Revision, rd 2, dominician republic,2015

My expectations are for a healthy,speedy,recovery....

my expectations are for a healthy,speedy,recovery. Tired of this flat back, lol I have been looking into this for a very long time, had a lipo two years ago was ready for my bbl! low and behold I had a unexpected surprise after seventeen years my son comes a long. lol, so I put everything on hold my daughter is very supportive and willing to help. I love the support this site offers and very intrested in a feed back and recommendations. thanks in advance everyone :}
Hi! I see you have the curves they are just hidden. That's why we're all here right?! Yily does great work and from what I have read will give it to you straight- no b.s. Did u get a consult yet? By the way, I don't think morenabella meant any harm. When translating from Spanish to English it gets kinda choppy and sounds rude. I think ( I could b wrong too) all she was trying to say is "that's all u need" stay blessed.
thanks girl!! she dont anderstand my comment!! I sorry if it offended, it was not my intention, happen my english is very bad, lol, im dominican
No problem. I am learning Spanish. So sometimes Spanish is backwards to the way we say stuff.

Hi sis

Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

Other:
toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

This price includes:

•Pre-surgical medical examinations

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Anesthesia

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials

•Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•Medical fees

•One night at the clinic

•One night of nursing care

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post-operative

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $500 deposit
Bank Account (for deposit, You can transfer money from Citibank To my bank Banreservas)
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.

Agustina Hilario Duran
Suis
ABA

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:
· American Airlines

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

Enviado desde mi iPhone
Dra Hilario Durán

El 30/07/2013, a las 20:30,

1- Pics of you (front, back and both sides) light on clothes although it is preferably naked (as you feel comfortable! :)
2. Age
3. Height
4. Weight
5. Procedures you want to have done
6. How many pregnancies have you had?
7. How many deliveries?
8. Any medical condition?
9. Any other information we must know before surgery?

Best Regards,

hi sisters, my quote a from Dr Duran, and other information.

my quote is for a tt, and bbl is $4,600, I am not sure about this one, I really thought all I needed was lipo with fat transfer, I can deal with lipo, I am scared to hace a tummy tuck, I had lipo 2yrs ago it was not bad at all, your down time is like 2wks at most, well decisions,decisions, plus airfare,recovery house,spending money, supplies, oh not to mention the money I've promised my daughter take care her little brother to have fun while mommy get well, not sure I will organize everything real soon. This is my gift to myself so I shall see' waiting on 2 more quotes

bad update,sorry

sorry ladies for the typos, my son was all over me lol, I am so addicted to this site I will let him sit next to me and pretend he's on the laptop just so I can browse. hope what little info I provided can help some one, until later have a blessed day.

wish pic

ok honey thanks for anderstand me

New Quote Dr baez/ my daughter suggested I stay in the states so she can come along, I am still weighing my options waiting for

Hello

Thank you for thinking of me for an evaluation of plastic surgery, for realization of all the surgeries you requested the most important thing is that you must be healthy and the cardiologist must approve that we can perform all procedures. Price for the surgeries that you are requesting tummy tuck, lipo to abdomen, waist, back, flanks, inner thighs and BBL (including hips) is US$ 3500 dollars, which includes:

-Airport pick up

-evaluation by plastic surgeon
-Chest X-ray
-EKG
-Cardiovascular evaluation
- Laboratory exams
-Anesthesia
-Surgeries
-Overnight stay in the clinic
-First compressive garment
-Free of charge follow ups

-Medication post-surgery (antibiotics and analgesics)
- Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages are not included , cost is 300 dollars extra

You must weight under 190 pounds to have surgery and good results, there are spots on October, November you can tell me what month and week is better for you. Dates for next year are only available till April, dates from May and summer time will be schedule at the end of the year. If you have any clinical condition you must obtain clearance from your doctor, if you smoke you must quit two months before surgery and have clearance of your pulmonologist. The amount of fat transfer to your buttocks depends on how many cc can be extracted with liposuction. Your results also depend on your hemoglobin level if you want to get excellent results you really have to be healthy and no anemia. I recommend you to begin taking vitamins (C and B complex, folic acid, iron) and please ask your primary can doctor to take some blood test like glycaemia, full blood cell count and creatinine at least to know if you can have all surgeries done.

Important info:

Your date for surgery is important because I work from Monday to Friday) I just have one patient per day (I also have to go to a public hospital to perform reconstructive surgeries) and days available for surgery are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, you also have to arrive one day before surgery to be evaluated and have lab work done, if you are arriving early is better for you because lab test can be done from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.

Medication included in you package are antibiotics, analgesics and gastric protection medication, all drugs provided are given to take by mouth. Massages are not included, there is someone who can go where you are staying to give you massages.

Your compressive garment included is a Fajate’s brand item if you want one more garment it cost 120-150 dollars.

