ROUND TWO CALI COLOMBIA WHO'S GOING

Hi ladies allow me to introduce myself. So I am...

Hi ladies allow me to introduce myself. So I am going for my round 2 this year I will be around 1 year post op when I go in this time. I first went to Dra Yily and I loved her work and how I still have a booty when I didnt have nothing to begin with lol. She was very honest with me and direct and that is what I loved about her.I got an TT,Lipo, and BBL. I decided not to go back to Yily because I simply wanted to try another doctor nothing really complex about it lol. This time around I am going for Lipo/BBL and possibly rhinoplasty.

With that said I am currently looking at two doctoras , Baez + Duran, I love Duran's work and so does every other girl out there but I'm still on the fence due to her over-popularity theres no ability to be personable because she is too busy attending a high volume of people. That is what happened with Yily as now when I wrote her for my return surgery I receive an automatic message instead as if I never been to her and didnt know things such as the airport!. -_-

With Baez my quote was 3,000$ for lipo of the whole stomach/arms/thighs/back with the fat transfer and $4,000 with the rhinoplasty included. along with the quote it included
10 lymphatic massages
medication
night in the clinic
and pick up from the airport

these things are not usually included in the quote so this was a great package..

I am looking for a buddy or have a group of buddies to cut the price down on lodging and just not to have to do this alone. last time i stay in a hotel with my dad but i think i would prefer a buddy(s) this go around.

I will be leaving around the 8 or 10th of Dec.. and I am looking to stay up to the 20.

my pre nd post op pix

Here are my pre nd post ops from round one with doctor Yily

this is 6 + months post op

Before Yily I was flat as a pancake nd I had my BBL over six months ago nd I still have booty I have booty greed so I want more lol. I took these pix yesterday

UPDATE LADIES! Doctora has been decided!

So I am deciding that I will probably go back to Yily. I was really interested in Duran but getting in contact with her is like getting in contact with the president! I read reviews from girls that "oh do this, she always replies to me on her, oh she's answering emails today, oh go to this messenger go to that messenger" ... It's too much lol I feel thirsty chasing after this doctora just for a quote lol its not like I want it done for free I'm paying you for your service! I can't I just can't! I dn't want to step on the toes of her followers but I really prefer a quick response thats less than 2 months.

Moving on...

So I was thinking ok I am going to go to Baez maybe but when I think about it I don't think her lipo will be as aggressive as I am desiring. So I am going to go back with Yily. I am comfortable with her she writes me back and forth on what I want .... plus her work is just as great as Duran I don't care what people seem to believe she is a top doctor in DR. I love her work and I am gonna stay loyal to her =] plus she is brutally honest and you can't go wrong there because she puts your health first !

To the ladies who are going to DR in the month of Dec and even before and after. I do have a secret Facebook group that is very helpful in finding hotels/garments/doctors/etc! Please don't hesitate to contact me there are a great group of wonderful girls.

Colombia-Cali

Anyone going to Cali Colombia ?
Dr Flores

You look good girl!!!! Thats my word! Im going to Dr. Yily february 17th i cant wait to get this new titi's & bootay!!!! OKAY!!!!
Good luck Hun & you look good now as well. What's the FB group name?
I decided I'm going to Cali Colombia I go there next month.
Add me to ur fb group nursebrownskin. Pm for my name thanks
What's the doctor name?
I'm looking at villalobos and Florez..they are really great sculptures and very aggressive in Lipo
Did u have your round 2

Hey there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us.

Good luck with your reound 2! Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Good luck with your round 2.
Are you going to Yily for your round 2?
I'm still on the fence about going to her.. I would prefer to go to another doctor to try their work. I'm looking at Duran + Baez but I most definately haven't put Yily out. I might go back to her but it depends on a lot of things with the other doctors because with Yily I know what to expect I know how she works and her attitude about things lol so its a good security net if i go with Yily.. I really do love her!
Oh an how do your stomach come out an how was the recovery time if you could do a stomach pic....it sounds like you had everything I need....how much did she charge for everything....this is so helpful to talk to others that have been in the situation...(:
Sure I'll put up a tummy pic..I personally don't like my tummy because I had alot of stretch marks from losing 80lbs in a year which is really fast so I had alot of stretch marks and also from my pregnancy so0o I dont like my stomach! but I was charged $3500 for everything but take in mind that was a while back and she has raised her prices a little bit due to popularity -_- lol but I'm here to help! Whatever question you have feel free to ask!
do you have anymore after pics ...im considering going to dr. yily but it would have to be in feb..
I do I'm gonna post more pix =)
Did she give you hips too....cuz I want a coke bottle lol mannn I cant wait an I havent even called yet an im this excited just imagine when its count dwn time
no she didnt do hips but with having the booty it gave me hips 0_0 but when are u planning on going love? Yily definately can give you a coke bottle =D
I plan on going around Feb I wish I could go earlier an bring sexy back for the holidays lol....but I dnt think I wanna go out there by myself so if sumone come wit me I might have to stay n a hotel because the recovery house is only for the patients correct?
There alot of of recovery houses that allow you to bring someone and going to a hotel with someone prob would be cheaper because they charge the person staying with you at the recovery house just as much as if they are a patient too. Compared to the hotel it's one base price and you split it. That's the reason why you bring someone with you for them to help take care of u. I brought my dad and we stayed at a hotel and it went very smoothly and I have other friends who have done the same too.
im going in december too :) round 1
Ohhh yea! Around what time?
looking to go the first week of december
Oh okay I wish i.could go around that time just to go wit sumbdy lol
Ok well I do have a secret Facebook group for ladies whO are going in December for doing buddy nd groups to DR if u want me to add you guys then just inbox me =)
I am thinking of rhinoplasty too! Does she do good work in that area too