Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeons - Colombia, US or Costa Rica?

I've been searching for a while for the ones in DR...

I've been searching for a while for the ones in DR since I have family there but after so many deaths I'm scared. Most of the results I like also come from the doctors that work at the clinic with the most deaths "CIPLA". So I'm considering Dra Baez but she doesn't have many reviews of BBL and people say she doesn't shape too well. Someone people have mentioned Ricardo Ventura, Dr. Lapaix, Adolfo Sesto, Ramon Morales, Luis Andres Cordero but haven't seen reviews on any of them.
In Colombia I've heard of Barbatos, Lina Triana and Carlos Velasco Echeverri. Do any of you know any of these or have suggestions?

Some wish pictures

Here I'm adding some wish pictures....I stole some from RS sisters! Please don't be upset, if anything be proud, like girls ya'll got good taste lol

More wish pics

So scared about DR doctors, what a mess!

Please read the story of Haz_love. She's unable to walk bc of nerve damage after surgery with Dra Duran at Cipla.

Baez hasn't replied to my last email...

Forget Baez, I asked her if any of her patients would be willing to share their story, she said yes but that she couldn't provide their info bc patients privacy. Perfect so I asked if she could give them my email and number and those that wanted could contact me. No response. Also asked for more bbl pics and sent her pics of what I wanted to see if it was realistic. No response. I hit her up on whatsapp and she was like I haven't checked my email yet. I understand she's busy, but how do you get back to within 48 hrs on my first 2 emails and then ignore me for almost 2 weeks? Grrrrr

More Wish Pics

......I feel all I do is look up butts online weird lol

Back to Nothing

Ok so I'm back to square 1. Baez didn't respond to my last 2 emails, not even bc I wanted to see her in person so she's out. I sent a whatsapp to Duran out of curiosity to see if she works at another clinic other than Cipla (horrible record) but she doesn't, then I told her I wanted to have a bbl but heard about the closing of Cipla, deaths etc and was concerned, she never replied so forget that. Velasco in Colombia seems ok but I haven't met anyone who went to him and when I asked for references he sent me to his facebook. He doesn't have pics there just friends, I feel weird emailing everyone I feel has a nice shape for pics and a reference? Also, he only has one before and after pic on his site and I sent him my wish pics to see if he thought that was realistic and he said he couldn't say he could give me a body like someone else. That's true but I haven't seen his before and afters so its hard to risk going and then not getting the results I want. Dr. Lina Triana has the same issue. Can anyone help?!

Colombian Doctors

Hey Ladies, so now I'm leaning more towards Colombia. I saw some reviews on Dr. Villalobos and wanted to share something I found on his facebook page. For those of you interested in speaking to him in person, he will be in NY/NJ in April or May. See the post below.
"Les queremos informar que el Dr Villalobos estará viajando en abril o mayo a NY o NJ , les estaremos confirmando la fecha exacta próximamente, Si has sido paciente y deseas una cita de control, escríbenos por inbox , Si tienes amigas q estén interesadas en valorarse con El , nos escribes a mercadeo@haroldvillalobos.co."

Contacted via Email Various Surgeons

I decided to email various surgeons to evaluate their answers and get a feel for myself on whether I should consider them. I sent emails to Duran, Yily, Luis Cordero, Dr. Ginebra and Villalobos, all in Spanish.

Duran answered in less than 4 hours!

So ladies, below is the email I sent to ALL surgeons. Is it me or Duran sounds upset?

Re: Brazilian Butt Lift?
Dra. Agustina Hilario Durán (hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com)
Add to contacts
7:19 PM
To:
hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com

Hola

El riesgo esta en todos lados y cirugia no esta exento eso, claro que yo misma hago mis cirugias, mis asistentes tienen sus funciones pero no hacen mi trabajo. Las cicatrices de lipo son muy minimas.

Hay un anestesiologo en mi sala

Perdi la cuenta de cuantas cirugias de estas llevo.

Claro que la clinica esta preparada.

Tienes cubiertas conmigo todas las consultas que necesites.

