I had surgery with Yily may 2013. Wasn't...

I had surgery with Yily may 2013. Wasn't completely satisfied with the outcome bc she only gave me an inch on my butt nd my stomach is still flabby:( This time around I'm gonna get in shape nd lose 20 lbs b4 surgery. My measurements are 36d-26.5-45 nd I'm getting bbl and bl. Duran gives a lot of ass so I'm pretty confident ill b happy with the outcome from both surgeons combined.

Before sx pics

Ok I think some of u may hav the wrong idea. I wasn't busted nd disgusted before I got my sx with yily. Well I ws a little lol bc I gained 10 lbs in the 2 months I was waiting for surgery. But before tht my body wasn't sloppy nd my booty ws already pretty big bc like I told y'all in last review I had injections in 2010 so I was already a 44. Bc some of y'all think I look good doesn't mean I shld b so grateful for my results bc my shape wasn't terrible before. I rlly wanted more butt nd I ddnt get tht. So thts where my dissatisfaction comes from. You jus happens to b very conservative when it comes to fat transfer. Which is understandable bc she wants to b safe BUT she ddnt deliver wht I asked for. An expectation of 2-3 inches after a bbl is not unrealistic ijs. I want more lipo nd I want a bl nd more ass so thts y I'm getn a rd 2. I hav posted sum befores nd I will leave these up until Sunday night then I'm takin em down. I appreciate all the feedback comments nd well wishes tho:-) I will respond to y'all comments asap

Before pics coming down soon

I'm removing my before pics in the morning. I posted them so some of u all cld c where I was coming from with y I we unhappy with the additional inch I got on my butt from Yily. I also had my arms lipo'd as well nd they ddnt go down at all sooooooo....gss u all cn form ur own opinions from my experience. Xoxo

Expectations nd wish pics

So I bn talking to my boyfriend nd talked to my friend who went to Duran last may abt my rd2. They are telling me not to do it, my butt is big Enuf nd basically they r both concerned tht it will b too big after I go to Duran. So I'm staring to have 2nd thoughts. I honestly think it'll b perfect but there is tht thought in the back if my mind tht I cld possibly overdo it nd end up looking real crazy lol. My 45 inch hip measurement comes predominantly from my wide hips nd not my butt so I jus want more fat back there. I totally feel like my frame can handle it but there's the "what if" factor. Bc once it's in there I'm pretty much stuck with it lol. As of now I plan to still hav my surgery.

My surgery buddy is duran doll she is going for her round 2 with Duran and we are staying at Yasmin's. More than anything else I'm nervous abt how my breast lift is gonna turn out. I love sexy tits nd if my boobs end up massacred lopsided nd all tht jazz ima cry y'all I'm so serious. I believe in durans skills but I haven't seen many lifts without implants so I'm praying on this. I have started researching scarring after breast lift nd I will come up with a complete regimen to combat the scarring. Supposed to book my flight next month nd after tht it's super official no turning back. I posted wish pics of waist to hip ratio, projection, butt cuff, nd tits. These r things I hope to improve with my round2.

I am still planning to lose 15-20 lbs before surgery. Tht will put me at 140-145 nd at 5'1 I think she will hav plenty of fat to work with. If not oh well. Id rather b close to my goal weight nd much healthier for my surgery this time around. I will b focusing most of my attn on my arms nd my legs since I am not lipoing those areas. I don't want to necessarily lose my legs but id like to tone nd replace the fat thts there will muscle. That's all for now;) later babes

I wasn't finished updating

....

Ps simulator pics

I was questioning my round 2 but after downloading tht ps app I am more determine thn ever. OMg if I look like these pics after my rd 2 ill drool over my own damn body lol. So it's def a go. I did my best with the app y'all this ws my 1st time using it but I'm sure y'all get the idea. Thanks 41morelife2live for recommending it. Muah.

