Surgery with Dr Duran ! Need Help Planning - Dominican Republic

Okay i I've been literally stalking this site ....

Okay i I've been literally stalking this site . Lol I had looked at so many of you guys stories and they've all gave me a better in sight into this surgery. I'm 18 and I've been looking into this since I was 16 I've always felt uncomfortable with my shape I have a big mid section big thighs with absolutely no butt and im reasy to finally have the body i want.

Im 5'2 and 210lbs horrible right? I know i will be trying to lose at least 20lbs before surgery . And I looked into a few docotors: yily perry pazimino salama and jimerson but I found Dr duran was perfect for me she's fast with responding doesn't make me feel like I'm bothering her and shes honest she will tell you what's attainable and what's not.

I have set my date for June 16. I'm excited nervous well most of all nervous I don't know what vitamins I should take or what things to buy so if you guys can let me know whats some items I'll need what vitamins to take some cheap places to stay in Dominican republic.

I will be doing this by myself don't have no one to support me so I was hoping some of you girls would be that for me . :)

So two more monthsss !? I jus bought my vitamins...

So two more monthsss !? I jus bought my vitamins and I will start taking those soon. I plan on buying my ticket and everything nxt month oh and I am looking for a sx buddy so if u have a date around JUNE 17 which is my date pls IM me
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Sending blessings to you and your family
So did u have surgery? If so hope everything went well!
Good luck.
I'm trying to find out if Dra Duran will do a tt bbl bl w implants at the same time? I want the works! haha! Anybody know? I sent an email, but havent heard from her yet...
I have emailed her twice no response. Then emailed her with extensive photos with explanation of my needs.. No answer. Tried calling .. Nothing. So now I have sent the information to Dr.Yily.. Did it with pictures and request for surgery . Waiting for any response but will let you know. I know it's stupid but I was thinking imagine if they think they can't fix me.. Maybe that's why there is no response.. Stupid probably .. Possible maybe!!
I'm going same issue with Dr.Duran and Yily, i email pics 5 times,called the office, and even twitter and Facebook.Still no quote, so i tried Dr.Baez and got a quote the same night. I want to schedule with her but she a new doctor,so there are ladies that are seeing her thursday, am just waiting for them to post their experience.
Hi I am so impressed with Dr. Duran positive reviews. I am 5'3 and 175. I have tried contacting her on the Spanish website. No response as of yet. I did write in English ( that might be it). Any ways I am looking forward to aTT my old implants removed and lots of lipo. I am 44 really have been sad about the shape of my body for the last eight years . Decided by reading and studying everyone's comments that it is time. I hope to schedule for the middle of July . If anyone knows a better way of co rafting her ease let me know
Hey after having BBL how long should I wait to have tt
no idea,sorry
Londynshair, you can have both done at the same time. Many women on here have done it, and I'm doing it all at once too. :-)
I wish you the best of luck. Who were your top contenders for plastic surgeons. I haven't heard from Dr. Duran yet.
I know but the doct are saying no for me but I will wait 3 months
I didn't know about the Dr until after I paid my money to dr. Dodds I had chosen Dodds , jimmerson but jimmerson is booked until next year
Dr. j is amazing.. Im 3 months post op and im sooooo loving this booty.. Im trying to get in contact with Dr.Yily or Dr. Duran for a Boob job. If you guys have any ways to share in how to contact either of them please let me know. Thanks in advance.
what are you having done?
A bbl with aggressive lipo
I'm wishing you the best.I will be asking you for help next because I want to go to doc Duran.
I can't even reply the email she sent it bounces back. Is anyone else having that problem?
Wishing u the best!! Xoxo
Thanks hun :)
Hello my name is Jessica and between this site and mmh I have been obsessed with getting this surgery. I have decided to go with Dr. duran but I emailed her on her facebook ,her email that she listed on her website, AND her contact info she has on her website but I still haven't gotten a response I also sent all my emails in Spanish. Im trying to get this done in june so I need to get this party started lol. But if anyone could help me with getting in contact with her I would much appreciate it. Thanks so much
Im waiting for a response also. i joined her group on fb and was told she was having system issues but she started responsing to emails on the 9th or 10th. She also got a new assistant so that may have something to do with it also...... i want to go in July so i wish she would hurry and answer my email so i can start to prepare for the sx. get s quote
I dont have her contact info, sorry. Im at the clinic today and there are so many women having surgery!! I did see a patient of hers sitting in the waiting area AFTER she had surgery. She was from London and didnt speak English. I and another person in the waiting area had to help her get up so she could use the bathroom. She was leaking fluid on her clothing, NOT blood, fluid. And she was crying. Just and FYI for you............
Have you tried calling the office?