Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeons - Colombia, US or Costa Rica?

I've been searching for a while for the ones in DR...

I've been searching for a while for the ones in DR since I have family there but after so many deaths I'm scared. Most of the results I like also come from the doctors that work at the clinic with the most deaths "CIPLA". So I'm considering Dra Baez but she doesn't have many reviews of BBL and people say she doesn't shape too well. Someone people have mentioned Ricardo Ventura, Dr. Lapaix, Adolfo Sesto, Ramon Morales, Luis Andres Cordero but haven't seen reviews on any of them.
In Colombia I've heard of Barbatos, Lina Triana and Carlos Velasco Echeverri. Do any of you know any of these or have suggestions?

Some wish pictures

Here I'm adding some wish pictures....I stole some from RS sisters! Please don't be upset, if anything be proud, like girls ya'll got good taste lol

More wish pics

So scared about DR doctors, what a mess!

Please read the story of Haz_love. She's unable to walk bc of nerve damage after surgery with Dra Duran at Cipla.

Baez hasn't replied to my last email...

Forget Baez, I asked her if any of her patients would be willing to share their story, she said yes but that she couldn't provide their info bc patients privacy. Perfect so I asked if she could give them my email and number and those that wanted could contact me. No response. Also asked for more bbl pics and sent her pics of what I wanted to see if it was realistic. No response. I hit her up on whatsapp and she was like I haven't checked my email yet. I understand she's busy, but how do you get back to within 48 hrs on my first 2 emails and then ignore me for almost 2 weeks? Grrrrr

More Wish Pics

......I feel all I do is look up butts online weird lol

Back to Nothing

Ok so I'm back to square 1. Baez didn't respond to my last 2 emails, not even bc I wanted to see her in person so she's out. I sent a whatsapp to Duran out of curiosity to see if she works at another clinic other than Cipla (horrible record) but she doesn't, then I told her I wanted to have a bbl but heard about the closing of Cipla, deaths etc and was concerned, she never replied so forget that. Velasco in Colombia seems ok but I haven't met anyone who went to him and when I asked for references he sent me to his facebook. He doesn't have pics there just friends, I feel weird emailing everyone I feel has a nice shape for pics and a reference? Also, he only has one before and after pic on his site and I sent him my wish pics to see if he thought that was realistic and he said he couldn't say he could give me a body like someone else. That's true but I haven't seen his before and afters so its hard to risk going and then not getting the results I want. Dr. Lina Triana has the same issue. Can anyone help?!

Colombian Doctors

Hey Ladies, so now I'm leaning more towards Colombia. I saw some reviews on Dr. Villalobos and wanted to share something I found on his facebook page. For those of you interested in speaking to him in person, he will be in NY/NJ in April or May. See the post below.
"Les queremos informar que el Dr Villalobos estará viajando en abril o mayo a NY o NJ , les estaremos confirmando la fecha exacta próximamente, Si has sido paciente y deseas una cita de control, escríbenos por inbox , Si tienes amigas q estén interesadas en valorarse con El , nos escribes a mercadeo@haroldvillalobos.co."

Contacted via Email Various Surgeons

I decided to email various surgeons to evaluate their answers and get a feel for myself on whether I should consider them. I sent emails to Duran, Yily, Luis Cordero, Dr. Ginebra and Villalobos, all in Spanish.

Duran answered in less than 4 hours!

So ladies, below is the email I sent to ALL surgeons. Is it me or Duran sounds upset?

Re: Brazilian Butt Lift?
Dra. Agustina Hilario Durán (hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com)
Add to contacts
7:19 PM
To:
hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com

Hola

El riesgo esta en todos lados y cirugia no esta exento eso, claro que yo misma hago mis cirugias, mis asistentes tienen sus funciones pero no hacen mi trabajo. Las cicatrices de lipo son muy minimas.

Hay un anestesiologo en mi sala

Perdi la cuenta de cuantas cirugias de estas llevo.

Claro que la clinica esta preparada.

Tienes cubiertas conmigo todas las consultas que necesites.