What to expect after breast lift & scar prevention

What to Expect after Mastopexy

Patients can increase their chances of being satisfied with the results of breast lift surgery by being more informed about what to expect afterwards. Below you will find important information on breast lift surgery, including the recovery process and the scars that the surgery leaves behind.

As with any surgery, breast lift recovery takes time. To better prepare you for the recovery period, we have provided information on what to expect just after surgery, as well as the changes that will occur during the months following.

DocShop can help you find a cosmetic surgeon in your area today.

The First Two Weeks

Following breast lift surgery, patients may experience discomfort, swelling, and bruising, which typically last from two to three weeks. Prescription pain medications may make patients more comfortable during the first week of breast lift recovery. Patients are required to avoid sleeping on their stomachs for the first two weeks, and are advised to take sponge baths until the sutures are removed. Your doctor will make other suggestions to maximize comfort during the recovery period.

During breast lift recovery, patients are required to wear a surgical bra for the first few days following surgery. This bra is then replaced with a support bandage or sports bra which is to be worn at all times for several weeks. The sutures are removed from the breasts after a week or two. Patients are normally able to return to work and light activities after about a week. However, during the first week, it is important to avoid bending over or performing any strenuous activities that put unnecessary pressure on the chest. Strenuous activity too soon after surgery can slow healing and cause excess swelling and bleeding.

Because smoking reduces circulation, you should stop smoking for two to four weeks prior to your breast lift to reduce recovery time.

The First Several Months

During breast lift recovery, it may take a month or more before all swelling and bruising disappears and the final breast lift results are apparent. Patients should avoid wearing underwire bras for the first month after surgery, and instead wear a supportive bandage or bra at all times.

There tends to be some numbness in the nipples and skin after breast lift surgery; this should disappear in approximately six weeks; in some rare cases this numbness can be permanent. Some patients experience a burning or tingling sensation in the breasts during breast lift recovery as the nerves begin to return to normal function. Breast lift surgery patients should not lift anything over their head for three to four weeks following surgery, and should avoid lifting anything heavy for four to six weeks.

Breast Lift Scars

Breast lift scars will be very noticeable for the first few months, often appearing red and lumpy. The scars will continue to fade into thin white lines over the next several months, but will never go away completely. Cortisone cream and silicone sheeting may reduce the appearance of scars. When considering the long-term results of breast lift surgery, many women feel that scars are a fair trade-off for firmer, younger-looking breasts. However, in some cases, abnormal breast lift scars can form, causing undesirable results.

It is also important that women who choose to undergo breast lift surgery do not plan to have more children, as pregnancy can cause additional sagging of the breasts. Though undergoing another breast lift is a viable option, it will probably result in more noticeable scars.

The surgical technique used during your breast lift procedure will also influence the appearance of your scars. Your surgeon will explain the typical scarring associated with each technique, including the standard (anchor) breast lift surgery, doughnut mastopexy, and laser bra lift techniques; together, you can determine which is appropriate for you. Credit of Docshop.com

Scarring from Breast Augmentation - What Can I Do About It?
Scarring of the skin -OR- “Did the doctor do a bad job stitching me up?”
What is a Scar?

After a surgical incision, we make collagen to repair the gap. Collagen is just like cement filling the space between 2 bricks.Too much collagen is always made, but then we also make an enzyme called collagenase that melts the extra collagen. This molding process goes on for months. Collagen is made and the extra removed in a process designed to mold the original shape of the skin. If extra collagen is left, a thick scar is formed.

A perfect balance between collagen and collagenase will leave the least noticeable scar. Often, our healing process works too well! After the skin has re-formed, we keep on healing. If we could “turn up” the collagenase in our cells, we could melt the extra scar tissue.

Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists have known for decades that there are ways to reduce scars. Until now though, none have been very convenient. Pressure bandages were found to help increase production of collagenase, our natural scar-melting enzyme, and have been used on burn scars for over a century. Cortisone Creams not only soothe irritated skin but also stimulate natural collagenase production. In extreme cases, doctors may use cortisone injections.

Doctors have prescribed Silicone Sheets for decades. Silicone sheeting taped over a scar will help reduce it. This was discovered in the early 80’s, when a doctor tried to apply pressure to a scar more evenly with a silicone gel sheet. The scars treated with silicone seemed to decrease much more rapidly. Vitamin E helps by working on the collagen fibers and makes a scar softer and more pliable.

Closing the Skin after Breast Augmentation Surgery
The first step in getting the best scar we can is the skin closure. Fortunately, most patients go to board-certified plastic surgeons for their surgery. For a plastic surgeon, closing the skin is like breathing. You have so much practice and training, it is second nature and there is truly very little difference from one experienced plastic surgeon to another.

I have had many patients come to me over the years to fix scars left by other surgeons. They are sometimes surprised when I explain to them that it looks like the incision was closed properly, but formed a bad scar anyway. This can happen.

After the skin is closed properly, what else can I do to lessen my scar?
For years, after the bandage or sterile strips were removed all you could do was cross your fingers. In 1938, Vitamin E was discovered. Over the past 20 years painting it on scars has been popular, but as I explain above, it softens them and doesn’t shrink them. There have been cortisones tapes and silicone gels and creams, all of which were helpful, but difficult to use because they were either messy or fell off.

I recommend a product called ScarGuard. This product combines all of the treatments that I described above into one liquid. It is a clear liquid that forms a fine flexible film within a few seconds after painting it onto the scar. This film helps to protect the scar from irritation while delivering silicone cortisone and vitamin E throughout the day. I have my patients start using ScarGuard right after the steri-strips or bandages come off. Treatment is continued twice a day for 3 to 6 months or until the scar has almost disappeared.

Nothing will completely remove a scar, and a few will heal badly no matter what we do, but I believe that using a product such as ScarGuard makes a very big difference in the end result.

What if I already have a bad scar from a past Breast Augmentation?
The first step is to see your doctor for an evaluation. Sometimes, a second minor surgery to revise the scar is advisable. If scar revision is not indicated then try using ScarGuard. ScarGuard works on old scars as well as new ones. If you undergo a scar revision, talk to your doctor about starting ScarGuard as soon as the bandages are removed. Credit of Implantinfo.com

So after doing a bit of reading I have come up with a regimen tht will suit me best when dealing with preventing breast lift scarring. I am gonna purchase the scarguard nd use it for the 1st 3 months along with scarguard or scar away silicone sheets for the 1st 3 months. I will be applying a vitamin e nd grapeseed oil mixture to my incisions after the 1st 3 months

Yily vs. Duran

Many ppl ask me whts the difference between Yily and Duran and here's the gist of how I typically answer.
***This is the thing...if u already have sum butt Yily will make u look amazing once she sculpts u removing all ur upper body fat. BUT if u dnt already hav an ass to begin wit it will depend on ur frame of whether or not Yily will b able to deliver inches when it comes to ur butt measurements. If u are a thin girl talk or short with a small or thin frame Yily will work her magic with you. On the other hand if ur on the bigger wider side of things with a large frame Yily is NOT going to give u a big butt. Too much surface area to cover with us more wider girls. I honestly believes she has a set range for big nd small nd she doesn't go above tht for safety reasons. She doesn't inject as much fat as Duran or Cabral. Big girls = Duran thin girls = Yily . I am happy with wht she did with my body I am not happy with the size of my butt. It looks much better but it ws gonna look better even without the bbl bc she took fat off my top. My goal was a bigger butt...ya kno at least a couple inches. I only got one tho which is better thn nothing;) so thts y I'm doing round 2 bc my ultimate goal was ass nd still is. Chances r if u see a girl who went to Yily she already had butt before her surgery or she ws a thin girl. I hav yet to see a single person who went to Yily who ended up with a nice bottom tht ddnt fit into one of those 2 categories. I think they are all (yily Duran nd even Cabral) equally great at sculpting small waist they all jus dnt give out the same amount of fat . Ppl hav to keep in mind tht we are all built diff nd some of us hav hips some of us dnt, some are naturally curvy some are not, some of us naturally hav tht dipped in waist under the fat nd some of us dnt. Thts y I wish ppl wldnt get so enthralled in other ppls results bc no body is gonna turn out like the next person. Jus bc u see it delivered on such nd such doesn't mean tht dr cn deliver tht for u. Go with the doctor you hav seen deliver the results u want on ppl who are built as closely as possible to ur own body, frame, nd height. Hth

Eta: left out a few words above

*chances r if u c someone who went to Yily nd she has a big butt it's most likely bc she started with a butt or she was a thin girl

Date confirmed!..again nd pics

Took a few pics without pants so y'all cld get a good look at my butt. There r some dimples there. Idk if it's from me not working out or wht...I hav Bn eating a lot of bs tho nd haven't hit the gym in long long time. I also posted a pic so y'all cld get a better look at my tummy nd back. It's hella flabby nd I cnt wait til
It's sucked off lol. My back has rolls too jus depending on how I'm standing or bending. My waist is 26.5 which is pretty small but the amount of fat on my midsection I'm assuming a person my height my build 5'1 shld hav a 23 or 24 inch waist. Cuz there is a lot of extra meat . My goal is 24 tho.

I contacted Durans office this morning to reconfirm my sx date. I hav read a cpl blogs where ppl were not confirmed every time they called to check. It ws 930 dr time nd I spoke with Elizabeth. She had me confirmed in the schedule for May 22 nd also had my surgery cost included in her notes as well. Thank God! Now tht I hav tht out the way I cn purchase my flight. Thts all for now:) xoxo

Switch date

I'm thinking of switching my May 22nd date for a date in late July. If anyone has a late July date nd may be interested in switching with me inbox me pls

Canceling my May 22nd date.

Call and get it if u want it. I would like to go back in sept/October but haven't scheduled it yet. Wish I cld go next month as plAnned but I dnt hav all my cash yet. Will update with pics when I'm
A year post op

Didn't have sx in May Round 2 feb 2015

Hey ladies. This is just a brief update. I have went back nd forth with myself like so many times of whether or not to have my round 2. But I just honestly dnt believe I'm gonna b satisfied until I have my 2nd round. I set up an appt for my sister to have a bbl with fisher at vanity nd thts in 2 weeks. Doing research on him for her just gave me bbl fever all over again.

Today I contacted Duran again bc I knew that my quote I received in oct/nov of 2013 prob wldnt still b valid by the time I want to go in February 2015. She told me she thinks I dnt hav much fat nd she says I look great. She says perfection doesn't exist and she doesn't kno if she can make me happy. But if I still want to come she will do her best. Pics must b hella deceiving y'all bc I hav so much fat on me. Just think abt it I'm 5'1 nd160 lbs. c'mon I gots plenty. So I let her kno tht nd she emailed me right back with a quote. She's including lipo of back abdomen flanks and she said I can choose my arms or thighs nd she will do all tht for $3800:) y'all kno I ws geeked right lol. Last time she gave me a quote it ws 4k nd additional 250$ or 300$ for arms or thighs. So I'm planning for valentines day lol.

Here are a few pics. Notice how it looks diff from various angles nd from the side it looks good depending on how well I'm sucking my tummy in. My butt is huge from back but from the side it's a disappointment. So I want her to fill it out more. I have holes from reabsorbtion nd my rt cheek is bigger than the other. I want a healthy cuff and more projection. I am positive Duran can give me wht I'm looking for. Suck me dry and shape up my booty better. 2 inches at the most. I don't want a circus ass. My measurements are 36-26.5-45.5. Thts a good butt measurement but the majority of those inches comes from my hips they are verrrrrry wide. From left hip to rt hip it's 25 inches. So I got more hips than ass. I'll let her kno exactly wht I want so it won't b too big. I'll keep y'all posted.

