I have contacted both duran and yilys for...

I have contacted both duran and yilys for estimates on bbl, tt, and full body lipo. I want a badonk. I will post again when I hear back! From other womens posts I'm thinking between 4,500 - 5,000 surgery cost. Not including recovery stay and flight :) hoping to schedule a June 2014 date ASAP! So, I'm going to need a travel buddy if my mom or boyfriend are okay with this. Today I weigh 135 and am five feet six inches tall. I'm built like a boy ruler and have a stomach full of baby marks.

Heard back from Dra Duran today!

So happy I could die! She instructed me to call her assistant tomorrow to book my date and told me to gain ten pounds! I figured I'd need more to work with. very excited. I plan on calling tomorrow to book my date for June.

It's official!

So today I spoke with Dra Duran and her assistant on the phone! I booked for June 4th but have my pre-op exams on the 3rd. She also instructed me to gain ten pounds and quoted me 4500.00 for Tt, bbl, and full lipo! I have thirty days to wire her a 250.00 deposit. I have decided to go with her recommendation and will stay at Angela's recovery house for ten days. I'm attaching photos of myself I took yesterday (the ones I sent her) and my wish pics!

Wish pics!

Forgot them in last post!

7 months seems to far away....

I'm thinking I'm going to reschedule for April? I will call her assistant tomorrow, I have bothered them enough today :) 4500 surgery fee + 1500 recovery + 700 flight + 250 deposit = about 7000 I'm thinking

Need a roommate!

If anyone else is traveling on or around May 6th. I'm flying in on the 4th, have my tests on the 5th, surgery on the 6th, and plan to stay for 10 days so until the 16th. I'm doing this with no support coming with and I don't want to be drown in my boredom! So a roommate or at least a recovery house friend would be cool. I'm flying from chicago to Miami to DO.

Update!

My boyfriend has come around to idea. He knows how much it means to me and we have come to an agreement. I get to have my butt but I can't ever mess with my face again. He was upset when I came home with lip injections and cheeks. Tit for tat. I'm okay with it, he is big beautiful man, he lives an all natural fit lifestyle(never smoked a day in his life and lifts daily and eats clean) I love him, this is our third christmas together. He actually mentioned the expense when we were brainstorming vehicle ideas. So he has accepted it and takes it into consideration. I'm posting a photo of him.

Anyways.. I spoke with my attorney today and he is wire transferring my 250.00 deposit this week to Dra duran!
And... Have an appointment with my hematologist on December 12 to get approved for surgery (I have a bleeding disorder and will need a referral) I have had multiple surgeries and as a precaution require a transfusion of DDAVP I'm guessing this will cost an extra 250.00ish

Hmm what else...I plan on purchasing my plane ticket after christmas.

Yily finally got back to me

I forgot to mention Dra yily finally hot back to me. 4100.00usd not including the lipo of arms and surgery insurance and meds. Just about the same as duran. Her deposit is 500.00 but her email mentioned her bank account is not working? Sketchy. How does a bank account stop accepting money? It doesn't matter I'm set on duran.

Soooo

So! The boyfriend told me "I'm leaving you if you have that surgery" I said "why are you still here then?"

Shit. I'm not going to change for anybody. And I'm not going to not change for anybody. Simple.

Flight itinerary !

I will be flying American Airlines. I leave out of milwaukee may 4th have to go through Dallas and Miami to santo Domingo. I get in around midnight. I come home on the 17th just in time fory boyfriends birthday! Went up to the ticket counter at MKE Mitchel and my ticket totaled 698.10.

Today I weight 141. I am body building though so after my tanager when I slim down I look strong and toned.

Got to go email my flight info to real Armonia recovery! Dra Duran! And my recovery roommate!

Well, okay.

Two things. First one.. I called Duran and told her I emailed her my flight itinerary. She then told me I'm not scheduled for the 6th I'm scheduled for the 5th. So my flight that gets in in the 4th has to be rescheduled for the 3rd. Sort of upset because I know the error was on their part and AA wants 200.00 to change my ticket. Oh well. At least the speed bumps are happening now. Will get my new ticket and update Dra and Real Armonia ASAP.

