second round****full lipo,rhino,bbl - Dominican Republic

HEY LADIES, THIS IS MY SECOND ROUND FOR LIPO AND...

hey ladies,

this is my second round for lipo and bbl. i choose fatima because i heard she works wonder on girls with full figures. right now my current weight is 167ibs, im 5'5. i want to post my pics up but do to the fact that there is people in my business hating on me. i will post pics when i arrive in dominician republic. i will be staying at yasmine recovery house for 10 days. i whattsapp leslie and she sent me all my information to my email. last week i went to bank of america and made a $350.00 deposit. my surgery date is march 13th,2014.

i like the way dr.almonte scupt the body and her bbl looks very natural. her lipo seems very agressive to me. that is want i need. i wanted my breast aug w/lift but she said it was too much surgery done all once. i had to choose if i wanted my nose done or breast. i really need my nose done because the older i get, the wider my nose becomes. my face will be alot prettier after.

hello dolls!

I might be having sx sooner, just waiting for the confirmation!

$4,900 for rhino,bbl,lipo..

Due to the fact that some people are on this site being messy and try to get into folks business, i will post after pics when i get to Dr,Almonte clinic. I changed my date to March 7th. Wish me luck!

Cant wait to see the beautiful Dominician Republic

D.R to me is the perfect place to enhance your beauty. The people there are beautiful and the doctor there know how to curve a women's body. I'm not going because its affordable, I'm going becuz the doctors are skilled in what they are doing. I have anxiety and scared at the same time. My last bbl and lipo was in October with Baez. I think i should be safe, it was almost 6 months ago. Im still taking my liquid iron,folic acid,vitamin C. Today Im going to check my CBC to see where my hemoglobin is at now. I'm not anemic so i should be okay.

Drum roll please...

2nd pic

Give you and idea of my body

I would love to post full pic of my body but do to the fact that where i live people in my town are always into people business. Its a shame because i don't care what folks do but apparently I'm very popular around here even though i don't socialize with anyone. My cbc test came in today and my hemoglobin is 13.1. I want to leave for DR so badly but i want to wait until my hemoglobin is up. I want more projection, and want to be small at the same time. Don't know should i loss more weight or should i maintain my weight. I want a tiny waist and thinner thighs, thinner arms. I bought a waist trainer, I'm all ready to go. I wish time will hurry so i can transform my new body. I have so many plans this summer.

Bio Laser Center

Those those who want cellulite treatment,teeth whitening,laser hair removal, or body treatment while your in DR this is the place to go. One place shop to treat all your imperfections.

Remember Ladies

Just because we are improving our appearance, its very important to fix what inside of us. You could be pretty on the outside and mix up emotionally inside. People in this world can be cruel and look to judge and stereotype people they don't know. Some people feel good putting down others folks to make themselves feel good. Its a shame how people will go their way to start rumors that are not true and get into other folks business because they are not happy with themselves. People who are successful in life don't have time to gossip, too busy being successful. We as human beings do enjoy talking about people. Every time we pick up and read a gossip magazine we are guilty of invading someone privacy. That is why i stop buying gossip mag or read blogs. Feeling pressure to be thin or have a pretty face is very hard. We are judged by our looks whether we accept it or not. Its a shame people don't ever want to look at a person for who they are. Anyways, Ladies, love yourself. Don't ever listen to a hater. You don't know what God has planned for us. The person u talked about just might pass u up in the long run. I witness it, I'm a living proof of it. I thank God everyday that i have a family that loves me and not homeless. People right now are on the other side of the world suffering and starving and here we are in this country which is the land of the free, judging people and trying to tear people down. We should be thankful we are not in war. We have so much to be thankful for.

Less then 1 week.

im excited..

Eating like crazy

Since I'm having my sx next week, i have been eating like crazy. I ate donut for the first time in years. I have been pigging out. I havnt felt a full stomach in years. After my sx i will continue to loss more weight. Im losing 28 more pounds. I want to get down to 140ibs. Wish me luck, will post pic when i arrive to doctors office.