I work with a team, my cardiologist will evaluate you and my anesthesiologist will examine you and discuss what type of anesthesia suits you right, you might have epidural block or general anesthesia. Anesthesiologist and cardiologist have the last word about how many procedures can be done safely on you.

If you are aiming to have a breast augmentation, there are several brands of implants but all are silicone gel implants (Mentor, Eurosilicone, Motiva and Donasis) depending on the brand you choose then your quote might be lower or higher.

If you smoke or use addictive drugs you must quit them, two or three months before surgery and two months after too in order to get good results and no complications. Plastic surgeries are for healthy people or those who have any clinical condition but are under control, if you have any disease you have to consult and get approval of your doctor before surgery.

If you need transportation or a recovery house we can offer these services with an additional fee. You can hire a taxi driver at a recovery house, from my office or from yellow pages, a round trip from my office to the place you are staying it costs about 10-20 dollars. Recovery houses are the best place to stay as they can offer all services but some patients don’t feel fine staying there, I don’t have a preferred one. You can hire a nurse (around 2000 Dominican pesos for her services, nurses don’t know much English) if you want to stay in a hotel. I work at Instituto de Cirugia Especializada. This is a link in Google maps with the location of my clinic and the second it is a link for small hotels in Santo Domingo, you can stay at other renowned hotels too.

You will have to stay in Santo Domingo from 10 -14 days depending on the surgeries you will get. You will be able to get back to your work in two weeks (average). Your follow up visits are included and you don’t have to pay more money for them, you don’t have to pay to the massager; you will have to pay only if you receive any service that was not previously included.

I know some English but I am not a good speak, my assistant will help me in your evaluation to have a better communication.

It is not necessary to deposit to my bank account to lock a surgery date, you just have to confirm your surgery 3 weeks before traveling here but you can if you are willing to do it. I just accept cash and payments with credit cards have a 10% taxes by the clinic. This is how you can deposit/wire, you can transfer total cost of your surgery. You can do this from now or when you have everything set for your surgery. Once you go to a JP Chase Morgan Bank ask to deposit money in a bank in Dominican Republic, this is the info for the deposit:

Bank: Banco Popular Dominicano

Account Number:

Swift code:

Recipient: Australia Altagracia Fragoso Báez

I don’t have paypal account and I don’t like to receive money by western union as I don’t have enough time to get the money. Once you deposit the money you can send me a mail and i will confirm that everything is ok. If you have a problem you have deposit some money I can send it back to you.

Questions or doubts about the price or the elements included in your surgery package just email and I will reply as fast as I can.

Sincerely,

Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez

See... I'm getting where I dont wanna give them my money.Jessica seems to like pushing Bass on everybody. She also said before the new year prices would go up and I've seen a few new comments here and there regarding ladies getting a quote afterward for the same price I did. When I emailed my pictures she said Bass chose me. Then later on she tells me that they categorize patients and that she felt he was best for me because I'm considered a thick patient. I'm beginning to think she's a flat out lier. This is unprofessional and honestly it just ain't a good idea to choose a doctor you can't correspond with. AT LEAST with other choices you can talk to the actual doctor or get answers. Apparently at Vanity they're all to busy⁉️
Wow that's crazy. Sounds like the coordinator messed up on the scheduling then tried to cover.
Thanks for the info. Once my date is official I want it in writing. who my PS is, and what he will be doing. That is some nonsense! We have to be more vocal with our concern to these coordinators to o let them know we're not playing around with them and their incompetence. I would have went ham on Jessica.

sorry dr baez has the chase account

So many qoutes and info, I had it mixed up, however I post each dr response to my page, still wating for dr salama, and perry.have a good day ladies

new guote today

So i have been getting things together, bought vitamins yesterday, recieved my quote from salama $8,999 he does great work but thats kinda out the budget right now would have to wait till jan,2014, hotel,airfare, and supplies I really leaning toward DR, the only thing is staying there for 2 weeks. :-( will figure it out some how.

waiting for dr perry quote

Tryinging to get the ball rolling, made my appt with my pcp will see him on wensday and give him all the details on my surgery plans, so that when i return home i can have care if needed. Sent paper work and photos to dr perry just waiting for response, if the price is outrages, dr baez here i come!

Just recieved an email about a hour ago from dr perry, he guoted me $9100. Guess i will be traveling to DR.

yily quote

You need to be in 155lbs before your surgery.

The price for fat grafting to buttock, BBL, liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist is 3300$USD. It also includes pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).
The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
Optional: medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days) 250$USD extra.
Extra
The price for compression garment is 140$USD
The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)
In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD
The compression sleeves cost 60$USD
Dose of medication
If you want to buy the medication in your country
-HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days.
-CLAVULIN 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days.
-DICLOFENAC 50MG: Take 2 tablets together the first 3 days every 6 hours, then at 4th day
take 1 every 8 hours for 10 days.
-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days.
-VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.
-FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days.
-FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.
-THROMBOCID CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days.

We recomend you to stay in the country for 2 weeks. If you can't stay that long, you must stay at least for 10 or 8 days minimum.
Scheduling a date and the deposit
When you decide to have the surgery you need to say to me the exact date you want to have
surgery. And once the date has been set and you’ve booked your flight you have to send me your flight information and a deposit of 500$ US (it can be more but no less than 200USD$)
Choose any day you want (you don’t need to ask me if it’s available or not), I will write down
your dates but only lock the date to people who have sent me the deposit.

If you send your deposit and then decide to cancel, You will not have refund. Since send an email with photos and ask about prices, it becomes a consultation, virtual, but it is a consultation. And my time and my team's time is valuable.

I’m receiving deposits through Chase Bank

message from dr baez

From: Australia Fragoso Baez RE: paymentsFri, Aug 16, 2013 2:31 PM CDTView full HTML messageHello JasminYour massages must be paid cash because you will pay them to massagist, the quote for surgery can be paid using your credit card but them your total will be 3850 dollars and it is done through exchange rate of the day what means that your surgery can be more expensive than what you are calculating. you caan send a deposit if you want to lock your dateBlessingsAustralia>

quote from dr diaz

border line between lipo and tummytuck, the final decision would be when i evaluate you face to face. Thequote for liposculpture + fat transfer to butt is 3000 dollars; the quotefor lipo + fat transfer + tummy tuck is 4300 dollars. This quoteincludes: bloodwork, ekg, x-ray, cardiovascular evaluation, surgery, anesthesiology,garment, massages and follow up. I can make you a package withtransportation to-from airport, 10 days stay and pos op medication for 1000dollars. You may save a date with a 500 dollars deposit. Any questiondon't hesitate to ask.. Good night!

sharing

Well we all ask for the good,bad, and ugly, I was just browsing the site and ran across mrs alzton, page note sure if i spelled it correct, but omg, she's such a brave woman! The stomach infection and all, like wow, this stuff really get scary at times. Then to make matters worst a doll just informed us, a girl died undergoing sx, with cabral, i know things can happen to any one, and any where, but like really this gives you something to think about. GOD knows I am really looking forward to my sx, but you read these stories it gets the best of your nerves, I am praying for a healthy, speedy recovery for every one out there, be blessed dolls.

update

Killa curves (cabral) story, and the other doll who posted about infection was mrz alston, nite,nite dolls school in the am, be blessed.

update

went to my pcp on Thursday, my hemo is at 12.6, will continue my vitamins, was advised to get off the depo it's not agreeing with my body right now so I will do as the dr ordered to stay healthy for my sx, can't wait till Nov 21-30.

shopping for supplies

I've been preparing for nov, trying to stay healthy both physically and mentally, purchased a few gowns from walmart, will update and show photos once I have everything, the anticipation of this surgery is worrying the heck out of me, lol, well until next time dolls, happy healing to every one.

internet

Just had my internet line replaced, i was going nuts not having my wifi in my home, my daughter said i was freaking out cause i wasnt looking at my bbl website! She tease me all the time, but she was so right. Lol.

surprised me!

So I'm at work today and recieved a phone call from a local number, as we go on to speak it was dr bellos assistant who happen to speak english, surprised the heck out of me! I was like how you get an american, local number, she said oh, we have magic jack. I was like oh! Okay, I really thought it was a prank call! Lol. She said no we are checking to see if you recieved your quote yet. That was very nice. I told her, yes I did and still decideding which dr I'll choose. Just sharing that lil info.

Excited, time flying

Reading all the latest post, as I do every day. Lol, and can hardly wait till nov 21, really looking forward to transformation, 2013 was kinda ruff for me, can't wait for new body and new year! GOD be willing, I always put him first.

spilling the beans.

As I was laying in on this rainy saturday going over sx dates,and ordering more supplies. I think, I will share my upcoming sx with my baby sister in case I need her to look after me once I return home she's a RN, I thought about, keeping it to myself cause my family is so judgemental but what the heck, I take care me so it doesn't matter what anyone think or say, and if I tell her to keep quite, she won't say anything. gd nite dolls

Everybody out to make a dollar!!

Be for real! Charging for quotes now! So glad I recieved my quotes 2 months ago. I'm not knocking any one, but darn seems like were getting charged for every thing since DR, is gaining all this popularity in the states. Gd luck dolls

doctor visit

Went to my obgyn today I'm doing great, had a lil scare due to the depo in which I will no longer be taking. (bc pills only.) Just trying to stay on top of everything until sx dates, be blessed dolls.

Quote from Dr pantoja

Hello , thank you for sending your pictures for an evaluation. Dr. Pantoja recommends for you to have liposuction in your arms, upper/lower back, waist and abdomen, all of the obtained fat will be used to inject your buttocks and hips if you want, that way we will be able to achieve a curvier figure. I am attaching a few pictures of liposuction and BBL to previous patients for your personal review only.

The quote we can offer you is $3,600dlls. Once you set up a surgery appointment, we require a $500dlls. deposit (non-refundable) in order to hold and secure your surgery date. Drains and stitches will be removed 3-4 days after the procedure.

What is included in this cost?

- 1 night-stay in the clinic with 24 hour nurse care/aid

**Please note the following: A friend or family member is more than welcome to accompany you and stay in the clinic all day long and even stay in your room while you're in surgery. However, space is limited with the intention of giving the patient the needed attention. Therefore, at night-time the one accompanying you may stay at a hotel, just to have somewhere to sleep at (we don't have beds for family members). And in the morning he/she is welcome to stay at the clinic until your check-out, which is almost always at 10:00am the day after your surgery once you've had your breakfast, Dr. Pantoja has revised you and prescribed your medications. There are several nice hotels near by. 3 are within walking distance from our clinic.

- Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- Unlimited post-operative visits

What is NOT included:

1)Medication you need to take home for your recovery. (i.e. antibiotic, pain killers, muscle relaxers). This can be bought at any pharmacy in Mexico or be delivered to the clinic. The cost is approx. $120-$130 dollars since this is a two week treatment. NO REFILL NEEDED.
2) Nursing services outside of clinic.
3) Post-operative Massage Therapy. $30 dollars per session. (Fully Recommended)
4) Epi-foams www.biodermis.com/epifoams

Additional information about what to expect after your surgery:
You will need it about 2 weeks time off from work/school. It is imperative that when you return to your activities you do this under what is known as 'Light-duty' or with caution and wearing the girdle for the first 3-4 months. Doing this will support your back, posture, with swelling, and will aid in achieving the goal desired.

The anesthesia used is an Spinal Block and sedation. You don't feel anything, you don't be awake.

Hurricane

It's always something, another hurricane is threathing our region .guess I'll sit back, gather my supplies and ride it out. I will spend money evacuating.

DR. Vaurghase

Love my doctor, he said I'm adventures. My hemo was 12.6 he said I'm healthy from all other test he ran, and that he's with me 100%. I even introduced him to real self to show him how close we are, and everyone helps each other out. He not against out of country surgery, dr v has practiced medicine abroad, he's also a blood specialist, we communicate great, glad I chose him and can't wait till my sx date. Nov 21-30. Be blessed dolls

dr baez

I've been speaking to dr beaz, about sx and open dates, her work the ladies posted on rs is just what I've been looking forward to, nice and conservative not to outrages. Happy healing dolls.

miami/dr salas

Change of plans, waited to late for passport, and a few other minor issues, GOD willing I'll be headed to miami for sx with dr salas. Researched his background he has extensive ps experience. Paid for half my sx today time is flying, I can't wait to be transformed. Seen some salas dolls before and after they look great! I'm sure he can hook me up aswell! Be blessed doll.

dr salas

Hi dolls, any one out there had sx with dr salas? If so where's the nearest hotel, condo? Need help ladies going to miami instead of DR. Please hit me up. Thanks

dr salas

Spoke with ms martien transportation lady $225 to and from all appts,massages, and grocery run. Nurse is $175 per day. Things are adding up! Wish I had a buddy!

I recieved some bad news!

I'll start off by saying the devil is busy! Went to the doctor recieved my medical clearence and post op meds. Just when I thought every thing was going as planned recieved a phone call from anna! The clinic supposedly! Will be closed my sx date! November 22,2013 due to clinic inspection!!! The coordinator will call me back at 5pm, fingers crossed! If it doesn't when I planned I'll loose money and have to wait until next year!

Sorry Ladies

I'm crushed right now, sorry for typo

update

Well anna, did call me and said to still come, I will wait until later on today (up @ 4am) to confirm, or just cancel my flight and hotel, she keep saying no, don't worry, I will tell doctor perform your surgery the next day, he do at least one sx on a saturday morning, first off all I don't like the unorgnization! I like everyone to be on same page. I've decided whatever the outcome is to just roll with it. I'm tired of stressing!

Excited!!!!!!!

