive been sending Angie a few dollars towards my recovery stay to have one less thing to worry about. I will be glad to have someone to buddy up with so if any of you hunnie bunnies going at that time please hit me up. Until next time. Gotta go make these dollars for Duran!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon