Switched to Robles!!!! TT, Full back, waist and sides lipo Dominican Republic, DO

I am 28 and been wanting a tummy tuck forever then...

I am 28 and been wanting a tummy tuck forever then came across bbl... So now I want the works!!! I am in the navy and I work hard I want a perfect body and Duran is going to save me!!!

I am
Waiting for a reply to my email!!! ASAP!!!!! I need my date so I can take leave from work!!!! Anyone knows a fast way to get in touch with her!!! Any one speak to her recently

Any plus size girls

Has any plus size girls ...14 or bigger been to Duran or yily with good results, I am waiting for a reply Duran still.... I emailed dra fragoso she emailed back ASAP in like 2 hours. She thinks I need a tummy tuck which I want !!! And due to being over weight I think I need to lose some more weight !! I have 5 more months to lose more weight!!!! Still waiting Duran ughhh!!!

I fb and emailed her tried calling but nothing!!!

Well again inwoul love to hear from some plus size girls who went to Dr and got a flat tummy and bbl..!!! Anyone!!!!

Maybe. Dra Robles

So I emaile dra Robles and I got a instant reply. her assistant Laura Castro sent me a package with info she needed and questionnaire to fill out !! So just waiting in a reply! Still waiting on Duran also, so now it's between Duran and Robles.

Bella vita

Hopefully I get a qoute tommorrow or Monday from miss jazmine at Bella vita so far she has been very helpful!!! The waits on !! All i do is stay on this site !! It's like crack!!! I talk my boyfriend to death about small waist and assessssss!!! I work out and picture my perfect body and what I will do first once Im perfect!!! I think I am gonna go shopping and buy hella crop tops... Lol..!!!

Post op DR Dolls ..How long to keep my nurse !!

I m having a bbl lipo and tt. I m staying in a hotel because I have 2 people accompanying me ... How long should I keep my nurse , and how much does a nurse cost ?

post op pics

finally adding a few pics

Get my Duran quote from Bella vita

I am so happy got my qoute now time to secure a date and pay my deposit .. Looks like early march... I can't wait ..... Bella vita .... Is the best... jazmine is the best !!! 4 days max and I have my quote.. I tried for 3 weeks in my own nothing!!!!!

Also Durand says I gotta lose 30 pounds !!! So pow... 30 pounds be gone!!!! To happy right now

Procedure I am getting done
TT bbl lipo back arms waist and thighs

Omg I must lose 30 lbs *duran doll

So I have spoken to Bella vita and waiting for my date confirmation, my quote stated I MUST lose 30 pounds before surgery, I seen a post by a female saying Duran does not work on females over 170! That's probably y in gotta lose the 30 , has anyone else had the same issue !!! It's been hard trying tonged the weight down

I have 4 months so I know i can, it's just Gonna be Hella hard, I am already down 5 pounds this week! I am just worried, paid my deposit and have a set date, will she not work on me if I am 5 pounds over!!!! Starting think should I go with yily!!! I love both their work but I am about the ass and hips !! And it's said Duran is the one!! Yily is the hour glass!! Tiny waist queen!!! I m realistic I am not trying to be nick minaj .. I just want a flat tummy no back fat and big booty ...

Spoke to Dra via whatapp

So I completely sold on yily now, I love Duran work but started to be a little unhappy with not being able to contact her. I originallynsent Duran a email never got a reply 3 weeks later.. Still no reply... So i contacted Bella vita consults paid her 150 to contact her for me !! She was I guess the middle man. Thats how I got my qoute! So I have never had any direct contact with Duran. I really didn't like that. ' so yily took only like 4 days she replied with a qoute answered all questions etc.. I even asked her to change my quote and within 2 days !!! Another updated quote !!! Last night I IM here on whatsapp!! And she was replying in minutes. I love that!!! Even got a IM this morning like 8 am replying to a message I sent late last night!!!

So now i have her bank account info now just got to figure out how to transfer to her account !!!! Gotta call wells Fargo today !!!!

So it's yily ..I still need to lose weight ... 5 pounds down 25 more to go!!!!