Ana called me with Dr salas sitting in the background asking additional question, and decided he will do my sx nov 22,2013! All I can shout is THANK YOU Ana! She was pushing hard for your girl. I'm suppose to be the only one saturday morning due to their mix-up. I was so happy when He was asking me those question! Well ladies until I hit Miami, gotta finish getting things together! Be blessed dolls

weather

One day it's summer here down south' and winter the next! My throat feels a lil sore, but I will work on myself until sx date.

faja

I'm getting a faja from dr salas office, do I have to buy additional one? I've read a few post the ladies posted, but I'm not sure which one to get butt out? Butt in? I will surely get waist trainers to keep waist compressed. If any vets out there scrolling by help a newbie out please time is flying' be blessed dolls

update

Picked up my labs today my hemo is now at 13.5, I was so excited reading my labs. The weather is sooo' crazy here! I'm a lil under the weather trying to nurse myself back to good health. Be blessed dolls

update

Recieved my do's and don't pre-op instructions from dr salas, no alcohol, no natural teas, no herbal life, no protien shakes, no aspirin, no vitamins, no birth control. No nail polish,jewerly, or creams. It's really getting real ladies. GOD willing I will be in miami next week getting the body I've always desired. You are what you think, so with that being said, I know my sx will be a sucesse! Be blessed dolls.

Can't Stop thinking.....

About this surgery, one min I'm like I really need this considering what I've been thru this past year, Isulating myself just work and inside, I really don't like having these mixed emotions cause I'm a women of GOD. I guess that saying is true' the flesh is weak at times. Be blessed dolls

Funny!!!!!

I'm on RS all the time, I just read blackbeauty profile, they going ham!!!! Every thing from race, to ps. I'm so glad not that many ppl stop by my page. Getting ready for sx is nerve recking, recovering seems the same I don't need those nuts on my page! Be blessed dolls

packing

Bringn my suit case changed my mind about the duffle bag it's to small. My time is near.

2:00am

Can't sleep, up browsing rs and thinking, if I'm missing something. Thanks ladies for all the kind words and encouragement.

update

May have to switch my hotel arraigments, the place is nice it doesn't offer the privacy I need so I'll have to book another hotel once I arrive.

NERVOUS......

I pray, I'm not forgetting anything.

waste!!!

Ladies please don't do what I did, I carried my ensure, and pineapples in my carry on instead of putting them in suitcase, TSA trashed them. I hate waste' well other than that everything else okay.

This is pure bullshit!!!!

Why the doctor who gave me a medical clearance is now saying, im not healthy!!!!! Im am beyond pissed! Came way to miami to get fuckn played! Dr salas said no!!!

Ladies follow your......

First mind! I was going to DR and changed at the last min boy what

what the hell happen

To that long as post i typed!!! Ugh!!!! I have to get myself home shit still happening, i type it again later. I'm calling the airline to get outta here. Ttyl

I'll try again!

The stupid ass doctor i chose said i was a bleeder, and my rbc tend to get low! Mind you this the mofo that gave me a clearence to fucking fly here! I cried and pleaded my case! He said he thought i was getting a tummy tuck! Bitch whats the difference! Major sx is major sx!!! I respect dr salas he said he wouldn't be able to sleep if something went wrong! He's not in it for the money, his patient health come first. We talked, and talked until I accepted his concern, and let the man move on. But why that jackass doctor would tell yes and then talk against me, and to be honset he don't what the fuck he talking about! I had my son 12/15/12 VAGINAl no dam complications! And was sent home the next fucking day! Now all of a sudden I a blood deficency! Please I was on depo, had a abnormal period, got off that shit! Let it wear out my system' my period is back on track and i feel fucking great! Thats okay I will be back at it after Christmas! Dr pantoja or dr Campos!!!

Sorry

For the typos, run-on sentence, miss spelled words, you dolls understand I still trying to take this shit in. I wanna send a shout out to Ana and Pricillia these ladies worked their @$$ of trying to get a dr to do my sx, three turned me down. Ana even took me in her personal car to the 2nd sx center to get told the same thing. And ladies when I tell you them girls at vanity who have had the surgery look good!!!! It made it even harder for me to leave! I mean ass! Backs nice and sloped! One sat and was showing me her work and told me what areas to get lipoed' had a shape to die for! Well ladies ttyl

Airport......

Hi dolls, as it sit here in the airport I decided to update, today is a new day I will leave the past behind. I have already contacted another pcp made an appointment to get a refferal to a hemotologist. Once I recieve all new information on my results I will set up a new sx date. This time I may go with dr campos or pantoja I've recieved quotes from both doctors seen there work and will see have available dates. In the mean time I will purchase me a faja that dam thing had me looking to sexy' yes I had tried my faja on and all! But its cool. Anywho the comfort suites was the bomd' after all the drama I ate myself to sleep, best rest I had in a while. Well dolls thanks for all the prayers and well wishes' I'm okay with everything, I will continue my journey! You ladies are a great support system, gd luck to all with up coming sx and be blessed! (it aint over till i get my ass) lol

vanity

comfort suites

I live like this, and this is the kind of places I stay, when I'm traveling! Very clean, staff super nice, and hotel is two years old.

comfort suites

update

I said, I wasn't going to post until I'm back in miami, but real self is addictive! Lol, but any I'm sitting in my old dr office whom I should've never left, about to start my journey again. I would also like to thank every one for all the well wishes. I've never been one to give up, my dr going to run more test and see if i need to see a specialist, if all goes well the first of the I'll be on my way! God willing. Be blessed dolls

Rest On Mr Mandela

He fought a looong! Hard fight' GOD doesn't make mistakes.