Getting close

Im scared but at the same time, I'm happy for my transformation. I don't understand why people on this site get so offended when a person is giving them a compliment or giving advise. Anyways, less then 3 days, i have been checking the whether report and i hope it doesn't snow too bad on the east coast, here on the west coast we are experiencing heavy rain. I'm crossing my fingers i don't have any delays.

made it to the flat side

My surgery went great here is a few pic I took, Dr.Almonte and her assistants are good people, treated me with respect and no complaints here from her. My surgery went great. I will go into detail about my experience when I feel better.

up and feeling better

Feeling alot better today, will up date in as few days.

more bbl pic

Had my first massage today, just had some migraine today. I need to drink more water. Im staying at yasmine recovery house, its a full house here and everyone is super friendly. The staff is great and stay on top of everything.

doctor info

stage 2

Today I went to the faja store and purchashed size xtra small faja. Its very tight, next week im going to start my waist training with my corset.Everything is so far so good, I was able to buy ice
cream yesterday and walked the beach. I seen the doctor yester for my check up.Dr.Almonte want to see me again Tuesday. Will update with more pics later.

more pic

Loving my results

My results are coming along. She did an excellent job on my nose, and body. My tummy is still swollen, my bbl is good. I have been using the vela shape massager at the laser center. It's been helping me with skin tightening and cellulite.

Will not be returning to Yasemine house

I was very disappointed in the service after 4 days after my stay. The food was terrible, no blankets just sheets, and the place is ruined down, lack of medical care was terrible. Yasmin next door neighbor had a party that night, and my room was next to the music. I was not offer to stay in another room, i couldn't sleep i was also fight an infection and migraine headache that night( not good). My room wasn't being cleaned, and they didn't even help me shower everyday and my bed sheet wasn't being changed. I notice they only cater to women that they liked. Im a returning patient and don't know why that level of care went downhill. Won't be back!

my results are getting better

I have been dieting and doing cardio exercise. My waist right now is a 26, am happy about that. I can't stress enough how important it is to exercise well your healing. I started off doing 15 min slow walking on the treadmill, now I'm only doing 30. Its a process that takes awhile. The endomology treatment i get 3 times a week helps a lot! The machine brings down the swelling good. I also purchased an influred sauna blanket. That helps with swelling,weight loss, contouring the body while i sweat it out. I'm drenched with sweat after but its so worth it.

coming together

As u can see, im still very swollen. Tomorrow im going to start hard compression.

Still loving my results

My weight is coming off really fast. My results are awesome. I have nothing negative to say, my body treatment is helping me to heal. i do recommend Vela Shape or Endomology treatments for liposuction. Its very important to put in your budget treatments or massage for after lipo. The machine really contour your body and prevents lumps from forming. I didn't need the hard compression after all.

pics of one month results..

Fyi

Exercise and good dieting do payoff. My muscles are toning up. I usually eat one bowl of cream of wheat in the mouring before I work out, after noon I eat a good salad, dinner, I pop a weight watchers microwave dinner. Please start dieting and exercise to keep yourself healthy.

Thank you Dr. Almonte

She is very good at liposuction on your upper body especially the back,flunks,tummy areas. As far as bbl, not the best on giving good projection but she can harvest the fat good to where your not loosing alot of volume. My nose turned very natural looking. She didn't narrow my nose too much which is good. My opinion she is good on girls like myself that have weight issues.

full back pic

pic

Will post more pics in June.

I'm going to leave this blog alone for a while. I will post full pics June.

better front pic,

I lost 10 pounds since my liposuction. I have 15 more pounds to go. Im slimming down alot. I cant wait until my arms and thighs go down.

fyi

I'm current weight right now is 160 pounds.

The thigh gap

I read that you have to have wide hips to get the gap. Hopefully my thighs goes down or else have to consider smart lipo.

forgot to mention

my measurements are 34c,26,38

I decided to post rhino pic ..

I decided to post a pic of my rhinoplasty. My nose is still healing and will continue to go down more. I read nose job takes awhile before you see results.

cellulite..

I will continue my cellulite treatment at home. I purchased a suctioner. The spa were I normally go to pissed me off. I was told 10 sessions of endermolgie would get rid of my dimples, I finished my sessions and the I still have dimpling.The owner tried to upsell me for more sessions. They half ass did my sessions everyday and I paid 800.00 for 10 session. I looked up the machine online and found the same machine she used online for 800.00 used..,new one cost $1,600.00. It worked wonders for my tummy, so im not mad at that. I excercise and diet everyday. If I cant get raid of it, I will have to pay for celluzed.

better pic of legs

I hate my legs, so chubby. I can't wait until they do down. I was concidering Mesotherapy but, I dont feel like sticking needles in my thighs right now.