Second thing. I've ordered my fajas, lipo foam, a surgical vitamin kit that has most of my pre and post meds. My protein supplement powder, some tshirts, etc. I will create my have and still have yet to get list as soon as my stuff gets here!!! I did my shopping on amazon so far.

Have all of my supplies...

So I am packed already. Can you tell I'm excited? I've done a of my shopping on amazon and it totaled around 700.00.

Last night I had my first moment. It actually hit me that this is actually happening. It may have been a panic attack. All I could think about was wobbling around in a compression garment and maxi dress through an airport looking hella good. While my heart beat through my chest. My entire life will be different after May.

I found a new buddy too who has her sx the same day as me! She also chose the same recovery house.
Dream pics.

Self preservation

So! I have noticed a lot about hate and creepy drama on this site? And people have to delete there pictures for the only plausible reason they are copy and pasting them? Well I will not delete and edit my photos or page I don't really care what happens with my pictures. No shame in my game, not before or after.

I do Ask for a shoutout though if you decided to repost anything ;-p

Thanks dollsxo

And a wish pic because I'm obsessed

God bless Treena

I received an update today from Dra Duran and one of our fellow dolls has passed away :( let's all keep her in our hearts and prayers. She had complications due to a gastric band that ended up being fatal. And god bless Dra Duran too it's emotional for everyone.

Booked my recovery

So thus whole time I thought I purchased the wrong flight.... I'm a dumbass because it's right! So real Armonia wanted my full name, cell number, type of room, and incoming flight information to book. It's all coming together girls! I have all of my supplies(will make a list closer to my departure) and one maybe two buddies.

Here's my official budget
Misc, bottle water, tips - 400.00
Airport money- 100.00

Total 6,500.00 usd
I will bring 7,000 just in case

Plus my amazon supplies were nearly 1,000 dollars I'm guessing.

Plus the month I have to take off if work and still pay bills, I have a little over 2,000 in fixed bills a month

So this is like a ten thousand dollar situation at the end of the day. Which is still better than seeing someone in the states considering that dra Duran is the best in the world in my opinion when it comes to sculpting and the 11 days of nurse care.

Trying to get a hold of Elisabeth is hard

Picture if my face :)

Can't wait for my beautiful body to match my beautiful face!

NIKE TRAINING app

So I've gained all of the weight I needed to. That fast. So I feel slow and sloppy, I found this cool free training app Nike has! You pick your level of intensity how many days plus if you want to run and it gives you a cool 4 week workout plan that you can do with just fun bells, a resistance band and step. I might give it a try not to lose weight but for cardio and to feel better because I feel like a blimp.

I'm still trying to get ahold of Elisabeth I have some questions. I wish I would have continued Spanish I'm school I'm so lost its so sad. I actually considered going to the Mexican restraint near my house to have them translate this cipla automated answering system ....

Awful dream

I had a nightmare last night that is still bothering me. I woke up in a hospital bed naked on my stomache and had had my back liposuctioned. There was this man there I couldn't feel anything and he inserted a drain and it HURT it really HURT. My mom was there and said I was all done but I wasn't. He threw my fat down the drain. I cried for Dra Duran and he laughed and said your not at cipla. I was freaking out and couldn't move and asking " what about my arms? What about my butt? What about my tt?" He said did you really think Dra dura had time for you? He said I was all done but I wasn't it was awful.

What that shit effing means rattles my brain. Maybe I'm insecure I still won't look good or I won't make it to the Dominican

It's still bothering me.

Wish pics

Found these on google

Whoops

Here they are

More wish pics

Because I'm obsessed

I decided I'm no longer getting a tummy tuck

I have decided my pros and cons of tummy tuck with aggressive bbl

Pros: I can get it all done at once and have instant satisfaction, saving expense of round two

Cons: have to be uncomfortable sleeping, will have a riskier recovery, will kill more fat cells, more pain, might not need one, don't have to bring the recovery cot and pillows

I plan on returning for future work anyways so I will hold off on tummy tuck. I have decided I want to recover on my stomache. I figured having to go a second round is worth it it will cost an extra 1000 recovery and 1000 travel but I am not going to be cheap with my results.

So I will go a round two if I have to I'm traveling alone and I don't want to over do it and compromise my results! Just knowing I won't hAve to sit on my butt is enough reason!

I'm thinking I will return in December, I will book in august

Better be safe that sorry

Outstanding information, give this article five minutes when considering abdominoplasty and liposuction at same time.

Vacation

So I'm going to Costa Rica for fun time in two weeks and I feel huge. I will post weight gain photos tomorrow. I've decided in going to tone twice a day my core and squat. So I'm tighter! I don't mind though being chunky on the beach I'm just going to hold off my last few pounds for April.

So besides pausing my weight gain. I did get in contact with an internal medicine doctor and have my first meeting with him next Tuesday to establish care. I made it clear I was having elective surgery out of the country and would remain there for ten days to recover would need blood work, antibiotics, pain meds, and post op visit and they were cool with it! My boyfriend has been super amazing during all of this. I have all if my supplies but PRNs and oral meds bringing and ensure. Otherwise I have everything which makes me happy.

So I was given an award?

So I made it a personal gold to reach out to as many new bblers as I could that I was notificated about. And I was named #24 on the real self confidence board? Pretty cool. Going to try to be first one week. First place was Cakebythepound which was well awarded.
Interesting.

Current supply list

-Chux
-lipofoam
-small squeem
-xsmall squeem
-vitamedica I will start two weeks prior and continue after
-iron pills
-instant cold pack
-mirena faja
-true form 20-30 compression socks
-summers eve fem clothes
-virucidal gluco-Chlor wipes for non porous sites like bed, toilet and everything in between

Medication I'm bring:
-Stimate for my personal blood issue
-pain meds from dr
-amoxicillin with cluvanic acid
-The PRNs listed above
-+vitamedica program

And of coarse I'm bringing my basic toiletries I don't feel the need to list those.

I also have antibacterial spray wipes and gauze, tape, cold pack, band aids etc for my carryon on the way back

What I still need though:
-would ointment such as neosporin
-adults diapers
-anti naseau meds
- stool softeners
-ensure
-travel concealment wallet
-travel lock

My sister gave me these maxi dresses in support. For shits and giggles I wi take before photos in them

Pictures of weight gain

May be disturbing, I'm bloated?

More weight gain pics

Addition from above

T minus 60 days

Yessir

Yaris Sanchez before surgery

She's as real as Kim k

Surgery update

So! I will be having fun I'm the Dominican Sunday, I have found out I will have my blood work AND surgery on Monday May 5th. Think ill see the city on Sunday or go for a walk or something? Sunday will be the longest day/night of my life.

Oh I was #17 on the confidence board this week, tried to break the top spot but didn't.

Internal medicine doctor for medicine and follow up

I found a doctor here in Milwaukee, he is psyched about my surgery which is cool because my hematologist was a bitch about it. He's going to write me a script for all the mess I need! Percs, omeprazole, amoxicillin.

I will not be taking heparin shots. I have to take a drug called at image to make me clot, I don't want to take anti clot meds too.

I will meet with him the first business day I am home.

I bought this long sleeve black maxi dress from H&M to wear home, with my combat boots undemeath since it's a wee short

Terrible news

So CIPLA is closed May 5. I contacted Bella vita and now have my sx on May 2. This is upsetting because it's going to cost me more money. 200 to change my flight. And I have to recon tact work about my requested days off. At least the bump in the road came now.

It's all good though hopefully Bella vita can help me. I may end up just hiring them. It's so much easier than playing phone tag with CIPLA.

Terrible news part 2

So on vacation in Central America I get the news that CIPLA is closed May 5. I contact Bella vita for help. That was a mistake. I'm sure she helps some people but all she did was feed me false information and stress me out in a country where I had no cell service. She told me she would contact Durans office and have them switch my date. She got back to me the next day saying she called Elisabeth and they have no idea who I am and I'm not on the schedule. And that Elisabeth "wasn't having it" . I cried. I was stressed for two days. I called Duran directly and she told me not to worry that if I sent my deposit I should be fine and to call tomorrow to her office. During this time i was panicking. Rethinking Duran and contemplating a new surgeon. I couldn't believe that I was forgotten or even over scheduled or I don't know. Of coarse I was over analyzing the worst. It took 45.00 worth of phone calls to finAlly reach Elisabeth and she knew exactly who I was. And told me that I would be on May 6. She had my deposit confirmation and my quote from Duran.
Oh. And When Bella vita spoon fed me the incorrect information I asked to hire her because I was so overwhelmed thinking I didn't know what I was doing. She still has not emailed me back, it's been days. Maybe she did call them back and when she realized she had the wrong info the first time felt bad, lol I was in tears I was a mess. Anywho. Moral of the story is, I recommend doing everything yourself. So good news is I don't have to switch my flight! I'll have time in DR to hang out and see local life.