No estoy preparada para que no te gusten los resultados porque soy muy franca antes de ir a cirugia y muy realista con lo que ofrezco. Magia no hago yo solo ofrezco hacer mi trabajo lo mejor posible

Todos los medicos que trabajamos hemos tenido alguna complicacion, los que no trabajan ni operan de seguro no tienen.

Usted puede contactar directamente mis pacientes, no suelo hacer conexiones de este tipo, podria lucir manipulada. Tengo facebook (Dra Agustina Hilario Duran) instagram (DRHILARIODURAN) y Twitter (@drahilariod) usted puede contactar algunos de ellos por esas vias.

Creo que conteste en su mayoria.

Lo siento si soy muy franca pero es mejor asi.

Enviado desde mi iPhone
Dra Hilario Durán

El 30/03/2014, a las 03:59 p.m., escribió:

Buenas Tardes,

Me gustaria hacerme un Brazilian butt lift. Tambien incluiria lipo de los brazos. Tengo 29 años, mido 5'5 y peso 165. Pienso bajar 15 libras antes de la cirugia ya que ese es mas o menos mi peso normal. No quiero hacerme abdominoplastia pq todavia no he tenido hijos.

Aqui les mando varias preguntas sobre el procedimiento, mis fotos y algunas fotos que considero ideales.

1. Cuanto tiempo dura la cirugia y cuales son los riesgos? Tendre cicatrices visibles?

2. Cuanto tiempo se debe estar en reposo?

3. Cuantas veces ha realizado el procedimiento y que tecnica usa? Es usted quien opera desde el principio hasta final de la operacion?

4. Habra un anestesiologo en la sala de cirugia?

5. Esta clinica esta preparada para asistir a los pacientes en caso de una emergencia o habria que trasladar a otro lugar? En que hospital/clinica puede usted ingresar pacientes, en caso de necesitarse un traslado?

6. Cual es el costo de la cirugia? Cuantas citas habra despues de la operacion y estan estas incluidas en el costo de la cirugia? En caso de no estar satisfecha, cuales serian mis opciones? De querer una revision, cuanto costaria?

7. Ofrece seguro por si hay complicaciones o si hay que volver a operar? Cual seria el proceso a seguir si surgen complicaciones?

8. Ha tenido usted alguna complicacion seria o hospitalizacion inesperada despues de una cirugia cosmetica? Ha sido usted disciplinada/o alguna vez en su practica medica?

9. Esta la clinica donde opera acreditada por alguna entidad de salud a nivel nacional o estatal?

10. Tiene usted pacientes quienes estarian dispuestos a hablar conmigo sobre su experiencia con los resultados del procedimiento (BBL)?

11. Tiene usted mas fotos que podria compartir de antes/despues de bbl que ha hecho?

12. Cree usted que le he preguntado algo inapropiado?

Gracias,

Frustration

Hey ladies! Does anyone know of a good, reputable, Colombian ps that actually answers emails and can provide references? Haven't found any! I'm annoyed.

Thinking

So I'm thinking about these ps....smh...Villalobos I like but he wants me to do a tummy tuck bc of excess skin I may have after lipo, not happy! Sacristan's assistant is taking FOREVER to answer. Lina Triana people said won't give me the waist, big booty I want. Dr. Velasco Echeverri, well can't find ANY before and afters. Any ideas ladies for PS in Colombia? I was looking at Salama in Miami but the whole burning thing and no malpractice insurance turned me off. Love Cortes in TX but lord he's out my budget.

Like if I need more stress

So now I'm trying to really take a step forward after this crazy life event I had, I get no support whatsoever from my family and friends about surgery. I know it's dangerous but now all I hear is such and such got it done and she looks worse than b4. XYZ died in Colombia and Miami. If you get it done you'll start gaining weight in your arms or head....smh so much support I tell ya.

Update! In-Person Consultation Colombian Doctors

Hey ladies, it's been a while. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so was laying low.
In late May I saw Dr. Villalobos when he came to Jersey. He's very sweet and knowledgeable too. His staff is very courteous. The only thing I wasn't excited about was that he says I def need a tummy tuck but since I haven't had kids I don't want one for now.