Round 3 in August..

I'm searching for a doc now for breast implant with left. The last breast job i had my doc did a terrible job and left my breast scared. I had to two breast scar removal, i keloid badly.

Some pics at the clinic

fyi

I posted more pic so you can see my progression. Im getting faster results by using my infrared blanket and wearing my stage two faja under it. It really help.

pic today

My tummy is really starting to take shape

pics

waist measurement

pic

Im still wearing my sport bra, dont want any rolls to create. Bra leave line on the back.

infrared blanket

This is my survivor. This helps bring down alot of swelling and weight loss.

pic with clothes

pic

Can anybody help..Tell me what u think.

I contact the doctor about this dent on my butt and she says it my muscle. Im dont know if this is cellulite or I need a 3rd BBL. Im thinking about just getting injections to fill this in. My body came out nice but this is really bothering me. I decided to stay in the states for my next procedure. I have an appointment next week to get the artifil inuection to correct this. I really dont want to go thru another lipo again, its very stressful. I went to my laser clinic to get an opinion they couldnt give me an answer. They told if they use the machine to correct the dimple, its a possibility my bbl would go way down.I dont have much fat left on my body since im still loosing weight. Decisions...

This is a pic of me when I was 145

This is how I looked before I had my baby. I gained so much weight. This is the body I want back. My arms and thighs were thinner.

pic of me after my weight gain

fyi

The last pic was me at my heaviest. I was 198 pounds. It took time to shed pounds.

Decisions.. Frustration.

I have been on the phone all day emailing and talking to different doctor office and asking for advice. I don't want to waste any more money if the fat doesn't take in that area. This is my second liposuction in six month. My first one was in October then March. I read good and bad reviewes about the PMMA injections, i notice the folks that had complication injected a lot of cc's. Its legal in the USA, but you can't inject into the butt. In other countries, they do. I found a clinic that was very helpful and i was on the phone with the coordinator for almost a hour. I'm too exhausted, I'm dieting and healing at the same time. I don't want to go thru lipo no time soon, I don't know if my body can take another round right now. I purchased my round trip ticket to the clinic next week. I figure i only need a small amount, so i should be okay. Wish me luck!

Got this info from this website.

Doctor Answers (8)
Artefill is not Cement
July 16th, 2009
Lyari,

I will assume that you are referring to a product known as Artefill, which is a combination of PMMA microspheres and bovine collagen, not the PMMA that plastic surgeons have had experience with in the skull and facial bone reconstruction arena. Artefill is approved in the US by the FDA for soft tissue injection in the face for the correction of nasolabial folds. The material handles very nicely, is smoothly injected from prepackaged syringes and provides near permanent results. The microsphere construct and suspension in collagen causes a very widely dispersed distribution of material and there are no concerns for it turning into "cement". HOWEVER, it would take a massively expensive quantity of Artefill to augment a buttock cheek, much less two. Also, the product is not approved in this country for buttocks. Please look for something else. Good luck! SHOW LESS

Kenneth R. Francis, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 30 reviews
www.francisnyplasticsurgery.com

let me clear something up.