30 days until sx

Well, tomorrow I start my iron and hair skin & nail vitamin protocol. One a day of each. Then two weeks before (around same day as next Dr visit for post op meds) I start the vita medica support system.

I've contacted a few more RH for quotes and Serenity house caught my interests, they were only a hundred or so cheaper. Real Armonia sits right in my gut.

I've been looking into the healing process more. Proteins are really important, I'm the first week the extracellular matrix creates the way for building a blood supply for fat survival. It's very interesting. I see now why girls take flora and chlorophyll supplements it makes sense.

What else? Oh I'm at work, my job is closing it's doors abruptly in two weeks. I'll figure it out.

Uhm, I still need ensure, a travelers body wallet, protein bars.

I'm very excited. I'm not worried at all about the scare that's going around. The incident statics are the same here in America. Most cases had WAY too much done at once or got that infection that was reported in some 17 cases. The bug they all got is water born and is related to TB. And I know to obviously not bathe or drink the water while I'm healing or at all for that matter.

I've looked at every wish pic and profile that I've bored myself so now I guess I've been educating myself.

Oh and I'm too fat, concidering losing 5. Esh

18 days until I fly out!

I'm taking one dose of a daily multivitamin, two iron tablets(65mg each) and a teaspoon of liquid chlorophyll daily. Pics attached.

I think I've gained too much weight .......
.....
I've thought about losing 5 lbs, I'm not going to try to hard I don't want to lose hemaglobin count trying!

Oh! And I've been working on my core when I can! Want to be tight in the middle!! I took weight gain photos last night. I'm going to morph them and post them.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

* Dra Augustina Hilario Duran, MD

Almost there!! So excited for u
Did you ever find out who's photo that was from your 24 Feb 2014 pic post? Cause I found out - Lala85
WOW Dream2B.. How did u find out who it was? I jus had a look at her page. Good detective work.. Lol
Thanks! I used to work for a government contractor and I got paid to research anything about everything. Now, I just do it for fun... Lol!
Ok dat sounds like a cool job.
Thanks! It would've been if they had actually used me more often! Lol!
I enjoyed reading ur post. Ur funny about the dream & all. But why do u request a Tummy Tuck? U don't need one. From wat I can see u have NO loose skin. Good Luck & Following..
Good luck!1
Aww, sorry you had to pay extra to reschedule your flight and take more time off from work. At least you still know that your surgery is gonna get down.
get *done.
Hey hun, You are now scheduled on the same day as me and my buddies. We are all scheduled with Yily. I was planning to stay at Real Recovery, but switched to Upscale. I look forward to meeting you.
yes us updated. How are you feeling?
An internal doctor who's actually psyched about your surgery? That's great! When I get my surgery done, I hope I can find a doctor who will co-operate with me!
I'm excited for you. God bless you. Keep us posted.
Good luck on your upcoming sx.. Love your review. Thanx ")
Cool! You were number #17? I was high up on the confidence board this past week too! I couldn't believe it! Lol!
So glad u decided against the tummy tuck..in my opinion u don't need one I didn't see any saggy skin..u barely have any fat lol
Thanks! I have stretch marks from hip to hip and it wrinkles a tiny bit but my abdominal has a great deal of fat and I need it all, all , for my butt
Love your blog,thanks for welcoming me.I will be following you:)
Of coarse doll :) thanks
Hi hun I am from the UK and aim to becomin a Duran Doll ..... :) Good luck on your journey! xo
Great profile pic! Good luck to you too
Do you know how I can get in contact with Dr. Duran?
Good luck, can't wait to See your results!