12/19/13

Hi, dolls quick update went to my DR( Hai nuygen,) whom I been knowing for several years he's also my daughter pcp and went over my test results, I am perfectly fine! Not like I didn't know that already' he read my results,kidneys fine, lover fine, thyroid fine, hemo still at 13.2 and I haven't been taking anything since all that drama! When I was sent back home! But anyway' all I have to do is take vitamin D, he prescribed me some and I'm good to go. We are going to do another one once I finalize my sx date to make sure I'm still good. I told DR Hai I may try and go in march GOD willing. I have to get the kids in order again! And request my time off. I'm going to make sure this time they have everything they need before I hit Miami, I ain't wasteing my time not my money again. Will send these lab results to Priscilla in the am to make sure every DR at vanity view them' lol, be blessed dolls, and happy holidays.

typos

I hate these so-called smart phones, sorry for the bad update.

vitamin D...

went picked up my prescription of vitamin D, these things are so powerful, I have to take one, once a week. My doctor also said to get Tums it helps with absorbing the vitamin D faster in my system. Dr Hai, is Chinese. I often wonder how they live so long' I swear my neighbor down the street is this little old asian,Chinese lady who walks religiously! I mean every single morning and afternoon! I'm not kidding rain, sleet, or snow she gets it in. She has to be at least 90/100. I feel so shame of myself how lazy I have become in the last year since I've had my son. I promise to get things in order by 2014. That's my year. I'm claiming it! But anyway dolls I said that to say I trust DR Hai with whatever he recommends to get me ready for sx. Gd luck dolls and happy holidays to all be blessed.

checking in

Just stopping by to check on any future vanity dolls. Bored out my mind, waiting on my finds to pay some bills in advance. I'm so ready to get sx over, GOD willing trying to go in march.

hate,hate, typos...

Funds, sorry dolls

quick update...

I forgot to mention jessica, the medical coordinator emaild me a clearance sheet for my dr to fill out after i sent in my current labs showing that I'm healthy, she also requested dr hai office info to be intouch with him aswell, I quess its different strokes for different folks' which is good. I wish they were on top of all this before I wasted my money. But anyway dolls happy new years to all and stay prayed up. Xoxo

this site...

On this site at 2:57am, just reading every one post gd luck to all my rs sisters on their way to the other side (new bodies) I'm more excited as the days roll by. I hope and pray nothing else comes up march is my time to shine, I've decided to not attend any carnival balls this year due to my big let down, when I do step back out (been laying low). I wanna look fab! Guess I'll try to go back to sleep. Be blessed dolls

Beware dolls....

A rs doll pm me stating she went to vanity to have sx and the doctor said he never new she was scheduled! To make matters worst! The girl husband was with her, and he was totaly against her having sx in the begining, make sure you all ask questions cause this is getting out of hand! And just a fyi I lost out on $1,000 on my blank trip, and the so-called insurance i paid for didn't refund me a nickel!
Hmmm @ today's post ima call jessica now cuz thru starting to make me feel some type of way..
So everything I've been hearing about Vanity is true they are too inconsistent, And non-trustworthy. First they use to push Fisher now Bass these people are so full of BS. Don't want to pay 7700 for Ghurani but I'd rather have a piece of mind at the end of the Day. The only post I've heard about is ghurani doing a tummy tuck there and thats it. Please believe if he did BBL there for 4500 it would have been posted by now especially being that he's a well sort after PS.
Why would Ghurani do bbls at vanity for 1/3 of what he can make at Elite??? Work smarter, not harder right???!!!...

kristy (rs)...

Love how quick they respond to our concerns on rs, I contacted her and she took care matter, asap. Thanks kristy

previous post, i had removed because of to much info i had attached, but here it is again for others to review.GET it TOGETHER V

January 1, 20141:58pmHey just wanted to update u on my surgery. ...first of all it didn't happen. When i got there and finally met with dr ghurani in person he informed me that he never saw my pics and was completely unaware that I was scheduled for surgery with him. Needless to say i was devastated. Then he told me I was too overweight and he wouldn't be able to do it. Then Jessica tried to get me to go with dr bass, by this time I was scared to death because of what ghurani told me.I'm stuck here in Miami for nothing.I'm leaving tommorow had to pay 250 to change flights. So make sure you talk to your dr. The funny thing is that I still want the surgery. When I do decide to get it I can't have my husband come with me , he didn't really want me to get it anyway. Hes working my nerves.
Thanks so much .....I wil let u know how everything goes .
Hey lady, I'm so excited I had to post... I'm going to salama, sx rescheduled for Feb 25. I've lost 12lbs doing Atkins so I'm trying to drop another 15 in 5 weeks. I see you posted my message, I'm glad you did.vanity is soooooo full of shit its crazy.they still havnt refunded my credit card., I had to get the bank envolved.I don't trust vanity, I wouldn't send my worst enemy there.Jessica is a lying snake, she'll tell you anything to get your money. Good luck to all the ladies that are having surgeries there but please be aware of what you're dealing with. .....lying money hungry crooks!!!!
Gd luck doll, im excited, for you. Yes i did inform everyone as to what's going on over there it is not a game wasteing ppl, time and money. But anyways feel free to come my page and keep us updated that's what were here for to help each other out. Thanks for keeping me updated and will check on you soon. Be blessed