The machine I used was the gx 99. The machine is basically a massager, its good for lymphatic drainage. Thats the best way to heal faster is lymphatic massage. I was getting 45 to 1 hour sessions. 30minutes on my tummy, the rest from butt to thighs. It help promote circulation, its very important to keep your self hydrated. The machine worked wonders to bring down my swelling but not great on treating cellulite. Im going to start my velashape treatment for my cellulite. I still wear my compression all the time. Both machine are good for those that swell up badly after lipo. Just the lymphatic massage doesn't do it for me , I need more time to heal. Everyone is different, im just sharing what works for me. Im still swollen, but I didnt lump up on this liposuction. Some people show results quicker then others, everyone heal differently. For me the first month I used the ultrasound machine , it was cool for the beginning, but I still was starting to lump up, so that.. is when I started going to the spa using the gx 99 machine. Im still swollen but im healing good. Im not returning to..Dominican republic for procedure again. I dont like the after care. I was never emailed to see how I was recovering.. I experience something's I didnt like well I was there, which im not going into. However im please the way Almonte did my body, she gave me the upper body that I wanted. I just wished she would have put more fat to cover the cellulite dents. That more money I have to spend on getting this correct it should've been corrected. Im only getting 50cc of artifill to fill out the indentation. I dont think it would hurt me because im getting a small amount. Its very expensive in USA. Its 1,200.00 per syringe in US. Im traveling out the country again next week, they charge 1,200.00 to 1,700.00 for 50cc to 70cc. More money out my pocket. I decided to go to Miami for my breast work. Hopefully I can get that done by September just in time for Halloween. I must start saving. This time when I get my breast done, I will stay at a hotel. I dont want to ho thru the same thing I experience at the recovery house. I cant deal with gossip and people being bullies. I like to be around smart, easy going, kind hearted people. If I do decide to stay, im going to pay money.. ... Im going to pay more money for my breast procedure here in the states to be treated like a human being, not get money in hand and only follow up care for certain people. That's is what mean by doctors with good ethics. Team USA for me. Artifill in this country you cant inject into butt. DAME! Anyways im done venting, this is very frustrating for me.

updated some closer pic

pic

I put some more closer pic, I have no back fat, im inproving everyday.

still swollen..

I continue to wear my faja everyday, I was just posting better pic to show my progression. I will update more next to show how injection came out to get ride of that indentation. Take care ladies.

More opionions..

Okay, I spend 30 min with doctor discussing my dimple on my butt, the doc say it differently muscle not attached to the fat and it may be genetic, if I get another bbl to correct it, I will improve but wont take it away completely, and shouldnt use artifil. I understand completely now, I wish I.was this was explained by Almonte. I was told it would go away when I fluffed. That being said, this is really bothering me, im still debating if I should go get the filling or do any bbl after 6 months when I do my breast argumentation.

pic

Came across this article...wondering if heat really works for liposuction.

Liposuction Sensitive Firm Bumps Should be Gone by 3-4 Months
August 9th, 2012
Thank you for your question. The firm sensitive bumps you describe after your Liposuction are common the first month after surgery. Massage and heat should help.

Bumps that persist after 6 months can be scarring from fat necrosis and may require surgical treatment.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-liposuction-liposculpture/

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS
Boston Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 24 reviews
www.bostonplasticsurgeryspecialists.com
Lumps after liposuction
February 13th, 2012
With time, massage, stretching and some heating pads, that area should soften up. The tissues beneath the skin are indurated but that should get better.

Julio Garcia, MD
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

Made my decision... 3rd round of bbl

I've been thinking about this all day and night. I woke this mourning and went to work thinking about bioplasty. The doctors here are against while its very popular in latin countries. I decided to get 3 round of bbl when i get my breast implant. This has been very exhausting for me. This time i need someone who is really a good bbl doctor, and also good at breast aug. Im very happy with my upper body work, i choose Almonte for that because she is very good with my body type. I'm going to heal and look forward to my 3rd round September,2014. My rhinoplasty i love, its healing nicely, no complaints. I won't be back to Dominican Republic, that i can promise that. I'm human just like everyone else and deserve to be treated like one. I didn't like the fact i wasn't warned about putting me to sleep before surgery, i don't know if pics were being took while i was out, i have to trust that people have morals, but the way i was treated by some nurses coming in my room being rude and while i was in the waiting room waiting room waiting for my surgery i seen staff pointing and laughing. I was being seen for follow ups, i was getting rude stares. I question the morals there. I'm a grown women with children, i don't have time for that mess! Seriously! I'm way to old for that. That is so high school. I did meet some folks that were sweet to me and made me feel better, i traveled alone by myself. I didn't have anyone to look after me if anything happen. I was nervous like hell because it was my 2nd round in 2 months, I was praying to God that i will wake up to see my child again. Sometime i wonder doing all this work to my body to make me feel young again, is it really worth it? It cost, and i have to save all the time. Im not rich, just middle class, not upper middle. For years i have been dealing with my insecurities and its from me being put down for my looks every time i gained weight or didn't look a certain way. I'm older now and to me the older i get the more put down i get for the way i look or dress. I feel some time folks just want me to fail so they can just point the finger at someone to make them feel good. Sometimes i feel its my skin color but i don't want to play the race card. People can be very mean. I just look at it that I'm getting a fresh makeover.

correction..