Bbl, tt, full lipo of back, armpitt, waist, abdomen, and upper arms

Support system

So I seen a post about support system. And it's great to have a support system! F everyone else who is against it!!! They don't hve to deal with ur image issues .. Only u do!!! And realistically only haters are against it , some can't stand u being happy and many will hate u being the center I attention now!!! I have a great BFF that supports me... My partner supports me fully... And will they will be accompanying me. My family supports me fully ...(they just don't know it's in DR) they might not support the surgery abroad!!! But they do support me !!

Think about it ladies soon u will be dolls..... And damn near perfection!!! Not perfect but hella near!!! How many men and women in your life will not like ur new found attention.

The girl or guy who walks in the room and stops conversations, the women who walks into the salon and they are all talking about u !! Good or bad, but atleast u know now that u look good so who cares !! F the haters be happy ladies !!! It's ur money and u deserve what ever ur heart desires !! If it's big boobs a big butt... Slim waist what ever !!!! And mic drop ...????

Cost of recovery house

Does anyone know the nightly rates for real recovery house aromonia and can I pay with credit card or do I have to pay cash for that also

Deposit sent and qoute from recovery house done!!

So my deposit is sent and i have my quote from healing haven!!! About to secure it!!! Its set !! March 3-17 two weeks in DR. My recovery house is healing haven. Now tonged this ticket seen an2 and a half hour flight for 380... 400 max!! Got to get on it tonight!!!

The best part is healing haven excepts credit payment and payment with paypal so I don't have to walk with all that cash. A big plus!!! I have a all inclusive package.
Meals massages transportation laundry nurse etc
Will post it later!!!

Its official!!!

Yily has confirmed and secured my date. Healing haven has confirmed my accommodations from march 3- march 17 2014. All deposits made. Flight booked. I paid 600 with American Airlines because I wanted a first class seat returning... My swollen ASS will need more space.... Lol buy seriously I want to be comfy especially if I might be swollen I hate being uncomfortable. My lay over is in puerto Rico !!! So that's great!!!

My man is in the military also so he will be traveling from Connecticut. I will be coming from Florida. He needs to get his flight now! He will stay at healing haven with me for 7 days then he has to leave.

I guess I can wait to December january to start really shopping.

But can start my list

Now I can relax and just focus on my hemo levels an staying healthy and losing weight.

Too happy right now!!

Just waiting for my day

The suspense is killing me, march seems so far away!!!! Nothing new to pass on just stalking real self looking for new post op reviews, you ladies r looking so good I can't wait !!! I been working out, down 5 more pounds!!! Yessssssss!!! Tryingbto be 175 180 by surgery!!!! I might be able to do it !!!! I so want a tiny waist and And big ole booty!!! Hips already sick!!! Yily I can't wait to see u!!!!

How all you other girls doing on ur journeys !!!!!March 4 th can't wait

Lipo foam

So how much lipo foam do I need?
I was on line looking at it it wasn't sure how much I would need!!!

I been on amazon trying to look for things I can. Buy now!!

Boopy
Ab board
Female urinal device
My medical needs
Doggy pads
Maxi pads
Compression socks

Oh changed my recovery house

I am going with domingas
And massages with Gianna Colombo ... Heard she is great!!! With the drain!!!!

Just counting down the days

Ok so it's been a while, I just haven't had much that has changes !!! Just waiting and counting down the days !!! I am so excited I can't wait !!! I have 6 more weeks til my deployment to be over!!! That I can't wait for!!! My hubby has just retired from the navy and has take a goverment job in Groton, Ct... So I am moving from Florida to CT... Big weather difference !!!! Let's see what else !!!

My weight loss journey is going great !!! My starting weight was ...... Drum roll 243 yes I know such a fat ass!!! Now I am 218 I have to lose 25 more pound to have a good bmi!!!! Omg it's hard I work out twice a day everyday!!!! Eat only meat and veggies ... Preferably fish !!! I only drink water!! Lots a cardio and a light weights!!!! I watch the biggest loser while I work out !!! And I hang wish pics every where!!!!