checking in...

Hope all is going well with my rs sis whom had sx or preparing. I'm still hanging in there waiting my turn. My sx buddy and I are trying for march. I'm posting my new labs and dr g card i took from vanity. Be blessed dolls
I am so sorry to hear your waste of time and money to Miami but sometimes things do happen for a reason. I'm going for a consultation with Dr. Salas, GHURANI and Fischer this month I have met them all because I went in person and scheduled my appointments. I too was planning DR but waiving my options and seeing other Doctors here since I live in the area. I hope all is well.
Girl how is it going you are really getting then run around have you gotten a date yet?
@caking hi their, my sx buddy and I or trying to go while our kids are out of school for mardi gras, Praying all goes well.

Important info, recovery house, transportation, care giver....

Good morning. I am booked for the remainder of Feb. when is your surgery. I have rooms for $70 per night but you would have to share a house and sometimes bathroom. I also have a private guest house for $100 per night two Twin beds and. Sleeper couch. It's own private entrance bathroom and kitchen. The caretaker charges $10 per hour per person and $3.00 per mile of transportation. Vanity is 8 miles one way. She only takes cash as form of payment. We also provide airport transportation to Miami international one way is $40 and ft. Lauderdale is $80. I am listed with Airbnb and you can see the house and book your reservation through them you have to become a member (free) and find my listing Karen and Hiram Isalgue 10501 sw 99 ave Miami, fl 33176 my b&b is Killian Acre. They will charge taxes and such. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

My husband and I live in the main house so we are always around.

Good luck and I hope I can assist you in this stage of your like fulfilling your dream. The girls from vanity all have done real well. Thanks,

Karen, Hope this helps :-)

SAD

I met this very nice young lady, its so ironic how we met, i was soooo' looking forward to continueing my journey with her, do to some unfortunate situation, she will have sx later this year. Well i guess that leaves me again, praying all goes well, i never been one to give up so 3/4/14 is my big day (GOD Willing). Be blessed dolls
Hang in there doll!
@nelly jelly never been one to give up easily' thanks
Hi, your right, im trying this again (GOD willing), praying all goes well, ready to do this and get it over with. Be blessed

No Rest.....

I cant rest, my nerves is getting the best of me, I'm praying all goes well.
Don't rush. You have plenty of time to make your decision,

transportation

Ms martien she's super sweet, provides transportation to and from clinic, she can help arrange a caregiver. Really nice lady. Seven,eight,six,six,six,three,nine,seven,nine,zero. Hopes this help.
Praying for a successful surgery. Fears away and faith in abundance... ALL is well!
Good luck boo!!!
It's almost showtime babe!

hi dolls.....

So were should i start, okay went to pre/op appt, spoke with dr salas, due to my blood condition he didn't do my surgery. called my doctors discuss eveything, and he decided not to fine. So then dr bass was recommended, he deals with patients that have minor issues diabeties and such. We talked things over i agreed, went in that wensday @ 6am for sx, we talk dr bass mark me up, the very knowledgeable anestheologist come in explain every dingle thing from start to finish, even his background. Lol, okay get taken to sx room, lay down he joke and said im giving you a cocktail, we i woke up, i was very cold they give you warm blankets ladies the back of the house is exceptional!!!!! The service is nothing like the zoo up front!!! I'm not kidding, you won't believe the difference, the young nurse the sweetest ever! Very smart! I did hey my stomach,flanks,and back lipo. Im satified with this better safe than sorry my two kids need me! My problem is, my coagulation ( my bleeding time) and how fast will i start clotting. It was explained to me better than I'm telling lol. But any ways, you ladies have to see the work dr hasan did to my dx buddy from texas! The bomb! I'll ask her can i post her picture she's not on rs, they have a group on facebook, dr hasan is so funny' he said i hate that real self website, patients come in talking about that and other ppl results! Lol. Everybody body type is different. Well thats all i can think of right now I'll update again laying here kind sore and bored, the caregiver here moving around tryna sleep in that small chair. Lol, until next time be blessed.

sorry.....