Its was round 2 in 6 months..

Clear something up about the recovery house

I meant to say getting clean everyday. I know your not suppose to show because of the water . I stayed for 10 days. I did have plenty of wipe because that what they used but after days with no real help, i had surgery and begun to smell badly .so yes, i did take a shower i didn't care. When i first was there i really like the service but when i returned, i notice things were different. There was so much that happened i don't want to go into,i even told her i didn't like the care and wasn't feeling the place. I even tried to book an earlier flight but it cost too much. I had to use my coat as a blanket at night to keep me warm. There was a few staff members that were nice, but the language barrier, i had to use my phone to translate. This is a learning experience, everyone experience something different. I'm going to pay extra money for a descent recovery house or more upscale recovery with good reputation. I read some of the expensive one have issues also. Maybe i stay at a hotel, that way i know i will have a clean room every day and hire a nurse.

pic of my tummy of first round

You can see my unevenness. This round 2 round my tummy looks 100% better.

round 1

As you can see my hip fat transfer went away. That s curve isn't popping out. Im happy with my tummy now, Dr. Almonte did a very good job compare from what i was looking before.

round 2..closer pic

I took a closer pic to compare, big difference and I put up more info in the treatment I received to help bring my swelling, the sauna blanket really help bring down my inflammation and fluid.

Fat Grafting
Fat grafting requires that you have an area of fatty tissue where the removal of a sufficient quantity will not cause yet another cosmetic defect. The abdomen, buttocks or thighs are often the sites chosen. Since some of the fat transferred by grafting will not survive, it's necessary to overfill the dent. The surviving fat cells will fill the dent and draw nourishment from the blood as it did in its original location.
Procedure
The exact procedure used will depend on the amount of fat to be transferred. In direct terms, fat is drawn out by syringe or liposuction instruments and injected by syringe into the area with the dent. Your plastic surgeon will want to be sure the area has good circulation as fat necrosis is sometimes due to insufficient blood supply. For most dents, this will be an outpatient procedure with a short recuperation time. It is essential to follow the instructions for aftercare and follow up to assure the best results.

My opinion

I feel more fat should have been used for my bbl, she only transferred fat to my bottom area. She should've did my whole butt, i had enough fat in my inner thigh to get more cc of fat. I have to spend more money to on another bbl. My butt muscle is not small, my first bbl went down within days, my dimples showed up again. This second bbl, the same thing, so I'm very frustrated. I should've waited and went to Cortez or other known surgeon around. Most of there clients don't return for more rounds unless they want a bigger butt. I did try to reach out to doctors like Duran and Cabral that specialize in bbl in the beginning but it was hard to get in contact with them. I wanted to go for the more natural look, not the biggest butt look. If i wanted that i would've got butt implants to achieve that look. The doctor i choose was very nice to me over the phone and explained things to me i didn't know. I'm confident i won't waste anymore money paying for procedure and not getting good results. This is very costly, not mention the after care of having to go to spa's to reduce my swelling and buying tighter waist clinchers.

reasons..

Im really pissed off I cant walk the beach this summer, I had to cancel my trip. Im pissed at my bbl, it was a waste of money again. I wont ever go back to D.R in my life. Round 3 I picked a well known USA doctor that will have my bbl looking right. I have to wait 6 months until I completely heal. I should've went to Contreras but I was told he does 10 people a day, I shouldve followed my first choice.

messy

We are entitled to our own opinion, that is what this blog is for. I never encountered such rudeness until I discovered this site, and had surgery in D.R. The Facebook groups and folks targeting people makes no sense. Im hearing the doctors sharing information and pictures of their patients to other people. Folks need to grow up and get a life. There are important things to focus on then getting to other people business. I said my peace, I have a good life and expect others to enjoy theirs. What can I expect when I went to a country that allows doctors to continue to practice medine after deaths. I must a complete idiot also. Peace be upon everyone.

part 2 of this review will be for round 3

My 2 month post op pics

pic

My next blog with continue. However im pleased with my tummy work but not my bbl.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She did an excellent job on my body and face, the only negative thing i have to say, is when i went to the clinic for check ups and had to wait 3 hours. She is a good doctor but have ethic issues. My personal interaction with her and the staff wasn't the best but she delivered excellent results!