Starting weight 5"4 243lbs
Today 218 lbs 25 pounds more to go!!!!!

I still need to set up a dr appoint ment to check my hemo levels!!!

I been taking my vitamins!!!
Prenatal pill !!!!!best multivitamin
Iron 2x a day
Folic acid
Vitamin c
And drinking and eating lots of pineapples !!! They are good for swelling I heard!!!!

As for shopping next week I will start buying my things I need !! Trying not to over pack!!!!

Need a nurse and Masseuses

Ok so I said I was saying at domingas I already paid my 200 deposit!!! But now I am hearing her care isn't as great as some say!!! I think u want to hire my own nurse just incase !!! And as for the 10 massages included I originally thought Gianna C was he massage lady but I am hearing she doesn't work ther no more and she will not come to domingas I really want her!!! I wounded if I will be well enought to travel to her!!!

Ok ladies is there any other as good as Gianna !! ? A Lil bum that I might not get my lymph massages from her!!!

I also hearing she is openin her own recovery house!!!

So confused I might change recovery houses again !!! But I will wait til I get closer to my date!!!!
Ok so til next time!!!!!

New me pics of me 20 pounds down

Cant wait for my small yily waist !!! big hips big donk!!! i posted a few pre op pics

wishpics and thinspiration pics

some of my pics i like to look at when i am working out

wish pics

Countin down til 2014!!!!

I can't wait march 4th seems so far away!! I look at myself in the mirror every day watching my body change and day dreaming about what yily will make me look like !!! Daydreaming about my flat stomach small waist and projected big but an wide hips!!!! I think how nervous I am gonna get as I get near to the date !!! I been talking my hubby to death about it !!! He can't wait for the trip !! He thinks this a vacation!!! Lol silly rabbit !!! This will be work for him takin care of me an my needs!!! He is the best!!!!
Well nothing new over her just sitting here waiting !!!

Hello dolls

Ok so it's official I have 8 more weeks to go . I can't wait! I am all packed already all I have to get is some protein shakes!!!

My working out has slacked so bad over the holidays!!! Smh I still have 20 pounds to lose and I have 2 months to do it!!

A short list of things I have brought
Boppy pillow

Sanitizer
Lysol Wipes
Gloves
Maxi dresses 3
Grandma nigh gown with pockets infront to hold my drains
Embolism socks
Tampons in case aunt flow comes
Stand and pee thing
Small blanket for cipla I hear it's cold
Bath basin to wash up in
Tooth paste tooth brush all hygien things.. Etc
Chux
Tshirts for under faja
Granny panties and sports bra
Lip bam
Neosporin

45 more days til I am a yily doll!!!!

I am ready bags packed!!!! Just counting down the days !! This sailor is gonna be a bad ass in less then 2 months!!! 6 weeks to be exact !!! Hoping my booty will fit in my uniform !! Lol!!! Small waist fat ass !!! As for my weight loss!! I still have 15 more pounds to loose this is the hard part!!! Well just counting and watching others reviews!!!!

Were are all my January 2014 dolls at???

so I am up searching for the January dolls!!! Yily Duran all dolls !!! Love watching the transformation!!!!! Comment below

weght loss update and pre op pics and wish pics

Contacting yily info

Ladies below is Yily's Contact info:

Best way to reach her is via email. Send her the following:

1. Pictures - Front, back and sides (focus on areas you want her to work on)
2. Full Name
3. Your Age
4. Your Height
5. Your Weight
6. Any previous surgeries you've had (if any)
7. Any medical conditions you have
8. What procedures you would like to have done

Her Email address: DraYilyPlastica@gmail.com

Once you get a quote you can inquire about dates. And set up how to secure your date.

She usually replies in about 1 to 2 weeks usually!!!
Just a little info for new ladies on her looking for yily info I remember how I had to search for info !!! Good luck ladies

Cipla and over booking, tax time

So I been hearing rumors and sum fact that cipla is so overbooked that people are waiting almost six hours for rooms... It is said that many girls are walking in getting surgery due to hella people got taxes and getting big booty and flat stomach wit there returns.... I don't care about people using the tax money more power to them!!! My problem is many of us booked our dates months in advance. I hope Yily isn't overbooking and then I don't get the attention I deserve, I don't want a rush job!!! The is hard earned money and my life!!! So confused and worried now!!!!! So far how many girls are scheduled for march 4th lets see if we are over booked!!!!