Today, however, Dr, Velasco from Cali, Colombia came to Jersey and I had an in-person consultation with him. He's a very kind, knowledgeable person who likes to keep it real. I had first emailed him October 2013 and he still had my info. He saw the desired pics I had sent him and laughed. He was like "I had a feeling you wouldn't come to me, that you'd end up with someone who'd promise exactly what you wanted, to look like your dream picture. I don't promise that." I was laughing hard. He said he only offers a natural, safe look. He makes your body look the best it can but in the end it'll be YOU not the dream picture. He showed me before and after and some bodies that were close to mine. Pretty good, natural looking work and barely any scars (he makes like 4 little incisions) but not noticeable at all! Even the breast lift scar (after a year or 2) were barely noticeable.

Who y ladies recommend more villalobos or velasco?
What are you having done? I had consultations both and still haven't picked.
Mommy makeover tummy tuck lipo breast
Oh you should be good with either. I'm more concerned bc I'm doing fat transfer and they don't seem to like big butts
Hey I wanted to go to Cali does he have a Bmi requirement what are u getting how much
Dr. Velasco? He didn't tell me anything about BMI but he does ask for your height and weight. If you want a reference I'm 5'5 and 170 and he said he can do surgery on me w/o losing weight even though others asked me to. I want Brazilian butt lift - lipo to full back, abdomen, waist, flanks for 3400. I think the quote include arms and thighs he just said he doesn't wanna do my arms bc I already have a little bit of stretch marks so the skin wouldn't tighten up as much as he'd like to so it'll be worse. I feel my thighs may be a similar story.
FancyNancy711...Girl! you already have a big butt! You'd come out looking fly out of surgery, I'm hating lol...What do u want done? Oh I also asked for a breast lift quote its 3420 extra (steep!) but he showed me what he'd do...I like lol
ooh ok good price i wanna see some of his results!! GIRL that aint me my profile pic i want my butt that big!!! my body is in the my pictures but it was before i lost the weight i wanna a BBL with back lipo yea my next sx i want is breast probably
yea I saw your profile,,,that's still a huge butt! I'm flat lol. His website has some pics but with Colombian docs most of their pics they show u in person or word of mouth type of thing (like you know somebody that went there), it's weird. He showed me some in his office but before that I requested plenty of times and he just sent me to the site which has like 4 lol. Here it is http://www.centroplasticacolombia.com/index.php/lipoescultura.html
By the way I see on your profile you got a quote with Bella Vita? I heard it's suppose to be higher but would like to check if it includes flights. Do you mind sharing the quote?
thanks yea her quotes start at 4500 for the rh and bbl plus flight massages meds. plus her fee for the booking, like 150$ but she hasn't finalized the plans yet plus their is no bmi requirement because its low risk lipo or some shit. ok i gotta look!!!
Are any of you ladies planning to go to Colombia in Sept/Oct of this year?
Is Dr. Velasco still in NJ? I would love to have a consultation with him! My friend went to him and she looks great.
Oh really! Is she on realself too? I'd love to see more before and after pics
No he was only in nj aug 20 & 21
Do you know when he is returning by any chance? Where in NJ did you see him? By the way, is that you in the picture? If it is I don't think you need plastic surgery at all! :)
No she's not on real self :( I'll ask her to send me one. I don't know if she'll agree though
I have no idea the next time he will be in town. Luckily for me I'm from elizabeth and that where he comes to. Thanks on the compliment but that is not me in the pic. I liked the pic because I want a normal looking ass...I don't want anything exaggerated where people will be like OMG look at her butt...that shit is fake. What part of jersey you from?
Lol I feel the same way about plastic surgery, I want to look as natural as possible. I used to live in Elizabeth years ago, I still go often though. I want to get surgery some time next year because I just had my 3rd baby 2 months ago. (I need a tummy tuck from all the loose skin)
No he's not! I just went to see him for my update since I went to him in April!
Did u get surgery? I want a tt and plan on going next year
Is Dr. Velasco still in NJ? I need a consult and would prefer in person rather than internet?
I to say dr velasco yesterday. So did a few of my friends. I'm set for my sx aug 4 and sister aug 5. I've seen his work and it is very natural looking. Good luck.
*saw
Nice! I should have went with the referral from my friend and my instinct last year and picked him....I'd be done by now. Are you guys staying at an RH? If so which one?