Btw Baez is so nice I got a quote from her 3k for everything including thighs. She's not experienced enuf for me tho nd I cnt do wild cards. I dnt want a lipo round 3! Her breasts are phenom tho so I may come back to dr nd let her do my boobs. Cabralquoted me 4k for bbl but I'm still scared of him nd I think Duran is on his level now so ill b good with her.

*took these pics yesterday

Sister had sx with fisher last week

Sister had surgery at vanity few days ago and I was surprised by a lot of their practices. I already knew they were ridiculously disorganized from other reviews but I never thought with having surgery in the u.s. Some things would b worse than in the dr. It was clean and all and very pretty in the front but when u get ur ass out of surgery u may as well b livestock. I don't think they rlly gaf abt their patients. Garment not included in quotes but they did supply some compression stockings. Individual attention is pretty much nonexistant nd u hav to yell if u need help. They don't have any soup, crackers, or juice they provide u with post op so if u dnt hav a loved one there with u ur ass is grass. U gon starve. They will give u a cup of Gatorade tho lol. They put u in probably what is a 20x25 room with a bunch of curtains to give u an illusion of privacy. There are ppl constantly being wheeled in right out of surgery with the shivers and shakes and screaming about pain. There were 5 beds from year 1968 in the room lol. Medical records all over the place. HIPAA violation anyone ? An old outdated vitals machine tht wasn't hooked to anyone in particular just beeped like crazy. They prescribe u percocets for pain but what they don't tell u is miami has a Percocet abuse nd addiction problem so it's not carried at all pharmacies and the ones tht do carry it are only able to disperse a certain number of pills a day nd once they reach tht number of allotted pills they cnt give any more out. IMO the patient or the patients family shouldn't b responsible for locating these pharmacies especially if they are not locals. Idky they can't call the prescription in bc who the hell is riding all over miami looking for percs? Not me. I'm like whtever anyway bc I ddnt hav pain meds in DR. My motto is shit jus deal with it. I did. But I did end up finding her some on bird road. They wldnt tell me over the phone if they actually had the pills so I had to take a chance nd just go see. (Silly shit)

I ws at vanity from 8am to 830pm the day of her surgery. The front room of vanity is packed alllllllll day. Constantly ppl coming in nd out for consults, surgery, nd post op follow up visits. If ur scheduled for surgery b prepared to wait 1-2 past appt, if u hav a consult be prepared to wait 1-2hr past appt time. They get the post op visits in pretty quickly from what I cld see(but wht I ddnt kno was tht post ops aren't with the physician but the drs assistant) at my sis post op visit all the girl did was remove her garment and and do a skin check. Hell I clda did tht. The dr wasn't there to answer any of her questions or concerns. All the employees at vanity aka vanidades are of Latin descent. They were friendly though. I did c some very nice employee asses. There are rlly no private rooms here so family isn't allowed to sit with u before surgery and after either. They did allow me in the room I mentioned earlier but they weren't supposed to nd I think it ws only bc they came out and told me to go buy her some food. When I got back I was the one who fed her.

So my sister was only staying 3 days post op since liah told her tht ws fine. She gets to vanity for consult nd blood work nd they tell her she needs to stay way longer. I was in the dr for 13 days Ik tht a lengthy visit isn't particularly necessary especially if u had ur sx in the states. U recover better at home. Dr fisher tells my sister well if u leave at 3days po I hav to take ur drain out bc no one else is gonna wanna take it out. Wtf? So she gets worried and feels like she HAS TO STAY LONGER. I jus tell her if u dnt want them to touch u again it's ur body he can't force anything on u. I wish I wld allow my sister to b 3-4 days post op filling up with fluid on a plane. I dnt think so.

I feel like I got more attention nd care in the Dominican Republic. So don't automatically assume tht bc u hav ur sx in state its better thn abroad. Nd in SOME instances it just boils down to u get wht u pay for. I think it's absolutely necessary to be able to stay overnight where u hav ur procedure at. I wouldn't hav wanted to have surgery and 5 hours later I have to get up and go to my hotel room or home. Unnecessary stress imo. I feel like they should feed the patients something other thn Gatorade...like wtf. I ddnt realize all the certain LUXURIES I had by having my surgery at cipla. I ddnt hav to make unnecessary visits to cipla, I had a 1 day post op visit with my doctor, I was given food and fed by an aide, I was able to b with family/friend immediately before nd following surgery, the drs will allow u to buy a medication package so u dnt hav to run all over gettin meds, everything is included in ur price(for the most part u are not nickeled and dimed unless u go to Cabral lol), the drs call or text u post op to check on u, privacy/private room for my belongings and family, one night stay with catheter and iv was included in my quote I think a overnight stay is important. This is all I got right now y'all. Look at the pics. There's a pic of shelf with medical records with fishers name and hasans name. Btw her ass looks GREAT:)!! Sorry bout the bloody faja. She has pee and blood all on the genital area of her garment nd they told her don't take it off to wash it:/ ugh but I guess so stat pissy nd bloody. After she had the post op with the asst the lady told her it ws ok for hr to wash it now.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Will review after sx.