Just a thought, I want a Yily waist but hmmmmmm, i need to be healthy!!

What u barbs think?

Have y'all heard anything?

Anyone just leave DR who have any in sight please post!!!!

Jan and febuary barbs post op happy healing

Oh yes and also I have 3 weeks left

3 weeks til I see Yily !!! Oh so haven't lost all my weight still have 15 pounds to lose !!!! Not sure what will happen of my bmi isn't on point I might need a back up!!!! Dr!!!

Dr Lima need info ??

Any info on this dr!!! Pics reviews past it this way !!!!????

Bmi over 35

Any yilydolls have surgey wit a bmi over 35. If so what happens !! Do tell!!!!

20 more days to I am yilified

3 weeks to go!!!!

I have changed dr.... dr robles !!! I know last min

I have change dr... I m going with dr Robles. I know ur asking y? Because at first I was scared I couldn't lose the weight for yily, and I was worried about all the over booking. So I went back to Robles who I first had contact with months ago!! And she answers all my question ASAP!! I have to wait a day and her assistant is on it!!!

Her results are amazing!!! Now I still love yily!!! And yily will be seeing me for a round 2 if it's needed!!!!

good luck all my dolls!!!

I feel a lot at ease now!!! So Robles it is!!!! Less then 2 weeks to go!!!

9 more days til DR!!!! Team Robles

Wow 9 more days it is getting so near!!! The excitement !!!!! I can't wait to see my results !!! I hope I am happy!! I do t wanna be a Vixen!!! I just want a flat tummy and big ol booty !!!! No rolls in my back. !!!!

5 more days

5 more days I can't wait !!!! Just eating healthy working out and working on my hemo

Just the weeknd to go

I am super anxious !! I got my labs back my hemo went from 12.4 to 13.1 ... So hopefully it isn't lower in Dr!!!!! I want to do my arms and inner thighs !!!! And my hemo must be good for that !!!! Talk to Laura all the time she is so print on replying to u!!!! I love that!!! So far I am very pleased with Robles and her team!!!!! I can't believe in 2 day I will have surgery!!!!! I will keep u guys posted I promise!!! I will try to take video also !!!!!

On my flight !!!

So it's official I m on my flight!!!!!!! So nervous !!!! No turning back now!!!!!!

Made is safe

Long flight!!!! Dominga and Virginia are very sweet I got here at almost mid night !! They took me straight to clinic I checked in!!!
Couldn't sleep, now I am up 530 am!!! Waiting for my testing !!!

Hola

Ok well today has been a much better day.!!! Very swollen !!!! But moving around!!!!! I nstaying at domingas the food is great and Virginia Dominga. Sister is the best!!! Cleans my room, cleans me !!! She just has been such help!!

When I feel better I will post pics!!!! And tell me surgery day story!!!!

FYI Robles and her team fantastic !!!!

ok i am finally updating

ok were do I start!!!!
ok so I land in santo domingo on Monday march 4th late.
dominga and Virginia pick me an my hubby up. And we go straight to Cecip clinic.... locals call cecip a clinic if you say hospital u will end up at CIPLA.... happen 2 times during my stay cabby took me to cipla.... even after he always took me to CECIP..

anyways!!!!