No estoy preparada para que no te gusten los resultados porque soy muy franca antes de ir a cirugia y muy realista con lo que ofrezco. Magia no hago yo solo ofrezco hacer mi trabajo lo mejor posible

Todos los medicos que trabajamos hemos tenido alguna complicacion, los que no trabajan ni operan de seguro no tienen.

Usted puede contactar directamente mis pacientes, no suelo hacer conexiones de este tipo, podria lucir manipulada. Tengo facebook (Dra Agustina Hilario Duran) instagram (DRHILARIODURAN) y Twitter (@drahilariod) usted puede contactar algunos de ellos por esas vias.

Creo que conteste en su mayoria.

Lo siento si soy muy franca pero es mejor asi.

Enviado desde mi iPhone
Dra Hilario Durán

El 30/03/2014, a las 03:59 p.m., escribió:

Buenas Tardes,

Me gustaria hacerme un Brazilian butt lift. Tambien incluiria lipo de los brazos. Tengo 29 años, mido 5'5 y peso 165. Pienso bajar 15 libras antes de la cirugia ya que ese es mas o menos mi peso normal. No quiero hacerme abdominoplastia pq todavia no he tenido hijos.

Aqui les mando varias preguntas sobre el procedimiento, mis fotos y algunas fotos que considero ideales.

1. Cuanto tiempo dura la cirugia y cuales son los riesgos? Tendre cicatrices visibles?

2. Cuanto tiempo se debe estar en reposo?

3. Cuantas veces ha realizado el procedimiento y que tecnica usa? Es usted quien opera desde el principio hasta final de la operacion?

4. Habra un anestesiologo en la sala de cirugia?

5. Esta clinica esta preparada para asistir a los pacientes en caso de una emergencia o habria que trasladar a otro lugar? En que hospital/clinica puede usted ingresar pacientes, en caso de necesitarse un traslado?

6. Cual es el costo de la cirugia? Cuantas citas habra despues de la operacion y estan estas incluidas en el costo de la cirugia? En caso de no estar satisfecha, cuales serian mis opciones? De querer una revision, cuanto costaria?

7. Ofrece seguro por si hay complicaciones o si hay que volver a operar? Cual seria el proceso a seguir si surgen complicaciones?

8. Ha tenido usted alguna complicacion seria o hospitalizacion inesperada despues de una cirugia cosmetica? Ha sido usted disciplinada/o alguna vez en su practica medica?

9. Esta la clinica donde opera acreditada por alguna entidad de salud a nivel nacional o estatal?

10. Tiene usted pacientes quienes estarian dispuestos a hablar conmigo sobre su experiencia con los resultados del procedimiento (BBL)?

11. Tiene usted mas fotos que podria compartir de antes/despues de bbl que ha hecho?

12. Cree usted que le he preguntado algo inapropiado?

Gracias,

Frustration

Hey ladies! Does anyone know of a good, reputable, Colombian ps that actually answers emails and can provide references? Haven't found any! I'm annoyed.

Thinking

So I'm thinking about these ps....smh...Villalobos I like but he wants me to do a tummy tuck bc of excess skin I may have after lipo, not happy! Sacristan's assistant is taking FOREVER to answer. Lina Triana people said won't give me the waist, big booty I want. Dr. Velasco Echeverri, well can't find ANY before and afters. Any ideas ladies for PS in Colombia? I was looking at Salama in Miami but the whole burning thing and no malpractice insurance turned me off. Love Cortes in TX but lord he's out my budget.

Like if I need more stress

So now I'm trying to really take a step forward after this crazy life event I had, I get no support whatsoever from my family and friends about surgery. I know it's dangerous but now all I hear is such and such got it done and she looks worse than b4. XYZ died in Colombia and Miami. If you get it done you'll start gaining weight in your arms or head....smh so much support I tell ya.

Update! In-Person Consultation Colombian Doctors

Hey ladies, it's been a while. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so was laying low.
In late May I saw Dr. Villalobos when he came to Jersey. He's very sweet and knowledgeable too. His staff is very courteous. The only thing I wasn't excited about was that he says I def need a tummy tuck but since I haven't had kids I don't want one for now.