Does your sis have a blog. I'd like to see her results? BTW You look fabulous.
Wow! Vanity sounds like a mess!
Girllllll Vanity! That's crazy. It gets worse and worse. People don't give detail like you did and they should. It's the only way for people to know what they are getting into.
Ikr ppl leave out so much stuff. Like I said I heard they were disorganized but no ones blog I read went into detail about recovery nd aftercare. Shrug I hav never had surgery in the United States so idk whts typical but I'm assuming thts not it. But tht 4000k -6000k price tag must hav sumn to do with it. If they think they about to start charging salama nd dr j prices in the near future they gonna need to tighten up on the recovery and aftercare process
Oh nd they left stitches in my sister tht needed to b removed after 7 days nd no one told her they weren't dissolvable smh. Wtf
People do, I'm like RS isn't just about pictures and pleasantries. We need the dirty details. Them patient files are crazy.... Identity theft much? I don't understand how they don't have violations or more complaints that force them to do better. That's why the plastic surgeons don't have malpractice insurance, they know they are guaranteed to be sued. Now I want all the people who are on their soap box about going to DR and not staying in America to defend this ish.... I'll wait. But not hold my breathe. And Salama with all the burns, infections and unhappy post ops has room for improvement too. They all do. These doc need to put more focus on patient care, attentiveness and office efficiency and keeping info confidential. I read on another blog where One of dr. Salamas employees exposed some girl on IG, posting her address, name, surgery date and pics..... Craziness.
Hey babes. U do look awesome but you know your body and what you want. I keep hearing u fine u don't need it. Blah blah blah. I had to postpone til February 11th myself. I hate I have to pay $200 extra for my flight but it's all good. Hope to see you there.
I understand what you are saying about your booty being wide and not enough projection in the middle. I see you have dimples also. I have a lot as well but probably more because mine go higher up as well more on the right cheek. Did the doc say anything about filling these or any thoughts if she can fix it? If it turns out better post op i'd consider going to her. I want to get lipo on my bra rolls, arms, and some on right abdomen. I wonder iff it would cost the same as yours. Can't wait to see your post-op pics. Good luck. :)
I'd like to also get a mini TT because I have a little extra skin that won't retract and when I sit it bulges out a little around my pubic bone area. I hate it. I just wonder how they get such small waists and flat in the front, I wish mine was like that first round but its at 31 right now. I wish it was more like 27.
You kno u got my favorite salama booty right? :) especially after u gained a lil weight. The shape of it is so natural nd bubbly. Lol I love ur booty but yeah the dents nd reabsorbtion sucks. I ws thinking how ima look sittin on the beach in my bikini? Is my ass gonna looked deformed lol? Ah well. I personally dnt c wht u c bc I dnt think u need a tummy tuck. U got a nice stomach nd looks like u hav a good amount of collagen in ur skin still so wht u prob need is someone who can b more aggressive nd tackle those stubborn areas for u. But I think many of these girls get such small waist nd flat in front is by having more thn one round or manipulating the stance in pics/holding it in/or simply hav very little fat to begin with. Nd how are u at a 31?def doesn't look like it but ig I haven't seen any recent pics. I ddnt say anything to Duran abt my reabsorbtion or dents but I suppose I shld send her a pic. She only saw the basic front back nd both sides pic nd from tht far away u cnt really see it. I'll keep u posted on wht she say. Ur quote shld b similar to mine tho. Get one now bc she will prob b raising prices another 5-6 hundred dollars pretty soon. Email her late Saturday like 2,3,or4 in am. When u check ur email Sunday morning typically she will hav wrote back already. Nd use a catchy subject line
Ok thanks. I'll probably wait then because I'm still looking for a better job. Hope to hear from you soon about what Doctora Duran say's. Also, you are right about some people manipulation the way they take pics. I'd rather show it all close up so people know the reality. Did you have those dents/dimples before surgery? I had some but not like I do now. I have way more than you. I wore a thin dress the other day with stretch shorts underneath and you can still see the dents through. I hate it. This is why I need a revision. TTYL :)
OMG! U look great! No more sx just get a trainer and tone up save that money! U have a wonderful shape most girls are on here thriving for my dear! OMG Becky look at her BUTT! Lol smile girl bye! U look absolutely fabulous! Rock it! U ROCK!
Thanks love! With working out I'm gonna lose the parts of me tht I love thts y I'm going to sx route again. My hips will get slimmer by butt will get a lil slimmer nd thts not wht I want. I want tht exaggerated lower body. Nd I dnt think I will ever b able to sculpt my back the way I want it like I can with lipo plus I dnt wanna work tht hard for it Lmbo:)
Is ur sis on realself
You look great doll !
Thanks love!
Have you found many before and after pics of furans breast lift??? Im having a hard time finding anything besides BBLs and TT:/
No. I'm gonna pass on letting her do my lift. If I do them in dr it will b with dra Baez otherwise ill hav them done here in the states
Wait so who you going to? Duran? let me know when you have an exact date..I might join ya! :-) hugs
OH and you look great!!
Hey honey bun. Imy! I think about u every time nicki minaj anaconda comes on radio. Idk if u have heard it lol. I'm thinking December or January. Probably January. I just got a great quote from Baez but I'm still leaning towards Duran. Since Ik she can give me wht I want. It seems like Baez is kind of conservative like Yily. I would love for you to join. If we go together we cn work out a date together. Mz Alston May have her round 2 around tht time as well. Thanks for the compliment too . Xoxoxo!!!!
I totally understand where you're coming from & I'm sorry to say that I agree with all you've stated above. I went to Yily in May 2014 with a west of 39 and 42 hips. I'm now almost 3 months post op. Even though I'm happy that my west is now 28in but I just only gained an inch on my butt to 43in. I also want to do round 2 too. How do I get a quick appt date with duran? Girl, overall you look stunning! But, if you feel having a bigger butt will make you happier, GO for it. Otherwise you'll never settle till you achieve your wish. Good luck!!!!
Yeah she good at the waist but I dnt think she LIKES giving big butts which is crazy bc hers is ginormous. Smh. Contact Duran Saturday night well early Sunday morning like 2,3,4,5 in the many the time u check she will have responded. This is ALWAYS wht works for me. Other thn tht u cn use Bella vita consultants nd they can get u a date nd quote as well as set up arrangements for recovery. Good luck to u as well
*in the am nd by the time