Get to CECIP check in shower !!! and lights out!!! it was like mid night!!!1
by 10 I had my blue pill 1030 I was in for surgery.

rolled me into OR!! it was clean, and small. I was givin a iv, they they wiped my back with I guess something sterile ! that all I remember!!!! don't remember the epidural!!

update

ok were do I start!!! ok so I land in Santo Domingo on Monday march 4th late.
dominga and Virginia pick me an my hubby up. And we go straight to Cecip clinic.... locals call cecip a clinic if you say hospital u will end up at CIPLA.... happen 2 times during my stay cabby took me to cipla.... even after he always took me to CECIP. anyways!!! Get to CECIP check in shower !!! and lights out!!! it was like mid night!!! next morn up at 530 ready by 6!! testing xray etc!!! every one was really nice!!! by 10 I had my blue pill 1030 I was in for surgery.
rolled me into OR!! it was clean, and small. I was givin a iv, they wiped my back with I guess something sterile ! that all I remember!!!! don't remember the epidural! woke up in surgery I was so drug up I felt nothing and understood nothing!!! next thing I remember I was freezing in my rom and my hubby put my electric blanket on me!!! it was 230 pm!! I was shaking and going in and out!!!!! from anesthesia!!!! was fully alert by 6pm starving since I hadn't eat since the day before and I couldn't eat until 4 hours after not even water!!!

update

ok were do I start!!! ok so I land in Santo Domingo on Monday march 4th late.

part 2

ok all night every 3 hours a dr or nurse comes to check on u!!! which was good but bad because ur trying to sleep !! and falling to sleep was kinda hard after drugs was out ur system!!!! u have a catherter so u can pee!!! u don't have to get out the bed!!! for 24 hours after surgery!!! and u will not have to poop cause u haven't ate!!!! I really think that's partially y they don't feed u after surgery!!!!

a few pics

so heres a few post op pics!! oh my hemo was low 12.7 !!! I left the states it 13.4 Friday on Tuesday in DR...... DRA Robles said it was 12.7 . so I got only a TT and lipo of sides and arm pitts No BBL.... she lipo my lower back which makes my hips and butt appear bigger

10 days post op

swollen feet and swelling is killer I feel horrible!!!! waters pills and compression socks a must bring!!!!! all pics I have lipo foam and or pads stuffed in my garment!!!!!

ok my recovery home!!!

I was at domingas!!!! she is nice sweet food was gooD price great!!!! ok now the bad!!! meal times was really off!1 breakfast at 10 luch 2 3 or 4 pm
dinner 10 11 pm!!! not the best for recovering either!! no real nurse no laundry service, service free massages included but again they were ok!!!1 if ur coming alone I don't recommend!!! f it I don't recommend at all!!! its good for a vacation home!! its not a recovery home!! my hubby basically took care of me washed my cloths and gave me my meds!!! cleaned and empty my drains!!! I left!! I am now in a hotel for my last few days!!!!

if u stay there hire a nurse !!! again they are nice the home is clean!!! but its noisy as hell!!!! I am now at the crown plaza chillin in luxery and Gianna Colombo comes to my hotel to do my massages they are great!!!! I am giving a heads for those who expect all that's advertised!!!!!!

No laundry care
no nurse
no daily room clean. maybe twice a week
and we changed our own sheets they just gave us the sheets
they are not shady!!! they gave me money back for massages I didn't receive!!!! just I think it should be guest house not recovery home!!!!

What I didn't like

Long waiting times to see the dr!!!! They tell u come at 12 ...3 hours later still can't see the dr!!! And they like 5 other girls waiting!!!!!! That's my only dislike other then that Robles team was great!!!!!!

Will post without garment

I will post with out my garment soon !! I m still very swollen. So
Swollen with out my garment I look no different I think!!! I am
Still in DR and I always have the garment on!!!! Feel so gross I haven't took a shower in 10 days !!!! These baby wipe hoe baths suck!!!! Hopefully my tummy tuck scar is healed well enought that wen i go home!!! Incan take a nice shower!!!! As for questions feel free!!! I just take time to answer th wifi is ok here! But i m still recovering this is a major surgery an it will take a toll on u!!! I am healthy never been sick !! Never had a surgery before!!! And this feels crazy!!! Cranky swollen annoyed !!! At some points i m like what did I do !!!!! But I know the results will be worth it!!! The swelling hurts and some parts of my back is hard!!! And stiff!!! They say its normal and it can take 3 weeks to 2 months before its completely done feeling that way!!!! So this take time!!! Don't think the results are instant!!! Well I am
Up cause I can't sleep!!!! Oh ya and u cant sleep laying straight so ur sitting or sleeping in a chair with ur legs propt up!! So not comfy