Today, however, Dr, Velasco from Cali, Colombia came to Jersey and I had an in-person consultation with him. He's a very kind, knowledgeable person who likes to keep it real. I had first emailed him October 2013 and he still had my info. He saw the desired pics I had sent him and laughed. He was like "I had a feeling you wouldn't come to me, that you'd end up with someone who'd promise exactly what you wanted, to look like your dream picture. I don't promise that." I was laughing hard. He said he only offers a natural, safe look. He makes your body look the best it can but in the end it'll be YOU not the dream picture. He showed me before and after and some bodies that were close to mine. Pretty good, natural looking work and barely any scars (he makes like 4 little incisions) but not noticeable at all! Even the breast lift scar (after a year or 2) were barely noticeable.

I to say dr velasco yesterday. So did a few of my friends. I'm set for my sx aug 4 and sister aug 5. I've seen his work and it is very natural looking. Good luck.
*saw
Nice! I should have went with the referral from my friend and my instinct last year and picked him....I'd be done by now. Are you guys staying at an RH? If so which one?
TEQUENDAMA CENTROPLASTICA $700 for 14 days, double room, nurse 24 hrs for five days, the rest of the days a nurse only at night, 3 meals and two snacks per day. Met a lady yesterday that had sx with him a May and she assured me I will not have any complaints. We shall see..
Thanks for the info. He seems so nice and real that I doubt you'll have any issues. Good Luck, I'll be following!
hi HotChick. did you go to any one yet. I been talking to Dr. Ricardo Ventura my friend told me he's great. since I want butt implant not many Dr in here I talk to do it.
Haven't decided. I think I'm gonna hold off until next year. Nobody has hit the spot yet lol....Oh yea Ricardo Ventura, someone recommended him to me also. His resume is pretty good, he went to school in Brazil with Ivo Pitanguy, the master of plastic surgery. I just didn't like his before and after for what I'm getting. Let me know how it goes,
keep doing your research. because I change my mind so many time already, so now I been emailing Dr. Ventura. he seem to be nice, and friendly with his emails. keep me posted. since i'm doing my sx in 2016
Hey so who did u decide to go to baez or duran no cipla for me =/ does baez really shape bad ?
I won't be going to DR anymore, too many cases of bacteria found in operating rooms.
Ok I need help with this please somebody help !!! I just got surgery on march 19 in Cali Colombia I got a tummy tuck , lipo , and breast lift my breast is perfect but my lipo is not or my tummy tuck
Keep your head up doll! You deserve it so no matter what people say do it for yourself to make you happy!
If you are still interested in going go Colombia let's buddy up. I see you live in Jersey and me in NY. PM me...I'm still waiting to hear from Liz Vicente
Be careful with Liz. I was suppose to go to her but someone said she's a scam
Thanks! Yeah not going with her anymore she takes forever to respond anyway
Hey sal2033 I want a buddy did you go yet?!! I wanna go to sacristan he did my friend he's amazing
hey girl did u go to Cali already?
how do I get Baez out of my profile as my surgeon? I don't know who I want yet.
Send kristy from RS a message. She'll take it off for you.
So, I leave to dr. Velasco this Saturday!!! I suggest you go to him.. Everyone of this girls at my job whom are bartenders and dancers went to him and look like Barbie dolls and so natural! He even came to ny in Febuary to meet with me. They have scars that you can barely see... Trust me with him you'll get what you pay for. I'll be posting next week since my surgery is Monday the 28th!!! Good luck !
The*
Good luck. I agree with his work. The girls I've seen look so natural. I don't want a body where everyone notice an outrageous booty. My sx date with him is aug 4. Once again GOOD LUCK.
Out of all the ps I've emailed he seems the most responsive and knowledgeable. However, I haven't seen any of his before and after so it's tough to make a decision that way, especially since the cost of my surgery with him will be almost the same as in Miami. He asked me to look on his facebook but I've tried looking and asking people around with no success. Are any of your friends on RS or willing to share info? I'll be following your journey. Thanks!
Girls really don't like to broadcast their surgery because it looks so natural they tend to lie and not claim it! But, your more than welcome to ask me. I'll be posting sometime next week! Thanks
So have you crossed off DR all together?