Team Dra Duran Dominican Republic, DO

Well hello BBL sisters , I have some time now...

well hello BBL sisters , I have some time now looking at these procedures ! before and after and I can't emphasize enough on how badly I want this done! I'm young , very young and I wanted to ask ya lovely girls if you think this would be a good idea , me being 17 yrs old and tryin to get it next year when I turn 18 . because I see so many women on here having wonderful results but are already in their 20s and 30s . I would just love it if ya would share ya opinions with me :*

I try to update my profile atleast every week to...

I try to update my profile atleast every week to keep ya girls posted, but honestly I'm still looking at doctors , lookin at reviews more than anything and I have to say that I'm hooked on two doctors which are Yily & Duran . I love LOVE yilys sculpting but I've heard she doesn't produce a very big ass, which is hard for me to confirm since alot of girls that post up ops pics doesn't necessarily take pics of their ass completely, just side views . on the other hand dr Duran isn't very known and I haven't heard much of her but with the little I've heard. it sounds like she projects the sculpting and ass every girl on here wants ! which is great but like I said I haven't seen much so at this point Im just searching up reviews , please if any of ya girlies know anybody with reviews on these two doctors please inform me . thanks hunny . I post up an other post next week and inform ya on how it's going for me

Ok so I've been doing so much research that you...

Ok so I've been doing so much research that you girls don't know! I'm currently having second opinions as for which dr I prefer going to. It all comes down to TWO Dr Yily and Dr Duran ! I'm loving Dr Duran work so I'm more over to her side oppose to Dr Yily just based of reviews and pics I've seen. I'm working so I can't type much of a review but soon as I get spare time I will write to you girls :*

can u go to the DR in September?
It's seems to me tht from wht I hav seen of their website pic their work mimics e/o nd thy produce the same type of bodies. I hav actually seen real life reviews of yilys patients nd some hav fluffed out lovely. Big nd round. I hav nt seen this of any Duran patients yet. I hope to tho. I'm still going to yily. I hav done enuf research I will not b jumping ship. Good luck with whomever u choose Hun:)
You are so right about those two doctors. It is very hard to choose one between them. I have seen many good reviews about yily but i have heard allot about duran, too. Eventualy we have to see to believe so I am going to duran on May 29th. Duran is more professional on the communication and I felt that I can easily trust her more than Yily because of that. I asked her a million qstion and she has answered all of them in less then 24h. I am hopeful. Good luck on your decision!
Hey I'm scheduled for the 27th , see you there
Hey. I'm 18 and I'm planing on my surgery with Duran she's so fast with responses and she doesn't make me feel like I'm bothering her lol cus I be asking a million questions. Hopefully ill be going this summer :) waiting to hear back tho .
Hello and welcome!!
Aww thank you ! & I'm so into getting this done but only time will tell if I end up going through this, h0tBod35
do what makes you happy as long as you are healthy and feel u need to boost your confidence then go ahead and good luck on your decision doll
Your fine do what makes you happy, as long as doing so does not put your health at risk the go ahead
who is the girl in the pic ?
welcome hun :) btw its all about you so do what your heart truly desires.
it's a wish pic, & thnks for your opinion it means a lot to me. I'm just scare of me being so young would the result be long lasting @jamaicanhoney27
Hi lovelyparadise I think that at 17 ur body may still be developing. And surgery comes with physical and emotional issues. Just be sure it's something you are ready to handle. We are here to support you in whatever decision you make ~blessings