I know I haven't updated

Well nothing really major!!! I am crazy swollen ... I took my drain out 18 days post op!!!! My belly is so swollen I look 3 months prego !!! A little depressed about it!!!!! Mu overall shape is different!!!! Wish I got my bbl!!!! Dissapointed in that!!! I am so ready to get back in the gym!!!! Getting ready to move to CT from Florida !!! I will need a good massage therapist in ct!!

new pics

sorry I been MIA... the healing process is crazy

more pic

here are some more post op

i am 7 weeks post op now

picsssssssss
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So I have decided to go with Robles, Dra walkiris robles was great her staff was great, and her customer service, she was caring and her bed side manner was great. hew after care was great, her staff still checks in on me and I am almost 2 months post op. laura her assistant was great. if I do round 2 it will be with robles. my only complaint was wait times for appointments..... if she finds a way to fix that her overall experience is above and beyond what I expected.......I am happy with my results, she cared about my health not money!!!! thank you Robles!!

Looking good sis. I know that swelling is a biotch.
You look good girl! I have hope reading your review and seeing your results. I feel 7 months pregnant myself due to swelling in my stomach and I'm 3 weeks PO. I'm seeing that I'll need to give it time but you look freaking amazing!
Thank u !!! Yes the swelling was the worst the first month !!! I even went to a dr cause I thought something wa wrong!!! He said I had a lot if fat removed so it will take time!!! Today my belly is so much flatter!!!! Still swollen but getting better!!! Before when I looked down I couldn't see my vajayjay !! Now I got a better view lol
LOL!! Yes well u look awesome and hopefully soon I'll be seeing mine as well.
I dont know where in CT you will be but east hartford has some great massage clinics. Any updated pics without the garment sis :-) Happy healing
Glad all is well....can you post updated pics? THANKS!
Hey chica, congratulations on your journey. Give it time and everything will fall into place. I'm sure you will look awesome. Keep your head up and happy healing!
Awe.. hope things get better for you. Im thinking once you get your massages on the regular you should be ok. Keep us posted hun, cant wait to see your updated pics im sure swellling and all you must look phenomenal!
congrats ont the surgery. So sad you are leaving FL. I used to live in NYC and now in FL. Never to go back to NYC or anywhere north of South Fl unless there is sun and heat. lol I am surprised that you did not get the recovery care that was to be expected. I wonder if it was because your hubby was there. Or maybe it was the house. How long did you stay in the DR? or are you still there? 18 days and still with drains in seems serious. i plan on going home after 10 days and back to work after 14 days so I hope I am not in your shoes or there will be some serious problems for me an my job.
I stayed 2 weeks. My drains came out 18 days post op at home !!!!! I am home and I am mobile just not ready for work!! I get tired really fast!!!! As for my care it was the recovery house!!! It wasn't a recovery house!! It advertised 24 hour nurse care!!! I had no such thing!! It can consider them selfs a guest house!! Not a recovery house!!! Their was 2 ladies thier alone and I felt so bad for them, my hubby had to help them do things!!! So just do research on ur recovery home !!!!!! Especially if ur alone!!!!
I hope ur swelling goes down luv. Have u started to get massages?
Thanks for the heads up on Dominga's, I may cancel my reservation, I don't mind too much noise, but it might not be cool when your recoverying from surgery, let alone the help you may need. By the way you look great!
congratulations on your surgery. I know you are going to be bomb. Your before pics weren't that bad. You already have a nice shape. I can't wait to see your post op pics after you're done healing and feeling up to it. Wish you a speedy recovery!
Everyone has been dealing with this crap girl! Go check my review, I just left.
Did she refund you any money since she didn't everything? Or did you still have to pay $5200?
I'm sorry for so many questions but I so appreciate you answering them! Will you be posting post op pics without your garment?
Waist is shrinking:-)
Congrats doll
Congrats
Hey!! i was worried something wasnt right since u hadnt posted. What was your experience like at Virginias? Did you also experience poor aftercare like some of the girls there now?