For typos these phones have a mind of there on.

thanks dolls

For all the well wishes, I'm the worst blogger ever! Xoxo
Congrats on making it to the other side of Bootyland! Hope all is well and you're resting. Looking forward to seeing you're results!
Btw happy healing can't wait to see your results
Thanks, the soreness is real!!! I have stitches, once i get them out, I'll be good.

fyi......

I will post pictures once i get my stitches removed, my doctor stitched up my insicion arears, they are very small but their, everybody situation, body, and outcome is different i quess the trained proffesional knows whats best for each individual! Dr hasan however didnt stitche up my sx buddy, and oh my' did she drain! I did also but not as much, we did get our fajas washed when the massage lady came to do hers at the room, i had my massage done at vanity. Be blessed dolls
So happy for you!!! Hope everything is going well...
Happy Healing im sure you look amazing!!!! :)
At 8506 sw 8th street, office located in festival plaza, starbucks, subway, chase bank, enterprise rental car, and a bunch of other buisnesses. Our hotel was 20min away, and was across from the mall macys,gap,oldnavy, sooo many stores! Lol

update......

At first i really liked rs, but women if that's the correct title i should use are really something else! I'm a fulltime mom, I have a fulltime job! And etc! I'm not being rude but some people just go to far! Here's a picture if my results, I'll post more when time allows me until then, be blessed dolls and gd luck to all.

typos...

Sorry for them, that explains the mood I'm in. Nite Nite
Thanks for the update you looking good!!!
F*** what a hater has to say, that ass is looking right lol!!! I can't wait to see more pics of your amazing body!! Take care!!!
Lol, looking good, take care, thank you for sharing your story with us. Nite nite

pic

Here's another pic, I've been waist training, ab board arrived, now a need a new garment, ugh' I'm still spending money. Massage tommorrow.be blessed dolls

RS acting up.
Do not mind the negative comments, the only one that have to be happy is you, and the people that care about you. Some of us in RS love to share our experienses, to chear up each other and help us during the recovery phase. God bless
That booty looking right!
Wahooo, very nice, how is the recory phase

TGIF.....

Still a lil sore and swollen, had a massage today felt so good! My waist is so much smaller, been wearing my corset over the garment everything is going good, I look natural, I'm happy with my results. Guess I'll start my next journey (veneers). Lol. Be blessed dolls

pic

My second time trying to upload, here's two pic for those who pm me.

One more, lol
Aaah ;) I'm getting veneers too !! Can't see your pics tho but from ur last pics sure ur looking fantastic
@bklynbeauty, thanks so much, It's a BIG IMPROVEMENT!!!! ;-)
@nelly jelly thanks, its way better than before' lol

1:37am

I'll try again, maybe its my phone.
You look great. I like your results. I never thought of dr salas only fisher and hasan. But now i will be sure to ask about him during my call on monday. Thanks for posting your pre and post op he really gave it a nice shape
She actually had surgery with Dr Siddharth Bass. I agree he did a good job also. It seems as though Vanity has a few hidden gems!
Ur results r looking good and getting better by the pix. Ur tummy shaped up great. I know thats a concern for alot of ladies. How well will it retract.

new photo

Walking and waist training, itches, and incision areas are stll tender sometimes, mostly the back area. Hope all is well, I'm still trying to get this body together, be blessed dolls

new photo

Stomach isn't as flat, as I wanted it but I'll just have to work out and do my part, I still look better than before so I'm satisfied with the outcome. Be blessed dolls
Hey..how many ccs did Dr bass put in each cheek? I heard he doesn't go over 800..I have a date with him in august but I need more ccs than 800
True he doesn't be specific about what you want. Me myself like I said before, I look 100% better now, I have a smaller waist and a lil something back there (wish it was bigger). But I'm thankful for the out come. Be blessed doll.
I was coming to ask how were u liking the results then I saw the new updates. I love how naturalu look. Its a process that takes time to appreciate the progress.

My SX Buddy

My sx buddy, dr hasan work, sorry ladies I forgot dr fisher was out hurt 3/14 so she went with hasan. He is a master at sculpting as-well. Gd luck dolls
you look great. Dan round 2? ok I see you lol. Good luck on your journey. Its always good to have someone with you and its a plus to have a sx buddy
Looking good..any new photos?
@Madison thanks I'll update with pics soon.

update

I'm going for round two, with BA, GOD willing 2015, may look into dr diaz, dr almonte, yily or duran not sure yet, have to keep researching, gd luck dolls

I'm going for round two, not sure which doctor yet, sharing vanity email.

Vanity special, I love dr hasan, and dr fisher work! Not sure where I'll go for my round two. Gd luck dolls.

vanity

This is a good deal.

bbl special

Picture will not upload
Who is round two with?
Not sure yet, I hear vanity hasn't changed yet from the reviews, I may go to DR,
Dr. S Bass